Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (56996 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2010
wodaabe fulani [ for aunty sissy]

take your pick of one of these handsome men. They're waiting!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 06, 2010
@Sissy
Lol ok. They're pretty, but the ones with the tribal marks are. . . . .hmmm
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 2:27am On Jun 06, 2010
i wonder if their men are handsome too
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 06, 2010
~Sissy~:

i wonder if their men are handsome too

i already posted something for you ma.

other examples are buhari and ribadu.

naija fulas

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2010
oh, thanks!

are the ones in naija  concentrated only in the north?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Busybody2(f): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2010
tpia.:

wodaabe fulani [ for aunty sissy]

take your pick of one of these handsome men. They're waiting!

shocked shocked shocked Eughhhhh, ayanma, I just threw up yesterday's food angry angry grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 06, 2010
ROTFLMAO!

Why is it that The women in any tribe are beautiful, but Naija men always gotta look ugly.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 06, 2010
Busy_body:

shocked shocked shocked Eughhhhh, ayanma, I just threw up yesterday's food angry angry grin

this ladies' man nko:

[img]http://2.bp..com/_yHEYjx9K_hQ/Sddl4i426yI/AAAAAAAAHlI/rJr31UuiYuI/s400/wodaabe1.jpg[/img]

and cutie pie:
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by adamse(f): 2:50am On Jun 06, 2010
Busy_body:

laughing!!!!!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 3:04am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO!

Why is it that The women in any tribe are beautiful, but Naija men always gotta look ugly.

Woman please. I am gorgeous! lol

We Igbo men are handsome as well.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 06, 2010
hmmm

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 06, 2010
^^^ rotflmao!! grin

EzeUche:

Woman please. I am gorgeous! lol

We Igbo men are handsome as well.
You're so arrogant. . . .  you're just an exceptional sweety.

Igbo men, Yoruba men, Edo men, whatever, Nigerian men are UGLY, period.

Irregular shape skull, chicken legs, potbelly, engine eyes . . . should I go on? undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by adamse(f): 3:14am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

^^^ rotflmao!! grin

Irregular shape skull, chicken legs, potbelly, engine eyes . . . should I go on? undecided

how do you look?go on,
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2010
adamse:

how do you look?go on,
LOL good question. . . . and I intend to go on even if you dont want wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 3:18am On Jun 06, 2010
Gators: You know some Nigerian men are cute. I've met some great looking ones
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Yes, some, 5% of the population. Compared to the women. . . . a ratio of 1:20. . . . Nigerian women fine pass.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 3:20am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

^^^ rotflmao!! grin

The women nko?
Where i wan start? K-Leg & bow legs,protruding bellies (even when they are not pregnant)mean face and
crazy eyes.(Karashika eyes)
Na the crazy eyes dey worry me pass.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chika98: 3:23am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Yes, some, 5% of the population. Compared to the women. . . . a ratio of 1:20. . . . Nigerian women fine pass.

I met some of the cutest Nigerian men in the UK. I swear men here are crap. I love Nigerian men regardless.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 06, 2010
cantell:

The women nko?
Where i wan start? K-Leg & bow legs,protruding bellies (even when they are not pregnant)mean face and
crazy eyes.(Karashika eyes)
Na the crazy eyes dey worry me pass.
lmsao! Ok, now you know you're making stuff up. The thing pain you small abi grin

1. Men are also K-legged.

2. What is Karashika eyes? Our eyes sexy pass una eyes tongue

3. You should be more worried about Naija men that walks around looking like a 500 pound hippo

chika98:

I met some of the cutest Nigerian men in the UK. I swear men here are crap. I love Nigerian men regardless.
Yea, you told me abt that. Sigh. .  . .

I've already made UK my next stop tongue
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Miss do-good.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 3:31am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

lmsao! Ok, now you know you're making stuff up. The thing pain you small abi grin

1. Men are also K-legged.

2. What is Karashika eyes? Our eyes sexy pass una eyes tongue

3. You should be more worried about Naija men that walks around looking like a 500 pound hippo

Yea, you told me abt that. Sigh. .  . .

I've already made UK my next stop tongue
Karashika eyes are those devilish eyes you see in Home movies.
una get am like die.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2010
Naija women do have mean faces.  grin

If looks could KILL!

And their voices! Oh my. Some Naija women got some deep voices. Try making love to a woman with a deep voice, you think she is a man and be checking for the Adams apple. lol

No HOMO!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2010
@cantell
Really. Havent met any naija chick with that kinda eyes.  undecided

Maybe if you guys stop trying to pick them up with cheap pickup lines. . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 3:34am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gator me nko?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Naija women do have mean faces.  grin

If looks could KILL!

And their voices! Oh my. Some Naija women got some deep voices. Try making love to a woman with a deep voice, you think she is a man and be checking for the Adams apple. lol

No HOMO!
Like I said, your case is different.

Keep attracting yourself to masculine women. I know you like it like that.

SEFAGO:

FL Gator me nko?
God's purrfect creation grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 3:37am On Jun 06, 2010
black women usually have deep voice- I think its because they have a larger amount of testosterone than other women [Sefago takes his bullet proof vest and gets ready]
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

@cantell
Really. Havent met any naija chick with that kinda eyes.  undecided

Maybe if you guys stop trying to pick them up with cheap pickup lines. . . .
Since say na money dey dia mind anytime we walk up to them, wetin you wan make we for do na?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 3:41am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Like I said, your case is different.

Keep attracting yourself to masculine women. I know you like it like that.

Yes, I like a firm buttocks!

Not one that jiggles all around.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

black women usually have deep voice- I think its because they have a larger amount of testosterone than other women [Sefago takes his bullet proof vest and gets ready]

Nobody is going to shoot you. I'm just going to advice you and EzeUche to make sure you're actually with a woman. There are a lot of cross dressers out there.

Most of the women that I know, including myself sounds very feminine.

cantell:

Since say na money dey dia mind anytime we walk up to them, wetin you wan make we for do na?
No woman sees many and still gives you the angry face. Flash those greens and those Platinum credit card wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Yes, I like a firm buttocks!

Not one that jiggles all around.
ditto.

What does that have to do with what I said?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 3:44am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Nobody is going to shoot you. I'm just going to advice you and EzeUche to make sure you're actually with a woman. There are a lot of cross dressers out there.

Most of the women that I know, including myself sounds very feminine.

No woman sees many and still gives you the angry face. Flash those greens and those Platinum credit card wink

Naija babes have deep voices compared to the soft melody of an Asian woman or Italian babe. However, German women have deep voices as well. Harsh to the ears.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2010
Dude. . . . that cannot be proven, therefore it is false.
So whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.