Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (669691 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: they are not jux chakra. Everything points to dat fact...dem being babies den later adult bijuus. I believe minato meant to seal half of the kyuubi. Buh seriously the question begs again, why did kyuubi reduce in size if he had flesh like others?

We have answered this before Kimco, they are chakra contructs.

Imagine the Ginger bread man, because he is alive does it mean that he is not made of bread again?

Whatever you think is on the body of the bijuus, fur, slim, rock, it's all chakra, when you take that chakra, they reduce in size because they are chakra contructs.

Or have you seen any human shrink (length, breath and height) because their chakra is taken? They just look extremely emanciated and malnourished, but they are still the same they don't shrink into the size of teddy bears
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Wooow...bizarre
I know right.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

His primary plan was to kill Orochimaru, but he had to make do with the arms, why? cos he lacks the required power.

So smartness is a product of experience in Deidara's case? na wa

his primary cause was to stop orochimaru and he succeeded. Dats why he died with a smile. Also u don't think deidera a rounin is much more experienced than gaara, cos he rly is. And also gaara beats him in the power department.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Another mistake we make is thinking it was Kabuto that tweaked Madara. It was Madara who actually did so himself before passing out. This was later made known to us by Black Zetsu. Another fact we were wrong about.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: with experience comes knowledge and intelligence. Which makes u a powerful person. If u think knowing how to use one's power doesn't equate power the I'm sorry. Take for instance orochimaru trying to kill nagato. He cud have den...however, with experience, grwoth and intelligence, nagato went soo high dat oro became his underling. Dats wat experience does to u. Power is no power untill u have learned to use it. Where there is knowledge, there is power- midway inc, mk3...........also wacky schooled me? Really? I must have missed that lecture.

Lool,

See kimco..

Alright Between the 39 year old sannin who fought in the second Abi third great ninja war and the teenager itachi who had more experience? Who cut whose hand off and chased him away from the akatsuki?

Kimco learn to differentiate between experience, intelligence and power.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Its just to show that he's fully dead
so they brot him back to feel even more pain and die again? Why? Did he deserve all that hurt?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

If you could authoritatively tell me that Hashirama defeated all ther beasts at once then I'll yield. If you could just imagine someone using Pain's techniques with Madara kinda intelligence, maybe you might understand what I'm tryna say. We saw what Madara did to Hashiram with chakra rods and you're here giving me history. The seal is just to seal Kaguya, that's not the focal point of his power. Madara threw TBB and whatever at him and he's using stuffs to block them effectively. I wonder what will happen if comes against a shinra tensei.
so becos he cud take on all bijuus with sharingan means he's better than hashi? In naruto the one thing I've learnt is dat jux cos A>B doesn't mean A<C. Their weakness mostly dwells in genjutsu, like oro, however I don't think genjutsu can take on hashirama
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Feraz: Nope. I'm in a different state entirely.
I was adding up to ur question to her. Not asking u. Lol
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

madara did himself, he used it for his wound.

And in the manga page that Tosyn put madara told kabuto not to misunderstand, that he is not the one responsible for his power.

Please put the manga page or the manga chapter number where orochimaru weaved seals and Performed a ninjutsu at naruto
he was talking about the rinnegan. He was surprised to actually see the improvements on himself when he looked.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

We have answered this before Kimco, they are chakra contructs.

Imagine the Ginger bread man, because he is alive does it mean that he is not made of bread again?

Whatever you think is on the body of the bijuus, fur, slim, rock, it's all chakra, when you take that chakra, they reduce in size because they are chakra contructs.

Or have you seen any human shrink (length, breath and height) because their chakra is taken? They just look extremely emanciated and malnourished, but they are still the same they don't shrink into the size of teddy bears
then which meat did the silver and gold brothers eat? Chakra meat? Explain dat.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Feraz: Another mistake we make is thinking it was Kabuto that tweaked Madara. It was Madara who actually did so himself before passing out. This was later made known to us by Black Zetsu. Another fact we were wrong about.
what! When was this made known to us by black zetsu? Kabuto made improvements to him. No doubt about dat. Are u saying madara before he died cud use hashi's techniques?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

Lool,

See kimco..

Alright Between the 39 year old sannin who fought in the second Abi third great ninja war and the teenager itachi who had more experience? Who cut whose hand off and chased him away from the akatsuki?

Kimco learn to differentiate between experience, intelligence and power.
oh look at wacky, who avoided reading my earlier. I already made it clear dat all things being equal. Meaning dat if u make use of that knowledge den u're have power. Look at hidan with all that power and still lost to shikamaru, cos he failed to use his experience. He underestimated shikamaru. Do u see wat experience did to deidera when he fought against sasuke? He was immune to his genjutsu. dats cos he was intellingent enuff to make do of the knowledge he had gathered against itachi. Unlike anoda I know of (oro I'm looking at u) wacky learn dat all three are linked up.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Been playing fifa 15 demo pc with friends since friday dats why I've been missing from here. Dat game has presentation but the gameplay is still a long shot from football. Also I'm watching kill la kill ryt now. Finally an anime dats worse than bleach. My lord it's extremely bad.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Also pickabeau I jux realised there was a diff between sword art online season 2 and sword art online 2
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: kyuubi's physical size reduced cos half of him was taken.

If half of him was taken, then you're willing to admit that half of its soul was taken with it?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: dude it does affect the body. If I remember correctly oro was bleeding and had intense pain. Also yh why did kurama reduce in size? Was it nt kishi dat said the silver and gold brothers ate the meat of kyuubi? I smell plot hooooooooles

Cos they are beasts composed from only one ingredient, chakra. After the freaking twins ate the Forbidden beast, what happened to their chakra? Why didn't something happened to their physical body?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: they are not jux chakra. Everything points to dat fact...dem being babies den later adult bijuus. I believe minato meant to seal half of the kyuubi. Buh seriously the question begs again, why did kyuubi reduce in size if he had flesh like others?

Same questions...same answers
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: in case u've not noticed naruto's story isn't particularly class A and most of it is an in-ur-face story. Sure some of the plot is rly gud but please spare us all this "deep" talk.

So you realize its quite a deep talk...
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: so who added it to him? I'll like to knw.

I already schooled him on that

.....with hard evidences
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
teemy:

Just saying that chakra can take on any form.

But can not a soul's.....

....duh
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
GRIMMJOE: this the first time am seeing ur name here Brisingr but ur wrong Danzo sharingan was not sealed for ever his plans was defeat sasuke nd madara and later reactivate back d sharinger
Ask around.
I don't even think it possible to reactivate eyes lost to izanagi,a manga link will convince me.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
GRIMMJOE: obito did not replace his sharingan because
1.obito and kakashi would not had have the same vision or dimension.
2.obito would probably not have kumui
Obito didn't go blind because he has harashima's cells.reason is
1.an EMS bcomes a rinnengan with harashima cells
2.shisui's MS would have reactivated with harashima cells or in 10 years time

But Obito had an MS, not EMS, unless you want to say that his original eye got sealed earlier( though it was not shown) but that will mean that he changed his eyes in order to get EMS.

Another angle is to say that Hashirama cells can prolong the life of a sharingan( as per Ashura's transmigrant).
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: Also pickabeau I jux realised there was a diff between sword art online season 2 and sword art online 2

Ok..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: sealer and sealed fight an eternal fight.

Keep dreaming
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: den u suck at comedy

Well thanks

....but I'm sure Pickabeau won't agree with you in this...
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: his primary cause was to stop orochimaru and he succeeded. Dats why he died with a smile. Also u don't think deidera a rounin is much more experienced than gaara, cos he rly is. And also gaara beats him in the power department.

He smiled cos he did half job...he would have laughed if he completed his last mission..

Gaara was hokage damn it!!! You didn't answer my question
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: so they brot him back to feel even more pain and die again? Why? Did he deserve all that hurt?

So he can feel a bit remorse and we a bit pity
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: so becos he cud take on all bijuus with sharingan means he's better than hashi? In naruto the one thing I've learnt is dat jux cos A>B doesn't mean A<C. Their weakness mostly dwells in genjutsu, like oro, however I don't think genjutsu can take on hashirama

Which Q or P has Sasuke <> against?

.....chakra rods can
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: oh look at wacky, who avoided reading my earlier. I already made it clear dat all things being equal. Meaning dat if u make use of that knowledge den u're have power. Look at hidan with all that power and still lost to shikamaru, cos he failed to use his experience. He underestimated shikamaru. Do u see wat experience did to deidera when he fought against sasuke? He was immune to his genjutsu. dats cos he was intellingent enuff to make do of the knowledge he had gathered against itachi. Unlike anoda I know of (oro I'm looking at u) wacky learn dat all three are linked up.

Didn't this same Deiboko die in the same fight to the same Sasuke?

Keep durging yourself
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Prof800, please, can you unban my feraz moniker? Was banned by spamBot. . . angry

Thank you. . . cry

When done, please quote so I can deactivate this one. . .
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

madara did himself, he used it for his wound.

And in the manga page that Tosyn put madara told kabuto not to misunderstand, that he is not the one responsible for his power.

Please put the manga page or the manga chapter number where orochimaru weaved seals and Performed a ninjutsu at naruto

I think he was referring to the awesomeness of the power he's wielding
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please hurry it up as regards my guy...he's got query to answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.