Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59922 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Good. Firstly, you agree that your holy bible contains errors when everybody in this world knows Almighty God doesn't make mistakes. Since ur book is full of errors, the author of the bible is not God.
Secondly, you can't explain Quran(God's Book scientifically), because He is the Greatest master of Science. He only permits us to know what he wants us to know. Stop explaining holy book scientifically. Most of Those that tried it are now Atheist, not knowing that God's religion cannot really be proved scientifically.

There are no errors in the bible. Those pastors just misinterpreted it for their selfish gain making it look like an error.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by modik(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jesus raised the dead, healing an Amputee is nothing to him!

John 11
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

Jesus is LORD grin

Even the commentator acknowledged that after Jesus is Mohammad.

Running down from the crest to the valley!

God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by thorpido(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
umarazizz87:
Alhamdulillah! Congratulations to him and his family. Islam is the true religion of Allah! And even the Holy Bible, in its original form testifies to that! Allahu Akbar!!!
And where is the original form? Allah couldn't preserve a copy?

Show me the original form of the bible that testifies of Islam and I'm converting immediately!

The liar only denies,the liar cannot provide proof.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by RonJeremy: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Good. Firstly, you agree that your holy bible contains errors when everybody in this world knows Almighty God doesn't make mistakes. Since ur book is full of errors, the author of the bible is not God.
Secondly, you can't explain Quran(God's Book scientifically), because He is the Greatest master of Science. He only permits us to know what he wants us to know. Stop explaining holy book scientifically. Most of Those that tried it are now Atheist, not knowing that God's religion cannot really be proved scientifically.
The problem with the Quran is that it is a poor rework of the Torah and bible by a self confessed bandit of Mecca. Why do your mullahs kill anyone that decides to put the Quran to any form of critical analysis? Everything Islam is fake and stolen from Christianity. From fasting during lent that Christians do without disturbing the country to praying specific hours of the day. Anyone that is not clever enough to understand Islam is a one way ticket to hell doesn’t need redemption.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Moorish: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

My holy bible?

I am not a christian mr genius. I am not a slave of jews

Seems you are a muslim

Address the scientific inaccuracies in your quran

Even biology disproves your book

You are better off without it

I have read your book too

I know it

gods do not hand down books from the sky. The printing press was invented in the 60s

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Moorish: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
the gods had to wait for the British Empire to invent the printing press

to transmute his holy message to the ignorant masses cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All praises due to the printing press cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:
I watched that video and I was touched, now must Christians will engage in an online battle with the Muslims arguing on which religion is converting more people from the other side. But have come to realize that people who engage in such argument both Christians and Muslims are people with low IQ that's why most times I don't respond to some people after I drop my messages.

This is a wake up call for the Christians, that man left Christianity because some so called GO misguided him and he didn't want to do anything to sin against God and humanity. Collecting money from the poor to leave extravagant life and build universities and also large cathedrals at the expense of the poor is a sin against God and humanity. I always ask some Christians if they know the God they serve? They always say yes,but they don't know they serve the God there GO created(God of mammon) thinking they are worshiping the Heavenly Father. That man made a statement that Muslims follow there Quran but the Jesus preached in churches today is far different from Jesus Christ in the bible. The Jesus in the Pentecostal church wants your money for salvation and miracles that doesn't exist while Jesus Christ in the bible is far different.
The MC said the pastor will be named Mohammed because "after Jesus Christ was Mohammed " that word touched me because they still reference Jesus Christ according to the Quran.

Am a Christian but like i always say am a different kind of Christian. I stopped going to church because I know the God I serve and am not ready to serve some any GOs stomach, Philippians 3:19(Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.) And I have never regretted my actions.

It is better you go to a mosque or worship ogun or sit at home than go to a modern day business center called Pentecostal church thinking you are worshiping God. Am sorry to break your heart, you are not worshiping the most high God. You are just a social movement worshiping a GOs. #bittertruth.

Peace be unto you all.

Note - if you are trying to make a stupid point don't quote me. You can decide to die in your ignorance..your choice.

Thanks for that..Only a very few wise men can understand what you wrote. Well, my advice for you is this, try to study Islam as a neutral person for some time, and when you notice any lie and u eventually find it to be a lie, you should just back off.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:
I watched that video and I was touched, now must Christians will engage in an online battle with the Muslims arguing on which religion is converting more people from the other side. But have come to realize that people who engage in such argument both Christians and Muslims are people with low IQ that's why most times I don't respond to some people after I drop my messages.

This is a wake up call for the Christians, that man left Christianity because some so called GO misguided him and he didn't want to do anything to sin against God and humanity. Collecting money from the poor to leave extravagant life and build universities and also large cathedrals at the expense of the poor is a sin against God and humanity. I always ask some Christians if they know the God they serve? They always say yes,but they don't know they serve the God there GO created(God of mammon) thinking they are worshiping the Heavenly Father. That man made a statement that Muslims follow there Quran but the Jesus preached in churches today is far different from Jesus Christ in the bible. The Jesus in the Pentecostal church wants your money for salvation and miracles that doesn't exist while Jesus Christ in the bible is far different.
The MC said the pastor will be named Mohammed because "after Jesus Christ was Mohammed " that word touched me because they still reference Jesus Christ according to the Quran.

Am a Christian but like i always say am a different kind of Christian. I stopped going to church because I know the God I serve and am not ready to serve some any GOs stomach, Philippians 3:19(Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.) And I have never regretted my actions.

It is better you go to a mosque or worship ogun or sit at home than go to a modern day business center called Pentecostal church thinking you are worshiping God. Am sorry to break your heart, you are not worshiping the most high God. You are just a social movement worshiping a GOs. #bittertruth.

Peace be unto you all.

Note - if you are trying to make a stupid point don't quote me. You can decide to die in your ignorance..your choice.

Bros, you're in big error at the highlighted!
You stopped going to church because you know the God you serve? Error!
You cannot say you've known God all because God is the only omniscient. No one can boast he/she has known gOD ALL.
YOU MUST NEVER FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLY OF THE BRETHREN.
The day you do, you'll start dying spiritually and before you know it you'll develop a reprobate mind embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Antoeni(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Religion of FANATICS,
ONLY VERY FEW ARE REASONABLE

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Moorish:

My holy bible?

I am not a christian mr genius. I am not a slave of jews

Seems you are a muslim

Address the scientific inaccuracies in your quran

Even biology disproves your book

You are better off without it

I have read your book too

I know it

gods do not hand down books from the sky. The printing press was invented in the 60s

owk..you an atheist or what?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Antoeni:
Religion of FANATICS,
ONLY VERY FEW ARE REASONABLE

Real truth, if by bombing is the surest way to enter Paradise, I would be first person to die by bomb blast. But people are big hypocrites, they won't think so

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sadly they will still call him an infidel. To the Hausas. He is beneath them. He will never lead prayers no matter how well read he is in the quran and they will always refer to his children as childreb of an infidel

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Moorish: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

owk..you an atheist or what?
No labels, no

I have a sentimental weakness for the last emperor of ethiopia

He was the father of post colonial africa

A true symbol of african pride at a time all african nations left and right had fallen to the guns of europe

the king of salem stood firm, and defeated the italian musolini in the battle of adowa II

His imperial majesty

King Haile Selassie 1 of ethiopia

That is the man who I revere
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lilimax:
You cannot say you've known God all because God is the only omniscient. No one can boast he/she has known gOD ALL.
The day you do, you'll start dying spiritually and before you know it you'll develop a reprobate mind embarassed

Bros , stop preaching from the book that is full of errors

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Victorisoni3(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.

Hmmm
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Moorish:

No labels, no

I have a sentimental weakness for the last emperor of ethiopia

He was the father of post colonial africa

A true symbol of african pride at a time all african nations left and right had fallen to the guns of europe

the king of salem stood firm, and defeated the italian musolini in the battle of adowa II

His imperial majesty

King Haile Selassie 1 of ethiopia

That is the man who I revere

Good, so my question for you is this, Did he create himself??

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by RonJeremy: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
you're an Olodo that's why you believe all you see and hear
That is what your terrorist founder Muhammed taught you abi? If you are losing an argument, you should insult your father......
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by akinszz: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.
if you know how thousand Muslims are converting to Christianity on Sundays you will swallow your words

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by phase1: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol... Alhaji Chidi wan open office for abokki head.

grin grin
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Moorish: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Good, so my question for you is this, Did he create himself??
Him being the almighty to me, is my personal choice

And it is something I enjoy immensely when I pray to Jah

I love him, because he fought for the freedoms I have today

Read about selassie

Study Jah's teachings

Listen to the things he said to the League of Nations

Simple, yet everlasting teachings
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by 21savages: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Sadly they will still call him an infidel. To the Hausas. He is beneath them. He will never lead prayers no matter how well read he is in the quran and they will always refer to his children as childreb of an infidel

You are very wrong. The Holy Quran doesn't teach such way. In Islam, we allow anyone who is knowledgeable in the religion to lead in prayers, not just anybody. Any Muslim that is against this, has less knowledge in Islam as you also have less knowledgeable people in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Real truth, if by bombing is the surest way to enter Paradise, I would be first person to die by bomb blast. But people are big hypocrites, they won't think so
But Jihad earns a Muslim 72 virgins grin
E mean say on how you go Muslim heaven, you go lose better weight grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by vankaid: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

Please dont confuse fastest breeding with fastest growing.

When a doctrine expects a man to marry at least four wives, what do you expects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Alajiki(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can never go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see and accept him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni

Take a trip to Afrikpo

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lilimax:

God doesn't leave in a house built by man Act 7:48(However, the Most High doesn't live in temples made by human hands. ). Our body is the temple of God and where 2 or 3 are gathered the Lord is there.. So as long as me and my wife come together to pray God is there and I don't have to go to a structure to meet God. Thanks for your concern on my spiritual life , I think you need to develop yours so that God can open your eyes to see the real truth in his scriptures

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Moorish:

Him being the almighty to me, is my personal choice

And it is something I enjoy immensely when I pray to Jah

I love him, because he fought for the freedoms I have today

Read about selassie

Study Jah's teachings

Listen to the things he said to the League of Nations

Simple, yet everlasting teachings

You said he fought for your freedom, did he also fight for the freedom of victims during Adolf Hitler's reign. Did he also claim to be The Almighty?? Where is he now??

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Samunique(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
umarazizz87:
Alhamdulillah! Congratulations to him and his family. Islam is the true religion of Allah! And even the Holy Bible, in its original form testifies to that! Allahu Akbar!!!
Here we go again !

Then show us the original Bible nah?

And give me ten good reasons why Islam the true religion ?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by adontcare(f): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.
bring an amputee and ask d amputee to believe in Jesus and Almighty God. And see if his part is not made whole.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by TheUbermensch: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
umarazizz87:

In what way please?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by ElsonMorali: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can never go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see and accept him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni

Dey dia make pant dey wear you. Igbo moslem.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

God doesn't leave in a house built by man Act 7:48(However, the Most High doesn't live in temples made by human hands. ). Our body is the temple of God and where 2 or 3 are gathered the Lord is there.. So as long as me and my wife come together to pray God is there and I don't have to go to a structure to meet God. Thanks for your concern on my spiritual life , I think you need to develop yours so that God can open your eyes to see the real truth in his scriptures

Both of you are arguing because there is no basis for worshipping God in a church. But it is evidently established in the Qur'an that Muslims must pray in a Mosque... so, no one in Islam has ever argued about this.....and many others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.