Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37627 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Galaticos444: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Having sex without protection is d sweetest taboo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kingreign(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

What you do is, start making plans to inform your parents that the seed you planted, is about to germinate.....

And go see her parents, introduce yourself and tell them what you have done etc etc etc
grin grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Malonie242(f): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2018
You are a goat, you didn't know she was older when you had sex. Better man up cos I see thay you're still a boy, who asked you to marry her? If you're convinced the pregnancy is yours prepare to take care of it. But if you doubt it's yours, prepare for a test
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by amahthelma(f): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Abegiii make we hear word.....as if you wouldn't advice your girlfriend to abort the pregnancy....some people will just comment in a holy way pretending as if their babe hasnt aborted for them......my advice to you is to abort the pregnancy since you are not ready to father a child and you don't have what it takes yet and if the lady insist to keep the pregnancy accept the child and move forward by getting married to another lady since the lady has the intention to ruin and tie you down with the baby....that's how we see countless of homeless,malnourished,uneducated children in Nigeria because they won't abort them when they know they dont have what it takes to feed them.
SenorFax:
Should have had a protected sex to avoid these
But wait,
From the look of things you want her to abort the pregnancy right?
If yes
1. What if she died in the process,
2. What if her womb gets destroyed,
2(b). What are if her womb gets destroyed and you eventually ended up with her.

A word is..... Many words in this case, are enough for the wise.

If you truly love her, brace up and be a daddy.
If you don't, we'll..... Go ahead and kill the innocent baby, and you have 50%" chance of 1,2,2(b)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2018
In this time and age, nobody can trap anybody.
1. Did she tell u NOT to use condom? Even if she did, are you a child to fall for it? If it was HIV, u for don chop am by now. Be more careful next time or abstain.

2. Did you not enjoy the diggy? undecided So how did she trap u? Did she rape you? angry

Anyways,

Tell her you’re not ready. Simple. Make sure you take care of the child when he/she is born.

Stop indirectly asking us to tell you to make her abort it. We won’t support abortion.

jamie1994:

Thanks for your comments. That's the more reason I n scared. I don't want a pregnancy induced marriage. I already made this mistake (feels so bad). I am ready tto accept the child after birth.. I never promised her marriage from the onset. She just finally Trapped me

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lomprico2: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
My heart bleeds.....

Are u currently employed? Or do u have a source of income?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by sogud(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

if i may ask; y wil u b datin sum1 u dnt wnt to marry.......chairman carry ur cross.
dnt eva tink of aborting dat pikin bcoz d child is innocent.. God is ur strent
cheeeeeeerrr up

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kachi08(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Why did you have sex with her without a condom since you know you're not ready for marriage / baby?

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by sugah: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I had no choice.. I never saw this coming.
Thanks for your advice. Only scared to be compelled to marriage
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm sorry I have to laugh first. You have sex without protection and you never expected pregnancy? I guess you were expecting a Mikano generator then grin grin grin grin grin

I'd talk to you like I would a younger brother. Answer these questions first.
1. When did you have s3x? Exact date
2. How did she know she's 5weeks gone? Did she do a scan? Did you see the scan result?

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by mayskit4luv(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by robotix: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...
you didn't use condom, you didn't use postinor and u are here asking for help? It's like your preek is bending you

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by guji12(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
U are not ready and u nor fit keep ur third leg abi.. or nor fit afford N50 condom..

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dayleke: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

Seems that was your Xmas present....
But jokes apart,
OP,were you a virgin before this?
Seems the girl knew what she was doing tho.
You said the lady has been on you for so long...
She must have seen something special in you to give you that responsibility..

From your write up and responses, seems you don't have much experience in the dating game, or do you?
Do you have friends at all? I mean buddies ...
Are you an only child?
Did you live a sheltered life?
Are both your parents and the lady's affluent(as in well to do n forces to reckon with in the society?)

Are you a nerd?(not that it is a bad thing o).

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by mayskit4luv(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2018
You should have known it’s a trap!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by pat077: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

The condition that I won't Marry her?
hw are u even sure the pregnancy is yours....... She appears so desperate and all planned
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by phollybee(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Accept the pregnancy... I swear dere is no big deal in becoming a father.. Forget about u r not ready... U are now a Man.., try as much as possible to look for legit means to care for the child... Who knows which child brings fortunes? So tell ur mama, mama go tell papa b4 u know it... All matters is calm... But don't be friendly with the lady yet... Give her a little tough time

6 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
kingreign:
grin grin

Oga, he don unscrew the girl bolt finish. And hin no wan take responsibility of hin garage purchase..........

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lomprico2: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
decub:

Shit happens bro. From all indications, she forced you into it and now that the deed is done, both of you will pay for it. Do not blame yourself or feel regretful.

What girls like this fail to understand is that at the end of the day, they remain at the disadvantaged position; the shame, the lack of care and the immorality of unwanted pregnancy stay with them the more. Since she actually lured you into it, brace up and allow her keep the baby, even if you have to go to her parents, maintain your stance that you weren't ready for marriage which you also told her and warned her about it. The worst is that they will blame you for fornication(man body no be wood na).

Don't be surprise if you get a good job soon which is my earnest prayer for you.

You guys should stop using the phrase 'she forced you' did the op say she pointed a gun at his head to have sex with him? angry

They both agreed and had consented sex!! Haba!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by blues343(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
bourning You to the marrow.. When you bin dey knack e bin dey sweet you to your skull abi.. U never see anything. No try anytin funny say weds Abor or somtin oo. Just wait an 9 months.. Baba Junior.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kingreign(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Lomprico2:

You don't have to marry her! There is no law that says u must marry a person u gave unwanted pregnancy.

you're a wicked somebody. may someone impregnate your sister and daughter, they give birth to their babies and the men refuse to take as life partners.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by luminouz(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
and please stay out of sex if can't handle It..

Won't u advise me too?
I chuck prick inside Toto last night!
She vomited this morning!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Beedude(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
and please stay out of sex if can't handle It..
Or He Should Get A Fairly Used Sex Doll.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by millionboi2: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dayleke: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You should have used a condom or abstained..... Congratulations, you would soon be a DADDY......

Bros...
You too see am?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kingreign(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Oga, he don unscrew the girl bolt finish. And hin no wan take responsibility of hin garage purchase..........
NO MIND HIM.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
My heart bleeds.....

Only your heart? Your pocket and account, would soon start bleeding too.

Bringing up a child in the proper way is not a small responsibility.........
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by snowblaq(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant

That should have given you an idea that she already had this planned out from the beginning .
You should have insisted on using protection.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by guji12(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I wish I had known it would turn out this way
But I don't want to live in regrets. Only seeking for a solution.. I can't tell neither of my parents.. I m alone on this journey.
Is better u tell Dem o.. u can run dis race on ur own.. especially if no reasonable income
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2018
dayleke:

Bros...
You too see am?

I tire o..... Proof say hin love to chop hin yam RAW......
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by majola(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Please be very careful with your intentions of aborting that babay. You could create a problem you will live to regret for the rest of your life
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Opus85(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2018
I don't think that pregnancy is yours. Some Women can be deceitful and dangerous. He insisted you have unprotected sex and now she is pregnant. Bros na another man pikin be that.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by baldwin84(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am so confused at this time. I don't have a job, I just graduated preparing for nysc.. what steps do I take?? Please
stop proofing innocent, as if d girl bleeped herself pregnant.. man up and own up to ur mistake. take care of d girl and baby. Be open minded,work hard and pray. Who knows ur star might end up working togeda for good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.