Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40238 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ubunja(m): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:

You've been all over the thread.. are you that jobless?

your comments are usually made in the morning, afternoon, evening and night... are you doing an online business on this site?
me jobless? are you one of those who measures a man by his job status!!
male money-lover spotted. go worship money and jobs my friend. maybe they will love you back.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by press005: 1:09am On Jun 12, 2018
OP, the title should be "How can a broke guy make money? "

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by olac21(m): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
make I hear, wait till u are financially strong b4 toasting a girl!! Yeah u can go broke as the relationship goes on!!! Not at the beginning, that’s trash
It's a pity God didn't bless you with sense!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2018
olac21:
It's a pity God didn't bless you with sense!
it’s a pity u don’t simply hv a functioning brain but that’s not Gods fault ur stupidity won
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
it’s a pity u don’t simply hv a functioning brain but that’s not Gods fault ur stupidity won
all these insults just for the love of money?? lmfao

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:

A boyfriend is neither a father nor an uncle nor a husband. He is just a dude who is in a relationship with a girl he likes and vice versa and also a girl he is contemplating getting serious with. He is not under any obligations whatsoever to foot the bills of a girl he is neither a father nor a husband nor an uncle to. Truth be told, the level of foolishness perpetuated by boyfriends of our generation cannot be compartmentalized. Majority of boys and girls in a relationship do not know tha meaning of a relationship or what being in a relationship entails. People who depend on others for survival, yet deem it an obligation to foot the bills of a random girl are what? They are fools of no comparison. They have been thoroughly misguided to believe that giving a girl an allowance signifies love for her.
I don’t understand if u guys read again!!! Who is talking abt a guy feeding a girl? Don’t toast a girl with an empty pocket!! Argue but get the message!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2018
AxceX:
Go to bed,you're poor in reasoning n your thread is absolutely meaningless n useless undecided
Cry me a river!! Broke boys will forever hv a problem with the truth!!! Deal with it!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
Cry me a river!! Broke boys will forever hv a problem with the truth!!! Deal with it!!!
its you who has a problem with brokeness. your obsession with money has reduced people to dollars and cents

all because you're broke yourself. thats why money is so important to you. you dont have it.

go get a job

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Timbuktuo: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee, if I cannot have a girlfriend because I cannot afford her demands let me assure you that I will have as many girlfriends as I can when I can afford to and I won't even hide them from each other because they are only around for the financial benefits. I will feel not one iota of guilt shagging multiple women if I'm rich because their love is based on how much I can afford. Thank you. smiley

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2018
why is this Feminist so money-hungry?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2018
if you want money go get a job not a BF.

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by vivie01(f): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Lonestar124:
Jacob in the bible married his two wives when he was servant to their father...I don't know how he cope with them.

Bros, I beg to disagree on this illustration, I'm not talking about the topic under discussion here.

Jacob was from a wealthy family and wealthy by inheritance. He also became very rich when married to his wives. There's no need giving inappropriate example to justify wrong notions.

Concerning the topic now, every man/woman to his own. I don't see anything wrong in that. Only that we now live in a corrupt society.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by DrayZee: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee you didn't get your point across properly.

And this is a sensitive topic for some people, so they would rather misunderstand you than try to see what you're driving at.

And learn to ignore some people who are clearly trying to troll you (incase you decide to open another thread like this).

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2018
DrayZee:

And this is a sensitive topic for some people, so they would rather misunderstand you than try to see what you're driving at.

And learn to ignore some people who are clearly trying to troll you (incase you decide to open another thread like this).
lol when have you seen a woman successfully ignore bad attention?

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by DrayZee: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
I haven't sad

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Dondave11: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

They just can't

cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2018
DrayZee:

lol I am use to them!! I will reply them when I deem fit!! Thanks for ur understanding
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Dondave11: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2018
A broke guy cannot profess love to a girl in peace again?

This op is wicked ahswear.

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Timbuktuo:
Shugavee, if I cannot have a girlfriend because I cannot afford her demands let me assure you that I will have as many girlfriends as I can when I can afford to and I won't even hide them from each other because they are only around for the financial benefits. I will feel not one iota of guilt shagging multiple women if I'm rich because their love is based on how much I can afford. Thank you. smiley
lol are u doing me? I always say people like u don’t need a gf!!! Just be a regular costumer in ashawo quarters!! Be regular in mama puts n hv a happy life grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by AxceX(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
Keep quiet,only self-centered phycos like you need money as assurance to love.it's people like you is why i like the part in the song were wizkid said

"Shey you go dey when money no day"

Shey you go dey for me if I no PAY"

Loose that price tag you got on you,self acclaimed working class lady mtcheeew undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ImaIma1(f): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
I know all the maggots gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

Forget all the "suffer with me" phenomenon.

Why not try to get a good source of income first before adding a lady to the equation? So that you don't feel incapacitated when you heart is willing but your pocket is not.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2018
The last time I checked, feminist don't depend on men.

15 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
The last time I checked, feminist don't depend on men.
not this fake one.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:
lol are u doing me? I always say people like u don’t need a gf!!! Just be a regular costumer in ashawo quarters!! Be regular in mama puts n hv a happy life grin
this girl is going to hell grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Timbuktuo: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

You have made no rational points. What you always say is irrelevant on the real world. I don't need to visit mama put because I cook well. I don't need to visit ashawo quarters because I have more than enough babes on call. In fact, I have so many girls at my disposal I don't have enough time for them all. What am I going to do with olosho? Smh.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MrCork: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

angry

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MrCork: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Shugavee:

...Bro. .u need user guide for toasting babe. ..correct? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Opinionated: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by zayyadoski(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2018
can you stay hungry because you re broke?....
this girls are part of our lives, we need them with or without money. just go and toast ur level. no go toast girl wey pass ur power

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by deleo16(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Myles muore answered all here for both sex PLS watch and. Learn especially for men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541DRAZpIfU
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by deavicky(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2018
He should just go straight to the point. after all girls are also broke

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by encryptjay(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
pained for what exactly? I think i might have overestimated you,but when i saw 300, 100 and coke i now know the category that which you belong.
Elelelele ooo!
So it's true that you can use coke and Indomie to bribe some girls?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.