Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (59408 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by icebird25(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
monex:

funny I am anti-feminism and in full support of patriachy but I agree with her.

A girl stripping naked in your house doesnt mean consent.

This is quite logical.

You can accuse her of harassing you if you insisted she should put on her clothes and she refused. But it gives you no right to force her

What is this one saying
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by stevedre: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Unless we ALL care to strive to see our world for WHAT IT TRUELY IS, through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION, like an EXPLORER seeking to discover with honesty THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and not behave like a WANDERER who is easily moved to and fro within a particular MATRIX, PREDISPOSED. Our CONCLUSIONS about our perceptions of WORLD AFFAIRS will never be free from CONJECTURES leading to more PROBLEMS for humanity and not SOLUTIONS to our problems, because such conclusions are subjective and not objective. 

Conjecture is when you form an opinion about something or someone, a supposition  
based on INCOMPLETE INFORMATION mostly devoid of LOGIC and EVIDENCE while it is  presented as if it is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Stevedre, tell me! What is the ABSOLUTISM in this statement of yours that

when this statement of your's about these "MANY ARAB MEN"  based on the subject matter 'RAPE', a perversion of course is from an assertion that  

The fact that your assertion is based on what is done in SECRECY makes your accusation far from being OBJECTIVE far from the TRUTH but a SENTIMENTAL ASSUMPTION unless if you are yourself present while these rapings by "MANY ARAB MEN" take place in SECRET and you have EVIDENCE to proving your assertion.

Secondly, painting "MANY ARAB MEN" as perverts based on just one ARAB MAN you say is your friend and whose case  disconstructed doesn't even show him to be a pervert just because he chooses to DIVORCE his wife. And how can you use your one and only ARAB friend to judge "MANY ARAB MEN" as pervert.

Such a mind is not EMPIRICAL nor OBJECTIVE. Infact it is a NULL SET as like someone who put up a defense after being called to account for that missing JAMB money saying "IT WAS SWALLOWED BY A SPIRITUAL SNAKE".  
Bear in mind, the strictness in this religious believe you say have promoted perversion by "MANY ARAB MEN" has DEATH as punishment for the crime of RAPE. Stevedre how do you PROVE this SECRECY about RAPE in ARABIA as to your coming to the conclusion that 

First, I really admire your writing ability/skill and I love the way the asked a smart question.
Now I would like to make it clear again that what I wrote is from my personal experience for over a period of years living there so if you know more about how life is over there you would know the so called death sentence is for the poor and can only be possible if the victim and some witnesses show up in a local court which is getting extinct as time goes on.
Western influenced law courts are the norm now in cities I have to and for the records, not all perverts are ready or have the opportunity to carry their crazy rape ideas but that doesn't stop them from sexually assaulting women when ever they have slightest opportunity.
I may be wrong in my ways of exaggerating my point but it still doesn't change facts known by so many people who live or have lived in Arab countries.
My opinion doesn't have to be perfect or 100 percent accurate since I never carried out a survey, it's just a personal experience in my journey of life. I stand to be corrected where ever I was wrong in my write-up.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Timagex(m): 4:53am On May 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided so, person wee show me brezz and big yansh but she's not in the mood? She better be in the mood cool cool. Someborry wee charge finish and she wee say she no want am? Let's be guided o!

I'm even a fargin sef grin wink
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by nanakgh(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2018
zicoraads:

Erm, sincerely speaking, I'll make an attempt grin cheesy

I know I have an incredible level of self control, but, there is a limit to how a man can be tested and not fall.

Personally, I don't believe in the school of thought that says because a lady visits you, then that's invitation for séx. I've had ladies over at different times. I vividly remember the case of one who came for the weekend. She wore my boxers and singlets, and was lying down close to me, even allowed me to cuddle grin

But vehemently refused anything other than that. I tried once, twice. Then respected myself and left the room for the parlor. The next time she called me that she wanted to come over, I made it very clear that if she does, then she should be ready for some fúcks. It took an incredibly level of self control over three days the last time. She still came and the rest as they say, is history cheesy

But, come to my house and walk naked? I know I can't rape you. But if I want to fúck you and you tell me what this lady is saying, I will throw you out. And probably sue you for sexual harassment.

Yes, you sexually harassed me.

thank you. much respect.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Rubbiish(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.
God bless u...
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by MrCork: 9:17am On May 29, 2018
CuriousMynd:
There is a heated argument on Facebook following a feminist post a man shared on his page.

The post which says because a lady comes to a man’s place and gets na ked doesn’t mean she is asking for sex has gotten many men on the platform riled.

Read some of the comments below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/just-off-cloth-doesnt-mean-wants-sex-feminists-says-men-reacts.html"

angry

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by MrCork: 9:20am On May 29, 2018
CuriousMynd:
There is a heated argument on Facebook following a feminist post a man shared on his page.

The post which says because a lady comes to a man’s place and gets na ked doesn’t mean she is asking for sex has gotten many men on the platform riled.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/just-off-cloth-doesnt-mean-wants-sex-feminists-says-men-reacts.html"

..hang on

So u saying if naaaKed woman stand in front of us. .u will look away..correct?
angry

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by austyn0(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2018
MrCork:

..hang on

So u saying if naaaKed woman stand in front of us. .u will look away..correct?
angry
Yeah,, I will look away.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by MrCork: 9:26am On May 29, 2018
austyn0:
Yeah,, I will look away.

...huh? ..Bro u not man....maybe u should do sexxxxx change! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by austyn0(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2018
MrCork:

...huh? ..Bro u not man....maybe u should do sexxxxx change! (No ofeense ) angry
I and some few other guys don't get all cocked up when we see a stark naked lady except we are in for the ride.....Besides,, do you know a lady appears more attractive when half naked than when fully naked??
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by MrCork: 9:48am On May 29, 2018
austyn0:
I and some few other guys don't get all cocked up when we see a stark naked lady except we are in for the ride.....Besides,, do you know a lady appears more attractive when half naked than when fully naked??

...u sound like a good man..dont worry..I will link u up with one of my babes. .Jessca048
She is stuborn though but still..she is 60% wifey material .she single and ready to mingle .
wink

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by austyn0(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2018
MrCork:

...u sound like a good man..dont worry..I will link u up with one of my babes. .Jessca048
She is stuborn though but still..she is 60% wifey material .she single and ready to mingle .
wink
Laughs...I will pass broh...When I'm ready to mingle, I will find one myself.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by pawshjai(f): 10:31am On May 29, 2018
woooo all dis wan is story...any gurl that goes to a guys ouse..nd goes unclad simply wants sex...das lik a quick greenlight...all des feminist shud stop talkin on behalf of ladies nahh...are u we.?are we u? u we us? us we u?
pls speak for urself...if u want a guy to hv self control u hv to first control urself...body no b wood.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by barallanee(f): 7:09pm On May 29, 2018
This feminism something in Nigeria is so annoying...saying silly things
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by nlPoster: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Wantedola(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's like saying "They found the missing phone in my bag but I didn't steal it o" thunder gats slap you for your head to correct.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
CuriousMynd:

she is right. If you ain't comfy with her unclothedness send her out of your fukingc house you rented. No excuse for rape.

Aside men and sex is there anything Nigerian feminist talk about?like having a female governor or president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Hotspotbro(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
No b FEMEN?
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by drealp: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
wat if a man pulls is on clothe wetin go happen
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
She's not right in a any way....... How can a lady strip naked in a man's house without any intention?? Is the man's house a strip club? What happens if a man goes to a lady's house and strip naked? Won't he be charged for sexual assault??
She is right..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Dzzzz: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
One time a Neighbour on my street moved out and called me one day that she was on her way from a journey and needed a place to sleep so I invited her over..Because of how close we was I took her out and never in my life have I ever opted to drink malt instead of my usual stout but I did take malt not to get high cause I don’t trust myself..At night she undressed in front of me and I was trying to look away but she kept coming around so I. Could see.To cut it short nothing happened..Another same opportunity came and she did same thing but this time,I done pour plenty bottle of stout before she called lol..Well finish the story yourself..
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by XAUBulls: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2023
CuriousMynd:

Bump.
*Eye brows raised*
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Jollydey: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2023
She is looking for penis (Oko) not sex

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Exceed15: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2023
Women don't tell you verbally they want sex.

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Iamzik: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2023
She is right..

Repeat after me...

I am a S.....I......M.....P

Atleast you got some likes....Happy simping bro
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Iamzik: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2023
Exceed15:
Women don't tell you verbally they want sex.

Why are they dumb?

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
So she only want to see an erection. cool
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by okoroemeka(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
mumureloaded:
you come to my house, your off your shirt including your payant, you are now telling me she isn't asking for it.
biko, tell me what she want. biscuit abi?
even for a girl to go to a man's house is an open invitation,and to even remove her cloths is a serious provocation that must be treated
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Exceed15: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
Iamzik:

Why are they dumb?

They send you signal.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Iamzik: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Exceed15:

They send you signal.

Lol baba I no dey send signal again. Women of nowadays e no dey heard them to accuse men of sexual harrasement.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Iamzik:

Lol baba I no dey send signal again. Women of nowadays e no dey heard them to accuse men of sexual harrasement.

No I m talking about the one already into you o. No go try am for just any girl o
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Iamzik: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Exceed15:

No I m talking about the one already into you o. No go try am for just any girl o

🤜🤛🙌

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.