Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (31551 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by folake4u(f): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
luminouz:
It's U.. Ur never ready!!! undecided

Do you know me before
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by folake4u(f): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

U feel like Cox u r not the one

lipsrsealed
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by luminouz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
folake4u:

Do you know me before
Very very well...we have even chatted for sometime,till I realised u just don't know what u want ..n I left u ALONE!!!
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by folake4u(f): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
luminouz:

Very very well...we have even chatted for sometime,till I realised u just don't know what u want ..n I left u ALONE!!!

shocked.
Are you serious?

Your name rings a bell though but I don't know if we've ever chatted.

What do you think I want since you know me so well?sad
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Daeylar(f): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
yes this is how you handle these kind of girls. playing with their minds, emotions and feelings, using them for fun, instead of just acting like a decent human being, respecting her opinion and walking away,

instead you want to toy with her feelings, manipulate her and treat her like trash and what is her offence?
she dared to day she wasn't emotionally ready for a relationship, just because when a girl says she isn't ready for a relationship you think it is acceptable to prey on her and use her for fun.

disgusting

later I'm sure if one girl says men are trash you'll jump out and say not all men,

nonsense.

I hope there aren't still girls falling for this manipulative nonsense?

please, ladies if you have a guy that wants to try this rubbish on you, cut the MF off and pretend like he never existed.(even if they come back begging, or start harassing you, na their way, ignore like they don't exist. ) then move on to look for better men to give your time to.

don't waste your time on manipulative fuxkboys like this one below.

IBBG:
no offence intended to the person i'm quoting, but baba if you do what this person is saying she go friendzone you o. she will never take you serious at all. she will only see you as one of those admirers she can use or on her beck and call. From what you have written, what i can deduce is that she doesn't want a committed relationship just yet. she wants to be free to explore her fantasies without being caged in a relationship, atleast not yet, while she has the opportunities. And from all indication you seem to her like someone who will be monitoring and policing her if she gives in to you in the name of love and it will be choking and irritating for her. how it works out between the both of you depends on what you want. If you are desperate for something serious then cut her off. But if you are open to just having fun then play along with her, and don't ask her out again. just start acting like she is already your girl friend when she is around you. But when she leaves your side just ignore her totally by allowing only her to be the one calling or chatting you up. Even when she complains about it don't change. otherwise she will friendzone you. Act cozy, friendly, romantic when she is around, but when she is not with you just ignore her completely. And watch how the tide will change in your favour. Thats how you handle this kind of girls.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by IBBG(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Daeylar:
yes this is how you handle these kind of girls. playing with their minds, emotions and feelings, using them for fun, instead of just acting like a decent human being, respecting her opinion and walking away,

instead you want to toy with her feelings, manipulate her and treat her like trash and what is her offence?
she dared to day she wasn't emotionally ready for a relationship, just because when a girl says she isn't ready for a relationship you think it is acceptable to prey on her and use her for fun.

disgusting

later I'm sure if one girl says men are trash you'll jump out and say not all men,

nonsense.

I hope their aren't still girls falling for this manipulative nonsense?

please, ladies if you have a guy that wants to try this rubbish on you, cut the MF off and pretend like he never existed.(even if they come back begging, or start harassing you, na their way, ignore like they don't exist. ) then move on to look for better men to give your time to.

lol. why are you crying more than the berieved. so it is only guys that is good to be friendzone and be recieving the short end of the stick. When the same is being dished out to girls, you cry fowl play. For your information most guys became what you claim "fuxtboys", because when they were the good, nice guys, full of emotion and love for the girl they were crushing on, how did the girl repay them? instead the girls repayed them by calling them weak, boring, no swags, not fun to be with and taking them for granted. At the same time falling head and shoulders, drooling for the so called "fuxtboys". Since birds have learnt to fly without perching, the hunters have decided to learn how to shoot without missing. Morever what the girl the op is talking about is looking for is what you termed "fuxtboy". She doesn't want to be hooked, she wants to be free and have fun. So who falls into this category? your guess is as good as mine. So it is simple, the guy can decide to give her what she wants or cut her off completely based on what he wants. There is nothing wrong in what the girl wants, and there is nothing wrong in what the guy wants. The only difference is trying to reach a middle ground between the both of them based on their expectations.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
folake4u:

shocked.
Are you serious?

Your name rings a bell though but I don't know if we've ever chatted.

What do you think I want since you know me so well?sad
We chatted wella!

What I think u want U need time to get matured babe.....ur thoughts are all over the place...u fear closeness or proximity...u avoid WhatsApp chats n all men seem not cool as far as ur concerned....u seem brilliant but undecided when it comes to some issues...u have some lofty future ideas dou but u lacked practical/pragmatic approach to solve these ideas...so they seem more like wishes than goals/visions...

Bottomline...

U don't know what u really want..at least then....not sure about now...
Only one thing can sort u out.... MOTHER TIME...
Once u mature,the murkiness in u will disappear.
All the best babe..

Luminouz OUT!!
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Daeylar:

disgusting

nonsense.

I hope their aren't still girls falling for this manipulative nonsense?

U seem cold-blooded these days....is it the weather or u just going through a tough/rough patch

1 Like

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by trumpcoat(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
sacramento1212:
How old is the girl in question?
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by IBBG(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
luminouz:

U seem cold-blooded these days....is it the weather or u just going through a tough/rough patch
Lol. To her only guys deserve the short end of the stick, or should be on the recieving end of things. When the reverse is the case men are now trash. meanwhile the girl the op is talking about doesn't want to be hooked. her reasons being she wants to be free, and she wants to fun. What does that say about the kind of guys she really wants to roll with? your guess is as good as mine. From all indication the girl has made it subtly clear the kind relationship she is likely open to, is either the op shape up, notice it and give it to her or simply walk away and look for someone else based on what he wants as well.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Gudwork(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Don't waste your time
She's a slut....[/quote]

I tire for dat OP oh! angry
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by folake4u(f): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
luminouz:

We chatted wella!

What I think u want U need time to get matured babe.....ur thoughts are all over the place...u fear closeness or proximity...u avoid WhatsApp chats n all men seem not cool as far as ur concerned....u seem brilliant but undecided when it comes to some issues...u have some lofty future ideas dou but u lacked practical/pragmatic approach to solve these ideas...so they seem more like wishes than goals/visions...

Bottomline...

U don't know what u really want..at least then....not sure about now...
Only one thing can sort u out.... MOTHER TIME...
Once u mature,the murkiness in u will disappear.
All the best babe..

Luminouz OUT!!

Wow,I'm touched grin.

Lol I do not fear closeness or proximity, that's so unlike me.
Thank God you said then and not now, people change everyday and so you cant use the past to judge me. Please mention me in the thread we once interacted.

Bottom line:

You know nothing about me,not even half smiley.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by TOMSY(f): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
sacramento1212:

I thought as much because many girls within that age are usually not consistent emotionally. Focus more on graduating from school and allow her explore because there's absolutely nothing you can do to tame her now.
OP. Please follow this man's advice, and you'll win in two ways. One, when you don't have time for her anymore, shell be the one fighting for your attention. Two, your grades will not suffer. Remember you have a primary objective in school, and it must ALWAYS come first in any decision you make. God bless you.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Daeylar(f): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
IBBG:
lol. why are you crying more than the berieved. so it is only guys that is good to be friendzone and be recieving the short end of the stick.

my advice to this guy has been to walk away from this girl.

When the same is being dished out to girls, you cry fowl play. For your information most guys became what you claim "fuxtboys", because when they were the good, nice guys, full of emotion and love for the girl they were crushing on, how did the girl repay them? instead the girls repayed them by calling them weak, boring, no swags, not fun to be with and taking them for granted.
nope. I don't support mistreatment of both, which is far more than can be said for you.
those girls you're talking about who treated you badly,
face those girls. those girls who offended you. face them and them alone. don't make innocent girls suffer for someone else sins, because you're here complaining about girls using boys, but some how you think it is acceptable for men to use ladies.
At the same time falling head and shoulders, drooling for the so called "fuxtboys". Since birds have learnt to fly without perching, the hunters have decided to learn how to shoot without missing. Morever what the girl the op is talking about is looking for is what you termed "fuxtboy". She doesn't want to be hooked, she wants to be free and have fun.
she is not emotionally ready does not translate to she wants to be manipulated and treated like trash, how are the 2 even equal to you?

So who falls into this category? your guess is as good as mine. So it is simple, the guy can decide to give her what she wants or cut her off completely based on what he wants.

and I ask again, how does a girl saying she isn't emotionally ready for a relationship mean she wants to be manipulated and mistreated. what happened to walking away and acting like a decent human being?

There is nothing wrong in what the girl wants, and there is nothing wrong in what the guy wants. The only difference is trying to reach a middle ground between the both of them based on their expectations.
the middle ground is not manipulation and sick games.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
folake4u:

Wow,I'm touched grin.

Lol I do not fear closeness or proximity, that's so unlike me.
Thank God you said then and not now, people change everyday and so you cant use the past to judge me. Please mention me in the thread we once interacted.

Bottom line:

You know nothing about me,not even half smiley.

*Shrugs*

Bottomline:
Ur life,ur thought and ur story....write it anyway u want....

Bye
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by folake4u(f): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
luminouz:

*Shrugs*
Bottomline: Ur life,ur thought and ur story....write it anyway u want....
Bye

Bottomline:

Stop visiting ashewo thread wink.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

That's what I'm. Thinking.. Every decent n serious girl shud know how to cut her freedom.... I am not against any lady freedom but I think when u r committed, it shud be kind of limited
I hope you'll also limit your freedom?

You're not married to her yet you want to start setting rules, what would happen if you eventually get married to her? turn into a tyrant?

Why do I have a feeling that most of you guys on this forum are coded misogynists?
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by IBBG(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Daeylar:

my advice to this guy has been to walk away from this girl.

nope. I don't support mistreatment of both, which is far more than can be said for you.
those girls you're talking about who treated you badly,
face those girls. those girls who offended you. face them and them alone. don't make innocent girls suffer for someone else sins, because you're here complaining about girls using boys, but some how you think it is acceptable for men to use ladies.

she is not emotionally ready does not translate to she wants to be manipulated and treated like trash, how are the 2 even equal to you?

and I ask again, how does a girl saying she isn't emotionally ready for a relationship mean she wants to be manipulated and mistreated. what happened to walking away and acting like a decent human being?

the middle ground is not manipulation and sick games.
i' m not sure you carefully read through what the op posted. The girl said her reason for not being emotional ready is that she wants to be free, to have fun, and she has many male friends. What does that say about what the girl wants. it simply means i want us to just be friends and feel free to hangout without attachments. And i'm also free to hang out with other guys and i don't want you to feel ackward about that because hey! i told you from the onset i'm not ready for a committed relationship or to be your girl friend. The girls excuse is open to different interpretations. One of which is friends with benefits with both of us not dating so that you will not feel entitled. The benefits could be anything ranging from money, sex, company, attention etc.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by tical(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things on nairaland and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't Wana experience this...

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating sumone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesternyt, my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up Cox of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me...

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Help me push to front page. God bless
this is what we call trouble dey sleep yanga wake am.. bros don't get your life complicated. Just walk away silently o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Fitz22(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
There is no help, she is not ready. It's simple and clear enough.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Joe4real1988(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
She jst want to be jumping from one dick to another without any disturbance. Jst let dat bitch go nd kill dat feeling of urs ok
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

I hope you'll also limit your freedom?

You're not married to her yet you want to start setting rules, what would happen if you eventually get married to her? turn into a tyrant?

Why do I have a feeling that most of you guys on this forum are coded misogynists?

Carry yourself and your useless feelings comot jare... Mumu, where did I say I set rules? If u don't have sumtin better to say, just keep shut.....

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:

Carry yourself and your useless feelings comot jare... Mumu, where did I say I set rules? If u don't have sumtin better to say, just keep shut.....

Kid. See his senseless status.

Such a slowpoke.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
TOMSY:
OP. Please follow this man's advice, and you'll win in two ways. One, when you don't have time for her anymore, shell be the one fighting for your attention. Two, your grades will not suffer. Remember you have a primary objective in school, and it must ALWAYS come first in any decision you make. God bless you.

Thanks sir
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Such a slowpoke.
E good as he pain you now... Oponu
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by Timekeeper: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Such a slowpoke.
E good as he pain you now... Oponu
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by egbabiekperemo1: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
What does it mean when a lady you expressed your feelings to tells you that she is not ready emotionally. I asked emotional in what aspect? She was like she is this kind of free person and been in a relationship will restrict her freedom. To be sincere, since I have been close to this lady, I noticed that she is truly free (as in male friends and so on) but I'm not sure if she is dating anyone... But as a guy I reason am, can I cope with a lady that is so free ? I don't just want to rush and crush and I Wana take time to think about it... I told her that she has her freedom but as a decent lady, even freedom shud be limited.

Ladies, I know you must have felt this at one stage of your life. What do you expect a guy to do to convince you or make u ready? Seriously on campus, I don't really befriend ladies like that but this particular lady, I like her so much.. Within the space of 3 weeks, I have called her countless times on phone and she never gave me attitude. Most time we even meet in the night and talk for hours. Then I concluded in my mind that if this lady doesn't really like me, she wouldn't have given me all these attention... But her fear is her freedom, she doesn't want to lose her freedom... As a guy too, I respect her freedom but I expect a lady freedom shud be limited especially if she is in a relationship.

Ladies help me out, if God will do it for me like I want it, I want to know her parents and wife her in the few years to come but the only problem I have now is the freedom she talked about... I have read and experience so many things on nairaland and others too about ladies brouhaha Cox of freedom and so on but I don't Wana experience this...

Note: if a lady tells me that she can't date me Cox she is dating sumone else or doesn't feel for me, I know that as a man of value, I will walk away forever. But didn't say that, she just said emotionally n I asked to know if it was past experience, she said no.. Later she opened up to me that her freedom will be tampered with... Honestly, before me met yesternyt, my spirit told me that this lady will consider her freedom and she didn't disappoint me when I told her how I feel about her... I can't give up Cox of her freedom but I can give up if she is not interested at all. Ladies understand me...

Wonderful ladies of nairaland, I trust you that you can help me out.. What can I do pls?

Help me push to front page. God bless

Let her go. Dont ever waste your time on any woman who is emotionally not interested or ready for u.
There are many fishes in d ocean.
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by DonEvarest(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
IBBG:
lol. why are you crying more than the berieved. so it is only guys that is good to be friendzone and be recieving the short end of the stick. When the same is being dished out to girls, you cry fowl play. For your information most guys became what you claim "fuxtboys", because when they were the good, nice guys, full of emotion and love for the girl they were crushing on, how did the girl repay them? instead the girls repayed them by calling them weak, boring, no swags, not fun to be with and taking them for granted. At the same time falling head and shoulders, drooling for the so called "fuxtboys". Since birds have learnt to fly without perching, the hunters have decided to learn how to shoot without missing. Morever what the girl the op is talking about is looking for is what you termed "fuxtboy". She doesn't want to be hooked, she wants to be free and have fun. So who falls into this category? your guess is as good as mine. So it is simple, the guy can decide to give her what she wants or cut her off completely based on what he wants. There is nothing wrong in what the girl wants, and there is nothing wrong in what the guy wants. The only difference is trying to reach a middle ground between the both of them based on their expectations.
Please can I get your whasapp digits or your Email address... I need discuss something with you..
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by IBBG(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
DonEvarest:
Please can I get your whasapp digits or your Email address... I need discuss something with you..
ibibong@gmail.com
Re: I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies by mansoura(f): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2018
She isn't ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Captain And His Fiancee / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.