Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (59419 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by godfatherx: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

She's not right, she can never be right.

Why on earth should a lady go naked before a man in his house in the name of waring his level of control, what manner of fvckery is that?, what brought her to a man's house naked?, to charge her phone abi?

This has nothing to do with self control, this has nothing to do with a real man, this cannot prove a real man, any man supporting this lady on this, is doing nothing but deceiving himself and claiming self-control before the forum. Let's face the truth.

If a man nakedly burst into a lady's house, he'll be charged of sexual harassment, isn't it?, but here you are, typing about self control

You typed of a lady wanting a decent conversation with his guy, a decent conversation requires a decent dressing and appearance, you dare not go naked to seek for a decent conversation, you dare not.
Look decent for a decent conversation because you'll be addressed the way you are dressed.

Any feminist wey dem born well, make she naked come my crib in the name of feminist, I go fvck all the holes wee dey her body, her mouth, ear, nose, anus, pussy, even her armpit.

Thunder fire all of them!!

grin grin grin grin
You funny die! Fvck all holes including armpit
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by eevich: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Unlimited22:

A thousands likes.
Thank you so much...
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by GuestManor: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

As a pointer to the article, you are DAMN WRONG and out of place with this your narrative. Please lets try to be truthful and real so that in reality we can handle and also avoid certain temptations..

Men are moved by what they see and it's a natural phenomenon. Na God put am there..
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by GuestManor: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

She's not right, she can never be right.

Why on earth should a lady go naked before a man in his house in the name of waring his level of control, what manner of fvckery is that?, what brought her to a man's house naked?, to charge her phone abi?

This has nothing to do with self control, this has nothing to do with a real man, this cannot prove a real man, any man supporting this lady on this, is doing nothing but deceiving himself and claiming self-control before the forum. Let's face the truth.

If a man nakedly burst into a lady's house, he'll be charged of sexual harassment, isn't it?, but here you are, typing about self control

You typed of a lady wanting a decent conversation with his guy, a decent conversation requires a decent dressing and appearance, you dare not go naked to seek for a decent conversation, you dare not.
Look decent for a decent conversation because you'll be addressed the way you are dressed.

Any feminist wey dem born well, make she naked come my crib in the name of feminist, I go fvck all the holes wee dey her body, her mouth, ear, nose, anus, pussy, even her armpit.

Thunder fire all of them!!

Now this is HONESTY and I love it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Herrmes: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
QuietHammer:

Shameless excuse of a man who says trash just so he'll gain some dumb girls favor. I spit on you.
You'll spit on him because you are lower than him.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by summerflame(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.
u are suffering from witchcraft, at times I weep for people like u that just open their mouth and talk gibberish.. Take it from this angle - what if u visit a lady and just strip yourself naked, won't the lady scream and arrest or charge u for sexual harassment?... U are another feminist... I weep for u
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by GuestManor: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nnaabros:

Stop sounding holier than thou miss/Mrs.

Its the way you dress that you'll be addressed. That's not just a statement. Its a fact of life. A man gets sexually charged and aroused by the sight of a woman's body while woman usually by words, touch and sight of a man. Its natural, the way God made it.

When you wear skimpy revealing clothes that expose your body parts, you're sending a message to guys, whether that what you intend to do or not. Only the strongest of men will be able to resist it and will a lot of effort. Every vein and impulse in the body will become charged immediately. That's why many guys quickly turn their eyes away to avoid falling. Sexual attraction is one of the most powerful forces in the universe.

For Gods sake why advertise something you're not selling. Many of you girls are just so ignorant. Why advertise and expose your body if your are not offering it? You want to look beautiful? You want attention? By exposing your body? Later you'll be crying that you were raped. That men are perverts

When a man gets continuously exposed to the sight of a woman's body, his natural sexual resistance gets weakened to a point where he'll feel forced to act on it. The worst thing a girl wants to do is to keep exposing her body to a guy when she knows she's not ready for sexx, worst of all in his own house, because it will get to a point where he may no longer hold it anymore

You think a mans body is made of firewood? Go to a guys house and expose your body and see what will happen to you. The strongest will order you out of their sight. The weakest will come for what you're offering to him. Whatever the case, you get what you deserve

REALITY.
But why are most young girls so ignorant nowadays?

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by nobaga: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Got to be careful. Former girlfriends or even new ones have done it to punish or retaliate against men.

Some even do it out of wickedness to trap men. The world has changed.

Watch out for your wife's friends or your girlfriend's friends trying to look for an opportunity to break you up.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Lsofdk(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
if she is not your girlfriend, you order her to put on her cloths or you call the police..
Or you call the police? Guy you funny I swear.
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

I don't know if you're commenting this way for the likes. Anybody reading your post will think you've self control. Beat it! She can have a decent conversation and any other thing she needs without going unclad. Stop commending rubbish.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by GuestManor: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
self control!!! Mr man, self control!! That's her body not urs!!

Then let her keep that her body in her house
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by summerflame(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

sometimes I deh shame for our own feminist...always vomiting nonsense..
She spoke well and got more senses... Stop being selfish with the truth MA, it ain't gonna kill u
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Lalas247(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
can u urself bear it?cheesy. A babe with fine body and ukwu in place even tie small towel or bumshort into ur room ur pleek must rise nacheesy... And tins fit happen if she come dey whine body for .....not to talk of her walking naked into ur roomcheesy.. Anyway na feminist na give dat misyarning wey op post up dere so not surprisedcheesy.
what fuckery is this chic saying seff grin
if I stand naked in front of man I expect to be touched.. ...
if he doesn't then he is gay Shalom grin
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalas247:

what fuckery is this chic saying seff grin
if I stand naked in front of man I expect to be touched.. ...
if he doesn't then he is gay Shalom grin
don't mind d babe jorcheesy. She's a confused feministcheesy.

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
don't mind d babe jorcheesy. She's a confused feministcheesy.
she needs to get laid pronto cheesy

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by contactikenna(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
i think they have taken this rubbish so far that it has become mere foolishness...
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalas247:

she needs to get laid pronto cheesy
hmmm a girl like dat will use body rub u...twerk on ur crotch,lick ur ears and wen u get turned on and do it with her,after d session she will enter police station and report dat u raped her and kasala will then bust on ur headcheesy. Abeg ladies like this better wen dey trying to seduce u just carry ur Sunday punch newspapers and be reading and forming concentrationcheesy.

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Lalas247(f): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
hmmm a girl like dat will use body rub u...twerk on ur crotch,lick ur ears and wen u get turned on and do it with her,after d session she will enter police station and report dat u raped her and kasala will then bust on ur headcheesy. Abeg ladies like this better wen dey trying to seduce u just carry ur Sunday punch newspapers and be reading and forming concentrationcheesy.
Lefu pls we got kids here grin lol
the funny thing is why is the boobs n vjayjay still covered she for expose am na...

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalas247:

Lefu pls we got kids here grin lol
the funny thing is why is the boobs n vjayjay still covered she for expose am na...
expose dem boobs and snail u say?shocked..do u want guys to vandalise it with their eyescheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by VLongstrider(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
She is making an impression!!! Not necessarily abt going to a guys house but the society believing what u wear means u called 4 sex!!! Not abt going to any ones house, on that too, if u tell a platonic lady friend to see you n she wears short stuffs in ur house doesn't mean u should rape her!!! I just found out there are alot of pervert on nairaland!!! How people interpreted this picture to be going to a guys house naked is just stupid, so as to find a way to seem right!!! It's such a pity u see women applying n agreeing to such mentality!!! Go rape a naked mad woman on the street, u wont, but u see a lady with short skirt u say she was calling 4 it!! Perverted men everywhere
Go and correct your signature first. It is 'get USED to it'

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Herrmes: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
seyoops4u:
Hello Hello Hello... Please what are you saying or trying to say ?
If we go with the inverse of your comment, a lady will tag you as weak or probably say you're seeing another lady, even when that's not truth.

Ladies "Feminist" should take about how to stop their fellow ladies from their sexualized.
That's what Feminist should tackle first....

Should one care about how he/she tagged?
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by UDUJ(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
control ur sex drive mr man!!! U men say women control ur mouth , so am telling u control ur prick u own it not the other way round!!

Calm down. Your blood too dey hot cheesy

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
VLongstrider:

Go and correct your signature first. It is 'get USED to it'
live it there!!!! Abi is it ur signature Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
stevedre:

Sorry I did not see your other post showing you did not support it. What I said regarding a person's choice of words goes to show that YES, our body and mouth is ours but NO, we are not entirely entitled to use it the way we want once a second or third party is involved.
So many Arab men are perverts due to their strict religious believe and the concept of their society in general which makes women look like tools to be used and dumped.

One of my very good friend is an Arabian and I am still having issues with his reasons for wanting to divorce his wife, it baffles me when men like me use sex as a tool to determine if a woman is worth being with or out.

How many Arabian perverts as compared to Europe and America? Please be fair! Such strictnesss has never and will never breed the kind of perversion we see in the West which CARNAL culture is very institionalized. The question remains: Is the perversion in Arabian countries by men higher than in Europe and America? Be honest in your Judgement of others you need not be sentimental. And how many cases of Rape do you hear from the Arabia? Have you tried to google the countries in the world where the crime called Rape is most commited?
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by VLongstrider(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
live it there!!!! Abi is it ur signature Mtcheww
LOL. It's because I like you oh
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:02am On Mar 16, 2018
she is an american foolish feminist
TheUpsetGirl1:
she's gone mad.. getting naked in front of a guy when you don't want sex, wtf.. so dumb even American feminists won't say this daft word
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by godofuck231: 3:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Y
CuriousMynd:
There is a heated argument on Facebook following a feminist post a man shared on his page.

The post which says because a lady comes to a man’s place and gets na ked doesn’t mean she is asking for sex has gotten many men on the platform riled.

Read some of the comments below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/just-off-cloth-doesnt-mean-wants-sex-feminists-says-men-reacts.html"

Catholic monastery de she can go get naked there, as for me ure on your own,u will die old and frustrated, ur kids will even abandon u at old age if u even have one, old people's home go be ur paradise on earth then u will end up a vegetable, keep it up
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by amakadihot87(f): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:
true but ain't gonna try that with a 9ja niqqur..grin

becareful woman.
lol.......d guy will be fvcking you and be apologising at the same time
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by highqueen(f): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2018
amakadihot87:
lol.......d guy will be fvcking you and be apologising at the same time
loool
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by stevedre: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

How many Arabian perverts as compared to Europe and America? Please be fair! Such strictnesss has never and will never breed the kind of perversion we see in the West which CARNAL culture is very institionalized. The question remains: Is the perversion in Arabian countries by men higher than in Europe and America? Be honest in your Judgement of others you need not be sentimental. And how many cases of Rape do you hear from the Arabia? Have you tried to google the countries in the world where the crime called Rape is most commited?

Well from my personal experience I can authoritatively tell you that Arab men encourage male total dominance over their women (including thier mother) no matter the situation.
Some men from the western world are on another mental level and are more crazier than perverts leading to a high level of rape case due to the bold steps taken by the victims to expose the culprits but at the same time there are so many secret rape cases in Arab countries that has been swept under the rug (Especially by the family of the victims) so that their family name/identity of the victim is protected and not put to shame.
It's common for brother's to rape sister's and for Father's to rape daughter's and cousins also secretly rape each other but shame of being stigmatized forces the victims to be mute, infact incense is almost a myth because my Arab friend is Married to the daughter of his mothers younger sister.
They have been having sex before they got married and guess who forced her into it at a very young age ? No one but my dear friend who now wants a divorce for no good reason all because he just wants to justify his lust for a new girl he met.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by stevedre: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

How many Arabian perverts as compared to Europe and America? Please be fair! Such strictnesss has never and will never breed the kind of perversion we see in the West which CARNAL culture is very institionalized. The question remains: Is the perversion in Arabian countries by men higher than in Europe and America? Be honest in your Judgement of others you need not be sentimental. And how many cases of Rape do you hear from the Arabia? Have you tried to google the countries in the world where the crime called Rape is most commited?[/quote]

Well from my personal experience I can authoritatively tell you that Arab men encourage male total dominance over their women (including thier mother) no matter the situation so they exibit this dominance when ever they have the slightest opportunity.
Yes, Some men from the western world are on another mental level and are more crazier than perverts leading to a high level of rape cases but come on, that's due to the bold steps taken by the victims to expose the culprits.
Report a rape case in the western world and you would be celebrated but try that in a strict Arab country and see how old men looking for their third or fourth wife will become your suitors because young men will not consider you worthy to be thier wife since you are not a virgin and have a public sex record.
There are so many secret rape cases in Arab countries that has been swept under the rug (Especially by the family of the victims) so that their family name/identity of the victim will be protected and not put to shame.
It's common for brother's to rape sister's and for Father's to rape daughter's and cousins also secretly rape each other but shame of being stigmatized forces the victims to be mute, infact incense is almost a myth because my Arab friend is Married to the daughter of his mothers younger sister.
They have been having sex before they got married and guess who forced her into it at a very young age ? No one but my dear friend who now wants a divorce for no good reason all because he just wants to justify his lust for a new girl he met.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
stevedre:

Well from my personal experience I can authoritatively tell you that Arab men encourage male total dominance over their women (including thier mother) no matter the situation.
Some men from the western world are on another mental level and are more crazier than perverts leading to a high level of rape case due to the bold steps taken by the victims to expose the culprits but at the same time there are so many secret rape cases in Arab countries that has been swept under the rug (Especially by the family of the victims) so that their family name/identity of the victim is protected and not put to shame.

Unless we ALL care to strive to see our world for WHAT IT TRUELY IS, through the lens of REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION, like an EXPLORER seeking to discover with honesty THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and not behave like a WANDERER who is easily moved to and fro within a particular MATRIX, PREDISPOSED. Our CONCLUSIONS about our perceptions of WORLD AFFAIRS will never be free from CONJECTURES leading to more PROBLEMS for humanity and not SOLUTIONS to our problems, because such conclusions are subjective and not objective. 

Conjecture is when you form an opinion about something or someone, a supposition based on INCOMPLETE INFORMATION mostly devoid of LOGIC and EVIDENCE while it is presented as if it is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Stevedre, tell me! What is the ABSOLUTISM in this statement of yours that
stevedre:

So many Arab men are perverts due to their strict religious believe and the concept of their society in general which makes women look like tools to be used and dumped.

when this statement of your's about these "MANY ARAB MEN"  based on the subject matter 'RAPE', a perversion of course is from an assertion that
stevedre:
there are so many secret rape cases in Arab countries that has been swept under the rug (Especially by the family of the victims) so that their family name/identity of the victim is protected and not put to shame.

The fact that your assertion is based on what is done in SECRECY makes your accusation far from being OBJECTIVE far from the TRUTH but a SENTIMENTAL ASSUMPTION unless if you are yourself present while these rapings by "MANY ARAB MEN" take place in SECRET and you have EVIDENCE to proving your assertion.

Secondly, painting "MANY ARAB MEN" as perverts based on just one ARAB MAN you say is your friend and whose case if disconstructed doesn't even show him to be a pervert just because he chooses to DIVORCE his wife. And how can you use your one and only ARAB friend to judge "MANY ARAB MEN" as pervert.

Such a mind is not EMPIRICAL nor OBJECTIVE. Infact it is a NULL SET as like someone who put up a defense after being called to account for that missing JAMB money saying "IT WAS SWALLOWED BY A SPIRITUAL SNAKE". Bear in mind, the strictness in this religious believe you say have promoted perversion by "MANY ARAB MEN" has DEATH as punishment for the crime of RAPE. Stevedre how do you PROVE this SECRECY about RAPE in ARABIA as to your coming to the conclusion that 
stevedre:

So many Arab men are perverts [quote author=stevedre post=65909922]
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE? How did you come about your quantitative analisies as to your qualification "MANY" for a WHOLE RACE?

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by icebird25(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
tivta:

sharpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. ass licker, na nairaland girls you dey form for abi? what a waste

A waste indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Please How can i stop Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.