Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650566 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: yes. Neji was much more powerful than naruto. Neji cud use his power effectively while naruto cudn't. Hidan is still 10tyms more powerful dan shikamaru...and cud fully use his power. The whole idead of experience is to tell u that intelligence is key. With experience comes knowledge, therefore intelligence. If u don't learn from it then ofcos an inexperienced yet clever person wud always beat u.

Cos you know how to use your power doesn't make you more powerful, it just goes to show you're more intelligent.

I don't need to talk much on this, Wacky already schooled you
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: dude stop dragging tin. Wat was said have been said.

MEaning?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: was a joke. Why so serious

What makes you think I'm serious?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: tnk u. My headmasters son used his wife for rituals, three of my students gt pregnant,one gave birth last two weeks. The highest grade for bece was 17... Dats the update from my village.

Wooow...bizarre
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: winning a fight is relative dude. Sarutobie's idea wasn't really stay alive after the fight. He meant to foil oro's plans of destroying the village. He did that. An old man who cud only manage two shadow clones dat don't got poof manage to fight his very powerful and never dying student and his two zombie former sensei's even at half power. And still manage to suceed( almost succeed) and u don't think he won? he knew exactly wat to do to stop the edo tensei and he did. He meant to die with them...notice that he commited suicide? Also gaara was powerful dan deidera but deidera was smarter there. Gaar shud have won with it being turf and all. U already know how I felt about kakuzu's loss. Buh let me wrk with wat kishi gave me. Did u notice how stupid kakuzu suddenly became and how smart naruto was? Dats what counts.

His primary plan was to kill Orochimaru, but he had to make do with the arms, why? cos he lacks the required power.

So smartness is a product of experience in Deidara's case? na wa
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

This statement just exhausted me.

Na WA sha

Who was the first person to use Kamui between Kakashi and Obito?

Obito 's sharingan is always on.

When it comes to Kamui, everything Obito does is Kamui, everything!!!
Kakashi started using his own in part two.

Go and rewatch your anime again,

I yield

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: no u misunderstand. I meant after the kaguya fight.

Its just to show that he's fully dead
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

No!!

Look Edo Tensei is a jutsu

You develop a jutsu with knowledge not with cells,
He refined the technique or he just learnt Kabuto's refinement and that is what allowed them to be brought back to almost their full power.

Is there any if the people that Kabuto brought back that was not up to their full powers? Did he use Zetsu to bring them back? I am talking of the Kages and other powerful main ninjas.
Did he himself use a Zetsu host? But he had to collect chakra from anko to enable him have the power to strenghten the control.

If you don't know how to do something well, given you more energy does not mean you will still do it well.

That's true, the way other E.Ts fought nullifies my claim..
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
rapmike:

Its also possible that obito had replaced his other eye after some time. He has a reservoir of sharingans by the way.
obito did not replace his sharingan because
1.obito and kakashi would not had have the same vision or dimension.
2.obito would probably not have kumui
Obito didn't go blind because he has harashima's cells.reason is
1.an EMS bcomes a rinnengan with harashima cells
2.shisui's MS would have reactivated with harashima cells or in 10 years time

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mutaino7: tosyn no disappoint me naw..if kim shud c diz nah avenue 4 unrelevant arswhooping.. Weytin them dhey use judge or notice great shinobi..no be by im feat.. A blind madara soloed sasuke until naruto came to his rescue.. If possible enter n.v and ask around who is more powerful btw maddy and sasuke u go c reply.. D only special power wey im get na im sharinegan after dat nothing.. Just because of nine chibaku im go come beat hashi.. Person wey im d go forest go fight tailed beast con dhey dash neighbors for certain amount..e 4 gv am free if not 4 tobirama intervention.. If d guy come get rinne or sharin weytin im go do..all d tailed beast stay jejely 4 one place they rejoiced bros suddenly come use dem as epic center 4 chibaku tensei with resistance or fight oh im do strong pass hashi b dat.. When it was fully stated dat only sharingan and hashi cell fit subdue d tailed bsts so dat one as far as am concern aint a feat.. If sasuke no c d hokages has threat e 4 done show im other syd since.. Hagomoro seal done return to d original owner..with sharinegan sasuke cannot defeat edo madara.. Blind maddy dhey even analyse sharingan comma 4 sasgay..dat is to show u person with xperience, power and subtlety even if handicap aint a push over.. Sasgay wey no fit maintain susano when he won dhey blind nah im kon go topple maddy wey dhey use blind susano.. So u go understand d reason y hashi nid to pant and rest alittle.. D only canon fight wey sasuke fight xcept against nardo, chunin, itachi has always bin with help so he no dhey tire excessively.. Shebi im jam person wey pass im level 4 kage arc no b obito save im arss..take ur tym oh..

If you could authoritatively tell me that Hashirama defeated all ther beasts at once then I'll yield. If you could just imagine someone using Pain's techniques with Madara kinda intelligence, maybe you might understand what I'm tryna say. We saw what Madara did to Hashiram with chakra rods and you're here giving me history. The seal is just to seal Kaguya, that's not the focal point of his power. Madara threw TBB and whatever at him and he's using stuffs to block them effectively. I wonder what will happen if comes against a shinra tensei.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
teemy:

The same way naruto could have some of his clones take on the form of sakura, sasuke and kabuto during the chunin exams. Nothing to it. Once the several clones come together info is shared.

Alaye what are you saying?? Are you comparing transformation jutsu to a tailed beast reducing in size?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mutaino7: Tosyn check d edo kages vs gaara,onoki division.. The kages just know say they were summoned but dont av a clue of wat dhey were going to do.. Or 4 more clarification listen to itachi's and nagato's convo on their way to meet bee and nardo.. Where nagato said d controller of d jutsu must av a cynical motive 4 revíving them.. Shey if u wan kill person u go dhey say saru u done old gan weytin happen y ur face b like rain water.

i already showed you a manga page to prove that you're wrong on that
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Graviton2: Owing to the link's inability to open, I have downloaded and watched the episode from beginning to end and there is not sign of what you claimed. You know what that means, Kimco.

Please tell me the exact part to watch, so I can find this move you claimed to have seen. If you can't provide this, then you will have to honor your bet.
shippuden 192 damnit.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Where are weapons summoned from, does it not look like a seal?

Didn't jiraiya seal amaterasu?
how far must u reach?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

Why did switching bodies not resurrect Orochimaru's arms? He has arms but he didn't have hands.
yh, how come oro cus still use his arms and hands. He performed seals against naruto when he turned into a a 4 tail. Anoda plot hole I see.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: how far must u reach?

i thought my questions were simple!
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Feraz: how was it? Do you have pictures to upload the activities that went on there? If yes, pls, upload some. . . .
also who did u go as?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Its either you guys have a personal vendetta against Kishi or you're rather finding it difficult to stretch your imagination. Is it that its impossible to seal a "shoe" in a death god seal or you just want a reason why I'd wanna seal a shoe in a death god seal?

What I'm tryna make you understand is that the deathgod seal isn't just to seal things with souls, you can seal whatever you want in it. And cos Sarutobi said what he said when sealing human doesn't mean the same will apply when Minato is sealing a chakra entity. When Minato's soul was sealed, his body was intact, when Orochimaru's part of his soul that makes his hands function was sealed, his hands were intact but useless. Even when Sarutobi soul was sealed, his physical body didn't change a bit, But how come when Kurama was sealed, his physical body depleted in size?
kyuubi's physical size reduced cos half of him was taken.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
nani667:

The first time Orochimaru summoned Hashirama to fight Sarutobi, he immediately took away his inhibitions, turning him into a puppet, that's why he couldn't even resist if he wanted to.... But the second time Orochimaru summoned the Hokages with Sasuke, he didn't remove their inhibitions, that's why Hashirama could resist.... His Chakra is very powerful.... And that's why the Nidaime couldn't break free when he tried, cos Orochimaru was using Hashirama's Chakra to keep them in Control, and seeing as it was Hashirama's Chakra Orochimaru was using, hashirama was able to break free.....

If Orochimaru was using just his Chakra, the Nidaime would have broken free when he wanted to.....

So yes, a powerful and intense Chakra is needed in order to resist the Edo Tensei ✔
agreed. Even tobirama pointed to this fact
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Brisingr: We are mixing the effect of spamming MS and using Izanagi
The side effect of using Izanagi is quite different from MS overuse.
Izanagi involve loss of said eye forever remember Danzo,Tobi and Madara.
Why MS overuse will gradually lead to loss of Vision.
Recall Danzo vs Sasgay anytime danzo uses Izanagi one of his sharigans closes forever
unlike MS Usage,( blurry vision).
losing your eye through Izanagi is the spiritual loss ala "sharigan sealing " while MS IS your regular blindness.
the term used for the "regular blindness" was sealed away gradually.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

If I do, I won't be asking you..

Orochimaru was to be sealed, yes. But he ended up taking the part of his soul that makes his hands worked, his physical hands were still there, but he couldn't use them.

Now my point is, if you seal someone's soul, it doesn't affect their physical body. But how come kurama reduced in size?
dude it does affect the body. If I remember correctly oro was bleeding and had intense pain. Also yh why did kurama reduce in size? Was it nt kishi dat said the silver and gold brothers ate the meat of kyuubi? I smell plot hooooooooles
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

My point is he didn't seal a soul, he sealed chakra. Sarutobi claimed the should of the sealer and sealer with fight. But Minato ain't gonna fight a damn soul cos what he sealed is chakra and chakra is not a soul.
they are not jux chakra. Everything points to dat fact...dem being babies den later adult bijuus. I believe minato meant to seal half of the kyuubi. Buh seriously the question begs again, why did kyuubi reduce in size if he had flesh like others?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
rapmike:

Its also possible that obito had replaced his other eye after some time. He has a reservoir of sharingans by the way.
then why was it said that both eyes were his original pair?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: also who did u go as?
Nope. I'm in a different state entirely.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

The problem i have like i said before is that you guys keep expecting Kishi to spoon feed you
you want to see Minato, a hokage level ninja that knew, dated and married a Jinchuuriki who was also an uzumaki for many many years to go through the same struggle that you saw his 16 year old son go through. The same minato that invented a seal that was stronger than Bee's yet allowed chakra to mix with his son's and still programme his and his wife's chakra into it.

congrats keep waiting
in case u've not noticed naruto's story isn't particularly class A and most of it is an in-ur-face story. Sure some of the plot is rly gud but please spare us all this "deep" talk.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
WackyJ1:

Orochimaru is not the inventor of the jutsu,

People refine techniques.. I didn't say upgrade. The jutsu that orochimaru used was not as strong as the one he used later, that was due to his abilities with the jutsu but because of time and all he had learnt whule observing Kabuto, he was able to ressurrect them to full power.

Why can't you say that because they were resurrect using Zetsu as sacrifices that they were able to come back with full powers? And the it would make sense for orochimaru to also have a Zetsu host to be able to hold them.

Nothing concern the Zetsu host in orochimaru to the refinement of the technique.

Kabuto is not the one that added Hashirama's DNA to madara. Personally I did not see anything that Kabuto added, it's just that Madara kept him quiet when he was making his claims.
so who added it to him? I'll like to knw.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
rapmike:

Then tell me something, how sure are you that obito did not change his eyes? Because the kamui is his technique and may exert less chakra than amaterasu or Susano'o.

Besides I can also look at it from the fact that the eyes were not used together on the same person for a long time.
becos if he did, he wudn't have kamui.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: so who added it to him? I'll like to knw.

madara did himself, he used it for his wound.

And in the manga page that Tosyn put madara told kabuto not to misunderstand, that he is not the one responsible for his power.

Please put the manga page or the manga chapter number where orochimaru weaved seals and Performed a ninjutsu at naruto
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Alaye what are you saying?? Are you comparing transformation jutsu to a tailed beast reducing in size?

Just saying that chakra can take on any form.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Cos you know how to use your power doesn't make you more powerful, it just goes to show you're more intelligent.

I don't need to talk much on this, Wacky already schooled you
with experience comes knowledge and intelligence. Which makes u a powerful person. If u think knowing how to use one's power doesn't equate power the I'm sorry. Take for instance orochimaru trying to kill nagato. He cud have den...however, with experience, grwoth and intelligence, nagato went soo high dat oro became his underling. Dats wat experience does to u. Power is no power untill u have learned to use it. Where there is knowledge, there is power- midway inc, mk3...........also wacky schooled me? Really? I must have missed that lecture.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

MEaning?
sealer and sealed fight an eternal fight.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

What makes you think I'm serious?
den u suck at comedy

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.