Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (38180 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by koffsman(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

Bros easy (jeje) bamii let's not forget we gat sis also and we were given birth too by women they deserve some respect even if 85% of them dey do shit just to use IPhone and visit the cenima vs Brazilian, Modovian, and human hair for the sake of the remaining 15% abeg biko respect Women

4 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Rozaytee: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
stubbornman:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE JUST TERRIBLE.....DONT BOTHER
stubbornman is angry..grin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by ukejejohnson(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Does it matter if your end goal is just to do a drive by?
If you have no intention of getting to know the person mode of communication is irrelevant.

If the intent is on building a foundation finding out essential detail via chat is necessary for instance if you have anything of substance to actully talk about if and when you do meet face to face. Nothing depresses me more like small talk.

Why long script on small issue?

Example of women, long story for small matter

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by iamtardey: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:

do you know emotions can be faked? undecided

tell her

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by damoceile: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
guy you no really get problem o, unlike me that finds it hard to talk to a girl face to face but am a beast when it comes to chyking and toasting babes online
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by princeaja(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
:PNaija people una no go kill me o grin

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by XingXhang(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Did you just select elements of what I wrote? Seems so!
You asked what would women prefer i stated my preference and now you are arguing contradictions incorrectly might I add.

And to your last statement “So u are trying to say that substance issues can't be talked about through online chat??”....which part of what I wrote definitively concluded that?

Been observing you from "White House", me like your writing sense but then you didn't have to use shorthand, 'u'.

Are you the one on your dp?
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by BdorianGray(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
I think Antibrutus(pocopoco) and makkydebbie prefers face to face... wink
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by ahamonyeka(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
chinedubrazil:
It depends on the kind of lady you are admiring..

Alot of ladies who we describe as extroverts want it face to face, the shy ones prefer online..

I think the op is an introvert, when ever male introvert is crushing on a lady and want to approach her, this kind of question is what bothers him most..

you catch op for there.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by johnnyloroun: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=Prechbills post=66160234]

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by johnnyloroun: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Jsaviour:

Hahahhahahah, small children way never see food to eat. Even the 1 minute boys are also talking about sex. Pls stop the noise already, it's disgusting.
cry cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hector09:
My dear even thou face to face or back to back, or online to online if u are broke d answer we be no, when a man ve money u can the best girl on earth

smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by charleymed(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not all women .....and the worst is being asked “ What are you up to?”
I hate small talks too.Maybe we should talk...
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by biacan(f): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:

okay
Useless boy

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Brownie333(m): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2018
Just go for any form you good at... Both work but keep it in mind, the reality works the more better than you could never imagine... "Life is teacher, learn on and you can't be a legend if you're living in fear"
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by XingXhang(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:

you better leave her alone dude, all these Nigerians are really sex or girlfriends starved ,find another babe cheesy grin

Eyy Gosh! grin grin You be her bodyguard ni?
Or you crushing on her?

I don't look at all that, I'm after her potentials biko a cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.