Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (36505 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Konye1: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Somebody asking for 500k b4 she marry u in this hard economy. Economy that men are scares.. My brother tell her u are no longer interested..

Na she go turn back sponsor d wedding

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by victorioushands: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
olihilistic:
Only you know how much you're worth and what is worth you.
The ball is in you court.

Even if he is Bill Gates or Dangote, the more reason he should delete that woman and all about her from his system, or she will be his end. And I don't mean financially only.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

Is she really inlove with you?
Is she marrying you for love or for money?
Will a lady who loves you attempt such demand?
A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!
Don't be blinded by boobs and ass!
Marriage should be a lifetime contract!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided
Well said bro, God will increase you more in wisdom.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lifeisajourney: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
She got better offers better than yours.. I think she's having affair with more than one man. Its 2018.Like she said. 500k or no WEDDING

She is an Auctioneer on EBAY.com

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lifeisajourney: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Well said bro, God will increase you more in wisdom.

She is an Ebay Auctioneer. Auctioning her wedding preparation
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by PMWSpirit(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
LoL. If I were you, I'll just use common sense to decide on what to do without bringing this simple challenge to the attention of the whole continent. I strongly feel you're just trying to cook up a ridiculous gold digger cock and bull story tho undecided
I'm forced to reckon with you on this simply bc of Op's emphasis on money and having it in excess
However for the sake of useless threads like this

https://www.nairaland.com/4354101/married-stranger-caught-wife-boss

I want to believe he's marrying a liability, I'm not saying she must be rich buy damm right she oughta bring something to the table, a lil chip in probably
Taink you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by potterlite: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
I don't know why i feel that if we tell you not to give her, you will still give her. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by hardie1203(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin solution is not far fetched bro just hunt down the snake that swallow 36 million in jamb office kill it and remove only 600k
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by hokafor(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
To do what with the 500k? If her reasons are convincing then give her the money, you said you are rich what is 500k to give to your fiance for her personal expenses
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidv:
Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.

Call off the wedding already joor. Wat sort of demand is dat? Is she not working? Shudnt it be both side trying 2 make everything hitch free. Why the threat. Lol

The truth for me it isn't about the money bt how she demands for it. How can she say without it no wedding? I personally will call her bluff and see wat transpires. I don't like threats angry

Secondly how much has she invested in u? No matter how small. Sm gals only know how to take bt can never give. Be careful of such people.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Freeman59: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided

Op take this advice and move on with your life. Love is blinding you from seeing the problem ahead of you. How can she be threatening you? To hell with that lady..

She comes to me like a girl who lives for today and cares less about tomorrow. Have you heard that kiss Daniel's song? No go de do pass yourself bro.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by sincere22k(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
I wonder why people rush to the public on non social issues.

For God sake this is a private matter, better still your parents, close circle of trusted friends or at most your marriage counselor.

What do you want to Nairalanders to tell you ?
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by wayne17(f): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
She is requesting for 500k or she will quit d relationship. Have u bothered to ask yourself wat if tomorrow there is a shift in ur financial stand, will she be with u in Good and bad time. This might just be God's sign of showing u how d future will be .Think fast because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
According to what you said bro, its obvious that the girl only loves you because of your money if not she won't be threatening you that if you don't give her 500k out of the 2million you should forget the wedding, my only advise is to run for such person

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by shineeye1: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
With such a girl as your wife, you might never in your life save up that amount of money again . No be swear o. Na promise! If you knew what was good for you, you would dish such a dip and begin your launch into successful entrepreneurship with that money. But with the love you profess for her, I can confirm you've lost idea of what is good for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidv:

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.

Don't be a pūssy. If you marry that psychopath she will eventually turn you to her houseboy!

Tell her to take a walk since you're worth just N500k to her.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by obutex2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one weak me.. No brain
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by oglalasioux(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Don't get married. You'll join the other billions of married people regretting that decision. You can have children without marriage.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Apina(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidv:

You are a wimp and she knows itundecided. What would u do if she asks u to provide her a car tomorrow or she leaves and u don't have the means to, what then would u do? If I were u, this is what she's gonna get undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Daddybright1986(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
If your girlfriend left you base on your financial problem and and she came back to beg u when she finally heard you are doing good ‘accept her back ’ promise her marriage also promise to renovate their family house remove the roof of the house and disappear

Daddybright said xo
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Sytasteme(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Give her na, shey bi u get money, but if u come back here seeking for advice on how to divorce her, the kind slap I will give you, you will not remember ur name

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by silver94(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ubunja, this guy needs your miseducations. Free this sheeple abeg undecided

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by FreshMekanik: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
The demand is not a problem, but the condition that's a wrong signal. I smell Gold digger. Don't give her the money.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by alobright17(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Below is MY ADVICE

Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!

undecided

You're digging your grave , since you guys doesn't learn from past experiences , How on earth a lady is threatening to call off a whole weeding which other ladies are even praying to have there guys propose to them, and yet you're here saying you love her, When God has already revealed the imminent danger and threat she poses.

Love is fantasy to ladies.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by bekpo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidv:
That's exactly my fear, because she knows I can afford that, tomorrow might be something more bigger

U said she want to use it to buy her wedding things and that of the family, so u want to Marry by April and u can't give ur fiancée money for her wedding shopping n that of her family, how do u xpect her to dress on that day? To put on skirt and blows?
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Reeberry: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
anibirelawal:

Give her the money, if you can afford it. there is no big deal there, am very sure it will be used for your own benefit.

for her to say she will quit the relationship if you refuse, it is just to make you concur or agree to.
I bet. Na your yansh you use type this comment.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by freebrowsingtime: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
That is how she will demand 500Million next time, and if you say No, she will sleep with your rich friends.
U never marry, she don dey threaten you... how she carry fine reach sef?
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by semasir: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ha..... One man's meat is another's poison. What I'm budgeting for mine overall is her own personal request? Since you have it, can you just gimme 200k from it to set out my things and I'll be grateful!

And for her, I feel when your income reduces, she will be looking elsewhere. Talk to her and you'll understand her situation else, she'll want you to drink garri later too much.

bidv:

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by ahnie: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidv

I strongly believe that your wife's name z isioma
,whose mother z a teacher,and whose brother now school in awka.you reside in asaba

Hmmmm lemmi keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by STILESGANG: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
And if you don't give her the money, she is going to call off the wedding or what?
God! What type of weak men are fathers breeding nowadays?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by madjune(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Some people are steAdily marrying oloshos every weekend.

Wahala dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell / ....Jesus loves you / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.