Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (31562 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Uchenaija:
When a commodity becomes rare, it's value depreciates....words only a wise heart would understand

Wise words bro... But I was thinking it was the other way round ie a commodity appreciates when it is scarce. But what kind of commodity are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Thanks

Zinnyzee
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
Thanks.. Maria Lavina... U r right though
You are welcome smiley
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by IAMJojo(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2018
futuregovernor:
Guest you are hungry, use this for breakfast and stop asking stupid question
U 4got me bro,didnt hear frm u again or should 4get d whole level?
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
Thanks

Zinnyzee
You're welcome.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Saff(f): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
Thanks

Zinnyzee
Hi

I think you need to give this young lady some space as she’s in a stage in her life where she may not want commitment. She’s just trying to cover it up by saying, ‘she likes her freedom.’ Shes not a child that doesn’t understand the dynamic of a relationship, she’s just not ready. Don’t invest too much emotions into her at the moment, because you’ll end up losing in the end. I believe you guys can be casual friends from a distance, but please do not pressure her into anything. Once a woman knows that a man really likes them and wants a relationship more than them, they’ll take advantage and play with your heart. That’s human nature, we always look for weaknesses in people and use it to our advantage. Don’t come across desperate, play it cool. If she’s meant for you, she’ll come back to you eventually.

Put yourself first before anybody! Guard your heart and don’t purposely fall into a place of confusion for the sake of love. Take a step back and think it through. Goodluck

16 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Saff(f): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2018
Uchenaija:
When a commodity becomes rare, it's value depreciates....words only a wise heart would understand
you mean appreciate.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Tripleclick(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
I didn't mean you giving her space asin shrinking away from her... I meant you giving her space asin stop talking about relationship with her.

Just be her friend, try to be someone she can lean on. Make yourself her confidante. Don't shower her with unnecessary gifts( most sensible ladies don't like that.)
When you see her hanging out with her male friends on campus, say hi to her and them with a friendly face and smile.

When you call her, ask about the welfare of her friends. Remind her she can talk to you about anything and everything. Let her know you're not gonna hinder her friendship with anyone since no one hindered yours with hers(Ladies love to hear that?

Get her to talk about her padt relationships with you, if there's any. Just talk, talk, talk with her. Kissing happens during the course of talking and so many other things follow.

It's not really that hard, buddy.
This one captured me... You are 100% right.. I rather be a best friend than a boyfriend... I have a girl that is like this... After telling me all her ideals.. She said ' thank God I have someone to share this with' from that day.. She de kiss me die.. Even though am not her boyfriend
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Saff:
Hi

I think you need to give this young lady some space as she’s in a stage in her life where she may not want commitment. She’s just trying to cover it up by saying, ‘she likes her freedom.’ Shes not a child that doesn’t understand the dynamic of a relationship, she’s just not ready. Don’t invest too much emotions into her at the moment, because you’ll end up losing in the end. I believe you guys can be casual friends from a distance, but please do not pressure her into anything. Once a woman knows that a man really likes them and wants a relationship more than them, they’ll take advantage and play with your heart. That’s human nature, we always look for weaknesses in people and use it to our advantage. Don’t come across desperate, play it cool. If she’s meant for you, she’ll come back to you eventually.

Put yourself first before anybody! Guard your heart and don’t purposely fall into a place of confusion for the sake of love. Take a step back and think it through. Goodluck

Thanks I really appreciate.. Saff
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by donoro(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
There are 2197655546788999907655 ladies in Nigeria...

Why opening a thread for just one person?

Pffsst
get sense na :-/

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by lereinter(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2018
o so otito fun e o fi gbo
no say she cheat u o
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by donoro(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Pffsst
get sense na undecided

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
lereinter:
o so otito fun e o fi gbo
no say she cheat u o
MO gbo, shey ko da bi mo se bere lowo Awon obinrin ni

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by ecstasy357(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know u must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things on nairaland and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't Wana experience this...

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating sumone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesternyt, my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up Cox of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me...

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Help me push to front page. God bless
Cc:
Lalasticlala

Cc:
Saff
Uniquetani
zinnyzee
vanida6
QueenSekxy
pocohantas
MhisTahrah
MariaLavina
Shugavee
Divay22
GloriaNinja
gudvibz
rheether
classc25
Juliearth
KillaBeauty
forever24
Tamarapetty
Lizilicious
Viicfuntop
Lovemeforme
Chiommy123

Be unpredictable. Get in her mind, stay in her thoughts and have her heart.

To her you will always be you, predictable and seeking for validation/affirmation.

Women are ruled by their emotions. That emotional freedom she's preaching about ain't possible for her.

You just need to find a way to get through to her. Just get in her mind. Our thoughts shape our reality
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by iphanyi10(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Uchenaija:

depreciate or appreciate?
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by mgtow: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
"Put yourself first before anybody! Guard your heart and don’t purposely fall into a place of confusion for the sake of love. Take a step back and think it through. Goodluck."

This! ^^^
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Uchenaija: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
usoroh4luv:

Wise words bro... But I was thinking it was the other way round ie a commodity appreciates when it is scarce. But what kind of commodity are we talking about?

Thanks for the correction. The commodity? When a person becomes too available they are taken for granted.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Uchenaija: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saff:
you mean appreciate.

Yes. THANKS.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Uchenaija: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
iphanyi10:

depreciate or appreciate?

Sorry o I don change am.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by dingbang(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
if she isnt emotionally ready then you leave the fuvk outta her and hook up with another girl. why are young boiz weak these days. gosh

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Daeylar(f): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
A girl told you what she wants,
you came here looking for us to give you tips on how to disregard what she wants, so that you can get what you selfishly want as if the relationship is only about you and what you want.

she is not emotionally ready, move on undecided

why is it hard? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
folake4u:
Why do I feel like I'm the one being addressed? grin
It's U..
Ur never ready!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by PrinceZahzah(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Pffsst

Your moniker fit you no be small...

Nigeria is just slightly above 200Million and even the world population is 8 billion... where did you get the number from?

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by SeriouslySense(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Attention Please: Take it back brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunties, Daddies and Mummies, Sissy and Bro, and Children.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Diso60090(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things on nairaland and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't Wana experience this...

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating sumone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesternyt, my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up Cox of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me...

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Nairaland nor trust you
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by olaboy1: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Desperate man. You want to wife someone you barely know just because your d!ck is controlling your sense of reasoning. You need to grow up and let her bring more than her physical attributes to the table, try and build your self esteem by pursuing your purpose in life.

3 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by chefcas: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
abeg allow the girl to read her books, thats not what she went to school for undecided undecided

the truth is....she does not love you shikina

4 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by dreamwords: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

go and make money

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Clueless10: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
If you can’t handle the free spirit shit you best move on don’t be stressing for someone who uses words like emotional not ready I mean just say u don’t like the niqqa

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Assassin101: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
"FLEE" from that "INSATIABLE" b!tch "NOW"!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Tvegas(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
b
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Oyerinde16(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
folake4u:
Why do I feel like I'm the one being addressed? grin
cos u are obviously free with guys as well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.