Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649703 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
@tosyn, chakra is life. remember shadow clones transfer weariness to caster which is why kyubi could have killed naruto if he pulled too much chakra. also how could a big size fox fit into a boy's belly? simply put, the death god seals chakra.
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
on upgrading ET levels, remember that weather boy kon(sic) was a failed experiment which was before oro attacked konoha. the power levels of the ETs kept getting better as the jutsu got perfected better.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
teemy: uping the MS to EMS need only be done once with a new set of eyes. by slaying a whole clan, obito definately had a large stock to chose from. hmm page 419 grin
true
except Obito doesn't have EMS he has the MS.
An eye swap would've upgraded Obito.this further support my point actually.
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:
true

That he did not use susano'o doen not mean he doesn't have EMS
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
rapmike:

Then tell me something, how sure are you that obito did not change his eyes? Because the kamui is his technique and may exert less chakra than amaterasu or Susano'o.

Besides I can also look at it from the fact that the eyes were not used together on the same person for a long time.

One can even say Kakashi used his sharingan much more than Obito
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2014
Mutaino7: Tosyn007 on sasuke vs hashi mata.. Tell me any noticeable tech or feat xcept 4 sealing kaguya dat sasuke archieved on his own.. Hashi helped restrict ten tails.. Subdue edo madara with wooden dragon even though e was impaled with rod.(an avenue madara using in taking his sage mode).. Sasuke aving hashi chakra doesnt mean he is having sage mode.. And pls wat kabuto gave to sasuke aint hashi cell.. Recall kabuto also has jugo ability of regenerative organ supply.. And kabuto is 50% made up of orochi's cells.. On y hashi and tobi xchanging pleasantries with saru.. They aint aware of wat purpose they were to serve do u observe dat even tobi who is a sensor did even react to orochi behind them.. Observe d begining of d war arc where kabuto made d mistake of leaving emotions and memory intact which inturn prove to be costly when some edo's resisted being control.. So in raikage's case, nagato, zabuza he only allowed few mins of pleasantries xchange and then he turns off their emo.

We aint talk about noticeable feats here, we are measuring level of power..cos of you have a godly history doesn't make you eternally invincible. That's what you people are failing to recognize.

I never claimed Sasuke has sage mode or anything...

Are you really certain they didn't know what purpose they're gonna serve?

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Mutaino7: hashi fought an empower ems maddy with d baddest tailed beast alive.. He had to use a golem statue to return a tail beast bomb*tbb* and dat neva scratched maddy.. He was forced to deflect a fast spinning blade infused tbb with 6 hachimon gates(first of its kind.. Orochi is only able to summon 3).. 4rced to summon a 1000 hands buddha statue dat made kyuubi look like an hobbit.. Until sasuke starts spam or churning out large scale tech without flinching den will i accept him in2 d top 3 most powerful hall of fame.. D only thing going 4 him is his sharinegan aside dat.. Yang seal done disappear.. Even his shushin nids prep tym b4 he can use it..im reserve no reach tobiramas or prime hiruzen takless of hashi d god of shinobi.. Aside 9 C.bt wey im do..maddy chibaku plenty pass 9 check infinite tsukiyomi chapter 4 confirm jist.. Abi nah because e put all d beast 4 genjutsu with a glance when it took a one eye maddy secs to chain all d beasts like police dog.. C how he threw them away with one tech they cudnt recover 4rm.. Even im susano gets demolished everytym whey im use am against juubito nd milady kaguya...

Story for the gods!!!

Sasuke did 9 CTs cos he needed just 9. If he needed more(considering the ease with which he made those 9), he'll do more. All those feats you mentioned Madara did, he also can do them now cos they're majorly rinnegan powers. Hashirama fought an EMS Madara at his prime, though he won, he was panting heavily. We both saw what a rinnegan Madara did to him in a short while and you're here giving me stories.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2014
teemy: @tosyn, chakra is life. remember shadow clones transfer weariness to caster which is why kyubi could have killed naruto if he pulled too much chakra. also how could a big size fox fit into a boy's belly? simply put, the death god seals chakra.

Does chakra have a soul?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

how can one say this ?
@teemy check your facts again.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:
how can one say this ?

Why not? Kakashi has been using his sharingan ever since he got it And actively too. But Obito started using his actively after Itachi died. Dude rarely fights
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Feraz: Which power were you expecting him to show? He wasn't a jinchuuriki anymore so there was no way he could show that power.

Or do you mind explaining your question very well and the power you're talking about? Maybe I didn't get it. . . . .
so he cudn't show anything, but kakashi showed perfect susanoo and it was okay?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Please think again and answer this question, Is Neji really more powerful than Naruto? Hidan? You really should have picked a better person. That guy is a nuisance who got careless cos he's immortal. Something Sasuke would never do.
yes. Neji was much more powerful than naruto. Neji cud use his power effectively while naruto cudn't. Hidan is still 10tyms more powerful dan shikamaru...and cud fully use his power. The whole idead of experience is to tell u that intelligence is key. With experience comes knowledge, therefore intelligence. If u don't learn from it then ofcos an inexperienced yet clever person wud always beat u.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Cos Sarutobi said what he said when he was up against a human doesn't the same will apply to Minato that's up against a chakra entity. Then I ask you guys what happens when Minato eventually takes away Kurama's chakra, no one has been able to answer.
dude stop dragging tin. Wat was said have been said.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

I can attest to this,,I'll get the manga page when I have time
I can attest to this too
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Typically you misinterpreted...
was a joke. Why so serious
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Good to have you back then...hope your legs aint broken yet?
tnk u. My headmasters son used his wife for rituals, three of my students gt pregnant,one gave birth last two weeks. The highest grade for bece was 17... Dats the update from my village.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

How can you say someone that died won a fight? If his exeprience really did count, why didn't he outrightly kill Orochimaru? You arms are gonna leave you with the way you're reaching hommie..the 2 zombies he fought are not up to full strength, I. Even think they had half of it if you compare the way they fought in the war arc to this one. Konohamaru defeated a pain path, why? Who had more experience. Kakuzu lost to kids despite his eons of experience. Deidara vs Gaara, you can't outrightly say one has more experience than the other, I'd just say Deidara was more cunny using the village under them as leverage.
winning a fight is relative dude. Sarutobie's idea wasn't really stay alive after the fight. He meant to foil oro's plans of destroying the village. He did that. An old man who cud only manage two shadow clones dat don't got poof manage to fight his very powerful and never dying student and his two zombie former sensei's even at half power. And still manage to suceed( almost succeed) and u don't think he won? he knew exactly wat to do to stop the edo tensei and he did. He meant to die with them...notice that he commited suicide? Also gaara was powerful dan deidera but deidera was smarter there. Gaar shud have won with it being turf and all. U already know how I felt about kakuzu's loss. Buh let me wrk with wat kishi gave me. Did u notice how stupid kakuzu suddenly became and how smart naruto was? Dats what counts.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Why not? Kakashi has been using his sharingan ever since he got it And actively too. But Obito started using his actively after Itachi died. Dude rarely fights
The Uchiha massarce and the nine tail attack on konoha disproves this.who knows what other stuff he did for Akatsuki ?
The Mangekyou variant is the issue,and Obito has been using it alot longer than kakashi.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

How can you say someone that died won a fight? If his exeprience really did count, why didn't he outrightly kill Orochimaru? You arms are gonna leave you with the way you're reaching hommie..the 2 zombies he fought are not up to full strength, I. Even think they had half of it if you compare the way they fought in the war arc to this one. Konohamaru defeated a pain path, why? Who had more experience. Kakuzu lost to kids despite his eons of experience. Deidara vs Gaara, you can't outrightly say one has more experience than the other, I'd just say Deidara was more cunny using the village under them as leverage.
winning a fight is relative dude. Sarutobie's idea wasn't really stay alive after the fight. He meant to foil oro's plans of destroying the village. He did that. An old man who cud only manage two shadow clones dat don't got poof manage to fight his very powerful and never dying student and his two zombie former sensei's even at half power. And still manage to suceed( almost succeed) and u don't think he won? he knew exactly wat to do to stop the edo tensei and he did. He meant to die with them...notice that he commited suicide? Also gaara was powerful dan deidera but deidera was smarter there. Gaar shud have won with it being turf and all. U already know how I felt about kakuzu's loss. Buh let me wrk with wat kishi gave me. Did u notice how stupid kakuzu suddenly became and how smart naruto was? Dats what counts.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

This statement just exhausted me.

Na WA sha

Tosyn007:

Who was the first person to use Kamui between Kakashi and Obito?

Obito 's sharingan is always on.

When it comes to Kamui, everything Obito does is Kamui, everything!!!
Kakashi started using his own in part two.

Go and rewatch your anime again,
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

He did, his resurrection paved the way to many things. And it was part of his own plan to be brought back to life
no u misunderstand. I meant after the kaguya fight.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: yes. Neji was much more powerful than naruto. Neji cud use his power effectively while naruto cudn't. Hidan is still 10tyms more powerful dan shikamaru...and cud fully use his power. The whole idead of experience is to tell u that intelligence is key. With experience comes knowledge, therefore intelligence. If u don't learn from it then ofcos an inexperienced yet clever person wud always beat u.

I don't exactly get what point you are trying to make but intelligence is different from the knowledge gotten from experience.

It is intelligence and skill that made it possible for there to be certain people that were called geniuses even when they had little experience.

I have the believe that Itachi of the same age with Shikamaru would have trashed him in a battle.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Kabuto claims here that he tweaked Madara's body. You are willing to believe that Orochimaru's possession of zetsu is responsible for stronger restraint but how you're unwilling to apply this same logic that it was them possessing a zetsu that's responsible for them reviving with almost their full strength?

No!!

Look Edo Tensei is a jutsu

You develop a jutsu with knowledge not with cells,
He refined the technique or he just learnt Kabuto's refinement and that is what allowed them to be brought back to almost their full power.

Is there any if the people that Kabuto brought back that was not up to their full powers? Did he use Zetsu to bring them back? I am talking of the Kages and other powerful main ninjas.
Did he himself use a Zetsu host? But he had to collect chakra from anko to enable him have the power to strenghten the control.

If you don't know how to do something well, given you more energy does not mean you will still do it well.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Feraz: I'll leave you with another fact in Naruto which later turned out false. When Madara was ETd, was it not Kabuto that said and I quote 'We were right. What comes naturally after the sharingan is the rinnegan. This is the hypothesis Orochimaru-sama and I made'. Then Madara said, 'how did you without the sharingan or an Uchiha discover the secrets on the stone tablet?'

Now, didn't Madara and Kabuto take that as a fact? Was it not later in the series that it was discovered that he wouldn't have had the rinnegan if he didn't take a Senju's DNA; not just any Senju but Hashirama Senju who was later known as a transmigrant of the Sage's son - Ashura?

Another fact that was later proven wrong and made an assumption on our paths and Madara's was the issue of white Zetsus. Wasn't it Madara that stated it as a fact that they were cultivated from Hashirama's power, they are failed experiments and also inferior and pale in comparison to Hashirama? What did we later discover? That Madara was infact wrong. The white Zetsus were the previous shinobis who were under the infinite tsukuyomi and they turned out that way cos they have been under it for long before they were sealed away by Hagoromo and his brother.

There are still many more but I think these two should do. All I'm saying is we rarely make assumptions here in Naruto when we know it was first stated as facts until most were proven wrong.

5. One of the senseis made that fact on the maximum being three but it was proven wrong.

1. I'm sorry. I can't provide it for you. I wish I could.

2. Jiraiya thought it was a myth until he saw Nagato with the rinnegan and concluded that the sage reincarnated in him hence why he first thought Nagato was the prophesy child till he later realised at the time of his death that Naruto was.

3. Nope. Apart from it being a force of hatred, it was stated there that the bijuus were natural occurrence and disasters and the worst calamity that can befall the shinobi world.

4. It was generally taken as a fact in the Naruto world that the way to stop ET was to seal the resurrected soul.

I wish I wasn't posting from my C5 but a laptop. Posting with mobile phones generally is tiring whether touchscreen or keypad phones.
first post....pls do give me the manga page I want to verify something. .......2. White zetsus are also created with hashi's cells. Remember when tobirama sensed that oro was full of hashi's cells? U see the plot holes there? Kishi has failed to clarify it........d Yh! Sure, buh realised how quick dat was debunked in that very arc. Even kakashi who made dat statement assumed that kakazu was probably using other means to do this.....................jiraiya thinking it was a myth wasn't shared with readers until he was actually with nagato...so dat doesn't count. The doubt and the fact were laid out dere at the same tym....................it was generally accepted becos that was the only way dat was exhibited to stop dem the second person to actually use dat technique was orochimaru and the only person den that was able to stop it was hiruzen, where he used a sealing tech. So dat is also not a gud eg. Sorry.................so they were misunderstood, which was how the author intended them to be. Until we domesticated dogs, man probably tot them viscous creatures. Doesn't really count.................4 well yh, ofcos that was a way to stop dem. Did u see any of the sealed souled moving around?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2014
decepticos: now dats nice anyway what's up with naruto
naruto is trash now too. Guess I have some tolerance for trash myself. However bleach is at the buttom of the barrel.
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:
true
Tosyn007:

That a guy goes around pulling a knife does not mean there is no gun underneath the jacket.

Tosyn007:

Does chakra have a soul?
SIRcumalot:
how can one say this ?

During naruto's wind style (rasenshuriken) training, kakashi's and naruto's shadow clones had a jan-ken bet and when the jutsu was released, we heard naruto saying kakashi owed him dinner even when their original bodies were not present at the bet location.

Minato's chakra sealed inside naruto still communicated info to naruto during the Pein fight considering that the main minato was sealed in the death god

A divided kyubi chakra sealed into two places with each with its own consciousness same as shadow clones.

To use rasengan barrage to clear the forest created by madara the clone naruto had chakra boost from the kyubi inside him whereby the main naruto was with Bee fighting the jinchurikis and masked obito.

Chakra is life and yes has soul depending on the wish of the caster.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

We aint talk about noticeable feats here, we are measuring level of power..cos of you have a godly history doesn't make you eternally invincible. That's what you people are failing to recognize.

tosyn no disappoint me naw..if kim shud c diz nah avenue 4 unrelevant arswhooping.. Weytin them dhey use judge or notice great shinobi..no be by im feat.. A blind madara soloed sasuke until naruto came to his rescue.. If possible enter n.v and ask around who is more powerful btw maddy and sasuke u go c reply.. D only special power wey im get na im sharinegan after dat nothing.. Just because of nine chibaku im go come beat hashi.. Person wey im d go forest go fight tailed beast con dhey dash neighbors for certain amount..e 4 gv am free if not 4 tobirama intervention.. If d guy come get rinne or sharin weytin im go do..all d tailed beast stay jejely 4 one place they rejoiced bros suddenly come use dem as epic center 4 chibaku tensei with resistance or fight oh im do strong pass hashi b dat.. When it was fully stated dat only sharingan and hashi cell fit subdue d tailed bsts so dat one as far as am concern aint a feat.. If sasuke no c d hokages has threat e 4 done show im other syd since.. Hagomoro seal done return to d original owner..with sharinegan sasuke cannot defeat edo madara.. Blind maddy dhey even analyse sharingan comma 4 sasgay..dat is to show u person with xperience, power and subtlety even if handicap aint a push over.. Sasgay wey no fit maintain susano when he won dhey blind nah im kon go topple maddy wey dhey use blind susano.. So u go understand d reason y hashi nid to pant and rest alittle.. D only canon fight wey sasuke fight xcept against nardo, chunin, itachi has always bin with help so he no dhey tire excessively.. Shebi im jam person wey pass im level 4 kage arc no b obito save im arss..take ur tym oh..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
teemy:

That a guy goes around pulling a knife does not mean there is no gun underneath the jacket.

During naruto's wind style (rasenshuriken) training, kakashi's and naruto's shadow clones had a jan-ken bet and when the jutsu was released, we heard naruto saying kakashi owed him dinner even when their original bodies were not present at the bet location.

Minato's chakra sealed inside naruto still communicated info to naruto during the Pein fight considering that the main minato was sealed in the death god

A divided kyubi chakra sealed into two places with each with its own consciousness same as shadow clones.

To use rasengan barrage to clear the forest created by madara the clone naruto had chakra boost from the kyubi inside him whereby the main naruto was with Bee fighting the jinchurikis and masked obito.

Chakra is life and yes has soul depending on the wish of the caster.

So then what made kurama deplete in size when half its chakra was taken from it? Or you wanna tell me the soul make up the human physique?
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn check d edo kages vs gaara,onoki division.. The kages just know say they were summoned but dont av a clue of wat dhey were going to do.. Or 4 more clarification listen to itachi's and nagato's convo on their way to meet bee and nardo.. Where nagato said d controller of d jutsu must av a cynical motive 4 revĂ­ving them.. Shey if u wan kill person u go dhey say saru u done old gan weytin happen y ur face b like rain water.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

So then what made kurama deplete in size when half its chakra was taken from it? Or you wanna tell me the soul make up the human physique?

The same way naruto could have some of his clones take on the form of sakura, sasuke and kabuto during the chunin exams. Nothing to it. Once the several clones come together info is shared.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Brisingr: We are mixing the effect of spamming MS and using Izanagi
The side effect of using Izanagi is quite different from MS overuse.
Izanagi involve loss of said eye forever remember Danzo,Tobi and Madara.
Why MS overuse will gradually lead to loss of Vision.
Recall Danzo vs Sasgay anytime danzo uses Izanagi one of his sharigans closes forever
unlike MS Usage,( blurry vision).
losing your eye through Izanagi is the spiritual loss ala "sharigan sealing " while MS IS your regular blindness.
this the first time am seeing ur name here Brisingr but ur wrong Danzo sharingan was not sealed for ever his plans was defeat sasuke nd madara and later reactivate back d sharinger

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.