Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (59399 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by drnoel: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

Sorry I don't agree. Not that it matters what I think but she shouldn't come to my house and get naked if she ain't asking for it.
She doesn't want it and she can get naked outside my door
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by GeeM: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Feminists are crazy. Ndi ife n'eme n'isi
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by loswhite(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.
Shut up. She is not in the mood and she is naked on your bed....useless men

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.