Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (56998 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Thats her toasting strategy get used to it. She has done it to me b4, it gets a bit old grin, but not when its played on someone new
ROTFL grin. First of all, I've never toasted you, so dont flatter yourself.

Secondly, I'm 3 yrs his senior, so dont insult me by calling me a cougar.

SEFAGO:

LOL, me and Ezeuche are definitely not in the same league. I am a realist, he is a tribalist. Learn the difference grin
I bet realist makes it feel better. Like fat to phat.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2010

That makes you like . . . my senior undecided. Anyways that even makes me like you more. The older, the better, the more experienced.

[Sefago taps his bald head like papa Ajasco]

First of all, I've never toasted you, so dont flatter yourself.

Yeah you have. All the insults you give me are toasting now grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, me and Ezeuche are definitely not in the same league. I am a realist, he is a tribalist. Learn the difference  grin

Wrong. . . You are a tribalist, I am just ethnocentric!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

I bet realist makes it feel better. Like fat to phat.

You are 25?

I love cougars. And I am in need of a new Sugar Momma. My last one got back together were her ex husband.

I can clean out those spider webs in your honey pot. Just say the word!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 5:52am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Like all Nigerian women grin. Anyways I still think no Nigerian ethnic group has a monopoly on hotness. I do admit that the fulani girls I have seen are ridiculously pretty. I remember coming back home from sophomore year in college, and saw this ridiculously pretty fulani girl who used to sell Tom Tom to me. She was so pretty that she made my heart melt.

Sadly, her brothers had married her off and she already had two children. I swear this girl could not be more than 18.

Yeah pretty Nigerian women are all over. I have seen some ridiculously cute Yoruba girls. Depends on who you ask. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they rightly say.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

That makes you like . . . my senior undecided. Anyways that even makes me like you more. The older, the better, the more experienced.

[Sefago taps his bald head like papa Ajasco]

Yeah you have. All the insults you give me are toasting now grin
LOL didirin, we're the same age. But I still act older wink Maturity is not age.

Hon, if thatz what you call toasting,thatz very very very sad.

EzeUche:

You are 25?

I love cougars. And I am in need of a new Sugar Momma. My last one got back together were her ex husband.

I can clean out those spider webs in your honey pot. Just say the word!
No, I'm actually 30 undecided

Honey, even if I needed the spiderweb and jungle cleaned out, it wouldnt be by a lil boy. grin

God is good, all the time.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:56am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

No, I'm actually 30 undecided

Honey, even if I needed the spiderweb and jungle cleaned out, it wouldnt be by a lil boy. grin

God is good, all the time.

Africans and age. . . Always lying

I remember my youth in the village and my age mates would always lie about there age and if they were one day older than you, they would give me hell. angry

Whoa you said a jungle down there. I got my machete ready if I need to use it.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:59am On Jun 06, 2010
LOL didirin, we're the same age. But I still act older Wink Maturity is not age.

Then you are not special lol.

Hon, if thatz what you call toasting,thatz very very very sad.

When a girl says no, she means yes. Thats why I am always happier than most men

I r[b]emember my youth in the village [/b]and my age mates would always lie about there age and if they were one day older than you, they would give me hell.

I dont think FL Gator wants this, she wants:

I remember my youth in VI, while me and my age mates used to travel to London, Paris and Milan on our father's private jets, and shop at Harrods
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Africans and age. . . Always lying

I remember my youth in the village and my age mates would always lie about there age and if they were one day older than you, they would give me hell. angry

Whoa you said a jungle down there. I got my machete ready if I need to use it.
ROTFLMAO! grin grin

Plz help SEFAGO first . . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Then you are not special lol.

When a girl says no, she means yes. Thats why I am always happier than most men

I dont think FL Gator wants this, she wants:

You know me so well, babe cool

You're always happier because women always tell you "no"? dork grin Oya, I'll make some banku for you
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:02am On Jun 06, 2010
Yeah pretty Nigerian women are all over. I have seen some ridiculously cute Yoruba girls. Depends on who you ask. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they rightly say.

Not true. I think in Africa the prettiest women are somalians and ethiopians if you bar the arabs. I heard south african women have big shakabula, but I have never met a black south african girl so cannot judge.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 6:05am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Not true. I think in Africa the prettiest women are somalians and ethiopians if you bar the arabs. I heard south african women have big shakabula, but I have never met a black south african girl so cannot judge.

How did we go from Nigerian women to Somalians and Ethiopians? We aren't on about em peeps are we?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2010
grin, well they are the closest looking to fulani women, somalian women. They have an interesting look.

I think if all Nigerian women smile more, and frown less they would look better.

Ok, these are not true Yoruba women but Ayo and Sade Adu both of Yoruba (Ondo) descent are really pretty
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

You have some self-hate don't you?

You only like them because they are mostly like and have European features.

I prefer Ghanaian women and Ashanti in particular. During my time in Ghana, I had some fun with there very large posteriors.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

You have some self-hate don't you?

You only like them because they are mostly like and have European features.

I prefer Ghanaian women and Ashanti in particular. During my time in Ghana, I had some fun with there very large posteriors.

Dont be retarded. Anyhoo, I Still think they are pretty. But back to topic
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Dont be retarded. Anyhoo, I Still think they are pretty. But back to topic

It sounds like you prefer the fair girls.

That is why so many of your people bleach their skin.

Nigerians and bleaching, especially among the Yoruba.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2010
Yep, and they call me the kid around here
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

It sounds like you prefer the fair girls.

That is why so many of your people bleach their skin.

Nigerians and bleaching, especially among the Yoruba.

LOL, I will not be cornered. I doubt I like fair girls, but there are certain characteristics I like . . . exotic looking girls grin

Even ultradark girls would slip into that category, so keep quiet about what you dont know about
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:18am On Jun 06, 2010
Natasha -Unwritten

I like Natasha but my favorite is on my signature

Natasha looks like one of my former deans in college grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

I like Natasha but my favorite is on my signature

Natasha looks like one of my former deans in college grin
I'm just sitting here and saddened. Wondering when ezeuche and sefago will grow up.

I know that this is the internet, but some attitudes are sometimes taken to the outside world. so sad.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm just sitting here and saddened. Wondering when ezeuche and sefago will grow up.

I know that this is the internet, but some attitudes are sometimes taken to the outside world. so sad.

yeah i agree EzeUche is weird. Now focus on the topic tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO's reply:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P27MPi3ZhCg

Never heard this before. I stopped listening to her, ages ago. So you like girly songs, hmmm

SEFAGO:

yeah i agree EzeUche is weird. Now focus on the topic tongue
dont order me.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2010
Never heard this before. I stopped listening to her, ages ago. So you like girly songs, hmmm

Yeah I do actually. I think Women have beautyful voices. Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears to name a few of my recent favorites

I think thats here best song
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 06, 2010
Wow. . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Wow. . . .

Sorry to disappoint you. I dont listen to gangster rap or soulja boy lol.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2010
Oba234:

@Tpia.  u r right, maybe it's the angle. This is another angle.

she looks yoruba in this other photo [probably why you're so smitten with her smiley], though she also looks senegalese.

the hair is good but hey, tame it sweetie wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2010
omg, tpia used a smile smiley! I'm shocked.

SEFAGO:

Sorry to disappoint you. I dont listen to gangster rap or soulja boy lol.
disappoint me? lol nah. Its your business, makes you more human. And I dnt listen to soulja boy. . , ugh.

Listen to some of drake's mixtape, you might like them wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2010
tpia.:

she looks yoruba in this other photo [probably why you're so smitten with her smiley], though she also looks senegalese.

the hair is good but hey, tame it sweetie wink

first, I am girl, I am not smitten by her. we are good friends. second, she likes big hair. Nothing I can do about it.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Seen more Fula than me?

Ha. Like I said before, the Fula are in large numbers in Maryland.

And my comment is for people who were posting light skin "Fula." They could have been berbers or the tuareg.

nah, the girls are fula, from different countries. Some fulanis are light while others are dark.

tuaregs generally cant be mistaken for fulanis.

i already posted a photo of a berber-tuareg on another thread yesterday.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2010
omg, tpia used a smile smiley! I'm shocked.

Na all the lovin I dey give to my mamalet  grin [I never learn]  

I too thought it was a mistake because I have not slept yet because of Jet lag. i think its the morning where she is, so she just drank tea, and is so happy or whatever they drink in Australia

I hate drake
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2010
Oba234:

first, I am girl, I am not smitten by her. we are good friends. second, she likes big hair. Nothing I can do about it.

you're female?

the girl is pretty, no doubt.

i'm just saying she looked mixed, imo. But the urbanized fulas often do.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2010
lol, yes. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.