Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (56995 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 3:47am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Dude. . . . that cannot be proven, therefore it is false.
So whatever.

Stop acting touched! grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 3:47am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Dude. . .  . that cannot be proven, therefore it is false.
So whatever.

It can you want me to prove it?? grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Most of the women that I know, including myself sounds very feminine.

No woman sees many and still gives you the angry face. Flash those greens and those Platinum credit card wink
She finally comes down to my point.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 06, 2010
cantell:

rotfl. . . . who no like money? cool

EzeUche:

Stop acting touched! grin
Nothing you say can touch me, bros.

SEFAGO:

It can you want me to prove it?? grin
Infact, I dare you to
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 3:51am On Jun 06, 2010

FL gator did not live in Nigeria for a long tym .  . . bros I feel your pain man
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 3:51am On Jun 06, 2010
Infact, I dare you to

Speak kiss
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Speak  kiss
So you're wrong. . . . because I do NOT sound masculine  wink

Ask EzeUche, he's heard me before tongue

SEFAGO:

FL gator did not live in Nigeria for a long tym .  . . bros I feel your pain man
Oh boy! I did more than you. . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 3:55am On Jun 06, 2010
ROFLMAO
Nigerian girls have deep voice? Wow!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 3:56am On Jun 06, 2010
Oh boy! I did more than you. . . .

I doubt it . . .but Nigerian girl only care about money. They love you when they see money.

Pick up lines ko, take up line ni. Its flash up lines you need
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

I doubt it . . .but Nigerian girl only care about money. They love you when they see money.

Nobody is arguing that. . . .

To tell you the truth, if I see a man in a BMW and another one on an okada, na the BMW guy I go take follow.

I dont want to suffer grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

ROFLMAO
Abi, thatz a new one. I'm telling you, these men have been dating trans. . . .I'm more suspicious of that ezeuche kid.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Abi, thatz a new one. I'm telling you, these men have been dating trans. . . .I'm more suspicious of that ezeuche kid.

U better suspect Ezeuche- likely suspect.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

ROFLMAO
Wetin be wow?
you no get am?
SEFAGO:

Bros you're right!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

U better suspect Ezeuche- likely suspect.
You too.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 4:04am On Jun 06, 2010
All women love money. Explains why some girls run after ballers and all and they sure ain't Nigerian

Gators are you minding him? That is something else.

Cantell: Hop off me dude. Fall waaay back!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 4:07am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators, u dun lost ur mind if you are insinuating something!

I love what's between women's leg to ever "swing" that way.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 4:08am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

You too.
dis one na full front attack!
chika98:

All women love money. Explains why some girls run after ballers and all and they sure ain't Nigerian

Gators are you minding him? That is something else.

Cantell: Hop off me dude. Fall waaay back!
Sharraap!
Hop off you? you be bus?
you never see the one wey senior father mbaka.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 06, 2010
In fact, I'm suspicious of all 3 of you.

EzeUche:

FL Gators, u dun lost your mind if you are insinuating something!

I love what's between women's leg to ever "swing" that way.
"Stop acting touched"
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 4:12am On Jun 06, 2010
You'd know all about one because your face looks like something
a huge train ran through. Ugly mgbeke wants to come and feel cool on the net.
Isn't your time over at the internet cafe yet? Go and play exchange of words with
Freddie Kuger look alikes such as yourself.  Run along kid!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 4:17am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

In fact, I'm suspicious of all 3 of you.

Nah. Ezeuche & sefago are the suspects.
me i dey one corner dey chill.
chika98:

You'd know all about one because your face looks like something
a huge train ran through. Ugly mgbeke wants to come and feel cool on the net.
Isn't your time over at the internet cafe yet? Go and play exchange of words with
Freddie Kuger look alikes such as yourself.  Run along kid!
Mumu girl wey no get sense. na ya old mama be mgbeke!
comot for road anu-mpama!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 06, 2010
Which corner you dey, dey chill?

Ok, no fighting you guys. . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 4:23am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Which corner you dey, dey chill?

Cybercafe now!(Night Browsing)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 4:51am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators just wants me to clear out the spider webs in her honey pot.  wink

I don't blame her though. She knows I am hung like a bull.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

FL Gators just wants me to clear out the spider webs in her honey pot.  wink

I don't blame her though. She knows I am hung like a bull.
Dont overstep your limit, boy.

Respect your elder
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 4:58am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Dont overstep your limit, boy.

Respect your elder

Oh hush!

That's how I roll.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Oh hush!

That's how I roll.
Better watch where you roll. Egos/balls are crushed under my stilettos.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 5:00am On Jun 06, 2010
@Tpia.  u r right, maybe it's the angle. This is another angle.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:02am On Jun 06, 2010
^^^^^^

She looks Yoruba.

Do not confuse the Fulani with the Tuareg or other Berber groups. The berbers are mixed with Arabs.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:03am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Better watch where you roll. Egos/balls are crushed under my stilettos.

Watch where I roll?

I though you wanted me to roll on top of you? grin

U should know I love pain.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 06, 2010
Shouldnt you be on a Yoruba thread, cursing yoruba ppl.

@Oba
She's hawwwt. No homo.

She looks like my Ghanaian friend tho.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 5:05am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^^

She looks Yoruba.

Do not confuse the Fulani with the Tuareg or other Berber groups. The berbers are mixed with Arabs.

??, while would i confuse them. I have probably seen more fula than you. She is not from Nigeria anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.