Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37629 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by EweduAfonja(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Killer Alert.....

What do u know kwanu
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by luminouz(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
talk2percy:
she insisted on unprotected sex and that she wouldn't get pregnant and now what? Is it not obvious that this girl was up to sth from the beginning. Let her have the baby but don't marry her. She had it all planned out from the onset to get u trapped. Buh learn how not to release inside ur woman. I dated a gurl for 3yrs, all through we had unprotected sex buh I never for once released inside her and she never got pregnant. Make it clear to her that u are not getting married to her buh u will take the baby.

Pele o.....Hulk Hogan of Sex!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by ihediohama(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
She was desperate but u were too blind to see

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I wish I had known it would turn out this way
But I don't want to live in regrets. Only seeking for a solution.. I can't tell neither of my parents.. I m alone on this journey.

Wetin you dey expect before, after you exploded your condensed milk in her garden?

It cannot be your journey alone..... Better start informing your parents and hers, of an incoming grandchild/grandchildren.......

You are unemployed, how do you intend to pay for medical bills etc etc etc

This body wey you wan bury so, the legs go soon comot......

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
Congratulations Mr man. 100 naira condom would have saved you from this embarrassment. You need to take responsibility for your actions.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lomprico2: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2018
kingreign:

you're a wicked somebody. may someone impregnate your sister and daughter, they give birth to their babies and the men refuse to take as life partners.

If she is careless enough to go get pregnant then so be it.
Its better to be happy as a single parent than be unhappy or married to who u don't love.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ebios(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am so confused at this time. I don't have a job, I just graduated preparing for nysc.. what steps do I take?? Please
when u dey fire and enjoy the v boot,u nor know say disadvantage dey bfor?

Kai...the girl bad o after insisting on raw and that she woudnt....now see the result!
Ah.....she bad o
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:

What do u know kwanu

How many have you flushed or killed?

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2018
snowblaq:

That should have given you an idea that she already had this planned out from the beginning .
You should have insisted on using protection.

I tire for the guy, condom of 500 naira would have saved all this but now it's going to take care of a kid that gulps money. I hate people like this, they think being a man is about sleeping around without consequences. he's about to learn.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
I wonder why people do forget their brains when having sex, you are having flesh to flesh sex, instead of you to programme your brain not too release inside her, when he dey sweet you, you know call anyone. Mr. man congrats oo.. I pray she gives birth to twins.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Dahyur119: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Niccur
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by adetes: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Don't force her for abortion, that may b her/ur only child
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by hinograce: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
My heart bleeds.....
is it that u don't love her enough to be a wife, or because of ur present financial status or u fear the whole marriage gist? No body can force u to marry if u don't love her. If u love her but don't have money then just be patient u will be happy with this seemingly scary situation in the future
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Pearl05(f): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant

She used you. It was all planned from onset. Involve your parents to the matter.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Dahyur119: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Ooo

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2018
pcguru1:

I tire for the guy, condom of 500 naira would have saved all this but now it's going to take care of a kid that gulps money. I hate people like this, they think being a man is about sleeping around without consequences. he's about to learn.
500 is too much , 100 naira condom would have helped him out.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by aamstih: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Bro, was your birth month January? If no, you're still 23.

Are you working or still in school? What's your wifey's profile like?

jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by deebrain(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
You must be joking...
You are not ready for responsibility but you were ready for unprotected sex.
Congratulations.
Next?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
This is quite easy to fix.
Firstly all the girl wants is yo tie you down. She doesn't want the child, its just a tool.
Take her out talk to her like you like her, pretend well well and then tell her to think about everything that you will like to end with her but this baby will stress both of you financially, even give her ring sef, after the ring talk about the stress of the baby. Set date to visit her parents with her.
Do all this and she will abort, when she does dump her ass.

2nd, the child is likely not yours, in the event that it is this girl want to ruin your destiny, Nigeria is bad right now, to enjoy life is hard and she want to add problems.
Arrange a friend to pose as a pastor or heblist, and tell her her destiny that she is about to miss marrying a rich man bla bla bla, by trapping a man in marriage, that she will suffer and never make it because there are idols in the boy family.
Of course the pastor play must have convinced her by answering her questions after knowing everything about her..

Bro na she go live you. Na small matter be this.
Trick the trickster.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lumig: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
... you are in hot soup, when I say HOT, I mean HOT PEPPER SOUP

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Kunlexity(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

She really did this intentionally..
She wouldn't have trapped you, if you too didn't give her green light... Carry your cross bro.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by decub: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Lomprico2:

You guys should stop using the phrase 'she forced you' did the op say she pointed a gun at his head to have sex with him? angry

They both agreed and had consented sex!! Haba!

She lured him for crying out loud. The guy made her understand his position on the relationship but girls, always thinking they are smarter, will have their way.

Come to think of it, should the guy be concerned when the babe already told her she won't get pregnant; if she's sincere. There are ways of avoiding pregnancy even when you go in raw. What happened to Postinor 2 or other contras... That babe knows what she did and both will face the consequence, in any case, it's the lady that suffer it more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Honestagbons(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Wen u dey mk sex,u nor no,say she is older dan you,na she is pregenant you dey fine help,abeg dey ur lane grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ijebusomaada: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
I have never released in a girl before, no matter how sweet the sex is, I must release outside. Anything you are doing in this life, always carry your brain along.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Mishinah: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Tell her you will accept the child but can't marry her. If she is okay with it fine. If she is not its her problem.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by remiopash: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am so confused at this time. I don't have a job, I just graduated preparing for nysc.. what steps do I take?? Please
Dont try to abort the pregnancy,It is a sin. Pray for forgiveness and the strength to take care of the family.Honestly,you will be happy eventually for having a child at young age.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lomprico2: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2018
decub:

She lured him for crying out loud. The guy made her understand his position on the relationship but girls, always thinking they are smarter, will have their way.

Come to think of it, should the guy be concerned when the babe already told her she won't get pregnant; if she's sincere. There are ways of avoiding pregnancy even when you go in raw. What happened to Postinor 2 or other contras... That babe knows what she did and both will face the consequence, in any case, it's the lady that suffer it more.

And that is 'forcing' in ur own understanding? Hm!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Spidermon: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Breathe in and breathe out.

If any of both families are loaded, then there is nothing to it...

But if una no get money and both of you the about to be parents dont have a job ...

Guy....
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Imjustagirl(f): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2018
You can't be compelled to marry her. Stand your ground. You're a man abi. Getting married because of pregnancy is a very big mistake, you've already made one by getting her pregnant, don't make another one by being shackled in a marriage that you will regret the rest of your life.

Be a man, take charge. Tell your parents, also tell them of your plans to be a father to the child and keep a cordial relationship with the mother even if you don't want to marry her.

Then together with your parents, go see her parents and say the same thing. Don't give in to any pressure to marry her. Be firm but respectful to them cos they will remain in your life for ever.

Don't continue sleeping with the mother otherwise you won't be taken seriously. She becomes only the mother of your child from now on and NOTHING more. Don't give into manipulation. Be kind to her though, expecially in the coming months, cos pregnancy is not beans.

Finally get a job cos you now have a mouth to feed. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nizguy(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant

blv me u re not the father of that bay she is carrying, she already got pregnant before u thrust her, speaking from experience exactly this way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.