Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (59414 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QuietHammer(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
and so!! She is naked naw abi!! A woman proposely naked does not mean rape me!!! So u men r looking 4 the one that intentional choose to be naked (her body not yours) 4 u to rape abi So u can start victim blaming n ignore ur criminal act!!! Says alot tho
A woman naked on purpose in my house without eanesex? You obviously aren't she sharpest tool in the yard. You are dismissed.

8 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2018
QuietHammer:

Not all women are semen bags as you are. Some have more worthy use of their bodies.
their body not urs!! Good u know that
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
She is making an impression!!! Not necessarily abt going to a guys house but the society believing what u wear means u called 4 sex!!! Not abt going to any ones house, on that too, if u tell a platonic lady friend to see you n she wears short stuffs in ur house doesn't mean u should rape her!!! I just found out there are alot of pervert on nairaland!!! How people interpreted this picture to be going to a guys house naked is just stupid, so as to find a way to seem right!!! It's such a pity u see women applying n agreeing to such mentality!!! Go rape a naked mad woman on the street, u wont, but u see a lady with short skirt u say she was calling 4 it!! Perverted men everywhere
Stop sounding holier than thou miss/Mrs.

Its the way you dress that you'll be addressed. That's not just a statement. Its a fact of life. A man gets sexually charged and aroused by the sight of a woman's body while woman usually by words, touch and sight of a man. Its natural, the way God made it.

When you wear skimpy revealing clothes that expose your body parts, you're sending a message to guys, whether that what you intend to do or not. Only the strongest of men will be able to resist it and will a lot of effort. Every vein and impulse in the body will become charged immediately. That's why many guys quickly turn their eyes away to avoid falling. Sexual attraction is one of the most powerful forces in the universe.

For Gods sake why advertise something you're not selling. Many of you girls are just so ignorant. Why advertise and expose your body if your are not offering it? You want to look beautiful? You want attention? By exposing your body? Later you'll be crying that you were raped. That men are perverts

When a man gets continuously exposed to the sight of a woman's body, his natural sexual resistance gets weakened to a point where he'll feel forced to act on it. The worst thing a girl wants to do is to keep exposing her body to a guy when she knows she's not ready for sexx, worst of all in his own house, because it will get to a point where he may no longer hold it anymore

You think a mans body is made of firewood? Go to a guys house and expose your body and see what will happen to you. The strongest will order you out of their sight. The weakest will come for what you're offering to him. Whatever the case, you get what you deserve

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by bizzy500: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2018
If Queensuccubus off her cloth in my house I won't touch her wink
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Caustics: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2018
angry
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2018
bizzy500:
If Queensuccubus off her cloth in my house I won't touch her wink

Aaaawww...the kind of man i like to handle. grin kiss

Yeaaah, but some men eehnn even the babes still have clothes he'll juz open his trousers and offer his muddy yam lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by lastempero: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2018
I dey mercy for all this feminist that doesn't know the difference between African tradition and western world.

2 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2018
That I give you the money doesnt mean you should take it. Oloju kokoro grin
Na play o, hehehe, hungry babes would come at me now

8 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by chloride6: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

Are you blind? Cant you read?

She can get a decent convo with her clothes on.

5 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Nigerian youth are idle

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by fucktoto: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
i'm waiting for uncle's little girl and her fûcked up colleagues to come here and validate this nonsense.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by tivta(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

sharpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. ass licker, na nairaland girls you dey form for abi? what a waste

6 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by kcfresh110: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
CuriousMynd:
There is a heated argument on Facebook following a feminist post a man shared on his page.

The post which says because a lady comes to a man’s place and gets na ked doesn’t mean she is asking for sex has gotten many men on the platform riled.

Read some of the comments below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/just-off-cloth-doesnt-mean-wants-sex-feminists-says-men-reacts.html"

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by kingzjay(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Oh! Maybe she wants to pray. I heard standing naked while praying is the fastest way of sending prayers to heaven.

Nansense!!!

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QuietHammer(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
their body not urs!! Good u know that
Damn right. How much change do I have to part with to burst a nut you scumbag?

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

7 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by searchhussein(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2018
I think u need a blunt

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by bebeto94: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
not all men r as useless as u r, some had good home training from their mothers
Very soon, feminist will say dey dnt need sex. Dey dnt need dick

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aaaawww...the kind of man i like to handle. grin kiss

Yeaaah, but some men eehnn even the babes still have clothes he'll juz open his trousers and offer his muddy yam lipsrsealed undecided

come and be nakked in my house... i will just off light and say the word 'ebuka' ! dasalll! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by fucktoto: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2018
QuietHammer:

Shameless excuse of a man who says trash just so he'll gain some dumb girls favor. I spit on you.

that dumbolina is fond of posting thrash to earn cheap likes

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by mckazzy(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2018
I keep telling u, u need to drink sense rather than limca in ur moniker.

DrinkLimca:
She is right..

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Seanmike(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2018
I no dey sick o, I go rush her. Lol
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by exlinklodge: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2018
smh

na prayer she want
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Witchcraft people....undecided

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by talk2percy(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
What then does want then, my house nah stripper's club? Girls eh, even don't come to my house if u don't need it

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by zicoraads: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Foolish talk this early morning. undecided

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by cashkid: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

Woman wrapper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by UDUJ(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

She's not right, she can never be right.

Why on earth should a lady go naked before a man in his house in the name of waring his level of control, what manner of fvckery is that?, what brought her to a man's house naked?, to charge her phone abi?

This has nothing to do with self control, this has nothing to do with a real man, this cannot prove a real man, any man supporting this lady on this, is doing nothing but deceiving himself and claiming self-control before the forum. Let's face the truth.

If a man nakedly burst into a lady's house, he'll be charged of sexual harassment, isn't it?, but here you are, typing about self control

You typed of a lady wanting a decent conversation with his guy, a decent conversation requires a decent dressing and appearance, you dare not go naked to seek for a decent conversation, you dare not.
Look decent for a decent conversation because you'll be addressed the way you are dressed.

Any feminist wey dem born well, make she naked come my crib in the name of feminist, I go fvck all the holes wee dey her body, her mouth, ear, nose, anus, pussy, even her armpit.

Thunder fire all of them!!

grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2018
I wish parents can see the kinda comments their children post on Nairaland...

Zicoraads , shey you will not touch me in this scenario?
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Coldfeets: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2018
nero2face:
Just try me, come to my house and off ur pants, na "baby harder! harder!! " go dey come out of ur mouth grin grin grin

No wonder she calls you baby...
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I wish parents can see the kinda comments their children post on Nairaland...

Zicoraads , shey you will not touch me in this scenario?

The same you who posted you can tell the smell of a dick blindfolded?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Lefulefu... I hope you can bear this with lalas247 in your crib

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.