Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59926 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Thanks for that..Only a very few wise men can understand what you wrote. Well, my advice for you is this, try to study Islam as a neutral person for some time, and when you notice any lie and u eventually find it to be a lie, you should just back off.

Thanks bro.. Am surrounded by Muslims both families and friends, I love them all and I have nothing against them. Am a Christian and I follow Christ that's the unconditional love Christ talked about. They have never for once tried to convince me to become a muslim and I never did the same that's why theres love. Thanks though
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Sarkin: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
RonJeremy:
That is what your terrorist founder Muhammed taught you abi? If you are losing an argument, you should insult your father......
I know you're an old f*ol. And you will regret for your life.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
adontcare:
bring an amputee and ask d amputee to believe in Jesus and Almighty God. And see if his part is not made whole.

Are you saying that out of the thousands or even millions of amputees in the whole world, not even one believes in Jesus? Keep living in delusion undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Both of you are arguing because there is no basis for worshipping God in a church. But it is evidently established in the Qur'an that Muslims must pray in a Mosque... so, no one in Islam has ever argued about this.....and many others

That's why its Quran not the bible, they are two different books. Take a chill pill bro
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

Fastest growing what?

Kp deceiving yourselves Thousands of ppl get converted at each Altar Call in Churches every sunday and at eveyCrusade to Christianity and because We are used to it we make no Noise but when you get one or two lunatics get converted to Islam you go on mega phones shouting it.
grin

Only God knows how you guys end up having your thinking faculties relocated at the anus.

Your thinking stinks. like seriously.

Fastest growing Bombing, Slaughtering and Maiming religion of Peace.

The Nightmare of the whole World.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by princessayesha(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I hope when an Imam convert to Christianity, I hope they won't call for his head. funny enough he never tell us what his pastor did in the ministry that he will rather convert to Islam than compromise. more photos.
Eyya Oga e pain you ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

That's why its Quran not the bible, they are two different books. Take a chill pill bro

I'm trying to let you know that The Quran is most clear and detailed Book the world has ever known, But if don't read it ,you won't know
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
I know you're an old f*ol. And you will regret for your life.

Are you not the one one praising yourself some minutes ago that you are good and well mannered.

Infact its really showing. well mannered propagator of the Peaceful religion. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by mimimile93: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Oricha62(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Allahu Akbar,May Allah guides, protects and make your affairs easy for you.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by ElsonMorali: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Moorish:
the gods [/b]had to wait for the British Empire to invent the printing press

to transmute [b]his
holy message to the ignorant masses cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All praises due to the printing press cheesy cheesy

You are very confused aren't you? Check the bolded and compare them.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by akpanbaba: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
I rather embrace traditional religion than Islam because traditional religion is more peaceful than Islam. A careful check at all the Islamic countries shows that violence is in their DNA.No right thinking Christian can accept violence as religion .The man who claims to be a pastor had never been with Christ because no spirit-filled pastor can accept Islam in its present form.It is shameful for the muslims to rejoice over a so-called pastor who has become a Muslim and his parent and Christian community are not looking for him to be killed but would they react the same way if a Muslim becomes a Christian. This is SEVEN UP ( the difference is clear).The question is CAN I FOLLOW A MAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHERE HE IS GOING?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by babeosisi: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
No be today we begin see awusa with bow and arrow
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
tamethem:

Fastest growing what?

Kp deceiving yourselves Thousands of ppl get converted at each Altar Call in Churches every sunday and at eveyCrusade to Christianity and because We are used to it we make no Noise but when you get one or two lunatics get converted to Islam you go on mega phones shouting it.
grin

Only God knows how you guys end up having your thinking faculties relocated at the anus.

Your thinking stinks. like seriously.

Fastest growing Bombing, Slaughtering and Maiming religion of Peace.

The Nightmare of the whole World.

grin

Stop shouting on this thread, and you should also stop following the Bible that is full of clear errors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Who will remunerate the converts?
Thought you folks usually say northerners re poor

Is Islamic banking subjected to Northern Nigeria alone? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by princessayesha(f): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
See how pained some people are grin
Anyways OP lemme know if he is single smiley
#Hausa #Igbo Muslim wedding
You will all be invited
Alhamdulillah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

I'm trying to let you know that The Quran is most clear and detailed Book the world has ever known, But if don't read it ,you won't know

I understand you bro.. You know what pain me most? This pastors made the bible look like it contradicts itself whereas it doesn't, they only say what they want people to hear because of selfish gains. So many people have being trying to open Christians eye to this things but they call them anti Christ

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Tijay90(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
People usually convert to Islam when they want to do terrible things.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Stop shouting on this thread, and you should also stop following the Bible that is full of clear errors.

Tackle the fact man Islam is the Nightmare of the world. grin
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by babeosisi: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
It's a free world
It's his choice
Tens of thousands of Muslims convert to Christianity
When this one's brain resets he will find his way home like the youth corper
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Pro1994: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
DONT BE LEFT OUT
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by babeosisi: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
It's a free world
It's his choice
Tens of thousands of Muslims convert to Christianity at great risk though
When this one's brain resets he will find his way home like the youth corper
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by kingBenedict: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Ebonyi State Pastor converts to Islam, Listen to his testimony. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkP8xGz4ac
Mad people wear good clothes too... I am not surprised, he might be having mental issues...
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:
I watched that video and I was touched, now must Christians will engage in an online battle with the Muslims arguing on which religion is converting more people from the other side. But have come to realize that people who engage in such argument both Christians and Muslims are people with low IQ that's why most times I don't respond to some people after I drop my messages.

This is a wake up call for the Christians, that man left Christianity because some so called GO misguided him and he didn't want to do anything to sin against God and humanity. Collecting money from the poor to leave extravagant life and build universities and also large cathedrals at the expense of the poor is a sin against God and humanity. I always ask some Christians if they know the God they serve? They always say yes,but they don't know they serve the God there GO created(God of mammon) thinking they are worshiping the Heavenly Father. That man made a statement that Muslims follow there Quran but the Jesus preached in churches today is far different from Jesus Christ in the bible. The Jesus in the Pentecostal church wants your money for salvation and miracles that doesn't exist while Jesus Christ in the bible is far different.
The MC said the pastor will be named Mohammed because "after Jesus Christ was Mohammed " that word touched me because they still reference Jesus Christ according to the Quran.

Am a Christian but like i always say am a different kind of Christian. I stopped going to church because I know the God I serve and am not ready to serve some any GOs stomach, Philippians 3:19(Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.) And I have never regretted my actions.

It is better you go to a mosque or worship ogun or sit at home than go to a modern day business center called Pentecostal church thinking you are worshiping God. Am sorry to break your heart, you are not worshiping the most high God. You are just a social movement worshiping a GOs. #bittertruth.

Peace be unto you all.

Note - if you are trying to make a stupid point don't quote me. You can decide to die in your ignorance..your choice.

You do not sound like a Christian. Stop the Hypocrisy and show your true identity. undecided
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by ademoladeji(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I hope when an Imam convert to Christianity, I hope they won't call for his head. funny enough he never tell us what his pastor did in the ministry that he will rather convert to Islam than compromise. more photos.

Famous Yoruba Musician, Adewale Ayuba is now a devout Christian.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
OBEYING THE LAWS OF MOSES HAS BECOME BIG DEAL FOR SOME PEOPLE.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by AkimJ: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
We have American, English and French muslims, so what makes it impossible for an Igbo to become a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
MashaAllah welcome to Islam

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
RonJeremy:
The problem with the Quran is that it is a poor rework of the Torah and bible by a self confessed bandit of Mecca. Why do your mullahs kill anyone that decides to put the Quran to any form of critical analysis? Everything Islam is fake and stolen from Christianity. From fasting during lent that Christians do without disturbing the country to praying specific hours of the day. Anyone that is not clever enough to understand Islam is a one way ticket to hell doesn’t need redemption.

Mr man you haven't read the Qur'an at all, even pastors who read the translations admit how spectacular it is, Nobody will touch you, just like some Muslims put the Bible through critical analysis you can also do the same to the Qur'an

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

Thanks bro.. Am surrounded by Muslims both families and friends, I love them all and I have nothing against them. Am a Christian and I follow Christ that's the unconditional love Christ talked about. They have never for once tried to convince me to become a muslim and I never did the same that's why theres love. Thanks though

Them not trying to introduce you into Islam is out of respect for you and they don't want disunity between you and them. And they also follow the verse. in the Quran that " there is no compulsion in Islam". But sincerely, they are not doing you good because God said " No one should die a non-muslim". so that's what I'm preaching to you and you know we are discussing this without forcing anyone, not like those who have less knowledge in Islam.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Oricha62(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Has anyone see imam or Islamic scholars that convert to Christianity? Never ,but multiples of pastors had converted to Islam after studying Bibles.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.