Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648110 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: so jux cos naruto uses rasengan means he wud automatically win again konan? Really rapmike....this is a new low. Also wat are even saying with ur last point. Everything u said I have said so wat is ur actual point?

You mentioned Konan defending Nagato, not attacking Naruto. That why I said Naruto will smash through her defence, not break/stop her attack. Obiviously if Konan attacks, it will turn out differently.

On the bolded, you siad that Nagatob using the last chakra rod on Naruto will not disrupt Naruto's Chakra and I am trying to tell you that for him to capture Naruto he has to disrupt his chakra somehow, either bying taking over Naruto's Chakra system or disrupting the flow of his chakra.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

Please what happens if Minato eventually steals Kurama's chakra?
"sealed in the belly of the shinigami where the sealer and sealee will engage in a fight for eternity." Dat is all u have to pay attention to. Dat statement made is why we are questioning kishi now. And with no explanation, he's left u guys to actually try and make sense of this, jux cos u need closure.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: did u watch the fight? Did u notice that the susanoo madara was using had the same shape and model as perfect susanoo? Only that it was half and covering the kyuubi? Do u know why it wasn't flying with kyuubi? Because it can't. It only moves with the user. So how den is it going fly the kyuubi den?

This shows that you did not understand the basis of this particular argument. I said that if Madar had Flying Susano'o, the tactics will be different from the tactics he used against Hashirama. I never said he used Flying Susano'o. In fact we never knew we could have Flying Susano'o in Narutoverse until Sasuke's Complete Susano'o came forth.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

So?
so a healthy nagato shud have no difficulties in folding bijuus in a chibaku tensei. I don't know if he can do nine like sasuke and most def, he'll have resistance which will require more chakra and concentration.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: point being, hashi will not be defeated in the minute or so the guys were talking about. Certainly sasuke wud sweat if he's to defeat hashi. I believe hashi wud be a match for the guy personally. And if sasuke gets cocky, it's bye bye for him. They knew they wudn't die so they were quite careless about the fight.....den when they realised they myt die if they were hit with that obb thing they became tactical enuff. Dats experience. They didn't defeat him, buh they helped that to happen

So am part of the "you guys"? You just like to deep your head into hornet's nest and then you're to arrogant to plead for mercy when you do. Did I ever say Sasuke will defeat Hashirama in a minute? I said Sasuke's power will overwhelm Hashirama's experience which you've stylishly agreed to. But in your usual nature, you wanna wiggle your azz outta it and turn the topic into another thing..I'm done here
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike:

You mentioned Konan defending Nagato, not attacking Naruto. That why I said Naruto will smash through her defence, not break/stop her attack. Obiviously if Konan attacks, it will turn out differently.

On the bolded, you siad that Nagatob using the last chakra rod on Naruto will not disrupt Naruto's Chakra and I am trying to tell you that for him to capture Naruto he has to disrupt his chakra somehow, either bying taking over Naruto's Chakra system or disrupting the flow of his chakra.
first point dat's lame...konan's defence won't be broken that easily by a mere rasengan. She's an akatsuki for a reason. Also yes, dat's wat I'm saying too. So are u jux reinterating my reinteration?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike:

This shows that you did not understand the basis of this particular argument. I said that if Madar had Flying Susano'o, the tactics will be different from the tactics he used against Hashirama. I never said he used Flying Susano'o. In fact we never knew we could have Flying Susano'o in Narutoverse until Sasuke's Complete Susano'o came forth.
so are u saying madara's susanoo can't fly?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: so a healthy nagato shud have no difficulties in folding bijuus in a chibaku tensei. I don't know if he can do nine like sasuke and most def, he'll have resistance which will require more chakra and concentration.

There you go again..did you notice he was bleeding through his nose while he was on one chibaku tensei? Did you notice the worry on Konan's face due to impending toll the jutsu is gonna take on him? Sasuke made 9 and he didn't break a sweat. All I see you typing recently is shyt
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

So am part of the "you guys"? You just like to deep your head into hornet's nest and then you're to arrogant to plead for mercy when you do. Did I ever say Sasuke will defeat Hashirama in a minute? I said Sasuke's power will overwhelm Hashirama's experience which you've stylishly agreed to. But in your usual nature, you wanna wiggle your azz outta it and turn the topic into another thing..I'm done here
okay den now I'm saying dat it sasuke's power wud not overwhelm hashi's experience. Cos hashi has power and experience on his side. If u think sasuke's power is far greater than hashi's den I'm sorry for u.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: so are u saying madara's susanoo can't fly?
Of course it could not fly, If it could, he would have used it.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: first point dat's lame...konan's defence won't be broken that easily by a mere rasengan. She's an akatsuki for a reason. Also yes, dat's wat I'm saying too. So are u jux reinterating my reinteration?

A paper defence?@bolded.

You are getting more confusing. Please what does Nagato's chakra rods do to a person that it attacks and how does it do it?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

There you go again..did you notice he was bleeding through his nose while he was on one chibaku tensei? Did you notice the worry on Konan's face due to impending toll the jutsu is gonna take on him? Sasuke made 9 and he didn't break a sweat. All I see you typing recently is shyt
did u also notice he was skinny? Did u also notice that he was performing the justu remotely thru his puppet which drains him even more. Did u notice that he had to bring yahinko closer to even manage the jutsu. Yeah I tot so too.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike:

A paper defence?@bolded.

You are getting more confusing. Please what does Nagato's chakra rods do to a person that it attacks and how does it do it?
is dat all u see of it? Paper defence? Dis is a joke, no doubt. U have nothing really. Second post: it's disrupts their chakra.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: "sealed in the belly of the shinigami where the sealer and sealee will engage in a fight for eternity." Dat is all u have to pay attention to. Dat statement made is why we are questioning kishi now. And with no explanation, he's left u guys to actually try and make sense of this, jux cos u need closure.

But how come Orochimaru's hands, Tobirama and Hashirama were released from Sarutobi but Kurama wasn't?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: is dat all u see of it? Paper defence? Dis is a joke, no doubt. U have nothing really. Second post: it's disrupts their chakra.

Oh, educate me. Educate me on how strong a defence made of paper is against an defence made of earth, or sand.

You admit that it disprupts chakra, yet you say that Nagato did not want to disrupt Naruto's chakra with the rod. You are contradicting yourself.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: trial and error for the actual name of the anime, don't be silly. But nt to worry, I've found it for u. Jux the name tho so u can search it on youtube. Came for my allowance in the village, at my uncle's plax now. Will go home today. So if u're feeling lazy still to help me prove my point, den u can wait till either the end of today or tomorrow. Ur choice.

As always, you never disappoint. Your stories and excuses are always very standard. Let me spell it out for you, man.

P.A.S.T.E. I.T. H.E.R.E.!!!

your excuses have lost credibility. When you suggested that bet, you said a month — it's two months or close (if I'm correct). But I will give you more time, you have till tomorrow to post that link or face the penalty of the bet you insisted on...or at least, come up with a better excuse — this village thingy is getting old.

Mind you, the link has to contain everything you spoke of. I have a screenshot of your comment, you are not going to wiggle your way out of this one. Lol.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: okay den now I'm saying dat it sasuke's power wud not overwhelm hashi's experience. Cos hashi has power and experience on his side. If u think sasuke's power is far greater than hashi's den I'm sorry for u.

Well then if you believe Hashirama has the power and experience to withstand Sasuke's shinra tensei, would you mind standing side by side with Hashirama while he defends it?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

But how come Orochimaru's hands, Tobirama and Hashirama were released from Sarutobi but Kurama wasn't?
because the person who unsealed them wanted jux those to be unsealed. Wat u think only those guys have gotten sealed in the belly of the shinigami? I'm betting either kuram or minato wud have to unseal the other half of kurama.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: did u also notice he was skinny? Did u also notice that he was performing the justu remotely thru his puppet which drains him even more. Did u notice that he had to bring yahinko closer to even manage the jutsu. Yeah I tot so too.

He performed other jutsus but didn't bleed from the nose, he destroyed a whole village, yet he was ok. But when he did just one CT, he almost collapsed and you're saying its cos he's using remote control,,,when he was up against 3 shinobis himself, why didn't he make 3 CTs for each of them?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

As always, you never disappoint. Your stories and excuses are always very standard. Let me spell it out for you, man.

P.A.S.T.E. I.T. H.E.R.E.!!!

your excuses have lost credibility. When you suggested that bet, you said a month — it's two months or close (if I'm correct). But I will give you more time, you have till tomorrow to post that link or face the penalty of the bet you insisted on...or at least, come up with a better excuse — this village thingy is getting old.

Mind you, the link has to contain everything you spoke of. I have a screenshot of your comment, you are not going to wiggle your way out of this one. Lol.
so u can't just search youtube even after I have provided the name of the particula arc? Edit: it's neji chronicles: ep 192 of shippudden. Help urself to a youtube. I can't paste any link on opera mini on bb bold 3 (very useless fone)
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: so u can't just search youtube even after I have provided the name of the particula arc? It's an arc, the particular episode where that happen is within the arc. okay wait, I'm coming.

I dey wait. I hope you are not searching a new.......grin (you know your way sha)
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: because the person who unsealed them wanted jux those to be unsealed. Wat u think only those guys have gotten sealed in the belly of the shinigami? I'm betting either kuram or minato wud have to unseal the other half of kurama.

But that half kurama was still inside Minato, which means the jutsu can also serve as just a sealing jutsu. Was it not the other half that Zetsu stole from Minato?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

But that half kurama was still inside Minato, which means the jutsu can also serve as just a sealing jutsu. Was it not the other half that Zetsu stole from Minato?
which justu can serve as sealing jutsu? Yes it was still insyd him. Orochimaru wanted them like dat, otherwise I'm sure he wud have unsealed the 9 tails from minato too. Also zetsu stole it at the very point when minato was transfering it to naruto. Ur point being?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

I dey wait. I hope you are not searching a new.......grin (you know your way sha)
I've edited that post so go and read.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: so u can't just search youtube even after I have provided the name of the particula arc? Edit: it's neji chronicles: ep 192 of shippudden. Help urself to a youtube. I can't paste any link on opera mini on bb bold 3 (very useless fone)

Hahahaha! Three excuses in a day - you are a legend. Just when I thought he has used up his excuse package, he brings out another. Kimco! Kimco!! Kimco!!! How many times I call you? You are a nice guy but pride is your problem. Admit you were wrong and I will let this bet slide.

Everyone has seen through these your excuses, we know you are trying to save your face. Post that link here, bro. I want everyone to see it!!! If I'm wrong I will apologise and leave the thread for a month - if you are, you do the needful. All these hopity-hop won't do you any good, bro.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Hahahaha! Three excuses in a day - you are a legend. Just when I thought he has used up his excuse package, he brings out another. Kimco! Kimco!! Kimco!!! How many times I call you? You are a nice guy but pride is your problem. Admit you were wrong and I will let this bet slide.

Everyone has seen through these your excuses, we know you are trying to save your face. Post that link here, bro. I want everyone to see it!!! If I'm wrong I will apologise and leave the thread for a month.
dude jux go and watch it on youtube. Why do u think I can't organise my posts and have to use "...." to differentiate between point one and point 2. Cos the damn fone wouldn't skip to the next line if I press "enter" my galaxy s1 and even e71 used to do dat. I've given u the name and ep number. But if u can help me post the link, sure I welcome ur knowledge...teach me how to do dat on my bb, I hour nigerians are masters on bb.
Re: Naruto Information by Emperorking20(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2014
WackyJ1: Please give Sasuke his due respect

It was not because he put the beats under the control of his rinnegan (which by the way was for a brief moment not full control, more like establishing something for later use) that he was able to suspend them in his chibaku tensei after all when the ten tails was sealed it wasn't under anyone's control and also do you know what it takes to be the center of gravity of the chibaku tensei, look at the way the nina tails was writhing in agony, he woudn't have been able to do anything even if he wanted to. Sasuke is not going to use those beasts in his battle with naruto.

9 chibaku tensei is 9 chibaku tensei, something nagato could not do properly for just one beast. nagato's rinnegan was never his own and that is why his rinnegan power could not rival madara's and sasuke's own

As for someone that said that naruto would not have beaten nagato when they met face for face, i laugh, naruto chakra still fresh and bubbling and nagato was recovering, i dare say he could have handled him.

Chai! All these Sasuke fanboys.. cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2014
www.viz.com/anime/streaming/naruto-shippuden-episode-192/2620/sub. yessss! Thank u bb browser. U are very annoying so I forced myself thru the slow browser to do this.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: dude jux go and watch it on youtube. Why do u think I can't organise my posts and have to use "...." to differentiate between point one and point 2. Cos the damn fone wouldn't skip to the next line if I press "enter" my galaxy s1 and even e71 used to do dat. I've given u the name and ep number. But if u can help me post the link, sure I welcome ur knowledge...teach me how to do dat on my bb, I hour nigerians are masters on bb.

Actually, I hate BBs.

You know what? I will be magnanimous, you have a week starting today to post that link. It hurts me to continue with this bet but I remember I warned you when you suggested the bet...I'm just following up.

And childish as this may sound, I will keep reminding you. So use a computer, patronize a cyber cafe, borrow a colleague's phone or tell someone else to post it here - there are many options open to you instead of these excuses you have been peddling since last two months (abi na last month sef).

You won't wiggle out of this one. Have fun using any of the options I prescribed, I look forward to seeing the link here in a week. Good luck, you will need it to find something that doesn't exist.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Actually, I hate BBs.

You know what? I will be magnanimous, you have a week starting today to post that link. It hurts me to continue with this bet but I remember I warned you when you suggested the bet...I'm just following up.

And childish as this may sound, I will keep reminding you. So use a computer, patronize a cyber cafe, borrow a colleague's phone or tell someone else to post it here - there are many options open to you instead of these excuses you have been peddling since last two months (abi na last month sef).

You won't wiggle out of this one. Have fun using any of the options I prescribed, I look forward to seeing the link here in a week. Good luck, you will need it to find something that doesn't exist.
I have provided it. Check it out
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: www.viz.com/anime/streaming/naruto-shippuden-episode-192/2620/sub. yessss! Thank u bb browser. U are very annoying so I forced myself thru the slow browser to do this.

You are still not off the hook yet, my man. This is what I got, so get another link or do the needful grin

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good heavens! shocked

Kimco, you be fire o. Na so you come everybody remember say we get thread for here.

In short, Hashi is stronger than Kaguya sef! My three naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.