Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (46479 Views)

Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Makuos: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Yes. Now, I think I understand a little. You know, in my quest for knowledge, I've asked myself why will a loving God who taught us to pray protect us from all evil will not protect us from Fulani herdsmen or boko haram.

Well, we can't question Him, can we?

Can u explain how are u a Christian.....what makes u a Christian(Christ like)
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by biggz82: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The promise from GOD, is that we will live Long, and yes we have time to Go but not at an early age...

we will grow old and die a natural death that God is aware of...

As long as I'm Still Young, death will and must respect me in the mighty name of JESUS...

My friend shut up your mouth, even JESUS died young
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2018
sad embarassed Rest in peace
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

Are her parents not Christians?

what church does her parents attend?

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....

I like your faith but ........
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Peacefulgold(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

So true.

I had an heart attack out of blues while treating typhoid. And I was the only one at home. My body was stone cold. Just one phone call to my Pastor who stays far away from me but through his prayer emanating from my phone speaker, he was praying and decreeing, my heart came back to life and started throbbing softly, instead hardening up. Cos that's exactly what was happening few minutes before I called him, as I held onto my chest with pepperish pain, and the heart about to become rock solid.
As soon as his prayers were going on thru phone, heat penetrated my body and heart.
I began to feel warmth seep into me. The pain disappeared, my heart felt light, no more dizzy spells. I became OK . After 10mins I could stand up straight and I went for checkup at my hospital.
My doctor did some checkups on me and said its a miracle am alive today .
I smiled weakly and I said it God. He gave me a second chance.
Then he prescribed some drugs for me.

Am better, stronger, healthy and very OK.

That's God's power.

That girl would have been saved from the spirit of cancer if a true Pastor had prayed on her.
God ways are mysterious.

Why would u go to d hospital in d first place,or y would u waste money on drugs ur doctor prescribed since ur pastor has prayed for u,its a pity Christy died,but do u know its possible God allowed Christy to come home to him cos she has fulfilled d plans He had for her in dis world,so don't ever question God,especially in death cases....
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....
Abstain from sins!

Repent and be born again!

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by henrybomb(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

so what are you saying
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by SirLakes: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Toktee:
And iam a living testimony of God's power,in 2006 i was expelled from COE for what i knew nothing about,same month i was booked for operation in a private clinic but has no money for that effect,an x-ray shows i had a hole in my heart that need surgury,also there was no money for this operation.
The following day i was rush to hospital unconscious,doctors battled to save my life,after i was revived,i was told how iam lucky to be alive and that the typhoid has reach advanced statge,i was speachless,my body became warehouse and headquaters of sickness.
Early 2007 while watching football match in my hood,an old woman came for envangelism in our area,approached me and said,my son,your are in shamble,only God can save you,,,but who told this woman about me?
She invited me for miracle and healing servrice to take place the following day,i went their the pastor said after the communion that,even if you are still feeling the pain,just believed that you are healed.
Brothers and sisters,that was the end of my suffering,ulcer,typhoid and appendix disappeared,four months later i was called to school that it was a mistake,that i should come and finish my program.
I am very sound,no sickness and have never spent a day in the hospital for more tha 11yrs now.
Finally,i was As,my wife also but right now,my genotype is AA,my first daughter is AA.

Only a fool said there is no God.

Forgive my grammatically blunders pls.
Wow, my God liveth
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Martinez19(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

No arguments about that.

But that is if it is God's will. As you may have read in the verse I quoted, God's will may sometimes be that you endure.
isn't it suspicious that with terminal cancer patients, it's yahweh's will that they endure 100% of the time or am I missing something?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Chivulee(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
My brother let me tell you one thing, Death is natural and God didn't promise anybody long life. Note: You don't know the day you were born and you won't know the day you will leave.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Topestbilly(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
But I'm Right na..

How can sickness take the life of a Christian child?

is that not a slap on the face of God's power?

You're a Christian and you have such believe.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Larryslim(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

You better don't let God hear this,If not he'll just test you by taking one of your loved ones..

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Spidermon: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Just look at what you just posted...

Later, you will join people to chastize weed smokers

If you didnt post this under the influence of anything, then I am afraid ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Blackhawk01: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Talkingboy:

research WELL BRO.

He was taken to the heavens. IT JUST SEEMED AS IF HE WAS KILLED. JESUS IS NOT DEAD . Nabiy ISA (aws) IS NOT DEAD

SHALOM

Lol. I'm a sister. Jesus isn't dead anymore because he resurrected after 3 days, he was taken to heaven after resurrection. Before resurrection, death must have happened. Jesus died, don't be delusional.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by dotun365: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Any pastor that died from cancer is not a true pastor...

quote me anywhere..

Your Lord and saviour Jesus Christ died at the age of 33. his disciples where killed in gruesome ways and you come here to talk about no christian/pastor dying when God is alive. God was alive when Jesus, his disciples and other Christians after them died the way they did. you need to really check what you believe my brother. being a christian doesn't guarantee that you won't suffer in this world. but it guarantees eternal life

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Blackhawk01: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Gungnir:

You do realize even if he were being sarcastic, he was making a mockery of God?

Na him and God understand that level oooo. lipsrsealed
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Sabiboii17(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
so sickness is meant for Muslims abi? The way una dey reason atimes
.......no mind am na her IQ level u Don see so.. Instead may u wish r. I.p and go
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by royalamour(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Learn how to pass your messages across.
Learn more of English semantics.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by jonesbaba(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2018
op are u sure this is ur gf... becus this gal is a ghanian! I am sure u dont know her from Adam. you just want to boost your thread. na wa! guy receive common sense
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Tomoyayi(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Seun, u are happy now abi? Every topic is now in one way or the other linked with Christianity. Let's see where this will take u.

Wetin Seun do? Drinklimca started the christianity thingy.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by TheKingIsHere: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Stupidity at its peak?

How do you know she was a Christian?

On Muslims thread we will never see you o.

Cowards calling themselves atheists
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Na him and God understand that level oooo. lipsrsealed

Obviously he wasn't. I was speaking at why you would laugh at something like that...
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by itiswell247: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

What is the true definition of a Christian?

Is the one who is in sin unlike Christ or the one who is sleeping in Sin?

Does it mean everyone who goes to church are Christians?

take note that Some so called pastors are not Christians. To be a Christian is to be like Christ.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by kolaaderin: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Brainwashed sheeples. This are the kind of people ordinary headache would send packing for believing in prayer to solve all problems instead of using ordinary panadol for relieve. You consult God for all kind of miracle even for solving headache.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by OvaSabi1(f): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Ooh what a beautiful girl. @op, hope you bleeped her?

You are a goat.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Blackhawk01: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Gungnir:

Obviously he wasn't. I was speaking at why you would laugh at something like that...

I laughed at the ignorance that the post reeked of...x
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

It’s sad that you have to use a families tragedy to show your ignorance was her God sleeping because she was called home listen to yourself it was her appointed time we all have one even your family has a day to meet their maker

If you like wear charm that day charm no go work

Rip to the young lady May her legacy live on
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I laughed at the ignorance that the post reeked of...x

Oh okay... There is an abundance of that these days.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by kolaaderin: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

quote me anywhere..

Please keep quite and stop embarrassing yourself of this level of brainwashing you find yourself. One thing must kill a man and anyone can die at any age. Calling on God to solve ordinary headache a panadol can solve is a mockery of his name, for he gave wisdom to people to solve some of our problems on our own.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by alasco1(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Just tired of ppl attach so much to religion...... Abeg mak una reason well jor
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by MaziOmenuko: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

quote me anywhere..

Na so all of una dey brag and boast until it hits you and you start screaming 'God, Why?'

That it has not happened to you yet doesn't mean your own version of christianity is the best.

Na so Pst Chris preach against christians death until his own father died and he stopped that useless teaching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.