Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37649 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Kingsley10000: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2018
call me for baby diaper,milk ,wears and crib....I will sell at subsidized rate

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by eenai(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Guy at 24 you are old enough to know what happens when a man inserts his d**k into a woman pu**y enjoys the moment and leave his trademark their. Baba, you better carry your cross. She is a woman and she got what all other women have so you better marry her and raise your child together. I can assume you that you won't regret it. It may only be tough now. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by olabrad: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

You want us to teach you how to have your cake and eat it?

You want us to teach you how not to be responsible for your actions?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Elnino4ladies: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2018
OP don enter one chance
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kalu61(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I can't eat, sleep.. This is the worst experience ever. Please help
Chai,l feel your pain.Have you told your people abt it

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nizguy(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant

blv it or not u are not the person dat got her pregnant, she told u "she wouldn't get pregnant" just to lure u to herself which she finally succeeded. speaking from experience, exactly wot happening to u now

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Paulagada: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
Bros u are funny, u are not ready to father a child but u were ready to toast and ready to bang. Imagine somebory impregnated your younger or elder sister and he said he is not ready. U better be ready sir and be responsible. Sex is not meant for everybory, u been wan do hit and run, ntooo; na God catch u.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ishilove: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2018
kingreign:

BWHAHAHA grin NA devil ROMANCE YOUR PLANS. EXPECTANT FATHER CONGRATS I PRAY SAY NA QUADRUPLETS DEY COME grin

cc: Ishilove
No mind am. Didn't he know it takes just once to get pregnant? Gold Circle condom is 50 bucks. It could have prevented all these touching stories

Op, happy fatherhood cheesy
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by majjiit: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Only your heart? Your pocket and account, would soon start bleeding too.

Bringing up a child in the proper way is not a small responsibility.........

"Your pocket will soon bleed true talk", but don't let fear envelope u, be a man and make sure u support them no matter how little, meanwhile explain to the lady why marriage is a no go area for now, but if you love her and she also loves you too and will be ready to put in her best then marriage can come much later, since the deed has been done do not make abortion an option it is very risky in all angle, just let your parents kn abt it, though there might be anger and blames for now, but u just ve to face it n their support will diffidently come, note that being a dad does not stop you from achieving your goals in life. best of luck bro.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Yes I have confirmed. She did the test n brought the results.
I don't want to marry
You don't want to marry but you can impregnate. My friend carry your responsibilities like a man. When you were doing the do did you tell us?.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by thedondada(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
cry cry

Dude man up and just tell her you ain't marrying her, that you've got to plan ahead in life and now a wife would distract you.

If she's playing pranks then you'll know. If she's really pregnant then let her give birth.. ain't the first baby mama.

Once the pregnancy starts showing better tell your folks cos you are a fresh graduate ( ps hopefully from a well to do home).

Family to take over
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...
Why did you use protection .... how much is condom Biko

I am less sympathetic because you are both adults and knew what you where doing

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by eenai(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant

Are you sure you are responsible for this pregnancy? Think about it. Her insisting on unprotected s*x leaves a big question mark on the issue.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by thedondada(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
call me for baby diaper,milk ,wears and crib....I will sell at subsidized rate

You guys really have no chill. Lol
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2018
Guy, DENY DENY DENY, chase her out of your house if possible, you hear me. Don't accept any baby news from her, it is clear she's trying to pin another man's pregnancy on you. Even dent that you've never had sex with her, you hear me. If she likes, she can tell everyone you know, that's her concern as long as there's no proof that you guys had sex. Oboy don't be trapped forever, let her know you're ready to fight injustice and oppressive behaviour.
One last thing, stop talking to her, block her out, if possible travel to a friend or relatives place and stay there for a while as you're still looking for job. My brother, I know this may seem like the bitch move, trust me this is what you need. After this, she'll meet the real father or remove the fetus with immediate effect.

You're welcome

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by ggnggroup: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Yes I have confirmed. She did the test n brought the results.
I don't want to marry

hmmmmmmmmmm... r u eva goin 2 learn broh
deception part 1 has just decended on u and still playing out...
.... "she did d test n brought the results"...... adonbillivit!!!!!
Go n get her asap n go 2 a neutral medical laboratory as e dey hot..
don't pre inform her""just bump in n demand u guys go 4 a test 2geda....if it turns out positive... then u accept not dat she does d test n bring d result.....hav seen such happen wit a guy only 2 discova d whole tin was a scam by d lady!!!!!
wake up mahn!!!!!
ds iz ur life we r talkin bout ooooo

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Jabioro: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Your reasons nt to marry her is nt good enough,give her a provisional marriage terms within your heart..Do nt voice it out that you are nt going to marry her otherwise she will spiritual add sand sand to your garry.if after or b4 delivery you may hav warning or go ahead to marry her.Take responsibility as many hv told you.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Chimasco95(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Confirm if that Pregnancy is urs cus, she might ve been pregnant before u guys had sex. Mind U, bfre d intercourse, she said she wouldn't get pregnant. I advice u confirm that the pregnancy is urs then, threaten her that u will meet her parents to tell them how everything happened if she doesn't agree on ur condition. I believe this thrick will work on her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dingbang(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2018
luminouz:

Won't u advise me too?
I chuck prick inside Toto last night!
She vomited this morning!!!
lol your case is different.. Dem no dey advise devil grin grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ekymacz1(f): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2018
Was she a virgin? Have you thought of the fact that the pregnancy might not be yours? Before you claim paternity in a haste, take her for scan at a place of your choice to ascertain the age of the pregnancy. Make sure you enter the scan room with her. Don't inform her of your plans. All the best

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Why did you use protection .... how much is condom Biko

I am less sympathetic because you are both adults and knew what you where doing

Abeg abeg abeg, you guys should not bring childish talk inside here, which one is why didn't they use protection. Let me ask you, do you use protection all the time?
Yes, I know given the status of the relationship he should have insisted on protection, but we know say one Johnny don stand man nor dey reason well again.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by talk2percy(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2018
luminouz:

Pele o.....Hulk Hogan of Sex!!! cheesy
lol...because u no fit do am, abi?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Embaggoblackbird: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2018
when yu been de do yu forget.........
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by clems88(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Just had a good news from my bae yesday that she saw it . grin had already started thinking how to meet mum to say mum Bar is preggy. cheesy

I think I need to testify in church tomao . guys what do you think angry

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Amacaco: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Maybe she was already pregnant before tricking you into having sex with her. Confirm the baby is really yours and then take full responsibility. You cannot be forced into marriage with anyone but it is your duty to take care of the baby and the mother. Discuss with your family.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ishilove: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

It seems men don't come her way at all and since u have come she will force you to stay.

have u confirm the pregnancy urself?

telling her parents is not a good idea they might decide to take responsibility of taking care of the child and an agreement might come that when you settle down u will come and take them back by marriage. if you don't want to marry her then don't talk to her parents.

so it is either u force her to accept ur condition or u move away from her by travelling or pack out

He came with thunder and now she is preggies. Papa bomboy grin

O yeahhhhh, ahhhh baby, I'm cummmmming!! cheesy

Op, I know where you can rent nice wedding suits for low price

Kingreign, do you have shoe to borrow oko iyawo? grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ishilove: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2018
clems88:
Just had a good news from my bae yesday that she saw it . grin had already started thinking how to meet mum to say mum Bar is preggy. cheesy

I think I need to testify in church tomao . guys what do you think angry
It's too early to rejoice. Go to Google and see women testifying that they were seeing their period in the early stages of their pregnancy.

Wait until after her period then do a proper test. If it is positive, congrats! Invite us for naming ceremony cheesy
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Countersam(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Irony of life!

A gambler plays a game and the results come out, the thing enter - he wins. He is happy! smiley

You play game, infact guyman you gambled cause you did it without..... The results are out, the thing enter - you win. You are unhappy! cry

Fact: Big up and prepare for father duties.

#saynotoabortion

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by damoore(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2018
She was already pregnant before she came to you. How can she insists on no protection when she knows it's not right. She dey find who she go push the pregnancy to. And Your Brokos Put you in trouble.

Accept it and Find the next step. Abortion is not an option.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by ArcFresky(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Abeg share her pic, make I give u better advislce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.