Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (57002 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2010
Oba234:

lol, yes. grin

funny wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Na all the lovin I dey give to my mamalet  grin [I never learn]  

I too thought it was a mistake because I have not slept yet because of Jet lag. i think its the morning where she is, so she just drank tea, and is so happy or whatever they drink in Australia

I hate drake
Wow, now I am dissapointed.

@oba
you're female? I couda sworn. . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Wow, now I am dissapointed.

@oba
you're female? I couda sworn. . . .

you couda sworn what?, the username deceive people, but I am a girl.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2010
tuareg

[img]http://img2.allposters.com/images/NIM/@ARM775.jpg[/img]

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2010
Kai Tpia happy today no be small thing. All this smiley face, abeg I go bookmark this page
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2010
Oba234:

you couda sworn what?, the username deceive people, but I am a girl.
lol that was why grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Kai Tpia happy today no be small thing. All this smiley face, abeg I go bookmark this page 
The thing surprise me sef. But I'm kinda scared. . . . it might be a trick
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2010
tuareg

fulani

[img]http://colorbash.files./2010/03/fulani2.jpg[/img]

future turai:

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2010
Why is Tpia comparing Berbers to Fulani- rerun. Berbers are not even found in west africa
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2010
^^ they're tuaregs, not berbers.

I was responding to ezeuche who thought the earlier fulani photos were tuaregs because they're light skinned.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2010
A tuareg is a berber
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2010
^^ is a Yoruba an Igbo?

Forget ezeuche's story for now.

abi you wan do that gambari ati fulani thing.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2010
^^hmm, you're quite correct, but the terms are generally not used interchangeably.

berbers tend to be found mainly in north africa, while tuaregs straddle both north and western/northwestern africa, with particularly high concentrations in mali and possibly niger.

besides, tuaregs are known for their blue veils and clothes.

but tuaregs are an offshoot of berber, i agree.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2010
Used to bag this French Chic (her parents were Guinean) that looked Puerto Rican, she used to say "Im Fula" in the sexiest Parisian accent. Funck, Ima call her in the morning, maybe she'll lemme hit it take her out again!lol grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2010
@chinenyeN

Yes, i checked your pic. [no, i'm not posting on the other thread].

you passed, so you can relax now.

You have my official stamp of approval for authenticity.

ezeuche on the other hand, is still in limbo for the time being.[which thread am i supposed to post this on sef. Where's that other one]
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2010
Tuaregs are IN NIGERIA- Ive seen them but they speak hausa some can speak yoruba but people mistaken them for hausa-fulani cause they blend in.

Being a fulani, taureg or hausa- is similar to being a yoruba. Its more of paternal heritage back then and today a woman is just a woman. Being a fulani or taureg isnt based on looks- muslims back then just married all types of women- just to conquer and expand.

The quran says its ok for a guy to be with non muslim women- but not ok for a a women to do the same

and to be honest theres no such thing as a "mixed taureg" or "mixed fulani"-

Nigerian Mohammed Bello Abubakar, 84, has advised other men not to follow his example and marry 86 women.”
[img]http://4.bp..com/_KyFQh06Xe0Q/SUdoAlvkcVI/AAAAAAAAACs/v4Nzx93D6KU/s320/alhabellowwiveskids.jpg[/img]

I dont know what he considers himself - but he speaks yoruba and his wives all look different- some look fulani some look yoruba etc . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^he's nupe.

some of them speak yoruba

why do you say there's no such thing as mixed fulani?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2010
tpia.:

^^he's nupe.

some of them speak yoruba

why do you say there's no such thing as mixed fulani?
Did he say he was a nupe?

and I say there isnt really such things as mixed fulani because Ive never met someone that said "yea im a mixed fulani" its sorta like being a yoruba either you are or you arent.

If I have kids with women from every tribe in Nigeria- my kids will still claim yoruba not matta who their mother is.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by merge(f): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2010
Igbo women are the most beautiful in Nigeria smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 10, 2010
Nigerian men are racist, they are obsessed with having Caucasian women, Asian women and Afro-caucasian women,
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 10, 2010
SEFAGO:
Not true. I think in Africa the prettiest women are somalians and ethiopians if you bar the arabs. I heard south african women have big shakabula, but I have never met a black south african girl so cannot judge.

You are right.  a lot of women in Ethiopia and Somalia are naturally beautiful!

Ethiopian

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/h8NplS3OWGMRUNekh*eD8wSnG86TDqCh31k7*BV1ZG6YRY*Ez0U*a5Dr6SqqjwEulE2TQVgopKzv8GiuOlCWfo-cqyHzxHOf/007v051_vmo.jpg[/img]

Somalian

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chai! Chineke me!

Had my heart running again. Remind me of the Ethiopian girls who go to my university and the ones who live in the DC area. They are a pretty people.

If I had just one chance with one of those pretty lil thangs. I would forsake my West African girls.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chai! Chineke me!

Had my heart running again. Remind me of the Ethiopian girls who go to my university and the ones who live in the DC area. They are a pretty people.

If I had just one chance with one of those pretty lil thangs. I would forsake my West African girls.
angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

angry

Maybe I need some of your pics to change my mind. . . grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Maybe I need some of your pics to change my mind. . . grin
Men! See how quick he was to stare at other women shocked angry

Dnt you think its time to update your profile? I do!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:51am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Men! See how quick he was to stare at other women shocked angry

Dnt you think its time to update your profile? I do!

I can't keep focused on you when the fat white lady stays as your profile pic! Charity starts at home.

And you are right, I think I need to change my pic.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

I can't keep focused on you when the fat white lady stays as your profile pic! Charity starts at home.

And you are right, I think I need to change my pic.
Oh yea sure, let's blame it on the fat white chick.

Nigerian men! lipsrsealed
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2010
Ok, change it smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:55am On Jun 10, 2010
Changed just for you. Now your turn.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Changed just for you. Now your turn.
Mehn, you already know you're fine. Fresh and clean wink
I never tired of the pixs. kiss
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Mehn, you already know you're fine. Fresh and clean wink
I never tired of the pixs. kiss

Now yours so I can equally enjoy instead of being disgusted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.