Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669551 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
u know right now is when i miss angry filled with rage naruto... d speed he'll have used to give obito 1 slap now eh? Anyhw tis cool he got d kurama as a friend sha... Oh beht y neji na cry
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
[size=18pt]Saw this on FB:[/size]

In the end (maybe after defeat madara and obito), naruto will become sennin and has his own rinnegan.. and he will sacrifice his life to revive all the people who died in the battle... he never gets a chance to become 5th or 6th hokage ... instead, he will be remembered as the 2nd 'rikudou sennin'.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
ledafaze: [size=18pt]Saw this on FB:[/size]

In the end (maybe after defeat madara and obito), naruto will become sennin and has his own rinnegan.. and he will sacrifice his life to revive all the people who died in the battle... he never gets a chance to become 5th or 6th hokage ... instead, he will be remembered as the 2nd 'rikudou sennin'.

This will be really awkward
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar:

No... I call that doodling. tongue

I wanted put this up a long time ago but it was too large.
I have to thank v3 profusely for this. wink

If you are represented please indicate. tongue cool

You're welcome smiley
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012

Eh?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Symbian oya let's see yours na. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wait. Obito/Madara share a temporary connection with the Juubi, right? What if Naruto releases the Kyuubi?
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
KazeKage1: Wait. Obito/Madara share a temporary connection with the Juubi, right? What if Naruto releases the Kyuubi?

That's quite an idea but I wonder if he won't go berserk.
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar: Symbian oya let's see yours na. undecided

Am a Genius.. We always exercise patience when doing things.. Chill Firestar Chan! U would soon be staring at a magnificent Masterpiece! wink
firestar: Symbian oya let's see yours na. undecided

Am a Genius.. We always exercise patience when doing things.. Chill Firestar Chan! U would soon be staring at a magnificent Masterpiece!
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ihedinobi:

That's quite an idea but I wonder if he won't go berserk.
They share a bond, no? With the Kyuubi in full form by his side he increases his chances of defeating both foes and it'll be hard for Madara to control the Kyuubi since it's "will" is shared with Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2012

Dude Pls! That aint gonna happen.. Lol
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
KazeKage1:
They share a bond, no? With the Kyuubi in full form by his side he increases his chances of defeating both foes and it'll be hard for Madara to control the Kyuubi since it's "will" is shared with Naruto.

I thought the bond was because Naruto is his jinchuuriki. In fact, Madara thinks he needs to become the juubi's jinchuuriki to get the best out of it.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2012

The self sacrifice thingy?
Not gonna happen.
5th Hokage?
That's Tsunade.
6th hokage?
Definately not Naruto, he's too much like Jiraiya to be tied down with the title of Hokage (though its his dream). He will likely become like the sage of 6 paths, which will allow him wander and help people ( Kinda like the Avatar).
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
tayoccu:

The self sacrifice thingy?
Not gonna happen.
5th Hokage?
That's Tsunade.
6th hokage?
Definately not Naruto, he's too much like Jiraiya to be tied down with the title of Hokage (though its his dream). He will likely become like the sage of 6 paths, which will allow him wander and help people ( Kinda like the Avatar).
Making Konohamaru the next eligible candidate grin
[size=1pt]That was laced with sarcasm[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
KazeKage1:
Making Konohamaru the next eligible candidate grin
[size=1pt]That was laced with sarcasm[/size]

I think ebisu's a better option grin
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
tayoccu:

I think ebisu's a better option grin
Ebisu ke? That one is so useless, useless is ashamed of him.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
KazeKage1:
Laff
Wan
Kill
Me
OoooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOo! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
KazeKage1:
grin
KazeKage1:
Re: Naruto Information by symbian123(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
KazeKage1:
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
tayoccu: R.I.P Neji, the genius of the Hyuga clan

Erm Neji was acknowledged as a genius, but he wasn't the smartest amongst his peers, Shikamaru is the smartest.

Your post seems self contradictory, being a genius is close to being called intelligent not smart, so if Neji was acknowledged as a genius, then he's sure intelligent.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
KazeKage1:
you're talking bad about my elite jounin......
cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Feraz: you're talking bad about my elite jounin......
cheesy

Nandato?! Apart from babysitting Konohamaru and his team I haven't seen ONE jutsu.
All he does is carry a kunai around.
Heck, even Iruka is better and Iruka's a Chuunin!
Elite Jounin indeed!
If you're talking about Elite I mean minted [b]Elite Jounin [/b]mention Itachi, Kakashi, Neji, Asuma, Kurenai, Hisashi etc angry
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
eyoniggar:

Your post seems self contradictory, being a genius is close to being called intelligent not smart, so if Neji was acknowledged as a genius, then he's sure intelligent.

Did I say Neji's not smart?
Shiamakru is the smartest end of story. grin
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar:

Nandato?! Apart from babysitting Konohamaru and his team I haven't seen ONE jutsu.
All he does is carry a kunai around.
Heck, even Iruka is better and Iruka's a Chuunin!
Elite Jounin indeed!
If you're talking about Elite I mean minted [b]Elite Jounin [/b]mention Itachi, Kakashi, Neji, Asuma, Kurenai, Hisashi etc angry
Scratch kurenai off dat list, the only time we saw her fight, she got punked
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Shw fought with Itachi. Who fights with Itachi of all people?

Answer: Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Deidara.

Nah, for even getting the liver to fight him takes guts and she's a woman to boot.
She takes the cake.
Rather her than the closet pervert who gets a nosebleed from a[i] genin[/i].
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar: Shw fought with Itachi. Who fights with Itachi of all people?

Answer: Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Deidara.

Nah, for even getting the liver to fight him takes guts and she's a woman to boot.
She takes the cake.
Rather her than the closet pervert who gets a nosebleed from a[i] genin[/i].

Yes she fought Itachi, but she was dumb enough to try a genjutsu mov against an uchiha, what does that say about her?
Yes she is astronomically better than Ebisu, the heck Konohamaru is better than Ebisu
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
tayoccu:

Yes she fought Itachi, but she was dumb enough to try a genjutsu mov against an uchiha, what does that say about her?
Yes she is [b]astronomically better [/b]than Ebisu, the heck Konohamaru is better than Ebisu

Ayaf dyed... grin grin grin

She's da man!
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
firestar:

Ayaf dyed... grin grin grin

She's da man!

Nefa dyed oh, if you dyed, there will be no sexy firestar chan to day dream about. *wink*
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
tayoccu:

Did I say Neji's not smart?
Shiamakru is the smartest end of story. grin

Bro i don hear you.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
KazeKage1:

Chai una no get joy... Laff wan kee me for hia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:02am On Dec 20, 2012
feel for neji and hinata...wondering wat naruto will do..hope he wont go berserk

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.