Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (31561 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by ajayiopy: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
JUST FREE THE GIRL. IS because SHE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE DESPIRATE OTHERWISE NO LONG THING. BUT YOU NEED TO APPRECIATE HER THAT SHE IS SINCERE WITH YOU
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by abdullkabar(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
sacramento1212:

I thought as much because many girls within that age are usually not consistent emotionally. Focus more on graduating from school and allow her explore because there's absolutely nothing you can do to tame her now.
Just leave her and move on
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by bigclem22: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
No need, she is fxking someone else. Try front and u might be lucky. grin grin grin
Shugavee:
buy her stuffs n give her all ur attention, start the relationship the way she wants it as first,, then u chip in the freedom issue when her mind don enter well.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by tunjilana: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bros...Emotionally detach yourself from her and play the game..don't take her too serious so u don't hurt urself or end up marrying somene who doesn't love you with her whole...

It is possible she is eyeing someone or trying to get with someone who isn't giving her attention or she is still holding out for her ex...don't be that guy...move ur heart far away from her...U may still be there physically sha in case u want sex with her but take off your mind...

And if she eventually comes around and says or act ready, be sure of why she is ready, be sure it is not cos she has bn used and dumped by someone else and then suddenly see u as available, be sure it isn't to get back at someone, be sure it isnt in a desperate bid to marry...

Marrying someone who pretend to love u is the biggest headache u can give urself...let her be...

4 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by franzis(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Take it or leave it bro .. u just be option ... Either she has someone she loves but the relationship get crack and she is still holding out or she is interested in someone else she waiting to ask her out or she is sleeping with one of the guys she calls friend

Beware of this kind of girls they will drain u emotionally once u let ur guards down they will activate ur mum button

4 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by salt1: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
100 level and 400 level students!!! Puppy love!

If you know what is good for you, go and read and make a good result. You'll need all the emotional buffer to hold you when she will send you her wedding invitation card in two years ' time. A man who's financially ready and who has seen all these good qualities you see in her will be ready to wive her.

By then, you'll have just completed Nysc and started applying for the elusive jobs in Nigeria.

Not a prophet of doom, but women are pragmatic creatures. She's not emotionally ready because you're not financially ready. Sort that out first and come back later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by sochey(f): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why is she not emotionally ready?
Who break her heart?
Who made her feel like a weakened vessel and tormented her with his words
Who made her feel like the world is against her?
Who is that idiot.

Well, she has to get herself outta the mess and move on.
Life waits for no man.
As for you the guy, try to treat her well.make her your world. Most importantly,give her attention. Attention is what every lady needs. Just don't make it a one way thing,maybe after the whole thing ,she finally gives in to you and you treat her like a poo.
I once dated a mad man. Glory to God I didn't run mad. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Xisnin(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

I think 21 or 22 Sha... She is in level 1 moving to level 2 in a month time.. While I will be moving to level 4 too...
I had different advice in mind until I saw her age.
You will be wasting your time if you want a serious relationship.
She is currently in her "experimenting" stage and you should be
expecting several heartbreaks if you decide to follow your heart
instead of your head.
It is only after failed experiments can she decide to commit to any relationship, this
usually happens around age 26 and above.
There are exceptions but this is my experience with educated ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Adakintroy: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sometimes women are like birdys. They want to eat grains and fly away when they want. Highly improbable.

If you like her then agree with her.don't spook her. Show calmness and composure.women hardly know what they want..no offense! you are the man. Let her be calm around you first until her fears ease up.

...then wait. ...
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by duduade: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
By the time she's graduated and done with NYSC she will be over ready sef emotionally...

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Acidosis(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
You're wasting your time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by 360great(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thumbs up grin you really sabi the romance / love crew grin
Shugavee:
buy her stuffs n give her all ur attention, start the relationship the way she wants it as first,, then u chip in the freedom issue when her mind don enter well.

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Reelmii: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shugavee:
must he buy her stuffs? is the lady a bingo that has to be attracted with a bone? ladies are just too materialistic, abi na stuffs them u get u too
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Reelmii: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
mercy0008:
ATLEAST SHE IS HONEST WITH YOU FROM THE BEGINNING, DONT START WHAT YOU CANNOT HANDLE. THERE'S ALSO THE OPTION OF GOING INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER, WHEN GTHE RELATIONSHIP BECOMES SERIOUS EVERY WISE GIRL KNOWS THAT SHE SHOULD CUT DOWN ON THOSE EXCESSES. BUT IF SHE REFUSES TO, IT WONT BE HER FAULT BECAUSE SHE TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINNING.
madam u are shouting

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Uniquetani1(f): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things on nairaland and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't Wana experience this...

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating sumone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesternyt, my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up Cox of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me...

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Help me push to front page. God bless

I don't understand what you mean by FREEDOM.
Maybe she is feeling that you may be too principle when the dating start. Girls of her age need to be handle with care. Show her you worth her love. Don't rush her, be calm, understanding and attentive
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Reelmii: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

Thanks.. I wunt force her... That's why I came for ladies advice here on nairaland
guy leave her to grow, she is only acting her age. leave her to explore
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

No I am not desperate..... I have to tell her this or never.... We have been friends for quite a while and bliv me, a lady knows what u want from the first day. So if I just keep quiet, I fit enter friend zone and I'm not in for friend zone.....

She quit an honest lady with her feelings to an extent bt I’m quite sure u still don’t know much about this gal yet and thats because ure abit naive about ladies. U meet her like 3 weeks or a month and because u talk everyday u feel u wana marry her is a joke especially for a gal with many male frnds.

If she tells she not emotionally ready it means she doesn’t want a serious commitment yet so why not try a causal relationship 1st with her and both of u see how it goes. If u rush her and she cheats on u several times don’t come here crying to us o. U still not 80% sure she likes even cos her reason might as well be an excuse also.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by omooba969(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

That's what I'm. Thinking.. Every decent n serious girl shud know how to cut her freedom.... I am not against any lady freedom but I think when u r committed, it shud be kind of limited

Please define freedom & examine the context within which you're using the word(freedom) with your definition.

If you can do this it will help you understand that women are like butterflies, they like to fly around flaunting there beauty & showing off their flying skills. They are not meant to be restricted in anyway nor trapped in your palm or else you will end up destroying their beautiful wings & eventually die off.

Women like freedom coz they enjoy it and I want to believe it's a whole new dimension when they now have to enjoy this freedom with their significant half.

Just come to terms with the fact that they're different from us men in all ways, try and understand this as well as appreciate the difference.

They're beautiful creatures....Women! smiley
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
futuregovernor:
Guest you are hungry, use this for breakfast and stop asking stupid question

only goat will eat dis ....
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by awoo47: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

I think 21 or 22 Sha... She is in level 1 moving to level 2 in a month time.. While I will be moving to level 4 too...
level 1 21yrs ke?? angry angry
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Rexyflexy: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
@TimeKeeper: Listen Child, run away from free girls. Girls that lock around with many guys freely are not dateable. They appear as gullible, free- spirited but are actually free-givers as well (almost all not all though, cos i've not met all).

Let me tell you, I met one 2 weeks ago inside unilag, she's a student. I was actually on my way back from church. I slowed down and picked her and we got talking, she's beautiful, appear decent and SU dressed. Within one week we got so close. At exactly one week, which was a saturday we were already all cozy, she told me she was in a relationship, at the heat of the moment, i asked her of how many she has straffed since she started straffing aside her long time boyfriend, she narrated her straffing story of two other guys, i knew there would be more, a lady hardly says the true number of people she has straffed. Long story short, i also joined the number of people she has straffed that evening, she passed the night in my house and we've bn steadily straffing since then. Just in 2 weeks. i totally changed what i had in mind for her immediately i found out she was the babe with many guys kinda lady, something she sees as a pride, maybe cos of her age tho, just 21yrs.

So my son, avoid free-spirited girls, they see nothing wrong in opening their legs. And to shock you, the babe i narrated up there didnt even get down with me for money sake, to her it was all fun. She hasn't asked for a dime since we met, except we go out to eat together. But she's been yielding to my sexual demands like kilode and as a street guy, i'm damn sure there are other guys aside from myself and her boyfriend, whom she sometimes leave my place to go visit.

A word is enuf for the wise!!!......let me prepare for fellowship, it's friday angry
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by wisdomkid: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
My brother, if you can't stomach her been friends with other guys, PLEASE,DON'T DATE HER.

You should also be a free person to date a person of free spirit.
Don't go after a girl, and honestly, this girl knows how you feel about her, and your mentality towards ladies keeping so many friends.

Before dating her, have you asked yourself how many friends she have?
Male friends?
How many calls she receives?
How she travels?
How she relates with her male friends?

Don't go use relationship and cage a free spirit, if you can't understand her,
for the sake of your friendship, let her be.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Rockyrascal(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things on nairaland and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't Wana experience this...

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating sumone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesternyt, my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up Cox of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me...

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Help me push to front page. God bless
OP I think she as a boyfriend, the one that deflowered her.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by gcof(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Daeylar:
a girl told you what she wants,
you came here looking for us to give you tips on how to disregard what she wants, so that you can get what you selfishly want as if the relationship is only about you and what you want.

she is not emotionally ready, move on undecided

why is it hard? undecided
your problem is bigger than mountain

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

Don't waste your time, she doesn't know what she want yet, she still have a long way to go.... She will probably graduate in 3 years, serve in 4 years..... a lot of things can happen between now and then!

Honestly will u date someone that you know for sure will leave you after 2 years Just be good friends with her now, finish school in flying color, go for service... make your money or get a good job, be comfortable, by the time she's also finishing, she will just fall on your laps... Trust me, no need to rush man

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by gcof(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rexyflexy:
@TimeKeeper: Listen Child, run away from free girls. Girls that lock around with many guys freely are not dateable. They appear as gullible, free- spirited but are actually free-givers as well (almost all not all though, cos i've not met all).

Let me tell you, I met one 2 weeks ago inside unilag, she's a student. I was actually on my way back from church. I slowed down and picked her and we got talking, she's beautiful, appear decent and SU dressed. Within one week we got so close. At exactly one week, which was a saturday we were already all cozy, she told me she was in a relationship, at the heat of the moment, i asked her of how many she has straffed since she started straffing aside her long time boyfriend, she narrated her straffing story of two other guys, i knew there would be more, a lady hardly says the true number of people she has straffed. Long story short, i also joined the number of people she has straffed that evening, she passed the night in my house and we've bn steadily straffing since then. Just in 2 weeks. i totally changed what i had in mind for her immediately i found out she was the babe with many guys kinda lady, something she sees as a pride, maybe cos of her age tho, just 21yrs.

So my son, avoid free-spirited girls, they see nothing wrong in opening their legs. And to shock you, the babe i narrated up there didnt even get down with me for money sake, to her it was all fun. She hasn't asked for a dime since we met, except we go out to eat together. But she's been yielding to my sexual demands like kilode and as a street guy, i'm damn sure there are other guys aside from myself and her boyfriend, whom she sometimes leave my place to go visit.

A word is enuf for the wise!!!......let me prepare for fellowship, it's friday angry
which fellowship..my friend!!

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by marioken(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
The truth is she is not ready for any relationship or commitment,dont go in OR you will hurt yourself.That type of girl will toll with your emotion cos she is hasn't met the one that will break her emotionally.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
sacramento1212:

I thought as much because many girls within that age are usually not consistent emotionally. Focus more on graduating from school and allow her explore because there's absolutely nothing you can do to tame her now.
Just like I have told u up there, listen to this brother. Don't waste your time in chasing pavement, this time of her life, she won't be serious as u want her to be, most ladies at that stage of their life are still testing waters.... By the time u finish school, serve, start making money couple with a good job, u will understand better.... That mountain u think u can't climb now, it will be like a valley u just dive in, na u them go dey rush

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Glamgurl: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Don't mind her, I don't know your status but I know if you are very rich, have a good job, look good etc she will be over ready. She is just taking her time to pick the best out of the numerous toasters. Hope she won't later have to pray on mountains before getting a husband or true love.....You can stick around her if your claim of loving her is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.