Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669888 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

Dude you are reaching

The image you posted has nothing about making himself a host

"But I'll only be able to seal half the fox's power. Its just too great, its physically and conceptually impossible to completely seal it all"...Minato's words.

What's your interpretation of that statement?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

"But I'll only be able to seal half the fox's power. Its just too great, its physically and conceptually impossible to completely seal it all"...Minato's words.

What your interpretation of that statement?

The 9 tails was in his wife's body n thus konoha's
He wanted to keep it in the village or else it will materialise in the wide world

The 9 tails could not be sealed in his son yet

He took half to also save d village
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

That's because you're thinking this is a competition.

Lol... You're truly funny, competition Ke ? Because of Naruto ?

I'm just surprised the way you choose to remain adamant in all your arguments even though all the facts obviously prove otherwise.....

It's all good tho, I guess the arguments is what keeps the thread alive....and interesting.. Maybe....

So it's all good smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

Who told you it was intense chakra that enables you to resist Edo Tensei control? Hashirama was able to resist its control cos his cells were used to strenghten its restraining power. Why didn't he resist being controlled with his intense chakra when Orochimaru first used them to fight Sarutobi?
because he was brought close to his full power remember tobirama's word to orochi saying he made d mistake of perfecting the jutsu.. But in da chunin arc d e.d wasnt perfect.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
nani667:

The first time Orochimaru summoned Hashirama to fight Sarutobi, he immediately took away his inhibitions, turning him into a puppet, that's why he couldn't even resist if he wanted to.... But the second time Orochimaru summoned the Hokages with Sasuke, he didn't remove their inhibitions, that's why Hashirama could resist.... His Chakra is very powerful.... And that's why the Nidaime couldn't break free when he tried, cos Orochimaru was using Hashirama's Chakra to keep them in Control, and seeing as it was Hashirama's Chakra Orochimaru was using, hashirama was able to break free.....

If Orochimaru was using just his Chakra, the Nidaime would have broken free when he wanted to.....

So yes, a powerful and intense Chakra is needed in order to resist the Edo Tensei ✔
just like hanzo the salamander resisted kabuto... Emotion is naruto verse also plays a big impact in how intense or strong a jutsu or chakra can be e.g sharingan awakening, ed.t resisting eg sasori, sai's bro and hanzo, gaara ultimate shield due to his mother protective emotion in her dieing state(watch gaara vs his father's fight 4 more xplanation)
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

The 9 tails was in his wife's body n thus konoha's
He wanted to keep it in the village or else it will materialise in the wide world

The 9 tails could not be sealed in his son yet

He took half to also save d village

All those are reasons not intentions...the major question here is what was his primary intention?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
nani667:

Lol... You're truly funny, competition Ke ? Because of Naruto ?

I'm just surprised the way you choose to remain adamant in all your arguments even though all the facts obviously prove otherwise.....

It's all good tho, I guess the arguments is what keeps the thread alive....and interesting.. Maybe....

So it's all good smiley

All I gave were reasons why I believed Hashirama broke the restraint, it was cos the jutsu was perfected using his cells. I gave you the zetsu possession as the fact behind it. Why you saying am adamant? Aint those facts up there?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mutaino7: because he was brought close to his full power remember tobirama's word to orochi saying he made d mistake of perfecting the jutsu.. But in da chunin arc d e.d wasnt perfect.

Then what did Orochimaru do to perfect this same jutsu this time around?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mutaino7: just like hanzo the salamander resisted kabuto... Emotion is naruto verse also plays a big impact in how intense or strong a jutsu or chakra can be e.g sharingan awakening, ed.t resisting eg sasori, sai's bro and hanzo, gaara ultimate shield due to his mother protective emotion in her dieing state(watch gaara vs his father's fight 4 more xplanation)

Well technically Hanzo didn't resist Kabuto, he had already paralyzed himself with the venom before Kabuto took away his emotions and turned him into a puppet, so as he was paralyzed he could no longer move and Kabuto could no longer control him even after turning him into a puppet.....

But you do have a Valid point, emotions do play a great part in the Narutoverse, Sai's brother was able to break free of the Jutsu cos of his strong emotions, Sasori too smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mr pickabeau u wud b doing ursef a favor by stop arguing needlessly cos wat tosyn007 said is correct.. Go rewatch d anime.. Kushina offered to die with kurama but minato object saying its actually a fathers duty to protect his family.. He then said he is gonna make naruto a jin which kushina didnt wanna agree to until minato convinced her dat kurama pwrs may come as a trump card in defeating d mask man.. He sealed half insyd imsef being d only seal he cud use as a none jin cos he cudnt seal a whole kurama insyd naruto.. Has 4 d chakra cloak.. Just by revisting previous manga pages u will c dat he and yin kurama had bcom friends... Dis tin no hard atall nah una stubborness to accept fact dhey tey diz discuss.. Apart 4rm bee it has bin show dat both utaka(6tails) and goku(4tail) seems to be on a gud slate with their beast..
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mutaino7: Mr pickabeau u wud b doing ursef a favor by stop arguing needlessly cos wat tosyn007 said is correct.. Go rewatch d anime.. Kushina offered to die with kurama but minato object saying its actually a fathers duty to protect his family.. He then said he is gonna make naruto a jin which kushina didnt wanna agree to until minato convinced her dat kurama pwrs may come as a trump card in defeating d mask man.. He sealed half insyd imsef being d only seal he cud use as a none jin cos he cudnt seal a whole kurama inside naruto.. As 4 d chakra cloak.. Just by revisting previous manga pages u will c dat he and yin kurama had bcom friends... Dis tin no hard at all, na una stubbornness to accept fact dhey tey diz discuss.. Apart 4rm bee it has bin shown dat both utakata (6tails) and goku (4tail) seem to be on a good slate with their beast..

Thing is some peeps are just bored and would do anything to seek attention... Please let them be. Its a free world.

cry
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

All those are reasons not intentions...the major question here is what was his primary intention?

Whatever you say...your opinion...

You are entitled to it...same goes to mutaino7
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mutaino7: Mr pickabeau u wud b doing ursef a favor by stop arguing needlessly cos wat tosyn007 said is correct.. Go rewatch d anime.. Kushina offered to die with kurama but minato object saying its actually a fathers duty to protect his family.. He then said he is gonna make naruto a jin which kushina didnt wanna agree to until minato convinced her dat kurama pwrs may come as a trump card in defeating d mask man.. He sealed half insyd imsef being d only seal he cud use as a none jin cos he cudnt seal a whole kurama insyd naruto.. Has 4 d chakra cloak.. Just by revisting previous manga pages u will c dat he and yin kurama had bcom friends... Dis tin no hard atall nah una stubborness to accept fact dhey tey diz discuss.. Apart 4rm bee it has bin show dat both utaka(6tails) and goku(4tail) seems to be on a gud slate with their beast..

#Fact
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

Whatever you say...your opinion...

You are entitled to it...same goes to mutaino7

You hanged on for a longer period this time, you must have been thinking you had me beat on this one.

Thanks for your time grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
ok...if it makes you happy

smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

Then what did Orochimaru do to perfect this same jutsu this time around?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:16am On Sep 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

Here's what I think...The fact that Obito's eyes were shared by he and kakashi kinda reduced the overall potency of the eyes. Cos if we followed Madara's words that the real sharingan power can be attained when the 2 eyes are together could also mean that the usage level also increases which results in the eyes getting sealed faster.

Hope i made sense

Its also possible that obito had replaced his other eye after some time. He has a reservoir of sharingans by the way.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

Then I'll ask you what made them summoned at full strength this time around?
tobirama answered this question na

He told Orochimaru that his flaw was refining the technique and hence this time they were summoned with close to their full powers

Tosyn007:

All I gave were reasons why I believed Hashirama broke the restraint, it was cos the jutsu was perfected using his cells. I gave you the zetsu possession as the fact behind it. Why you saying am adamant? Aint those facts up there?

The Jutsu was not perfected using Harashima's cells, orchimaru merely needed the Zetsu's body for two reasons
1. To have a body after sacrificing himself to release the souls
2. To have the strength from the cells to restrict the people he had ressurected
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:34am On Sep 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

Your explanation makes sense albeit partially

However does not explain why minato was able to use the kyuubi cloak

Remember using it takes synchronization with the bihuu as he can mess u up by stealing your chakra yet minato managed it within the death god...
Hmmm

The problem i have like i said before is that you guys keep expecting Kishi to spoon feed you
you want to see Minato, a hokage level ninja that knew, dated and married a Jinchuuriki who was also an uzumaki for many many years to go through the same struggle that you saw his 16 year old son go through. The same minato that invented a seal that was stronger than Bee's yet allowed chakra to mix with his son's and still programme his and his wife's chakra into it.

congrats keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2014
WackyJ1:

The problem i have like i said before is that you guys keep expecting Kishi to spoon feed you
you want to see Minato, a hokage level ninja that knew, dated and married a Jinchuuriki who was also an uzumaki for many many years to go through the same struggle that you saw his 16 year old son go through. The same minato that invented a seal that was stronger than Bee's yet allowed chakra to mix with his son's and still programme his and his wife's chakra into it.

congrats keep waiting

Congrats to u 2
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2014
WackyJ1:
tobirama answered this question na

He told Orochimaru that his flaw was refining the technique and hence this time they were summoned with close to their full powers

The Jutsu was not perfected using Harashima's cells, orchimaru merely needed the Zetsu's body for two reasons
1. To have a body after sacrificing himself to release the souls
2. To have the strength from the cells to restrict the people he had ressurected

The ish is that you people think Orochimaru upgraded the edo tensei or degraded them as the case may be cos he chose to which I don't think is the case. I believe the ingredient he used to strengthen the restraint is the same ingredient responsible for them returning to their full strength. You'd remember Kabuto also did some tweaking on Madara, adding Hashi's DNA and youd notice that aside his rinnegan, he was much more stronger than the average Edo TEnsei
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2014
rapmike:

Its also possible that obito had replaced his other eye after some time. He has a reservoir of sharingans by the way.

True that...he inherited that from Madara
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Tosyn007:

The ish is that you people think Orochimaru upgraded the edo tensei or degraded them as the case may be cos he chose to which I don't think is the case. I believe the ingredient he used to strengthen the restraint is the same ingredient responsible for them returning to their full strength. You'd remember Kabuto also did some tweaking on Madara, adding Hashi's DNA and youd notice that aside his rinnegan, he was much more stronger than the average Edo TEnsei

Orochimaru is not the inventor of the jutsu,

People refine techniques.. I didn't say upgrade. The jutsu that orochimaru used was not as strong as the one he used later, that was due to his abilities with the jutsu but because of time and all he had learnt whule observing Kabuto, he was able to ressurrect them to full power.

Why can't you say that because they were resurrect using Zetsu as sacrifices that they were able to come back with full powers? And the it would make sense for orochimaru to also have a Zetsu host to be able to hold them.

Nothing concern the Zetsu host in orochimaru to the refinement of the technique.

Kabuto is not the one that added Hashirama's DNA to madara. Personally I did not see anything that Kabuto added, it's just that Madara kept him quiet when he was making his claims.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2014
WackyJ1:

People refine techniques.. I didn't say upgrade. The jutsu that orochimaru used was not as strong as the one he used later, that was due to his abilities with the jutsu but because of time and all he had learnt whule observing Kabuto, he was able to ressurrect them to full power.

Why can't you say that because they were resurrect using Zetsu as sacrifices that they were able to come back with full powers? And the it would make sense for orochimaru to also have a Zetsu host to be able to hold them.

Nothing concern the Zetsu host in orochimaru to the refinement of the technique.

Kabuto is not the one that added Hashirama's DNA to madara. Personally I did not see anything that Kabuto added, it's just that Madara kept him quiet when he was making his claims.

This makes sense...
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2014
WackyJ1:

Kabuto claims here that he tweaked Madara's body. You are willing to believe that Orochimaru's possession of zetsu is responsible for stronger restraint but how you're unwilling to apply this same logic that it was them possessing a zetsu that's responsible for them reviving with almost their full strength?

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
rapmike:

The loss of vision affect the pair and not just one eye.
@Tosyn007
the only loss here is the inability of both of them to perform Susanoo.
The simplest answer is the mostly likely to be correct.
Hashi cells,
If Tobi had both his sharigan and zetsu,he still won't feel the drawbacks of the MS..
Izanagi eye loss is permanent and hashi cell won't fix this remember Danzo had some hashi cells himself this couldn't counter the effect of Izanagi.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tosyn007 on sasuke vs hashi mata.. Tell me any noticeable tech or feat xcept 4 sealing kaguya dat sasuke archieved on his own.. Hashi helped restrict ten tails.. Subdue edo madara with wooden dragon even though e was impaled with rod.(an avenue madara using in taking his sage mode).. Sasuke aving hashi chakra doesnt mean he is having sage mode.. And pls wat kabuto gave to sasuke aint hashi cell.. Recall kabuto also has jugo ability of regenerative organ supply.. And kabuto is 50% made up of orochi's cells.. On y hashi and tobi xchanging pleasantries with saru.. They aint aware of wat purpose they were to serve do u observe dat even tobi who is a sensor did even react to orochi behind them.. Observe d begining of d war arc where kabuto made d mistake of leaving emotions and memory intact which inturn prove to be costly when some edo's resisted being control.. So in raikage's case, nagato, zabuza he only allowed few mins of pleasantries xchange and then he turns off their emo.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
SIRcumalot:
@Tosyn007
Hashi cells,
If Tobi had both his sharigan and zetsu,he still won't feel the drawbacks of the MS..
Izanagi eye loss is permanent and hashi cell won't fix this remember Danzo had some hashi cells himself this couldn't counter the effect of Izanagi.
but was able to prolong its use 4 a period of tym..though it definitely lead to his undoing cos he didnt notice the genjutsu dat sasuke put on him to think he cud still spam d tech..
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
hashi fought an empower ems maddy with d baddest tailed beast alive.. He had to use a golem statue to return a tail beast bomb*tbb* and dat neva scratched maddy.. He was forced to deflect a fast spinning blade infused tbb with 6 hachimon gates(first of its kind.. Orochi is only able to summon 3).. 4rced to summon a 1000 hands buddha statue dat made kyuubi look like an hobbit.. Until sasuke starts spam or churning out large scale tech without flinching den will i accept him in2 d top 3 most powerful hall of fame.. D only thing going 4 him is his sharinegan aside dat.. Yang seal done disappear.. Even his shushin nids prep tym b4 he can use it..im reserve no reach tobiramas or prime hiruzen takless of hashi d god of shinobi.. Aside 9 C.bt wey im do..maddy chibaku plenty pass 9 check infinite tsukiyomi chapter 4 confirm jist.. Abi nah because e put all d beast 4 genjutsu with a glance when it took a one eye maddy secs to chain all d beasts like police dog.. C how he threw them away with one tech they cudnt recover 4rm.. Even im susano gets demolished everytym whey im use am against juubito nd milady kaguya...
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
SIRcumalot:
@Tosyn007
Hashi cells,

Then tell me something, how sure are you that obito did not change his eyes? Because the kamui is his technique and may exert less chakra than amaterasu or Susano'o.

Besides I can also look at it from the fact that the eyes were not used together on the same person for a long time.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
rapmike:

Then tell me something, how sure are you that obito did not change his eyes? Because the kamui is his technique and may exert less chakra than amaterasu or Susano'o.

Besides I can also look at it from the fact that the eyes were not used together on the same person for a long time.
Cause that will mean Obito has a large store of sharigan Upgraded to MS mode which is not plausible, even if this is somehow true he shouldn't be performing Kamui since MS grant each User different power.
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
uping the MS to EMS need only be done once with a new set of eyes. by slaying a whole clan, obito definately had a large stock to chose from. hmm page 419 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.