Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23774 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by noelmetz: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2009
well you can course me if u want, i left my last relationship b'cos she was in dear need of marriage then but i was not then now in my new relationship am tripping badly for her but she is not well i guess its law of karma
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by noelmetz: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2009
well you can course me if u want, i left my last relationship b'cos she was in dear need of marriage then but i was not then now in my new relationship am tripping badly for her but she is not well i guess its law of karma
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by teissys(f): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2009
My boyfriend was going after my cousin behind my back. I was disgusted, but I ended it in a very civil manner; no confrontation, just silence. I changed my telephone number, stopped doing anything that would remind me of him, he didn't know why I was avoiding him and he didn't ask so I guessed he never really loved me in the first place. He just wanted to take my cousin and I for a ride but they say curiosity killed the cat, !
grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by teissys(f): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2009
My boyfriend was going after my cousin behind my back. I was disgusted, but I ended it in a very civil manner; no confrontation, just silence. I changed my telephone number, stopped doing anything that would remind me of him, he didn't know why I was avoiding him and he didn't ask so I guessed he never really loved me in the first place. He just wanted to take my cousin and I for a ride but they say curiosity killed the cat, !
grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Boomting1(f): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2009
The guy I was seeing had a girlfriend all along. I have now deleted his number, deleted off Facebook and Myspace but he still tries to contact me thru my friends, I'm off men for now mehn!! But I do believe the right one will come in God's time.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ofala(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2009
Reading all these is really great But i have some thing here to say.Does it mean that all these reasons given here are more important than the professed initial love?I want somebody here to really think and see if he or she had made a mistake in the first place by being in that relationship.

If this is your situation,very good but if not and you still feel somehow that you may have something to do with your ex,all hope isnt lost anyway and there are definite ways to go about regaining that first flash.

It all depends on your purposes anyway.Does he or she make you happy?Or is it that your goals aint the same anymore?But inside your mind,do you still yearn for him or her?The decision to recall a lost love depends on the peculiar situation surrounding your relationship but i will always mentain that if you can keep steady, that if you really see something good in him or her.If all goes well and the important fact i will remind you quickly here is to be sure that what you have is LOVE before considering any recall,

Cheers, OFALA
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by binahmad(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2009
it all ended because she does not know sex positions, styles and postures.

The stupid part is that she aint ready to learn

cool cool cool
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by binahmad(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2009
Boomting1:

The guy I was seeing had a girlfriend all along. I have now deleted his number, deleted off Facebook and Myspace but he still tries to contact me thru my friends, I'm off men for now mehn!! But I do believe the right one will come in God's time.

Boomting, would you care to give me a trial?

I might be your GOD-SENT
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2009
Rofl @ binahmad
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sistawoman: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2009
He put his hands on me.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by binahmad(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2009
sistawoman:

He put his hands on me.

I guess you never wanted a relationship in da furst place.

patwhizkid:

Rofl @ binahmad

Ya can say that again!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by binahmad(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2009
tired

Going to bed

@Boomting, think about what I told ya, right?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by johnnygan(m): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2009
the reasons why i ended my last relationship are ***RESERVED***
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by samparian(m): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2009
I ended my relationship with her cause we were not meant to be.
We even got engaged on her birthday. I threw her a lavish party which stunned her and her family. Then things started getting bad for me financially after our engagement.
Nothing i did ever worked out. I became broke and later heard she was cheating on me with her old boyfriend. I saw his many text messages on her phone and confronted her. she asked for forgiveness and i forgave her.
men, i really loved her.
I finally broke off our engaement when my prayer team told me she was the cause of my financial troubles and if i went on to marry her, bad things will happen to my family.
i initially dieagreed with them, till i became really broke that i didnt have 100k to call my own.
imagine this, , barely 4 months after i broke up with her, i became a millionaire.
I'm still searching for my real wife now. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by shomoni(f): 1:47am On Mar 19, 2009
well i broke up with my last boyfriend, cause we going in totally opposite directions, we had nothing in common, i cant think of anything we both liked doing. in hindsight i think i rushed into the relationship and just wanted a boyfriend back then. well after a couple of years now i'm with this amazing guy, whom i love to bits. mwah
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by johnnygan(m): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2009
shomoni:

well i broke up with my last boyfriend, cause we going in totally opposite directions, we had nothing in common, i cant think of anything we both liked doing. in hindsight i think i rushed into the relationship and just wanted a boyfriend back then. well after a couple of years now i'm with this amazing guy, whom i love to bits. mwah

Phew!!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by binahmad(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
samparian:

I ended my relationship with her cause we were not meant to be.
We even got engaged on her birthday. I threw her a lavish party which stunned her and her family. Then things started getting bad for me financially after our engagement.
Nothing i did ever worked out. I became broke and later heard she was cheating on me with her old boyfriend. I saw his many text messages on her phone and confronted her. she asked for forgiveness and i forgave her.
men, i really loved her.
I finally broke off our engaement when my prayer team told me she was the cause of my financial troubles and if i went on to marry her, bad things will happen to my family.
i initially dieagreed with them, till i became really broke that i didnt have 100k to call my own.
imagine this, , barely 4 months after i broke up with her, i became a millionaire.
I'm still searching for my real wife now. grin

SUPERSTITIOUS GOON!!!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by t00cUTE(f): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2009
he was a jerk? he cheated and was still cheating. and told me he was neva in love with me for 4yrs we dated and he was in love with my b.f.f
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by t00cUTE(f): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2009
binahmad:

SUPERSTITIOUS GOON!!!!
really superticious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ poster what church do u attend?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by nickybayo(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2009
he became boring
and he's married
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by MightyMuna(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
long distance relationship. communication difficulties. she started seeing someone else and making up excuses for me to break up with her, e.g. "you are too good for me, I do not deserve you".

funny thing is, I was the one that broke up the relationship, but later came back trying to make the relationship work, by that time, she had completely moved on. then 2 yrs later, she came back begging for forgiveness and begging me to take her back, obviously, I did not.

Though, she and I tried to be good friends, but when I think of what she did, I just can't have anything to do with her, she is a devil. though, I think of her her from time to time, albeit good and bad thoughts.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2009
binahmad:

I guess you never wanted a relationship in da furst place.

He means that he hit her, you twit
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 06, 2009
@POST
I thought I was in one, guess I thought wrong
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 2sexy(m): 4:07am On Dec 06, 2009
i actually ended mine in august,2009
why?
she got PH, after awhile she doesnt call me baby like she used to

, mmmh she probably didnt want another guy to know that she has another guy,so i thought.

what next? she got back to ASABA, i paid her a visit and saw some text from another

Question: who is sending you this kind of text.

ANSWER: YOU KNOW AM A BEAUTIFUL GIRL,

my heart was pumping, but i calmed down

Got my fathers house and called back to ask her again,but her reply was still the same

we had a quarrel over it,later settle, and she told she has stop seeing the when she got back to PH.

SO, i took it like that,

then in august she told me she had been f, ck,and deflowered

Question: by who

ANSWER: the same old guy,

she apologised but, and begged me to f, ck her,

i actually accepted to f, ck her

then invited her to benin but guest what?

ANOTHER SHOCKER!,

she arrived from PH,we got to an hotel

she said she wants to see her friend, i allowed her,

she came back and said she would like to eat meatpie and drink coke, i went out side to get it for her,

on returning, i met with another guy chatting, now i was not angry though but my anger was that she did not tell me she was expecting some one, she even claim the was her friend, why? probably had some thing fishy going on between them.

i forgot 2get her the mineral and then got back 2buy it but to my surprise this girl was no where to be found at the spot where i had left them,

So i started calling her on phone ,

HER REPLY: pls am sorry i will explain when i get back, i was still thinking that they were very close

then i called up to 4 times, the reply she gave me was that she cant come back this was around to 10 at night

on getting back still transfered airtime to her phone, then what a text came in but she refused me from seeing it, the next thing said was that we should stop checking each other's text and that it her privacy

She still refused me from f, cking her .then the next day, i called it a quite i just could not gone any longer,

this really affected my respect for girls i dont think i would ever be nice to any girl, again

why? because i spent money on this girl,i care for her ,starv myself because of her but what did i get NL?

for this reason i will just be fucking girls without taking any one serious, ever since i havent gotten into any relationship, but there is this girl i had be asking out . she is just display those usuall empty girly "shakara" but i know its nothing, when i get her, i will simply f, uck her,and while at it i will call that my ex so that she can here the all the moans,

Frankly there 3 in number now, one is at my home town, hmmm this love me no be small oh she has be aroound since i was dating that idiot,while another is on blind date, she never me but she don fall in love,she is afriend to my cousing, then the 3rd one is just at my back yard,

what am i going to do with all of them, ? Zap and. D.U.M.P,

Sorry girls it not my fault. you have read it all

beside am just 25 why the rush,

thats my own story why i ended my last relationship,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:55am On Dec 06, 2009
spent money on meatpie and fanta yet you are crying on NL
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sjeezy8: 5:43am On Dec 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

He means that he hit her, you twit

lol
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by TheSeeker(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2009
MightyMuna:

long distance relationship. communication difficulties. she started seeing someone else and making up excuses for me to break up with her, e.g. "you are too good for me, I do not deserve you".

funny thing is, I was the one that broke up the relationship, but later came back trying to make the relationship work, by that time, she had completely moved on. then 2 yrs later, she came back begging for forgiveness and begging me to take her back, obviously, I did not.

Though, she and I tried to be good friends, but when I think of what she did, I just can't have anything to do with her, she is a devil. though, I think of her her from time to time, albeit good and bad thoughts.
Shockingly surprising, ain't it? That's how it is. Sometimes, if we know what's coming first-hand, we'll wish differently.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by oduamine: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2009
I tot he luvd me after 4 yrs he called it off thank God he did cos he's a loser
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2009
I just ended my relationship 3 days ago, but it was not declared. I just kept quiet and didnt say anything, but I have been refusing to pick her calls and reply her txt messages. That way, she wont be able to come back into my life like she always do.

Reason why I ended is because, the chemistry just aint there nemore. Girl just came back from school and the enthusiastic feeling and amusement of intimate chemistry just faded off. I as Mr. no long thing, I knew pretense wud be the only thing coming out from her side, so I decided to let me be.

Sometimes I just wonder, if there is a specific lady that is heavenly meant for you, one who is your's through whatever situation that would make her be yours all in all without feeding another man with your love.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by luvbooks(f): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ Topic;

I could see the signs.
He didnt love me.

The End.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by prudentcy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2009
I don't even know may be i've ended it or not, i'm in a state of dillema
all i know is dat she said i'm too jealous, imagine dat!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by TheSeeker(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2009
2sexy:

i actually ended mine in august,2009
why?
she got PH, after awhile she doesnt call me baby like she used to

, mmmh she probably didnt want another guy to know that she has another guy,so i thought.

what next? she got back to ASABA, i paid her a visit and saw some text from another

Question: who is sending you this kind of text.

ANSWER: YOU KNOW AM A BEAUTIFUL GIRL,

my heart was pumping, but i calmed down

Got my fathers house and called back to ask her again,but her reply was still the same

we had a quarrel over it,later settle, and she told she has stop seeing the when she got back to PH.

SO, i took it like that,

then in august she told me she had been f, ck,and deflowered

Question: by who

ANSWER: the same old guy,

she apologised but, and begged me to f, ck her,

i actually accepted to f, ck her

then invited her to benin but guest what?

ANOTHER SHOCKER!,

she arrived from PH,we got to an hotel

she said she wants to see her friend, i allowed her,

she came back and said she would like to eat meatpie and drink coke, i went out side to get it for her,

on returning, i met with another guy chatting, now i was not angry though but my anger was that she did not tell me she was expecting some one, she even claim the was her friend, why? probably had some thing fishy going on between them.

i forgot 2get her the mineral and then got back 2buy it but to my surprise this girl was no where to be found at the spot where i had left them,

So i started calling her on phone ,

HER REPLY: pls am sorry i will explain when i get back, i was still thinking that they were very close

then i called up to 4 times, the reply she gave me was that she cant come back this was around to 10 at night

on getting back still transfered airtime to her phone, then what a text came in but she refused me from seeing it, the next thing said was that we should stop checking each other's text and that it her privacy

She still refused me from f, cking her .then the next day, i called it a quite i just could not gone any longer,

this really affected my respect for girls i dont think i would ever be nice to any girl, again

why? because i spent money on this girl,i care for her ,starv myself because of her but what did i get NL?

for this reason i will just be intimating girls without taking any one serious, ever since i havent gotten into any relationship, but there is this girl i had be asking out . she is just display those usuall empty girly "shakara" but i know its nothing, when i get her, i will simply f, uck her,and while at it i will call that my ex so that she can here the all the moans,

Frankly there 3 in number now, one is at my home town, hmmm this love me no be small oh she has be aroound since i was dating that slowpoke,while another is on blind date, she never me but she don fall in love,she is afriend to my cousing, then the 3rd one is just at my back yard,

what am i going to do with all of them, ? Zap and. D.U.M.P,

Sorry girls it not my fault. you have read it all

beside am just 25 why the rush,

thats my own story why i ended my last relationship,
If you could have been played like this at your age (25), then you will forever, till Jesus' Kingdom comes, be a fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / New Codedruns Website / My Experience With An Abuja Babe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.