Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (57000 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:07am On Jun 06, 2010
Oba234:

??, while would i confuse them. I have probably seen more fula than you. She is not from Nigerian anyway.

Seen more Fula than me?

Ha. Like I said before, the Fula are in large numbers in Maryland.

And my comment is for people who were posting light skin "Fula." They could have been berbers or the tuareg.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 5:09am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Shouldnt you be on a Yoruba thread, cursing yoruba ppl.

@Oba
She's hawwwt. No homo.

She looks like my Ghanaian friend tho.
[/quote

lol, yea she is and she knows it.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 06, 2010
So, who are the fulanis? Where do they really come from?
Cuz they're widespread across africa.

Mehn, its a shame. The only tribes I fully know inside out in Nigeria are Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 5:12am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Seen more Fula than me?

Ha. Like I said before, the Fula are in large numbers in Maryland.

And my comment is for people who were posting light skin "Fula." They could have been berbers or the tuareg.

oh, my bad. I thought the comment was directed at me. I have actually never seen a light skin Fula now thinking about it. I have seen brown to dark.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:16am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Mehn, its a shame. The only tribes I fully know inside out in Nigeria are Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa.

The Fulani are a minority in every West African country.

I think they originated from Senegal, but then spread out throughout West Africa.

I actually admire the Fulani. Especially the ones in Nigeria and how they were able to subdue the much large in number Hausa. Usman dan Fodio was truly something else.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 5:17am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

you need to take an African history class. They are a nomadic group and are predominantly muslims. They don't play with their religion. They are responsible for spreading Islam in West Africa. They mostly reside in west africa, countries like Mali, Guinea, guinea bissau, senegal, nigeria, ghana,etc.
Many people don't know that Yar adua was actually Fulani not Hausa. In Nigeria, we mix both together, but Hausa and Fulani are two separate tribes. The girl I posted has never even heard of Hausa before. i actually think the fulani people are bigger than Hausa people in Nigeria. They are not the most passive people on earth.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:19am On Jun 06, 2010
^^^^^

You aren't lying.

Even the Ashanti do not play with the Fulani and they look down upon the Hausa.

The Fulani are truly a force to be reckoned with. I admire/fear them. They can wipe out an entire village in the name of Allah. They are the true power in Nigeria.

Most of the Emirs and the Sultan of Sokoto are all Fulani

The people who did the massacres in that Jos village were Fulani not Hausa. The Hausa are just regular foot soldiers for the Fulani.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

The Fulani are a minority in every West African country.

I think they originated from Senegal, but then spread out throughout West Africa.

I actually admire the Fulani. Especially the ones in Nigeria and how they were able to subdue the much large in number Hausa. Usman dan Fodio was truly something else.
Oba234:

you need to take an African history class. They are a nomadic group and are predominantly muslims. They don't play with their religion. They are responsible for spreading Islam in West Africa. They mostly reside in west africa, countries like Mali, Guinea, guinea bissau, senegal, nigeria, ghana,etc.
Many people don't know that Yar adua was actually Fulani not Hausa. In Nigeria, we mix both together, but Hausa and Fulani are two separate tribes. The girl I posted has never even heard of Hausa before. i actually think the fulani people are bigger than Hausa people in Nigeria. They are not the most passive people on earth.

Ok, thanks for tonight's lesson lol.'

I think the only time I've come across a fulani person is when they sell that white chalky thing called warra. Sooo good.

EzeUche:

^^^^^

You aren't lying.

Even the Ashanti do not play with the Yoruba and they look down upon the Hausa.

The Yoruba are truly a force to be reckoned with. I admire/fear them. They can wipe out an entire village in the name of God.
True
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2010
^^^^^^^^

Do not make me laugh.

Remember the Fulani was at the gates of Yorubaland until the British arrived. If it wasn't for the British, the Fulani would have spread into Yorubaland.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2010
LOL, FL Gator you dont Usman Dan Fodio or his daughter, she was the forerunner of African feminism
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 5:24am On Jun 06, 2010
also, many people that will label as Hausa in Nigeria are not Hausa, but Fula. They are a force to be reckon with. the Sokoto Caliphate was a fulani empire that captured many land including Yoruba land.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 5:26am On Jun 06, 2010
many yorubas in Kwara state are muslim because of the fulanis.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^^^^

Do not make me laugh.

Remember the Fulani was at the gates of Yorubaland until the British arrived. If it wasn't for the British, the Fulani would have spread into Yorubaland.
. . . . .And? Is that a bad thing?

SEFAGO:

LOL, FL Gator you dont Usman Dan Fodio or his daughter, she was the[b] forerunner of African feminism[/b]
Oh really. She's my hero grin

Oba234:

also, many people that will label as Hausa in Nigeria are not Hausa, but Fula. They are a force to be reckon with. the Sokoto Caliphate was a fulani empire that captured many land including Yoruba land.
Mehn, you're right. I need to study African History
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:27am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

. . . . .And? Is that a bad thing?

Actually it is. . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:28am On Jun 06, 2010
Shuwa Arabs are hot as well.

They are hotter than Fulani in my opinion.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:28am On Jun 06, 2010

Oh really. She's my hero
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nana_Asma%E2%80%99u
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 5:29am On Jun 06, 2010
OP
Igbo women are beautiful. Seen Munachi Abi lately? I think I have a girl crush on her wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Shuwa Arabs are hot as well.

They are hotter than Fulani in my opinion.
Face your Igbo women. . . .

@post
Yoruba women are hot as well grin

EzeUche:

Actually it is. . .
lol funny thing is, you talk as if you know Nigeria inside and out. You prolly left the same time as me undecided So what do you know? chill.

Why is it bad? Apart from religion differences?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:31am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

OP
Igbo women are beautiful. Seen Munachi Abi lately? I think I have a girl crush on her wink

Munachi is pretty but I havent seen her in the morning . . . we all know Nigerian girls look like someone from egunegun festival when they wake up in the morning
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2010
even up to today, the spiritual leader of muslims in Nigeria is located in Sokoto and is always a decendant of dan fodiyo.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nana_Asma%E2%80%99u
One proposition, remove tpia from your signature.  grin

SEFAGO:

Munachi is pretty but I havent seen her in the morning .  . . we all know Nigerian girls look like someone from egunegun festival when they wake up in the morning
I actually do. . . . I try not to look at the mirror early in the morning. But my whole closet door is made outta mirror. grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:33am On Jun 06, 2010
Fulani babes - beautiful faces (If you aren't Muslim, then don't try)
Igbo babes- beautiful complexion and faces (Marry but have a lot of money)
Yoruba babes - Bangin bodies (Not to marry but to have a good time)
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 5:33am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Munachi is pretty but I havent seen her in the morning .  . . we all know Nigerian girls look like someone from egunegun festival when they wake up in the morning

Pretty sure she'd still be good looking in the morning. How many men look good when they wake up anyway?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 06, 2010
starting around 1830, she created a cadre of women teachers (jajis) who traveled throughout the Caliphate educating women in the students' homes. In turn, each of these jajis in turn used Nana Asma’u's and other Sufi scholars writings, usually through recited mnemonics and poetry, to train corps of learned women, called the ’yan-taru, or “those who congregate together, the sisterhood.” To each jaji she bestowed a malfa (a hat and traditional ceremonial symbol of office of the pagan Bori priestesses in Gobir) tied with a red turban.
My kinda woman.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Pretty sure she'd still be good looking in the morning. How many men look good when they wake up anyway?

hmmm. . .  you girls always come to each others defense no matter what. See how FL Gator confessed

@ FL Gator, I like my signature jooor,  grin grin grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2010
I'm sure that ezeuche is still 17yrs old.  undecided

SEFAGO:

hmmm. . .  you girls always come to each others defense no matter what. See how FL Gator confessed

@ FL Gator, I like my signature jooor,  grin grin grin
I cant talk for all women loser. Some women do look gorgeous in the morning. I usually look angry and devilish undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

I cant talk for all women loser. Some women do look gorgeous in the morning. I usually look angry and devilish undecided

Died! LWKMD grin grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

First, you say I look Yoruba.

Then you say I am in high school.

Then you say I am gay.

Then you say I am 17.

What's next?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:41am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Died! LWKMD grin grin

Like all Nigerian women grin. Anyways I still think no Nigerian ethnic group has a monopoly on hotness. I do admit that the fulani girls I have seen are ridiculously pretty. I remember coming back home from sophomore year in college, and saw this ridiculously pretty fulani girl who used to sell Tom Tom to me. She was so pretty that she made my heart melt.

Sadly, her brothers had married her off and she already had two children. I swear this girl could not be more than 18.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Then you say I am gay.

Then you say I am 17.

What's next? 

You should put all that in your resumee.

Also, you're a tribalist, like SEFAGO.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Then you say I am gay.

Then you say I am 17.

What's next? 

Thats her toasting strategy get used to it. She has done it to me b4, it gets a bit old grin, but not when its played on someone new
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

You should put all that in your resumee.

Also, you're a tribalist, like SEFAGO.

LOL, me and Ezeuche are definitely not in the same league. I am a realist, he is a tribalist. Learn the difference grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.