Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (56997 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 5:59am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Mehn, you already know you're fine. Fresh and clean wink
I never tired of the pixs. kiss

Na so? Okay O
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Now yours so I can equally enjoy instead of being disgusted.
Wait, I thought Nigerian men loff phat chix

lol I seriously dont have any pix tongue

chika98:

Na so? Okay O
tehehe, na so nau. Na this one time person go see fine Naija man, not the hungry looking ones we usually see on NL
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Wait, I thought Nigerian men loff phat chix

lol I seriously dont have any pix tongue

See I changed my pic again just for you for the opportunity of seeing that pic of yours. And this time this should make you go Yori Yori.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2010
An Igbo brother who thinks he can compete with me. grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 6:05am On Jun 10, 2010
Biko I am a woman.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

An Igbo brother who thinks he can compete with me.  grin
angry

You're so arrogant. . . .  kuro jor

But OMG! *death*, wow. You have a sexy smile shocked But damn. . . . life is not fair cry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2010
chika98:

Biko I am a woman.

Then enjoy the show as well.
FL Gators:

angry

You're so arrogant. . . .  kuro jor

But OMG! *death*, wow. You have a sexy smile shocked But damn. . . . life is not fair cry

Now your turn. . .  undecided

I am waiting. Or does SEFAGO claim you?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Then enjoy the show as well.
Now your turn. . . undecided

This is now a show? undecided

I dont have anymore tongue tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2010
LOL Getting ahead of ourselves there ain't we? Mega young though. only 22? That's how old my little bro is
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

I am waiting. Or does SEFAGO claim you?
uhn?
You mean the SEFAGO that has run away with oyinda undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:13am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

This is now a show? undecided

I dont have anymore  tongue tongue

I am a piece of meat to you!  angry That is why I say a show.

And I know you do, stop being shy.

chika98:

LOL Getting ahead of ourselves there ain't we? Mega young though. only 22? That's how old my little bro is

I do like as the Black Americans say, a cougar. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:13am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

uhn?

So I must be the rebound guy. sad
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

So I must be the rebound guy. sad
lol no.
You're not a piece of meat nau. You're much more.
Even if you're a piece of meat, look at it this way; you're one sexy piece of meat grin

Do you have another one? embarassed
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2010
oh my cry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 10, 2010
SEFAGO:

oh my cry
Where have you been? You've been missed cry cry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

lol no.
You're not a piece of meat nau. You're much more.
Even if you're a piece of meat, look at it this way; you're one sexy piece of meat grin

Do you have another one? embarassed

Lies!

See how fast SEFAGO comes here and takes away my attention.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Lies!

See how fast SEFAGO comes here and takes away my attention.
LOL! Dont put me in the spot light. It'll never happen again.

You're more than a piece of meat. cool
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL! Dont put me in the spot light. It'll never happen again.

You're more than a piece of meat. cool

Change your pic and make me feel better.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2010
KenyanLady:

Nigerian men are racist, they are obsessed with having Caucasian women, Asian women and Afro-caucasian women,

it's not their fault. lol  grin
see foolish sjeezy saying naija girls are not hot by international standard.
even model scouts who go to brazil to find the next big supermodel look for ones with traits of russian and german heritage & features.
talkless of naija girls wey no get white genes. how is that our fault? lol

FL Gators:

uhn?

since when?
u want my husband to come here n start accusing me of infidelity hehn?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

Change your pic and make me feel better.
Have you noticed that you're so commanding? We need to work on that wink

I dont have another pix, seriously  smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2010
ezeagu, what is that on ur arm?
you and gators just started ur romance last week and u already have her face tattooed to ur right arm?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2010
oyinda.:

since when?
u want my husband to come here n start accusing me of infidelity hehn?
Hmm, lol, wale.star wont mind

oyinda.:

ezeagu, what is that on your arm?
you and gators just started your romance last week and u already have her face tattooed to your right arm?  shocked shocked shocked
What romance? Giving me a check of $200,000 is romance.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2010
Oh yea, I wanted to ask about that tattoo.

Normally, its a turn off. . . . but. . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Hmm, lol, wale.star wont mind

wale.star? is that dayokanu's my husband's nickname? lol
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2010

reminds me of taio cruz.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 10, 2010
oyinda.:

wale.star? is that dayokanu's my husband's nickname? lol
abeg abeg, leave my bro alone. I've already married him off.
angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by oyinda3(f): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

abeg abeg, leave my bro alone. I've already married him off.
angry

to who?? angry angry
dayokany didn't tell me this!!! are you saying i'm second wife!!?

SEFAGO:

reminds me of taio cruz.

what about my husband taio cruz?
plz don't compare him to that classless sjeezy
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2010
lol, oyindamola, maa gbadura fun e.

@ezeuche
where are you?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2010
what about my husband taio cruz?
plz don't compare him to that classless sjeezy

Assuming that is his last name, his father must have been from lagos. Though he could be using his brazilian mothers name. The only yoruba people who bear names like cruz are from lagos. I think sjeezy is from lagos thats why he acts so gay. And his comment about putting black girls in music videos lol- just funny though he changed 100% when he started becoming popular in the US
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2010
I am here waiting to see you change that pic of yours.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2010

Yeah interesting Nigerian girls in Europe (especially the UK) are exotic to europeans. Sadly they are plentiful in naija, so they cannot be exotic to us.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2010
EzeUche:

I am here waiting to see you change that pic of yours.
nwoke, dont hapu aka.

Anywaz, you're so stubborn, I dont have any. If I did, I'd def show you.

You should smile more often.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.