Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (31552 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Saff(f): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

Advise me as a guy, shud I just cut
communication with her totally and move on or I shud
still call her and talk Sha...
Seriously to me, I don't Wana be friend zone Cox I
truly wanna court her..... But she on the other side,
is damn too free with guys and I don't think I can
take it...... BEFORE I told her how I feel, I use to call
her to meet outside her hostel and we talk for some
hours.
But now that she is not ready, do u think I shud still
be doing all wat I use to do to her or I shud just cut
her off and move one....?
Now, what do you want to do? Have you decided to let her go or keep her? If you have decided to let her go, and you know that staying in contact will keep some emotions there, I suggest you go cold turkey. Cut her off completely because you’ll be playing emotional tricks on your mind. You’ll only end up digging a deeper hole for yourself. Be truthful to yourself. If you can stay in contact and cut off your emotional connection with her, you can do so, but I doubt it. Especially after reading this thread.

So please cut her off and stop delaying the process. Unless you want to give yourself emotional instability, do what is right. Think with your head and not your heart. Be a man and take control of yourself and don’t allow yourself to be manipulated abeg. Life is too short and you’re bound to meet so many women in this life, you’ll look back at this and laugh. Goodluck.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by TOMSY(f): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

hours.
You can NEVER get over her if you keep on making effort to get close to her by going to her hostel or something. If she wants to see you, let her make all the effort. The key is to just treat her like you would a male acquaintance. Just drop it. Think about it. Will this girl matter in the next two years? I doubt it. Even if it works out, you'll go for your service, and it will become a long distance relationship, which is difficult to maintain. Me personally I discovered that when I get a bad vibe from something at the very beginning, then it's not likely worth it.
So, in conclusion just MOVE on.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
TOMSY:
You can NEVER get over her if you keep on making effort to get close to her by going to her hostel or something. If she wants to see you, let her make all the effort. The key is to just treat her like you would a male acquaintance. Just drop it. Think about it. Will this girl matter in the next two years? I doubt it. Even if it works out, you'll go for your service, and it will become a long distance relationship, which is difficult to maintain. Me personally I discovered that when I get a bad vibe from something at the ery beginning, then it's not likely worth it.
So, in conclusion just MOVE on.

Thanks.. In the next few months, she wunt matter again sir even in few weeks or days... Thanks much
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by sacramento1212: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:
Sacramento1212

... Advise me as a guy, shud I just cut
hours.

No, stop doing all that but that doesn't mean you should keep malice with her. If she calls, answer her calls but you should try and be more focused with your studies.

You still have a long way to go than to bother yourself with an inconsistent girl. Do not call her again, i repeat, don't call. If she has you in mind and notices that you aren't doing the things you used to do, she will be bothered and try to reach you but if she doesn't care, then she wouldn't.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saff

I will cut off since she is not interested... Thanks
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saff

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
sacramento1212:

No, stop doing all that but that doesn't mean you should keep malice with her. If she calls, answer her calls but you should try and be more focused with your studies.

You still have a long way to go than to bother yourself with an inconsistent girl. Do not call her again, i repeat, don't call. If she has you in mind and notices that you aren't doing the things you used to do, she will be bothered and try to reach you but if she doesn't care, then she wouldn't.

Cheers

Thanks so much.... I'm grateful

Sacramento
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Saff(f): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:
Saff

100%. Dont stalk her on social media, keep yourself busy. Block her if possible. Do this for at least 2 months and you’ll get over her completely. She may come back to you and beg, but don’t give in.

If you go back to her, don’t come back here to ask us for advice again. Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by sacramento1212: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

Thanks so much.... I'm grateful

Sacramento

You welcome. You definitely will get a babe that will reciprocate the feelings sooner or later. All the best bro
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by openmine(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

hours.
Bro U have already been friendzoned by her!
The moment she said she wasn't interested should have been the right time to take a walk!
She was even the honest type......
Since she is a carefree person who doesn't want any kind of commitment like a relationship, let her be..!

Yes U can start by cutting of all kinds of communication with her...So that you can focus on better things!

Since you are still studying,I will recommend that U put all ur efforts on making good grades and aiming to be something great in life!

Be successful though legally!

Don't settle for less or for people who can't see your worth!
Just move on with your life!

Trust me,there are better ladies out there!

You will discover later on that the lady you were breaking your head for was not worth the time and was only just a distraction to your main objective in life!

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Trottle: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

hours.

Bro, delayed gratification/self discipline is one of the hallmark of a MAN. I'll advise you to just cut her off COMPLETELY. If you linger on by calling and chatting, those false emotions caused by proximity which is falsely interpreted as "love" will not die off.

Since you've told her your feelings of wanting her (as a POTENTIAL wife) and she's still indecisive (more like IMMATURE) and she seems to want to inappropriately exploit to the fullest the very fleeting power of youth, attractiveness and beauty (which many later regret doing), plus she's very free with guys (something we both greatly detest and dislike in a future wife); kindly cut off all communication. You'll be surprised and thank yourself that you did sooner than later, as your self respect and esteem will be intact.

Don't go to her hostel again for such. Kindly divert that time to other productive efforts, and you may be surprised at the outcome.

Kindly keep us updated o.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Trottle: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
openmine:

@openmine, you are absolutely on point!

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

As a lady... Advise me as a guy, shud I just cut communication with her totally and move on or I shud still call her and talk Sha...

Seriously to me, I don't Wana be friend zone Cox I truly wanna court her..... But she on the other side, is damn too free with guys and I don't think I can take it...... BEFORE I told her how I feel, I use to call her to meet outside her hostel and we talk for some hours.

But now that she is not ready, do u think I shud still be doing all wat I use to do to her or I shud just cut her off and move one....?

Cc: colourich
Cut communication, if really she wants you, she will call you one day then you know she actually wants you. Don't force it.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by geezyk(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by geezyk(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

hours.
Bro,if you can learn to shut off your mind from her totally and flirt with other girls, I bet you she'll feel jealous and find a way to come back to you, but then you'll have moved on a bit (be careful not to give her total attention, they feed on that) be that bad boy and not the sloppy type, you'll get that pvssy in no time, if that's what you want.

Don't say you wanna date her oo, I repeat don't try that, or you'll get burnt big time
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by blackgold2018(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

hours.
Wow.. seriously this just melted my heart. You re really in love with the girl. it's your weakness and she might use that as an advantage. Also you re the jealous type, which it's still wrong. She's still young(@d freedom) and it's normal at her age. My advice to u is do not cut communication with her entirely but allow her freedom n space.. do not be clingy. Reduce your affection on her, go out free your self n mak oda female friends that will keep you occupied mentally. Make her notice you being happy n the slight withdrawal from her.
Accept her kind of person op. Sometimes how to get a girl seems like a game u need to win.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Trottle:

Bro, delayed gratification/self discipline is one of the hallmark of a MAN. I'll advise you to just cut her off COMPLETELY. If you linger on by calling and chatting, those false emotions caused by proximity which is falsely interpreted as "love" will not die off.

Since you've told her your feelings of wanting her (as a POTENTIAL wife) and she's still indecisive (more like IMMATURE) and she seems to want to inappropriately exploit to the fullest the very fleeting power of youth, attractiveness and beauty (which many later regret doing), plus she's very free with guys (something we both greatly detest and dislike in a future wife); kindly cut off all communication. You'll be surprised and thank yourself that you did sooner than later, as your self respect and esteem will be intact.

Don't go to her hostel again for such. Kindly divert that time to other productive efforts, and you may be surprised at the outcome.

Kindly keep us updated o.

Thanks much
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saff:
100%. Dont stalk her on social media, keep yourself busy. Block her if possible. Do this for at least 2 months and you’ll get over her completely. She may come back to you and beg, but don’t give in.

If you go back to her, don’t come back here to ask us for advice again. Thanks grin

Thanks
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
openmine:

Bro U have already been friendzoned by her!
The moment she said she wasn't interested should have been the right time to take a walk!
She was even the honest type......
Since she is a carefree person who doesn't want any kind of commitment like a relationship, let her be..!

Yes U can start by cutting of all kinds of communication with her...So that you can focus on better things!

Since you are still studying,I will recommend that U put all ur efforts on making good grades and aiming to be something great in life!

Be successful though legally!

Don't settle for less or for people who can't see your worth!
Just move on with your life!

Trust me,there are better ladies out there!

You will discover later on that the lady you were breaking your head for was not worth the time and was only just a distraction to your main objective in life!

Thanks bro...
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by akiOYIBO: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

hours.
Talking for hours? My guy she's enjoying u as a friend and I dnt blame her no one would like to lose such. Pls pls pls, cut every excessive communication. Dnt call or text, when u see her dnt show her that ur sad or struggling with urself just smile and exchange normal greetings. Cut contacts for weeks if possible months, if she has iota of likeness for u she will come around if she dosent just move she does not deserve u. If she does come back stop being too nice, pretending or giving her everything she asked for. Shout and scold her if she misbehaves and thats all. Thank me later and dont forget to f!ck her if u dnt be sure to lose her again. Create sexual tensions, look her in d eye, touch her, kiss her etc
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Daeylar(f): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

hours.

what do you feel you should do? you're the one living the life. so ask yourself that question, what will make you happy? doing what you used to do or cutting her off?
if you feel like you can handle it. continue. if not, then just bow out. stop talking to her. move on

you've already courted her by the way, and she refused. nothing else you can do.

besides, I don't understand your love for her. you keep complaining about the way she is free with guys yet you met her like that, did you expect her to change for you or to fit your standards of what you consider appropriate behavior ? that's not right and that's controlling behavior,
try and take people as you meet them, don't try to change them in any way, either you can handle them or you can't. it'll help you alot
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Daeylar:

what do you feel you should do? you're the one living the life. so ask yourself that question, what will make you happy? doing what you used to do or cutting her off?
if you feel like you can handle it. continue. if not, then just bow out. stop talking to her. move on

you've already courted her by the way, and she refused. nothing else you can do.

besides, I don't understand your love for her. you keep complaining about the way she is free with guys yet you met her like that, did you expect her to change for you or to fit your standards of what you consider appropriate behavior ? that's not right and that's controlling behavior,
try and take people as you meet them, don't try to change them in any way, either you can handle them or you can't. it'll help you alot

Nah.. Twas during our time together I started to discover that she gat male frnds.... But I will just cut off Sha, that's just all.. Ain't trying to change her but a lady that is so responsible shudnt be hanging out with guys at night.. Inclusive of me too, she shud limit herself.. If she could spend nights with me outside, then she has been doing it to everyone... We both school in Bayero University Kano. She is a kano based but moved to Lagos...
Anyways thanks so much
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by mercy0008(f): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2018
IS IT YOUR SHOUT?
Reelmii:
madam u are shouting
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Bryan88(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Timekeeper:

hours.
bro many wud keep goin slow with her...but if am to advice u, cut her off completely 2 avoid gettin hurt because sum1 too free with guys is sum1 dat loves guy and sum1 dat can sleep with any of dem. she will hurt u. jst let go bro 2 avoid gettin hurt.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Osasmd: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Timekeeper:

Good one..... I do under but u no ladies with playing victim (sorry to say this)... I understand that I shud give her space but what if she later says I didn't fight for her love.... If I give her space simply bcox she is not ready emotionally mainly bcoz of her freedom like I typed above, she is a free type... If I take my space, she may say I didn't love her truly and that you I didn't fight for her
Exactly!! She could say that... That was hw some girl told me we can't be together simple because of our age difference and I said okay then after some weeks she came back calling me a Coward,that I didn't persist I just said okay...u see!
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 4:49pm On May 09, 2019
ecstasy357:

Be unpredictable. Get in her mind, stay in her thoughts and have her heart.

To her you will always be you, predictable and seeking for validation/affirmation.

Women are ruled by their emotions. That emotional freedom she's preaching about ain't possible for her.

You just need to find a way to get through to her. Just get in her mind. Our thoughts shape our reality

How do I get in her heart??
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by mcfaidesigns: 4:52pm On May 09, 2019
sirusX:
I wonder if written words could depict tone of voice

Anywayz, you sound like you're vibrating over the matter and thus rushing into things

You need to calm down and understand yourself and understand the lady... especially what you want from the relationship

That way you can relate better with her and not seem so desperate for a relationship. Calm her fears and make her ease into the thought of being with you without feeling stifled

https://mcfai.com/7-major-types-of-web-site-web-design-basics/2/
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Deepfeel(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2019
Op I believe she has multiple guys like you on her list, she just doesn't know who to pick at the moment, ladies are like that they easily get confused when the have two to three good guys on their list,
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by ecstasy357(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2019
Timekeeper:

How do I get in her heart??

Tell her how u honestly feel. Obviously she's gonno turn u down.

Now you'll do the hard part, walk away from her, end all communication with and live ya life.

By living ya life, I meant u should get really busy with the things u love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Captain And His Fiancee / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.