Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (59405 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2018
zicoraads:

My dear, for where I see the power to want to make 'an uncalm' attempt? I like séx, but it's not like it's a do or die affair. There are other orgasmic giving things like the sound of an alert in my phone grin

Sincerely speaking though, séx is not all that for me.

Come and find my trouble eh? I will give you head, and leave you be tongue

You like sex kwa?
I have never seen someone state it so emphatically...LOL

Head ke? Biko don't spoil me
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahahhaha...see how u tease ooo...i juz hope u hope run away the moment i start my engine cheesy wink

i love engines, very very very much! grin grin grin grin you can start it and i will help you keep it running in full force until...! grin
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by link2ok22: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2018
mamatayour:
She's only talking about self control but it's better not to get naked to avoid stories that touch

What silly self control.. did you read one of the comments it says. "it's like going inside the bank with a gun and saying you didnt want to steal"

Feminism is not supidism

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2018
judgedredd22:

i love engines, very very very much! grin grin grin grin you can start it and i will help you keep it running in full force until...! grin

cheesy grin

Ur only here to tease me.. angry
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Puzzypleazer: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Yes she wants to pray
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2018
WORDWORLD:

My dear save your energy please. The post is plain and clear that its from a SCHNOOK-SCHMUCK meaning A STUPID MIND. What interpretation are you insinuating please? Ladies and manipulation. Smh. Ubunja you see why your book is the real deal in this era?

Well the comment below is from a lady that is thinking with her brain and not her armpit.

i hv said my own o!! Like it or not its right thre 4 ur veiwing!!! I
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by stevedre: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Daeylar:

What?

Even people who have all the decency and respect in this world can still be raped,
If women in Saudi Arabia, Where they cover themselves from top to bottom and only their eyes can be seen can be raped, then it's clear as day that rape has nothing to do with decency and respect or lack of it on the part of the woman.
It's all on the rapist.

But like I said here, I don't support that. I even consider it as harassment.
Sorry I did not see your other post showing you did not support it. What I said regarding a person's choice of words goes to show that YES, our body and mouth is ours but NO, we are not entirely entitled to use it the way we want once a second or third party is involved.
So many Arab men are perverts due to their strict religious believe and the concept of their society in general which makes women look like tools to be used and dumped.

One of my very good friend is an Arabian and I am still having issues with his reasons for wanting to divorce his wife, it baffles me when men like me use sex as a tool to determine if a woman is worth being with or out.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by shegs4danny(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
and so!! She is naked naw abi!! A woman proposely naked does not mean rape me!!! So u men r looking 4 the one that intentional choose to be naked (her body not yours) 4 u to rape abi So u can start victim blaming n ignore ur criminal act!!! Says alot tho
madame go and sitdwn u are splitting nonsense
y will u b unclad in a guy room if you don't want sex
go borrow brain abeg
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by monex(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
All these feminists are so clueless.
You go to a man's house, you strip yourself knowing they are moved by what they see and you expect nothing to happen, you feminists must be mad, in short you are mad.

funny I am anti-feminism and in full support of patriachy but I agree with her.

A girl stripping naked in your house doesnt mean consent.

This is quite logical.

You can accuse her of harassing you if you insisted she should put on her clothes and she refused. But it gives you no right to force her
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by maxdosh(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2018
mumureloaded:
you come to my house, your off your shirt including your payant, you are now telling me she isn't asking for it.
biko, tell me what she want. biscuit abi?

No she wants cucumber
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by maxdosh(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2018
She can do that in bobrisky's house. Not mine, my engine is still working
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Dvampire(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.
Look, one can never fully understand the way a woman is wired. I agree men should control their sexual urges but the question is why would the same woman, perhaps my girlfriend who is supposed to know my strengths and weakness, decided to be the tool for temptation by going around butt naked? Would you as a guy move around in your girl's place unclad?
Personally, I feel many girls are not doing themselves any favours by flaunting their unclothedness. Their style of dressing leaves little to the imagination. A case in point was that NYSC member that placed her breast online yesterday for the world to see. What was her aim? For 'likes' and 'shares'?
I strongly feel that it's a two-way issue. Men control your urges; women modesty and decency
are paramount. Both parties should meet at a point.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Funkybabee(f): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2018
bizzy500:
can't u unclad in a man house undecided

Yes only in my man house and if its for a play
Not just unclad and walking like a mad person for nothing
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You like sex kwa?

poco in the unilag olodo shadow

it all starts with some head
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by okenwaa(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

Drink you Limca in peace joor...
You are yarning rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by okenwaa(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

Drink you Limca in peace joor...
You are yarning rubbish.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by zicoraads: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You like sex kwa?

What's there not to state? cheesy cheesy

And it's just a mark of who we are and what we pretend to be that a lot of people would rather not want to say it out like it's one very big deal. Or something they don't like.

OK. I'll give you mouth instead tongue grin
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
angry

1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Kobomax(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lwkm

No na heat dey do am o! She is unwittingly telling you to buy a/c. Which kain wahala. Jailbait
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Unlimited22: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
eevich:
Well I hope, for the sake of moral consistency, that he teaches his daughters to go unclad where and when they please in the name of feminist liberty...

I think its dumb for a lady to behave this way especially with a man she's relatively unfamiliar with because to me, this is a matter of mutual respect and understanding. I believe we set the rules in our homes. Close or not, familiar or not, a lady has to respect a man when in his home and vice versa.

Problem with 3rd wave feminists' rhetoric is that besides playing the victimhood card, they seem to exempt women from Moral responsibility yet, are unwilling to deal with the consequences. They expect men to just magically decipher women's thoughts and act accordingly..

In addition, we really need to dispense with this notion that all men are some stereotypical h.orny dogs who'll just pounce on any unclad woman they see..

however, my dear sisters always keep in mind that responsibility goes both ways. Except you, indeed, intend to "get down" with him, you should be polite enough to seek his consent or ask if he'll mind you stripping for whatever reasons you feel the need to.
On the other hand If a man is not comfortable with her being unclad at his place, he should be able to nicely let her know and MAYBE give her reasons as well.
A thousands likes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by pally123: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

Na your type women suppose run from fast, fast. I know your type Sha, like say you no want, you no want, give her false confidence, then kpakam! You strike!! Giving her no time to escape

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by gwama: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Why do you put yourself then? To play the monkey maybe ?? grin grin grin
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by piagetskinner(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
she can't even have the guts to do that in my house cos I won't give her reasons to

but the way some people reason baffles me o...all these useless feminists...
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Simbrixton(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
CuriousMynd:
There is a heated argument on Facebook following a feminist post a man shared on his page.

The post which says because a lady comes to a man’s place and gets na ked doesn’t mean she is asking for sex has gotten many men on the platform riled.

Read some of the comments below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/just-off-cloth-doesnt-mean-wants-sex-feminists-says-men-reacts.html"

If there is one thing I hate about Europe it's the hypocrisy
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Alvin007: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
All this do not leave out the facts that if she don't want sex, then a real man should tell her to put her cloths on..

Do you know that men that force themselves on ladies without their permission have been arrested for rape on many occasions?
And do you know that some ladies with evil intention against the man will deliberately go naked in a man's house just to achieve their evil intentions..

sometimes in life,, we need to see beyond situations..

why else will she go naked and not want sex, it means she has an agenda..

cases like this had gotten many Africa men deported from Europe and america..

If it's in your house, you simply order her to put on her clothes..
if she is not your girlfriend, you order her to put on her cloths or you call the police..

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by bizzy500: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Funkybabee:

Yes only in my man house and if its for a play Not just unclad and walking like a mad person for nothing
wat kinda play ....you can unclad in front of me for play too cool

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Pacesetter123(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Nnaabros:

Stop sounding holier than thou miss/Mrs.

Its the way you dress that you'll be addressed. That's not just a statement. Its a fact of life. A man gets sexually charged and aroused by the sight of a woman's body while woman usually by words, touch and sight of a man. Its natural, the way God made it.

When you wear skimpy revealing clothes that expose your body parts, you're sending a message to guys, whether that what you intend to do or not. Only the strongest of men will be able to resist it and will a lot of effort. Every vein and impulse in the body will become charged immediately. That's why many guys quickly turn their eyes away to avoid falling. Sexual attraction is one of the most powerful forces in the universe.

For Gods sake why advertise something you're not selling. Many of you girls are just so ignorant. Why advertise and expose your body if your are not offering it? You want to look beautiful? You want attention? By exposing your body? Later you'll be crying that you were raped. That men are perverts

When a man gets continuously exposed to the sight of a woman's body, his natural sexual resistance gets weakened to a point where he'll feel forced to act on it. The worst thing a girl wants to do is to keep exposing her body to a guy when she knows she's not ready for sexx, worst of all in his own house, because it will get to a point where he may no longer hold it anymore

You think a mans body is made of firewood? Go to a guys house and expose your body and see what will happen to you. The strongest will order you out of their sight. The weakest will come for what you're offering to him. Whatever the case, you get what you deserve
De part dat make my day is:............why advertise something you are not selling?

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy grin

Ur only here to tease me.. angry

no babe, i don't tease... i only state raw facts! grin come on a vacation with me let's see! cool
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
judgedredd22:

no babe, i don't tease... i only state raw facts! grin come on a vacation with me let's see! cool

When is ur holiday again & where u gonna go this time? grin
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by doyinisaac(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
KrystosCJ:
From experience, women who address the male organ as "prick" are more likely to desire sex than women who address it properly - the pen!s...

Feminists are so biased among themselves. After they've been bickering within themselves, they now seek that "feel good" aura by posting something that fuels discussion against their perceived enemies - men.

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

When is ur holiday again & where u gonna go this time? grin

don't know yet, will let you know when the plan comes together! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.