Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (57012 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

nwoke, dont hapu aka.

Anywaz, you're so stubborn, I dont have any. If I did, I'd def show you.

You should smile more often.

lol

If I could only hear that spoken from you.

Then show me the pic you had up the other day. I enjoyed it. Or the body shots. Very nice as well.

Why smile? undecided Do I look bush?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2010
I actually prefer only African girls. European features are not attractive to me. I love African body!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

lol

If I could only hear that spoken from you.

Then show me the pic you had up the other day. I enjoyed it. Or the body shots. Very nice as well.

Why smile?  undecided   Do I look bush?
Now if someone mistakenly see this on RECENT TOPICS they'll think you're talking abt sth else shocked

Why smile? Because you look more approachable and friendly. . . . and heart taking abi na breath taking  tongue

EzeUche:

I actually prefer only African girls. European features are not attractive to me. I love African body!
You berra angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Now if someone mistakenly see this on RECENT TOPICS they'll think you're talking abt sth else shocked

Why smile? Because you look more approachable and friendly. . . . and heart taking abi na breath taking  tongue

You berra angry

grin grin grin grin

Well I wouldn't mind seeing those if you have them as well. Hmmm

I prefer the breath taking than the heart taking. Make a woman lose her breath. wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2010
SEFAGO:

Yeah interesting Nigerian girls in Europe (especially the UK) are exotic to europeans. Sadly they are plentiful in naija, so they cannot be exotic to us.

and why are you obsessed with exotic?  

SEFAGO:

Assuming that is his last name, his father must have been from lagos. Though he could be using his brazilian mothers name. The only yoruba people who bear names like cruz are from lagos. I think sjeezy is from lagos thats why he acts so  gay. And his comment about putting black girls in music videos lol- just funny though he changed 100% when he started becoming popular in the US

taio's dad's last name is definitely not cruz. the guy prolly took his mom's last name
or his step-dad's last name, assuming he had an absentee father. like most of them.

black girls in music video? when did he say that?
i don't think any musician put black girls in their music video. at best, maybe mixed ones. but i still like taio cruz video 'cause it's different n unique. maybe because it's british. the style is just different
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

grin grin grin grin

Well I wouldn't mind seeing those if you have them as well. Hmmm

I prefer the breath taking than the heart taking. Make a woman lose her breath.  wink

You think you're so fine abi?

Too much confident, my boy. Egos are crushed under the [b]spike [/b]of my stilettos  
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche, I'm not really sure if those are man bo/obs or not. . . . I need to validate tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2010
ezeuche, are u bleaching ur teeth?
and u still have to explain the gator face tattoo!!!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

You think you're so fine abi?

Too much confident, my boy. Egos are crushed under the [b]spike [/b]of my stilettos  

Well am I? You tell me. . .

And I love a woman who TRIES to bring my ego down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5EzxFR4SM
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Well am I? You tell me. . .

And I love a woman who TRIES to bring my ego down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5EzxFR4SM
I used to really like that song.

LOL Trust me, you wont like it if I try to bring down your ego grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

EzeUche, I'm not really sure if those are man bo/obs or not. . . . I need to validate  tongue

U dey craze!

oyinda.:

ezeuche, are u bleaching your teeth?
and u still have to explain the gator face tattoo!!!

No, just chewing sticks. . . grin

I have tats yes. . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

I used to really like that song.

LOL Trust me, you wont like it if I try to bring down your ego grin

Yes, I have a big "ego."

What would you do? I am interested in knowing. Igbo men do not bruise easily.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2010
and why are you obsessed with exotic?

I think people like exotic- see how Ezeuche is thrilled at getting with FL Gator. Not me, just conversations with other ppl.

taio's dad's last name is definitely not cruz. the guy prolly took his mom's last name
or his step-dad's last name, assuming he had an absentee father. like most of them.

kai. that's mean

it could be his last name. but i am not sure. makes sense- he would not want to be carrying a full-blown  nigerian name into music. that could screw up your career.

i don't think any musician put black girls in their music video. at best, maybe mixed ones. but i still like taio cruz video 'cause it's different n unique. maybe because it's british. the style is just different

They do. Listen to American hip hop lol. Most of the girlsa re black but they dont look african.  In british famous black british singers rarely put black women. I never noticed it, not really being race conscious by most people, until someone pointed it out to me. Though it also depends on the musician.

Anyhoo, i have exceeded my maximum post on nairaland for the week. see you guys next week.

In Europe now, and there is a big trial going on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnzjQMDbYrQ&feature=player_embedded#!

interesting
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2010
ezeagu, you have changed your profile pic again.
on a second note, your nose is quite prominent.
I can't see the rest of your face quite clearly though. maybe except your teeth. i'm still wondering if they're bleached.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

U dey craze!

No, just chewing sticks. . . grin

I have tats yes. . .
What? You have no idea. . . .

So show us another pix so we can be sure its not that.

EzeUche:

Yes, I have a big "ego."

What would you do? I am interested in knowing. Igbo men do not bruise easily.
What makes Igbo men so special?

And why do you guys have dry ashy skin?

What would I do?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2010
SEFAGO:

I think people like exotic- see how Ezeuche is thrilled at getting with FL Gator. Not me, just conversations with other ppl.

Yes, Yoruba girls are very exotic to me. Wasn't around many in Port Harcourt.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2010
Yep, def not man bo/obs.

I saw this yest. . . . hmmmmmmm mmm mmm
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2010

And who is trying to get with who? Innocent convo on nl cant happen again?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2010
oyinda.:

ezeagu, you have changed your profile pic again.
on a second note, your nose is quite prominent.
I can't see the rest of your face quite clearly though. maybe except your teeth. i'm still wondering if they're bleached.

Just say you like my smile. I am sure FL Gators will not get angry. You looking at my pics like I'm a piece of meat as well.

FL Gators:

Yep, def not man bo/obs.

I saw this yest. . . . hmmmmmmm mmm mmm

And I changed the pic again and this is the last time for a while. Not until you start showing me pics.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Just say you like my smile. I[b] am sure FL Gators will not get angry.[/b] You looking at my pics like I'm a piece of meat as well.

And I changed the pic again and this is the last time for a while. Not until you start showing me pics.

oginni? Of course I am. grin

I give up on you. . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2010
oyinda needs to show her pic so I can compare her with FL Gators. FL Gators has a cute face and a nice body that she is preventing me from seeing.

FL Gators you look like an Abiola to me. . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

oyinda needs to show her pic so I can compare her with FL Gators. FL Gators has a cute face and a nice body that she is preventing me from seeing.

FL Gators you look like an Abiola to me. . .
Now you're comparing me to oyinda? Do I look like meat in the market?

Have I ever compared you to SEFAGO? kiss

Well, am not an abiola. ahaha
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2010

IMO, exotic are interesting to look at. but after a while u get bored or they look weird up close. i don't see the big deal.
ppl who are obsessed with exotic are mentally disturbed.

SEFAGO:

They do. Listen to American hip hop lol. Most of the girlsa re black but they dont look african.  In british famous black british singers rarely put black women. I never noticed it, not really being race conscious by most people, until someone pointed it out to me. Though it also depends on the musician.

yea american hip hop. they look mixed. yea i know mixed is called black in US.
even the british black female singers don't tend to put black men in their videos. I notice it too. very interesting country.
it makes some sense though. it's like having will smith and halle berry as lead actors/ actresses in a movie. it becomes a black movie and the majority of americans (white) won't want to watch it that translates to a loss of money.

maximum post on nairaland for the week!!! what the hell does that mean!!!?? u suck big time!! go and cover ur face and cry in the corner from shame.
anyhow, france is so dramatic & racist. the dude's words sef sound extremely rehearsed. won't be surprised at all if the whole thing was orchestrated.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Now you're comparing me to oyinda? Do I look like meat in the market?

Have I ever compared you to SEFAGO? kiss

Well, am not an abiola. ahaha

No, I am not comparing you two. You would have more of my attn if you keep me enticed.

Why would you compare me with SEFAGO?  grin Now comparing me with my nemesis Chinenye would be something else.

Then you are a Tolu!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

No, I am not comparing you two. You would have more of my attn if you keep me enticed.

Why would you compare me with SEFAGO?  grin Now comparing me with my nemesis Chinenye would be something else.

Then you are a Tolu!

ChinenyeN my dear husband. sigh!
i miss his pretty face
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Then you are a Tolu!
lol nah, I give up on you. You cant keep your yeye eyes to me only. I'm a very jealous woman, you know tongue tongue

Leave Chinenye jo.

Nope, you're getting warmer. Tolu, abiola? Ghost of girlfriends past? undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Tolu, abiola? Ghost of girlfriends past? undecided

rotflmao grin grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

lol nah, I give up on you. You cant keep your yeye eyes to me only. I'm a very jealous woman, you know tongue tongue

Leave Chinenye jo.

Nope, you're getting warmer. Tolu, abiola? Ghost of girlfriends past? undecided

Like Tyrese's song said, "Why you gotta act like that?"  grin

If you changed that pic of yours, then you will my eyes on you only.

The Ngwa BOY, knows who is the best.  

So I am getting warmer, hmmm Teju? Switch ghost with demon.  . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2010
I dont have to change anything to have all your attention. I'm expected to just have it grin

Why are you trying to guess my name, Eze? To. . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

To. . . .

. . .yin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

I dont have to change anything to have all your attention. I'm expected to just have it grin

Why are you trying to guess my name, Eze? To. . . .

Well you will have it you give me that body shot.

Can't I guess? undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2010
oyinda.:

. . .yin

Nope angry kiss

EzeUche:

Well you will have it you give me that body shot.

Can't I guess?  undecided
Continue guessing wink

Eze, body shot for what nau? Ok, letz trade. .  . . you post another sexy pix and I'll surprise you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.