Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (59420 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Samcine(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2018
So so onpoint, but she doesn't really needa be naked sha
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by kelvinklein219(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2018
How will a girl come to my house and get naked and you expect me to do nothing..all this feminist should be careful oh cos that same girl will go tell her friends that the guy is not capable
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by peacettw: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2018
I really don't know what the word feminist means. So many takes on the subject that it's all so confusing just like this post. Any female above the age of 18 years who deems it fit to remove her clothes in front of a straight guy should accept whatever is thrown at her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by congo4ka: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

Pusssssssy assssssssss nigggggga undecided

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

The same you who posted you can tell the smell of a dick blindfolded?

Vorpal!!!

Go take your meds and stop stalking me. I am not the cause of your problem!!!

2 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by onyourown04(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2018
The problem is not from the guy, but from the machine down below!!! If it can respect itself and behave well I don't think if there's any cause for alarm... But how can you present a precious food to a lion and deny him not to eat. Is it possible grin grin grin
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by KushLyon(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

what you are saying is completely ten thousand miles away from the main topic..... why will she not be in the mood after going unclad? I mean who does that? Any lady that takes off her clothes in a guy's house should prepare herself, coz something big is about to go down.... anything can happen.....you can't be having a decent conversation with me while you are indecent, my brain don already lock

ps: we are not talking about the inability of a guy to take no for an answer, we are talking about a lady taking off her clothes without a guy asking....there are two different things
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Pharaoh001(f): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2018
Every Men should got these into their brain

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Vorpal!!!

Go take your meds and stop stalking me. I am not the cause of your problem!!!

Are you well? Which problem did I tell you that i have?

Btw, why do you keep repeating the moniker? How can i be stalking you when i posted on this tread first? Plus why will i want to stalk possessed entity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2018
judgedredd22:

come and be nakked in my house... i will just off light and say the word 'ebuka' ! dasalll! grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed

As if NEPA is always in ur area grin lipsrsealed
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by EarthXmetahuman: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

she is 0 right.

Natural man instinct is to go for it when he sees a naked lady. Same goes for other animals too.

Going around naked in opposite sex house is just taking feminism to a stupid level.

4 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by shogotermies(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
control ur sex drive mr man!!! U men say women control ur mouth , so am telling u control ur prick u own it not the other way round!!

lol... did I say all that??
stop lying on me o..
but madam, I tell u not every one can control the sex drive.. it happens in female too.. and u know it, so don't deny it.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by bizzy500: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aaaawww...the kind of man i like to handle. grin kiss

Yeaaah, but some men eehnn even the babes still have clothes he'll juz open his trousers and offer his muddy yam lipsrsealed undecided
lol naso nah ....naija guys no get chill to that extend grin
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

Are you well? Which problem did I tell you that i have?

Btw, why do you keep repeating the moniker?

Lol...
Everyone knows you are not balanced up there. Well, except you of course.
I wonder if you will die when no one mentions you on NL. That is why you go about quoting people, starting meaningless conversations and derailing threads.

Now, be gone...

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by kenodrill: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Hmmm.....y b say sex post dey always get more coments on NL
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by zicoraads: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I wish parents can see the kinda comments their children post on Nairaland...

Zicoraads , shey you will not touch me in this scenario?
Erm, sincerely speaking, I'll make an attempt grin cheesy

I know I have an incredible level of self control, but, there is a limit to how a man can be tested and not fall.

Personally, I don't believe in the school of thought that says because a lady visits you, then that's invitation for séx. I've had ladies over at different times. I vividly remember the case of one who came for the weekend. She wore my boxers and singlets, and was lying down close to me, even allowed me to cuddle grin

But vehemently refused anything other than that. I tried once, twice. Then respected myself and left the room for the parlor. The next time she called me that she wanted to come over, I made it very clear that if she does, then she should be ready for some fúcks. It took an incredibly level of self control over three days the last time. She still came and the rest as they say, is history cheesy

But, come to my house and walk naked? I know I can't rape you. But if I want to fúck you and you tell me what this lady is saying, I will throw you out. And probably sue you for sexual harassment.

Yes, you sexually harassed me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

As if NEPA is always in ur area grin lipsrsealed

calm down and focus,.. the subject here is the kpomo not NEPA! grin grin grin grin
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by doyinisaac(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2018
undecided do we even have true feminist in nigeria??shey feminists like toke makinwa that is still sucking the dick of a 70years old man for money??or all this chewing gum girls that cannot afford proper balanced diet without stress at all??or those ones that are suffering from proper accomodation without daddy and mummy being involved....or those ones that are feminist in other areas of life but when money is involved they suddenly remember that you are the man??or those ones that just sit their lazy ass down waiting for sugar daddies??or those ones that feel that the strength of a woman is in her private part......or those ones that are huge pretenders

9 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Nigerian feminists are dumb and useless
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2018
judgedredd22:

calm down and focus,.. the subject here is the kpomo not NEPA! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Nawa for u...what is kpomo? Is that the same as Toto? embarassed

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Dandanlowo: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Even i she is rubbing her puna wit ur joystick doesnt mean she wants sex...ode undecided
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2018
bizzy500:
lol naso nah ....naija guys no get chill to that extend grin

grin

I always admire gentlemen...they're rare and responsible...
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Nnaabros:

Stop sounding holier than thou miss/Mrs.

Its the way you dress that you'll be addressed. That's not just a statement. Its a fact of life. A man gets sexually charged and aroused by the sight of a woman's body while woman usually by words, touch and sight of a man. Its natural, the way God made it.

When you wear skimpy revealing clothes that expose your body parts, you're sending a message to guys, whether that what you intend to do or not. Only the strongest of men will be able to resist it and will a lot of effort. Every vein and impulse in the body will become charged immediately. That's why many guys quickly turn their eyes away to avoid falling. Sexual attraction is one of the most powerful forces in the universe.

For Gods sake why advertise something you're not selling. Many of you girls are just so ignorant. Why advertise and expose your body if your are not offering it? You want to look beautiful? You want attention? By exposing your body? Later you'll be crying that you were raped. That men are perverts

When a man gets continuously exposed to the sight of a woman's body, his natural sexual resistance gets weakened to a point where he'll feel forced to act on it. The worst thing a girl wants to do is to keep exposing her body to a guy when she knows she's not ready for sexx, worst of all in his own house, because it will get to a point where he may no longer hold it anymore

You think a mans body is made of firewood? Go to a guys house and expose your body and see what will happen to you. The strongest will order you out of their sight. The weakest will come for what you're offering to him. Whatever the case, you get what you deserve
self control!!! Mr man, self control!! That's her body not urs!!

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Nawa for u...what is kpomo? Is that the same as Toto? embarassed

now you know!! grin

so, if i meet you nakked, will you give me kpomo or na?

2 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by doyinisaac(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Dandanlowo:
Even i she is rubbing her puna wit ur joystick doesnt mean she wants sex...ode undecided

2 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by ImaIma1(f): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2018
The fact that rape is a crime and men should respect a woman's consent does not mean we should now go to his house and get naked just to test him or to exercise our rights. It is plain stupidity.
Robbery is a crime but we will not dangle our valuables in front of a supposed armed robber just to prove a point.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Dandanlowo:

2 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Lol...
Everyone knows you are not balanced up there. Well, except you of course.
I wonder if you will die when no one mentions you on NL. That is why you go about quoting people, starting meaningless conversations and derailing threads.

Now, be gone...

Every of such people, are either ignorant, malicious or just possessed. But the truth will come out soon and you all will find i am right. You very much know you are possessed btw.

You know as they say, it takes a crazy man to change the world but many of you don't know the magnitude of what i have been saying that God is here on earth speaking through a vessel of His. The day you do, you all will become sober.

You people take this nairaland serious oh, all the likes and mentions must be getting to you lots head. I remember someone telling me of a rep of being troublesome,was just laughing. Who should i care about the most, what God thinks of me or what some random faceless person thinks of me?

You lots are so vain, shallow and terribly superficial. It's just sad...undecided
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by bizzy500: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I always admire gentlemen...they're rare and responsible...
hmmm...you knw I am a gentle man wink
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by marvin906(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Nigerian feminist when will you guys have sense
you don't pour sugar on the ground and expect ants not go gather

5 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Erm, sincerely speaking, I'll make an attempt grin cheesy

I know I have an incredible level of self control, but, there is a limit to how a man can be tested and not fall.

Personally, I don't believe in the school of thought that says because a lady visits you, then that's invitation for séx. I've had ladies over at different times. I vividly remember the case of one who came for the weekend. She wore my boxers and singlets, and was lying down close to me, even allowed me to cuddle grin

But vehemently refused anything other than that. I tried once, twice. Then respected myself and left the room for the parlor. The next time she called me that she wanted to come over, I made it very clear that if she does, then she should be ready for some fúcks. It took an incredibly level of self control over three days the last time. She still came and the rest as they say, is history cheesy

But, come to my house and walk naked? I know I can't rape you. But if I want to fúck you and you tell me what this lady is saying, I will throw you out. And probably sue you for sexual harassment.

Yes, you sexually harassed me.

Now somebody with sense. Rather than barking how you will fsck her, she is the one disturbing you with unwarranted display of nudity. I don't know why these ladies think they have all the right in the world, with no consequences for their actions.

LOL @ make an attempt. At least you sound calm, I am hopeful the attempt will be that calm...hehehe.

Nawa o. If I be that girl, I will come and find your trouble again grin

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
undecided do we even have true feminist in nigeria??shey feminists like toke makinwa that is still sucking the dick of a 70years old man for money??or all this chewing gum girls that cannot afford proper balanced diet without stress at all??or those ones that are suffering from proper accomodation without daddy and mummy being involved....or those ones that are feminist in other areas of life but when money is involved they suddenly remember that you are the man??or those ones that just sit their lazy ass down waiting for sugar daddies??or those ones that feel that the strength of a woman is in her private part......or those ones that are huge pretenders
. Lol. Help me ask them o. Useless sets of pained and bitter assholes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Please How can i stop Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.