Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58175 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Trust me, seems most Nairaland guys are dumb. If this were an exam question, 99.9% of those who commented so far would have failed, and funny enough, they want ladies whose IQs are above average. grin

What are; cooking skills, IQ, Accent, honesty, moral uprightness, and other secondary things doing in this question? These are things you identify with after approaching a girl, not before.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Her feet and hands
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Angelawhite(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
First, the way she carries herself. I love ladies with nice feminine walking posture that exudes confidence.
Secondly, a neat girl. She doesn't necessarily need to put on expensive wears, makeup and bangles. I love ladies that take care of their hair.

Tall ladies. The easiest way to catch my attention is to be tall with welll proportioned breasts and butts.

Naturally fair . Please ladies that bleach, I'm sorry for you. I have a third eye that detects bleachers no matter how natural you might look. Something must give you away. There are over 15 ways to know a lady that bleaches.
Dark girls. I mean smooth dark with a healthy tone. I love dark girls. But nowadays, they are hard to find. A girl with dark, healthy, unadulterated skin will always win my heart.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by adudu208(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
hahahahahaha:
That's cause you didn't see what he did there. Once a girl is thick, she automatically has boob and/or ass and definately thick thighs that save life.
Well, i have seen thick ladies with small boobs and frightening flat behind. The only thing they have to offer in the physical department is thighs.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Buffoon, they said first thing

do you have to insult him , smh..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Fawklicant: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
I notice the hips/ass first before any other thing follows. It doesn't have to be big, just the right curves and all. Sizable yansh not the one my palm will go round.
In fact from the waist down first before I begin to " look Uche face". Nice legs with well tethered feet, not all those yam legs and vulture looking feet/toes.

Now I can now look at the face. I couldn't give two fvcks about the boobs. The smaller the better sef. I don't need water melons. Assessment of IQ, exposure, scent etc comes upon interaction with her.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by DonPikko: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Facial expressions
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by sonofoluku: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mega boobs and arse...must be tall..at least 5'8.Fair or chocolate skim. Then she must be neat,well mannered and friendly.She must not be a graduate but must be widely read because I read widely and will test the depth of your intellect.At least av SSCE or diploma or be in schl studying.If u av all this requirements above ,kindly PM me.Iphone 8 and lots of goodies awaits the successful applicant.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by chukwutope: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Martinez19:
1) A kind heart.
2) Good looking.
3) Atheist or if religious she is to keep it to herself and not influence my children or bring pastors or prayer group to my house.
4) She must have an impressive IQ.
5) She knows how to manage money and she is not a reckless spender.
6) She listens and always ready to learn.

I like you for #3. You'll go far in life.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by MrBigiman: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
I attempt to Bleep them. If she resists, despite the allure, then she is a good gal. Only 2 rejected so far, and one is my wife. Women should be feared.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by VictorOBVkings(m): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
If she's approachable
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by alikor2(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Martinez19:
1) A kind heart.
2) Good looking.
3) Atheist or if religious she is to keep it to herself and not influence my children or bring pastors or prayer group to my house.
4) She must have an impressive IQ.
5) She knows how to manage money and she is not a reckless spender.
6) She listens and always ready to learn.

Bros this one na marriage ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Bowwow11(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
her attitude first, and then the way she dresses her herself
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by courna(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=coolzeal post=70707226]Her natural appearance with a big smile that could melt all the ice in North pole lol. Really, having an exotic eyes is hypnotising and especially the intelligent ones. I'm not colour blind.

[/quote
same here....
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Omoekun931(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.
weldone you hear
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by NittyR(f): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Earthquake1:

You have low IQ undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
scnonline:

do you have to insult him , smh..

Come and beat me tongue
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
milemimi93:

Whenever you get on my mentions, a song *What these b!tches want from a nigga?* by DMX always pop into my head. Then I recall you ain't no b!tch. U just a nigga who tripping over Mimi.

Stop quoting me, then I'll stop mentioning you.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by bleskid: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
me na big backside
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Godsonkemz(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
It depends on what i want at a particular moment.
If its for marriage, i check her qualities in home building, intellectual ability, submissiveness and openness to correction.

I don't place much emphasis on a woman's breast or waist though it has to be moderate because i have realized that majority of ladies with big nyash and breast has small brain since they devote more time on mundane things just to look attractive.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by DaddyNimo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
I look out for dark knuckles, if u don't love urself enuf dat u had to bleach, how would you love me dats dark.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
topcatking:
I watch for these.

1. Carriage. ( How she interacts with others. even before we converse. is she loud, overt, or calm and confident)
2. Neatness and dress sense ( I prefer class and elegance to trendy and trashy)
3. Body type (I like 'em slim or slightly fleshy. Tall or petite. big belly? Hell naw! clean nails(if she must fix, they should be trimmed and not painted a garish hue.)
4. How pretty is she? ( This varies. )
5. Complexion. (whatever complexion it is, it should be clear.). I Detest bleaching.
6. Odours (Mouth and/or body, turns me off straight.) she might be hot, but i get a whiff, she'll never see me again.
7. Diction. She doesn't have to use grammar. just express herself in a clear and unambiguous way. no bleeped up accents too.
8. Intelligence. I have a thing for intelligent ladies. ( 10 minutes convo with her will always reveal.)
9. Humor. She has to have a sense of humor, cos mine is legendary. If i see no traces....i'm out.
Most funny thing I learnt is that guys that talk about mouth odor are often the victims..No hardfeelings? wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Come and beat me tongue

ain't funny lady angry you beautiful sha undecided
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Maamin:
While this is more or less like a counter thread to the earlier
Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen)
https://www.nairaland.com/4702164/ladies-whats-first-thing-check/1

It is only right if Ladies get to know what Guys look out in them, before they approach to woo them. grin

Guys over to you. What are those physical qualities you see in a lady that makes you to approach her? wink

How she talks, her legs and teeth structure. Boobs and ass are generally ok bt these listed here keep my attention a lot and can make or break the deal.

My ex was the perfect babe, besides her just slightly demanding nature, how I let dat gal go I will never know cry. Luckily based on my track record sofar I always break my previous records in most departments. I need all the luck I can get now. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by truekingmike(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na who be this one again
milemimi93:
First is her legs. Her legs must be straight or she ain't sh!t.

Next is her finger nails. Her finger nails should be flat and not curvy.

Lastly her eye balls. Those balls must be black and not brownish.

P:S. Her nose too. Pointed nose and not a flat nose.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by midform(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.
Bebeto! So u check whether a lady can cook before u approach her. This how u collect more paper in an exam nd still fail!!!

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Angelawhite(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tsk... What if she does have all of these qualities y'all are emphasising and you approach her, and she doesn't give a bleeping damn about you

What y'all gonna do then?

And will she give a fu cking damn if she has non of the qualities?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by davillian(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Her dress sense
Her neatness
The way she talks
Her smile
Her legs
The way she walks
Her size I prefer trim or slim

If she meets few of this qualities
Then the next step is to test her brains

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by LolaO(f): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
This thread grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
scnonline:

ain't funny lady angry you beautiful sha undecided

It's funny grin

Why so serious undecided

Thanks for the compliment too
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
no.1 Godliness.Agwa bu mma.no.2 and number 3 is breast n nyash size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.