Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Awolowo Had No Equal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Had No Equal (29609 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / awolowo had no power to remove Western nigeria from Nigeria. Only Ademusiwa has / Eze:awolowo Had Nothing To Do With Biafra,gowon Who Lead The Killing 1 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by bkbabe97: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2010
Katsumoto:

You know I have not insulted you. I don't understand why you are going that way.

Lol. Watch him come at you with the hOmo.se.xual innuendos lol. Oh, and he'll curse at u moms too. It aint nothin. Just a Biafran thing. U wouldnt understand. . . . .
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Justcash(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2010
TewMuch:

See BIG achievement!!! I say see Achievement!. Can you imgaine if someone like Awolowo was a leader in the eastern region how they will extol him/? See the Zik they are raising on a pedestal, he only laid the foundation for UNN. This is too sad, you guys need to regroup and have a good talk with your leaders, this is too embarassing. The great Zik of Africa, Nigeria's foremost traitor. His biggest achievement was the creation of Nigeria, the biggest failure for a country, ever!!! He even sold out the middle belt people, that is why fulani people are dealing with them till today.  Greedy, Greedy, Greedy traitor.lol!

Yes, he ensured the independence of the country that your fore-fathers fought and died to keep as one. The country that Awolowo failed to lead for once. That is an achievement! In other countries, people like him are worshipped!

Now tell me what Awolowo ever did for Nigeria as a country?
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2010
So, as far as you are happy in the cesspit (since most of you are pigs anyway undecided), all others must be happy with the set up or die.

I have said it before and will continue to say it: peoples of different socio-cultural values have no business being in one country.

Awolowo was a TYPICAL Yoruba man and there is no hard feelings about that.

So, why did he propose starvation as a weapon of war against seceding Biafrans?

I thought he should be happy to see the East leave?

No! He wants Nigeria that would be ruled by the Yoruba.

That is why Nigeria will never know peace.

Awolowo sowed an EVIL SEED that destroyed Nigeria permanently.  cool cool cool
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Justcash(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. Watch him come at you with the hOmo.se.xual innuendos lol. Oh, and he'll curse at u moms too. Ut aint nothin. Just a Biafran thing. U wouldnt understand. . . . .

grin grin grin grin grin And in Comes the almighty Man that wants to be a woman. BK/MALEBABE97.

Boy/Girl, as you can see it is Nigerians that are discussing here. Better Keep you B-asta-rd language off this, or I'll make you leave here grumbling as usual! One more word and we will start from where we stopped!

St'upid "G'AY" As'S Mofo!
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by SEFAGO(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ok, bk.babe's post on Ojukwu was the only hilarious comment on this thread- carry on grin
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2010
I really love this type of conversation because my brothers like Mikeansy keep trying to paint this fake picture of Nigeria.
This is THE REAL TRUTH about Nigeria.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
Of all the leaders we have I think Zik is the biggest fail.

Sold out to the Hausa led NPC, Even betrayed his own people during the Ojukwu led riots
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2010
I wish we acquire the courage in Nigeria to say the truth. In 2010, we have people thinking like Awolowo of the 50s and 60s, and still believe in one indivisible country.

It's like doing a 100 meters dash backwards. Pure insanity.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by babapupa: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2010
Justcash:

Awolowo Can be your greatest leader because you felt his impact, but don't impose him on people who did not feel his impact.

Dude! I aint arguing if Awolowo was good or not. I agree that he was good. But he cannot be said to be the best in Nigeria!!  

He never had the chance to lead Nigeria, so he was never nationalistic. Which actually leaves him at a regional and ethnic level! He is the best in the West and Among Yoruba leaders, NOT IN NIGERIA!!!!

Is this clear to you or do you need it to be translated into Yoruba?

Yours is nothing but ignorance.

Ikeja industrial estate remains Nigeria's foremost and the most active industrial estate. It's basically Nigeria's economic heartbeat and I'm very sure goods and services from Ikeja industrial finds it's way to your markets, towns and villages, even inside your own house as we speak.

Many thanks to Obafemi Awolowo.

Ikeja industrial is of course one of Awolowo's great achievements.

It's really silly and ignorant for any Nigerian to say they're are not feeling Awolowo's achievements.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by TewMuch: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

So, as far as you are happy in the cesspit (since most of you are pigs anyway undecided), all others must be happy with the set up or die.

I have said it before and will continue to say it: peoples of different socio-cultural values have no business being in one country.

There are consequences for every action, that is what the east refuses to realise. Awolowo was out voted to create Nigeria, because of the greed of Zik. When things did not go as Zik's evil plan he wanted a cheap and quick exit. Well he wanted Nigeria, and he got Nigeria. Be careful what you pray for, and always listen to people with foresight. You just dont quit when the going gets tough. haha cheesy
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Katsumoto: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

Mention Biafra now, these same idiots will start sh**ting their pants! shocked shocked shocked angry

I'll ask you people again: What do you two faced people want from Nigeria?

As far as I know, Awolowo destroyed the prospect of a united Nigeria through his personal actions and the evil seeds he sowed.

Why am I even lamenting this? Because the same idiots (led by the same treacherous devil) fought again to keep Nigeria one, the same country they permanently destroyed. Amazing! shocked angry
It seems these people enjoy pain. If only my Igbo brothers will see this and take appropriate actions.

Each time some of them talk, I cringe.

This is the problem with some Igbo people. You continue to think that you are better than others. Firstly Zik wanted to be the premier of the western region, the Yorubas said no. Then when the white man offered complete autonomy in 1957, Zik said no, preferring to serve under a man who was not his equal, delaying independence by three years in the process. Then Zik aligned with the Northerners in 1959. After the consitutional crisis in January 1965, in which Zik became aware of his limited powers, some officers of the army who were predominantly Igbo organised the first coup in Nigeria with Zik out of the country and the leader (Ifeajuna) allegedly Zik's cousin. The same officers murdered military and political leaders of the other rival regions. With the ensuing conflict, Ojukwu attempted to pull out of the federation, attempting to invade the west in the process.

Now tell me, what problem was caused by Awo or any other Yoruba man up till that point? You keep coming up with this crap about others trying to marginalise the Igbo. Let me leave you with this

"To state the fact, Igbos being killed in the north and Sharia is interwoven.  In 1948, Abubakar Tafewa Balewa attended Nigeria Executive Council meeting for the first time northern Nigeria was represented, he (Abubakar) had this message from Ahmadu Bello, “ I come to warn southern Nigeria who behave as though they want to dominate Nigeria’s politics, especially the Igbos, who pour into the north as invaders and not as visitors.  If the Igbos continue to pour into the north as invaders, we (north) shall be compelled to dip the Quran into the sea”.  The Igbos have forgotten this statement, and the Hausas have not.  Igbos are too complaisant, even Ojukwu came back from exile and joined the very enemies he fought against.  A case of standing for nothing and fall for anything and everything.  The Igbos should learn to questions their leaders in place of donkey-like follower-ship."
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Justcash(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

Was Ojukwu a pro-developmental leader?

Answer: Hell nah!
Was Ojuku a Nationalistic leader?
Answer: What the hell are u sniffing?! (attempts to assault interviewer) He was more concerned about his ethnic group than Nigeria as a whole. His developmental efforts were directed to the benefit of his ethnic group and region, with little to show for national development. Infact, he left Biafra in shambles by the time his (mis)adventure was ova! It is a well known fact that he was a symbol of the Ibo political stu.pidity in the post-colonial days. This greedy, bearded, monkey attempted to create his own fiefdom using the money of the country he despised and wanted to be rid of!

Was Ojuku the greatest leader in Nigeria?

Answer: Not by a long stretch! If you are talking about Nigeria as a whole, he is not. If you are talking about that mess of a Biafra, maybe! He is the greatest leader of his tribe and region not Nigeria as a whole. Hell, dude couldnt stand "Nigeria". The north would claim that Tafawa balewa/Ahmaedu bello and other northern leaders were the greatest leaders in Nigeria. The Igbos would claim that about Ojuku. And it is not surprising that Yorubas see Awolowo as the greatest leader Nigeria has ever had. However, he is not. In terms of nationalistic leadership qualities, my daughter's Homer Simpson doll was a better leader than Ojuku. This is why no right thinking person, including myself, likes him. Ibos feel that he was a fool for attempting "Biafra", but because of low-self esteem or stu.pi.dity (or a combination of both) they refuse to say this openely. Imagine this, if the ibos are so scared of him now that he's old, vanquished, and senile, imagine how he woulda been had that dream of his had materialized! You think North Korea worships its leader, only the Lord knows what Ojuku woulda been revered as; a god maybe?!

Was Ojuku an important  player in Nigeria's unity?

Answer: Oh,sure! Yes, He was. He made the North and West become friends because of his greedy, stup*id, imb.e.celic policies! When he hijacked Parliament and tried to declare a separate country for the Eastern Region, killed heroes like Maj. Nzeogwu, ran-off people that could have deveoped Biafra such as Mr Azikiwe and Mr Ken Saro-Wiwa amongst others that knew he was a lunatic and an impending dictator. . . then decided to forgive the people that killed his people in the millions by endorsing one of them a few weeks ago to become President, this inspite of the fact that the General he endorsed is a world renowned criminal and murderer ,then, if thats what u call preserving Nigeria as a country. . . . .  . He has however been seen as a "Coward" and "Ungrateful" individual by the world when in 1970 he disguised as a biyyytch and fled into exile with his skirt between his legs!!! To show you how egotistical that gorilla was; HE EVEN REFUSED TO SHAVE HIS BEARD EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DRESSED AS A WOMAN. HE said it'd make him look less like Barry White if he shaved! Imagine, he valued his beard over his life or that of his commanders and inner circle. Remember too that during the war Ojuku got fatter and fatter while Biafran kids died of malnutrition!!! Oh, also, remember he had a hand in the death of Mr Ken Saro-Wiwa years later! Rumor has it that he was pissed that Mr Ken Saro-Wiwa was more handsome and used to get all the girls back East. The Biafran war lord hates competition . . . .  .

Was Ojuku a Bad or Good man?

Answer: Simplest question you asked all day: HE WAS EVIL! MORE EVIL THAT SATAN HIMSELF! Like I said earlier, he killed Mr Ken Saro Wiwa! Killed his own people in the millions just to achieve his ill-conceived dreams of being a dictator! He attacked Lagos during the civil war by dropping bombs; this, even though the Yorubas were still standing on the sidelines at the time. Then he tried to capture Yoruba country. He sent a Yoruba officer that served in the Biafran army as an emissary, complete with a letter written in typical "Ibo man's big english", detailing how he would rule over the Yorubas once he captured the Western Region! The Yorubas wasnt buying that shiyyyt and they quickly joined the hausas and kicked his aszz back to the 6th century!!!

I am human, So you should know how I feel about him. That being said, the truth has to be told.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah! I am just seeing this. Hahahahahahahahahah! BK/MALEBABE97 is in the building. Good to know that you were taught an editing skill from the Land of the G'AY Mofos!
What is it with you and Ojukwu? I need to investigate if he is your father or was he the person that mistakingly bursted the condom that gave birth to you?
If I call BK/MALEBABE 97, You scream OJUKWU!!!! back
Listen boy/Girl, I aint here for you. But I can face you if you want. You know nada about Nigeria, so better go do your duty on you Man or I'll make you go do it!

Stup'is A'ss Mofo!
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2010
I think that understanding Awoism and the Yoruba political thought is the key to Igbo survival in Nigeria. I can almost trace all Igbo problems in Nigeria to this misunderstanding of Yorubas. Only few Igbo like Arthur Nzeribe actually understand these people.  undecided
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
^^^

And of course I (onlytruth) ! cool cool cool
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
I've come to understand them very well. cool
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by sjeezy8: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

Who cares Nigeria can be the fakest country in the world  lol. I dont even blame Awolowo for not pulling out of Nigeria, you think that he would let you guys leave after Zik forced yorubas to stay in Nigeria by conniving with the North to stay One Nigeria. Zik showed that he was not the brightest and didnt want to compete with Awolowo in a southern Nigeria or two different countries because he would Lose.

Zik(an igbo) chose One Nigeria- and thats how its gonna stay. Most yorubas dont care anyway.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by babapupa: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

I think that understanding Awoism and the Yoruba political thought is the key to Igbo survival in Nigeria. I can almost trace all Igbo problems in Nigeria to this misunderstanding of Yorubas. Only few Igbo like Arthur Nzeribe actually understand these people.  undecided

No!!

Forget about Yoruba people and start understanding yourself.

Worry about the Igbo people, stay in Igboland, develop Igbo land, accept all responsibilities for your actions, stop running around like wanderers, stop claiming other people's land like Lagos and start showing some interest in Igboland.

Basically, do you.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
sjeezy8:

Who cares Nigeria can be the fakest country in the world  lol. I dont even blame Awolowo for not pulling out of Nigeria, you think that he would let you guys leave after[b] Zik forced yorubas to stay in Nigeria[/b] by conniving with the North to stay One Nigeria. Zik showed that he was not the brightest and didnt want to compete with Awolowo in a southern Nigeria or two different countries because he would Lose.

Zik(an igbo) chose One Nigeria- and thats how its gonna stay. Most yorubas dont care anyway.

Did you say Zik "forced" Yoruba to stay in Nigeria? When?
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2010
As far as I know, Yoruba have always wanted one Nigeria. The question is: why not have ONE Nigeria. Why the " I keep my things, but I share yours" mentality?

Why not we all share all things together?
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Justcash(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

Nah! Only few people misunderstand Yorubas. Igbos know them very very well. We live among them, and we know them. No be today. There are just some things that has to do with personal opinion.

A good leader can only be considered good by the person/people that he has led. Chikena! Libyans worship ghaddaffi and from all indications, they love him.  Does that make him the best leader in Africa? Nah!
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Katsumoto: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
"Obviously, the maker of “Nigeria on Edge” has no respect for Chief Obafemi Awolowo.  He does not have to, but let me remind him that, Odumegu Ojukwu (his hero) at Awolowo’s funeral said, “This is the best President we never had”. He alleges that some journalists are sentimental while he is over coated with Igbo-kuenuism.  Every Nigerian need to know that there are more than Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria.  In Nigeria, you also have Oron, Ibibio and Calabar to mention but a few, and they are neither Igbo, Yoruba nor Hausa/Fulani."
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by sjeezy8: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

Onlytruth:

As far as I know, Yoruba have always wanted one Nigeria. The question is: why not have ONE Nigeria. Why the " I keep my things, but I share yours" mentality?

Why not we all share all things together?

are you blind when he was frolicking with the north. The yorubas never wanted One Nigeria. How many yorubas do you find outside Yorubaland? that should speak volumes!
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by wazobiang: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
Believe this, you'll believe anything.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Katsumoto: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

Can't you read? How many times do I have to post this for you? You just come here blabbing nonsense without understanding your history.

Its from an interview granted by Ralph Uwechue. I am sure an Igbo son such as yourself would have read it before but you probably would disagree with it.

'Again, in 1957 when the British Colonial Government, under intense pressure from Southern politicians pressing for independence, attempted to uncouple the union between the North and South forged through Lord Lugard’s Amalgamation of 1914, with the offer of independence to the three Regions individually provided any two accepted the offer, a political crisis loomed large on the national horizon. The Northern Region, led by the Northern Peoples Congress (NPC) took the position that the North was not ready for that level of political and economic independence. The Western Region, led by Chief Awolowo’s Action Group (AG) promptly, declared its readiness to accept the offer. It was the Igbo-led NUNC that held the balance. It was an issue that could make or break Nigeria if the three Regions chose to go their separate ways to independence.

The NUNC leader, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe took the stand that although the Eastern Region was ready to assume the responsibilities of Regional independence, its attainment without the North would lead, in his own words, to the ‘’Baalkanization of the Nigeria Nation’’ and conceivably a break-up of the country. The Eastern Region would rather suppress it’s appetite for independence and the obvious gains it would entail until the Northern Region was ready. That was how Nigeria Independence was delayed until 1960. In short, the Igbo-led Eastern Region would rather forgo the advancement of its own political economic interests than risk the break-up of Nigeria.

Had the Eastern Region opted for Independence at that time, the territory under its control would have comprised in today’s terms the following nine States with their enormous human and natural resources: Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Rivers state. It would also probably include Southern Cameroun with the oil rich Bakassi Peninsula. If not for Zik, by 1960, the three Regions would have become separate sovereign states and there would have been no question of Biafra’s attempted secession in 1967 from a non-existing Nigeria federation and the devastating civil war fought to stop it.
Similary, when Zik moved to the Federal scene as Governor-General and later titular President of Nigeria, the NUNC, under the leadership of Dr. Michael Okpara, of blessed memory, continued faithfully in his giant and indelible footsteps, the political bridge-building and nation building enterprise of the Igbo.

At independence, the Igbo-led NUNC shunned the attraction of being the senior partner in an East-West Alliance with Chief Awolowo’s Action Group (AG) and chose to team up instead as the junior partner, with Sir Ahmadu Bello’s Northern Peoples Congress (NPC) in order to consolidate the frail and insipid attachment of a wary and skeptical North to Southern Nigeria. At that time Chief Awolowo’s Yoruba dominated Action Group (AG) was viewed with considerable suspicion by the Hausa Fulani-led NPC for its ambition and role in the then Middle Belt, under Congress (UMBC). However, when the Yoruba Leader Chief Obafemi Awolowo was accused of treason and incarcerated in 1963, on charges which many Nigerians believed were trumped up to silence him politically, the Igbo leadership of NUNC switched side and came to his rescue.'
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2010
sjeezy8:

are you blind when he was frolicking with the north. T[b]he yorubas never wanted One Nigeria.[/b] How many yorubas do you find outside Yorubaland? that should speak volumes!

So why didn't the west simply back out of the independence constitution or negotiate for separation then? It was very doable then and the British wouldn't have done anything about it.
That Yoruba don't leave outside Yoruba land is a BIG MYTH. You need to visit the East first.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Justcash(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2010
babapupa:

No!!

Forget about Yoruba people and start understanding yourself.

Worry about the Igbo people, stay in Igboland, develop Igbo land, accept all responsibilities for your actions, stop running around like wanderers, stop claiming other people's land like Lagos and start showing some interest in Igboland.

Basically, do you.

In one Nigeria? The same Nigeria that two men from Ogun state (Obasanjo and Awolowo) Fought to keep as one? Dn't worry, one day you will wake and discover that the Igbos own everything that makes you boast of Lagos state and other Yoruba states! Nonsense!
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2010
Justcash:

In one Nigeria? The same Nigeria that two men from Ogun state (Obasanjo and Awolowo) Fought to keep as one? Dn't worry, one day you will wake and discover that the Igbos own everything that makes you boast of Lagos state and other Yoruba states! Nonsense!

Thank you my friend! That is their WORST FEAR and it is already happening.  cool
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2010
The day they will see pepper is the day any of them talk about secession. cool

I say CHECK MATE! cool
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Justcash(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
Katsumoto:

"Obviously, the maker of “Nigeria on Edge” has no respect for Chief Obafemi Awolowo.  He does not have to, but let me remind him that, Odumegu Ojukwu (his hero) at Awolowo’s funeral said, “This is the best President we never had”. He alleges that some journalists are sentimental while he is over coated with Igbo-kuenuism.  Every Nigerian need to know that there are more than Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria.  In Nigeria, you also have Oron, Ibibio and Calabar to mention but a few, and they are neither Igbo, Yoruba nor Hausa/Fulani."

THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT NIGERIA NEVER HAD.

Like I have always said, Awolowo did great things in the west. He is indeed a great administrator, best Yoruba ever had. He was the best leader in the West. That cannot be said of other parts of Nigeria. We gat our best leaders.
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by sjeezy8: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
Justcash:

and whos problem is that? lol I dont know things igbos actually own  that yorubas or even fulanis-hausa do not but if they do own tings good for them, I mean would any sensilbe person turn away a person with Money.

I dont really know any top igbomen in Lagos let alone Nigeria or the World. really like a few everyone else purches something to say they own something not tangible business

Onlytruth:

Thank you my friend! That is their WORST FEAR and it is already happening.  cool

lol what worst fear? Igbos living in Lagos wow, theres also hausa there ghanian and liberians etc! What a fear . . not really you cant stop people from living in your area just as long as they obey western values theyre aiight.

Igboland is soooo small which is probably why igbos leave and go elsewhere. Igbos are welcomed in Lagos as well as others. but remember dis is not your land- Whether One Nigeria or two no votes for non lagosians let alone a non westerner.lol
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Onlytruth(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2010
sjeezy8:

and whos problem is that? lol I dont know things igbos actually own  that yorubas or even fulanis-hausa do not but if they do own tings good for them, I mean would any sensilbe person turn away a person with Money.

I dont really know any top igbomen in Lagos let alone Nigeria or the World. really like a few everyone else purches something to say they own something not tangible business

lol what worst fear? Igbos living in Lagos wow, theres also hausa there ghanian and liberians etc! What a fear . . not really you cant stop people from living in your area just as long as they obey western values theyre aiight.

Igboland is soooo small which is probably why igbos leave and go elsewhere. Igbos are welcomed in Lagos as well as others. but remember dis is not your land- Whether One Nigeria or two no votes for non lagosians let alone a non westerner.lol

As long as I bought the land fair and square, as long as I am a Nigerian living inside the territories of the federal republic of nigeria, I don't give a damn with what the custom is. If you cross near my property, I will defend it with the last drop of my Okoro blood, and if I have to bring more Okoros from Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba to fight, I would do so. So get that into your two timing skull.  cool
Re: Awolowo Had No Equal by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
Justcash:

THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT NIGERIA NEVER HAD.

Like I have always say, Awolowo did great things in the west. He is indeed a great administrator, best Yoruba ever had. He was the best leader in the West. That cannot be said of other parts of Nigeria. We gat our best leaders.

mehn leave those igbo haters alone.they should go and query all their leaders who couldnt achieve anything worthy during their lifetime.Q.E.D

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) / Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.