Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy (12699 Views)

These Are The Photos North Korea Doesn't Want You To See / Nelson Mandela Dead 2013” : Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Killed By Internet Death Hoax / Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man
You are beginning to bore me.
Do you really have something to say?
You have referred to us as "anti-Isreal brigade"I replied that a search engine was as well accused of being anti-semitic.
Next you came up with "non-sequitur".
Is this a convenient way of saying "I have no answer"
More like an apt way of characterising the quality of your argument.My views on this issue have been already expressed.

In your earlier response to me,I noticed you lacked knowledge of the basic facts of the conflict.I fail to see how you can take a position on a conflict that you know little about its origins
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by mrmayor(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2007
Dave,

The problem with people who regurgitate the load of sh-it spoon fed to them by Pat Robinson and Fox News is they believe that by the virtue of their religion i.e Christianity that Jews can do no WRONG.Just like Fox News and 700 Club you believe that the Jews are a special people chosen by a merciful all powerful God to be lord and master in the Mideast.

The relationship of the Jews and the Land of Canaan started according to your bible when the left Egypt in search of a homeland,they didn't try taking strong established states but they went after City States like Ai,Jericho,hebron they killed and pillaged a land they didn't build,please don't forget that your bible said that God told the Jews to kill everything in their part to possess a land they never owned and built up.

You believe that anyone who dares critiques the Jews is a Neo Nazi but you fail to see that people like Pat Robinson are xenophobic bigots who pretend to be different,am sure you are aware that the views you hold have been spoon fed to you by a Jewish Contolled American Media.

The Mideast Crisis would have been sorted out by now if not for the Jewish lobby who hold American administration to ransom,the Jewish have been repeated spared UN sanctions by the American Veto.

Your religious believe has shielded you from the suffering of the Palestinians.The is no difference between Zionism and Aparthied,Zionism is celebrated by rightwing Born Again Christians.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 20, 2007
@ mrmayor,

this is not about pat robinson, foxnews, bible stories e.t.c.

This is about facts, figures and hard evidence. If you have contrasting evidence to prove that the palestinians are right please do not hesitate to share it. It will go a long way in improving this debate beyond merely recycling long stories that prove no points.

Does the land belong to the Jews or Palestinians? Let us know with proof. You goofed on your last post, i noticed you avoided saying anything on that point only to turn up accusing others of regurgitating the 700 Club manifesto.

No one has yet to concretely show us WHY the "sh-it spoon" fed to us by the 700 club and fox news is WRONG. Until you do that and not keep dribbling around salient issues, few will be prepared to take any of your words seriously.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2007
mrmayor:

The Mideast Crisis would have been sorted out by now if not for the Jewish lobby who hold American administration to ransom,the Jewish have been repeated spared UN sanctions by the American Veto.

Now that is some "sh-it spoon"! Quintessential anti-semitism coupled with mutilation of grammar.The Jewish lobby,hey? You probably have a copy of the The Protocols of The Elders of Zion in your library.

Impeach the arguments on their merits and stop feeding us that "Jewish and Evangelical conspiracy" twaddle .Having rejected peaceful co-existence with Isreal for decades,Arabs have dug themselves into a hole.Untill,they come to realise that Isreal has come to stay and stop giving extremists like Hamas the levers of power,they have themselves to blame
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by somze(f): 9:49pm On May 20, 2007
@ i-man, davidylan
Well said
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2007
@I-man
Can you actually make your point without accusing us of being anti-semitic?
We are anti-semitic because we have views contrary to yours, what an outrage.
Are you reading from an auto-cue prepared by Pat Robbinson?
And lastly when did grammatical errors become the core of this debate?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 20, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-man
Can you actually make your point without accusing us of being anti-semitic?
We are anti-semitic because we have views contrary to yours, what an outrage.
Are you reading from an auto-cue prepared by Pat Robbinson?
And lastly when did grammatical errors become the core of this debate?

grin grin You really need to listen to yourself.

Tornadoz:

@NymphoQin
Welcome to the deluded world of Christian "Taleban" davidylan.

If i may borrow your own very words:

Can you actually make your point without accusing us of being deluded christian talebans?
We are deluded christian talebans because we have views contrary to yours, what an outrage.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 2:48am On May 21, 2007
@davidylan
This is what I meant with the kettle calling the pot black. Flip to the previous page and you will find I-man's rhetorics are littered with anti semitic or anti-Jewish garbage. Since he joined this debate, this has remained one of his distinguishing characteristics. Check this out, in his second or third post he wrote:
This is one "elephant in the room" that the anti-Isrealbrigade prefer to gloss over.
. Next he wrote
Lacking the instruments of logic,our [b]anti-Isreal [/b]brigade have resorted to ad hominen attacks
Is he incapable of having an intelligent discourse?
Am going to spare you the embarrassment of how many times you have used this tired and old diversionary tactics yourself.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 3:10am On May 21, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylan
This is what I meant with the kettle calling the pot black. Flip to the previous page and you will find I-man's rhetorics are littered with anti semitic or anti-Jewish garbage. Since he joined this debate, this has remained one of his distinguishing characteristics. Check this out, in his second or third post he wrote:. Next he wrote Is he incapable of having an intelligent discourse?
Am going to spare you the embarrassment of how many times you have used this tired and old diversionary tactics yourself.

my dear, anyone with half a brain reading this thread would notice as soon as your poor scholarship and limited grasp of the subject was exposed you suddenly stopped debating issues prefering instead to launch attacks at my person going to the extent of posting my profile!
Stop sobbing, you call others deluded christian taleban, comedians and Pat Robertson's parrots and yet you are wondering whether others are capable of "intelligent discourse".

Can you point to ur own examples of "intelligent discourse" immediately after ur numerous gaffes were exposed?
You accuse others of using diversionary tactics, i laugh! grin

BTW @ I-man, pls ignore the desperate attempt of those whose limited knowledge has been so exposed they prefer to attack personalities than engage in the "intelligent discourse" they keep sobbing about.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by TayoD(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2007
@I-man, Davidylan,

Kudos to you guys. it's always nice to have people who stand by the truth no matter how politically unnacceptable it is.

This debate has exposed the pro-palestines (not to use anti-semitic) as lacking in knowledge. Their diversionary tactics has been legendary. They keep saying our views are based on the Bible when we have not for once sourced for evidence from that Good Book. Then Tornadoz accused me of extensive quotation from the Bible when I only did that once in response to Afam's claim that he is a 'practicing' Christian. Mrmayor is now on board quoting profusely from the bible - so who now is making conclusions based on that Good Book?

The hypocrisy of these bunch is most evident when they consider Pat Robertson a persona non grata, and yet gloss over Mohammed's statement which calls for the anihilation of the Jews and is a part of the binding Articles in the establishment of Hamas. They are quick to point at Gideon Levy's article but that same finger limps when Mohammed's statement stares them right in the face.  

I can't remember when last I listened to Pat Robertson or watched the 700 Club, and neither have I had much time to listen to the Fox News or any other News network for that matter. As Davidylan said, all they need do is prove that these sources are untruthful and we will take it up from there.

In the mean time, I will expect them to keep reveling in their ignorance and taking pleasure in their hate-filled rhetoric towards a people whose right to the land of their forefathers cannot be questioned, not in the list bit by those who are recent immigrants to that land - the Palestines.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 5:31am On May 22, 2007
@TayoD
You live in cloud cuckoo land if you think the hitting on the keyboard by 3 monkeys will be able to recreate the works of Shakespeare.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Afam(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2007
@Mrmayor,

You simply have to live with the fact that some people on this forum think that supporting Israel regardless of any wrongs they do is all it takes to become a good christian (one even had the guts to ask me why I was not supporting Israel when I claim to be a christian). Such is the level of stpidity being exhibited on a public forum by those that have been wrong quite a number of times on virtually all the issues they have attemtped to contribute to.

Education does not equal knowledge and on this forum I have seen enough proof.

Even when some Israelis are not happy with the senseless killing of many civilians in the Israeli Hezbollah war some religous bigts here are ready to spend their last breathe defending what Israelis are opposing, what a shame.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by batu: 1:02pm On May 22, 2007
You simply have to live with the fact that some people on this forum think that supporting Israel regardless of any wrongs they do is all it takes to become a good christian

Well, what is funny is that right from the beginning of this topic, any support for the stance of Israel (which is largely defensive) has been regarded as 'Christian' and anybody who declares such support is already a bigot or Pat Robinson stand-in. Interestingly, the hotbed of anti-Isreal campaign has relocated from the Nazi Germany in the 20's and 40's now to the Islamic nations of the middle east. Their own opinion is firmly rooted in the commandment of muhammed in the Quran that 'the Messiah will not come until the Jews are totally annihilated.'
Regardless of the abuses that are potentially coming my way, I boldly declare my unwavering support for the nation of Israel over their enemies both physical and spiritual. That is my opinion, and like all opinions it is influenced by my faith in the God of the Bible; and by careful observation of the history and events in the middle east. I will love what God loves; God has declared his love for Israel (Exodus 3,4; Joel 3, Psalm 83, Psalm 87 etc) and so do I. On the other hand, the opinion of some people is total support for the destruction of the nation of Israel or anything Israel, based on the deep antisemitism rooted in Islam, propagated by Al-Jazeera, CNN etc, and canvased by those who support such persuasions regardless.
So which of the nations want peace, between Israel who have declared their intention to support a two-nation region, and those whose unflinching doctrine is total destruction of Israel? This is the time to stand for what you believe and not for political correctness, those who stand in the middle of the road will be run over. I have 99 or 100 posts, 98% will be in the faith forum: I am saying this to make the work light for the 'profile-chasers', before they look for my 'profile' and label me a religious freak. whatever!!!!!!! tongue tongue
For those with their deep anti-Israel sentiments, who see Ahmadinajad and the Ayatollah as their heroes, let me rub salt into the wound by showing you what the true God of the Bible said in Jeremiah 31 vs35-36:
[b]"Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of host is his name:
If those ordinances depart from me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
"[/b]
Need I say more than 'Thus sayeth the Lord." The continued existence of Israel to the surrounding Islamic nations, regardless of the consessions made by Israel, is contrary to what the Quran says as mentioned above; and no amout of consession will assuage them apart from the total destruction of Israel. (either "murder the jews or push them into the seas" is a common saying in the middle east) They are finding ready support all over, but "thus sayeth the Lord" is enough for us. grin
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by TayoD(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2007
@topic,

It is obvious that the anti-Isreali gang have nothing to say but to malign the rest of us. They have provided no proof whatsoever other than to call us names. In their 'kolo' world, it is now a crime to be Christian and stand by Isreal despite the fact that you provide non-biblical proofs to establish your position.

You guys can eat your hearts out for all I care. The Jews are here to stay on their forefathers' land. If you don't like it, go align with Hamas - they are looking for more suicide bombers anyway. Go blow your pea brains out as no one will miss it.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2007
Such is the level of stpidity being exhibited on a public forum by those that have been wrong quite a number of times on virtually all the issues they have attemtped to contribute to.
Education does not equal knowledge and on this forum I have seen enough proof.

@TayoD
You live in cloud cuckoo land if you think the hitting on the keyboard by 3 monkeys will be able to recreate the works of Shakespeare.

So much insults thrown our way, so much energy expended on posts and yet not even one piece of convincing evidence to show us where we went wrong. Amazing.

No appologies to anyone, history, archeaology and the bible convincingly support the Isreali cause. God promised Abraham and David that they would not lack a man to stand before Him forever. Cry all you want, Isreal can NEVER be destroyed!
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by ijogbon(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2007
@batu
TWAILEY !!!!!!!! for Baba GOD grin

lol
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2007
Tornadoz:

@TayoD

Your responses on this thread are a classic demonstration of Benford's Law of Controversy- Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available

Being hopelessly uninformed on the conflict,you have resorted to making insulting remarks.The title of this thread proclaims that "Isreal doesn't want peace" but you have been unable to explain why the "peace loving" Palestinians elected Hamas and resorted to violence the very day Isreal completed its pullout from Gaza
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2007
@ I-man
Your responses on this thread are a classic demonstration of Benford's Law of Controversy- Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available

Being hopelessly uninformed on the conflict,you have resorted to making insulting remarks.The title of this thread proclaims that "Isreal doesn't want peace" but you have been unable to explain why the "peace loving" Palestinians elected Hamas and resorted to violence the very day Isreal completed its pullout from Gaza

Insulting remarks? Thats rich coming from an arrogant and condescending person who expects civility. When mrmayor was having a debate with daviddylan you jumped in with "anti-semitism coupled with mutilation of grammar" statement.
You consistently accuse me of knowing nothing about the issue whilst failing to provide your "expertise" on the subject. Where in your posts have you visited the "Isreal doesn't want peace" article you just quoted. When you joined this debate your voice was 2 octave higher than any one else. Insulting remarks indeed.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by boome1: 1:23pm On May 25, 2007
i have to be honest here the way i see it is that the opressed is easily been labelled the opressor in the name of political correctness. Israel has in the past 6 decades put up with a lot of violent practices all in the name of the u.n palestinians are not peace loving people as u guys are making them out to be look at the hundreds of chances they have had in the past to make things work and yet they refused .not until we all can read between the lines even kids can easily tell when they see the clouds they tell u a storm is brewing so why cant u see that islamic hegemony is the end game as clearly stated by al zawahiri if iranians love the palestinians so much why dont they just support them by building schools and mosques and putting forward meaninful resolutions at the u.n rather they send them guns to kill themselvea all in the name of preaparing the way for the 12th immam( religious fanatism at its very best) let us not forget what gave rise to all this unrest the massacre of jews in europe which later led to mass migration to palestine and as time went by they bought these lands from the palestinians and settled in some parts known to be inhabitable and made a paradise and an economy out of it only for the palestinians to turn around requesting for these lands when the ones they have got hasnt been utilised at all lest i forget israel as it is today has width the size of jfk airport in the u.s while the whole of the arab lands is hundreds of thousands in sq miles.another good way to look at it is from our own perspective here in nigeria. its only shameful that some people make uninformed comment, palestinians greet the death of isrealis by suicide bombers with great joy while any isreali that kills a palestinian is sentenced to life imprisonment now to the issue of syria it habours the greatest terrorist of all in its territory(leader of hamas) assasinates rafik hariri and turns around to sue for peace , which to me seems higly inconsistent. i will like to close up this session by reminding you "infidels" as we are known or called by muslim zealots when asked in 1978 ali khomeni the father of the revolution in iran said after a long day in the service of Allah(killing jews and christains and laying siege at the emassy of the u.s about the carnage he said so far humans have not been killed only "pigs"
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by chidichris(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2007
we are not surposed to be in this long debate if this thread has a complete statement. Isreal does not want peace! what does isreal want and who wants peace? the answers could make us understand more instead of going into arguement.
Afam and co, am not here to fight with you but pls for once say in your opinion what you think will be a lasting solution to this conflict. Iranian president said isreal should be wiped out of the map. do u surport that? is that possible knowing the millitary might of isreal? if it is not possible, then tell us what is possible and what can bring peace.
america is always a target, are they still occupying palestines lands.
arabs and muslims are having their businesses in american and most of themn have american passports which i think is another way of making the world a peaceful place for all of us to co-exist.
the palastine we are talking about here maybe hamas because abbas on his own has seen that war had not yielded any possitive outcome and he went for a peaceful discussion and all of here saw it yielding results untill the intervention of the hamas.
what is the news today in lebanon.
we are all aware the iran is sponsoring all these terrorists organisation in the middleast to take over the governement in other to pursue the war against isreal.
if we are quoting the bible here let our muslim brethens confirm for us if the qoran they read allows killing which is a destruction of God's work.
how wise is that nobody says it is bad when rockets are fired into isreal without target?
the truth of the matter here is that going by the words of the Bible, the whole world multiply by two cannot win isreal in a war but for us christains, we can read Isaih 62 read from verse 6 to 12.
if isreal does not want peace, maybe, the president of iran wants peace, osama bin laden wants peace, hamas and hezeboulah want peace.
please mr. afam, make your statement a complete one and i wonder why surporters of afam are against people who quote people afterall the author of this thread quoted someone.
if anyone supports isreal, he ate poison from america and he listens to jewish controlled media like fox news and 700 but all ye anti-isreal, who do u listen to and what is the source of your information?
please arguements are based on points and not abuses, let u all reffer us to issues and facts. christains should reffer us to the chapters of the bible and muslims reffer us to the chapters of the qoran.
the hezeboulah we know today is in serious war with the government so in legal terms, they are fighting against an elected government so they are rebels and because of their illegalities in delaing with arms they are terrorists and that is what UN tags them.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2007
we are not surposed to be in this long debate if this thread has a complete statement. Isreal does not want peace! what does isreal want and who wants peace? the answers could make us understand more instead of going into arguement.
Try this link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52416.0.html#msg1098544
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2007
@ tornadoz,
please you can do better than desperately clinging to a questionable write up by Gideon Levy. Are you telling us that 5 pages later you have no proof/clues of the Isreal-palestinian conflict than a few pages of drivel by someone who just happens to be a jew?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Afam(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2007
davidylan:

@ tornadoz,
please you can do better than desperately clinging to a questionable write up by Gideon Levy. Are you telling us that 5 pages later you have no proof/clues of the Isreal-palestinian conflict than a few pages of drivel by someone who just happens to be a jew?

So, while we are adviced to forget the views of an Israeli (who is well known in Israel and had been a special assistant to a former PM) we should accept those of a Nigerian student that is living in the US nad harbors much hatred towards the muslims and arabs?

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 27, 2007
Afam:

So, while we are adviced to forget the views of an Israeli (who is well known in Israel and had been a special assistant to a former PM) we should accept those of a Nigerian student that is living in the US nad harbors much hatred towards the muslims and arabs?
Wonders shall never end.

issues please! grin

Naa forget about my views, they dont count. Thank God you refered to the "views of an Isreali", as that is what they are, merely the views of someone whether it is right or wrong is up to others to decide. Do we then merely take the "views" of this Isreali simply because he was a special assistant to a former PM as holy grail? How about we consider those "views" side be side with the overwhelming evidence lying just under our noses if only we would remove our blinkered glasses?

What other evidence have you brought up besides rehashing the views of Gideon Levy? Are we to build a temple unto the palestinians on less than 2000 words?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 1:39am On May 28, 2007
@davidylan
What other evidence have you brought up besides rehashing the views of Gideon Levy? Are we to build a temple unto the palestinians on less than 2000 words?
Stop playing dumb now , will you.
Did you forget the UN resolutions I quoted, or the ruling of the international court I referenced?
Please "your *sharpest* thoughts" only.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 1:51am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylanStop playing dumb now , will you.
Did you forget the UN resolutions I quoted, or the ruling of the international court I referenced?
Please "your *sharpest* thoughts" only.

the non-binding UN resolutions that are routinely flouted by the arabs? Why did we have a war in 1948? the UN partitioned the other half of British controlled palestine to be shared between Isreal and Palestine, giving east jerusalem to the palestinians, gaza and the west bank to Jordan. Isreal accepted, the arabs rejected it and rather ammassed their armies at the Jewish border thinking they could easily over-run them. They failed woefully, failed again in 1967, now they are back to crying over the same UN resolutions they first rejected and flouted with disregard in 1948!

Are you still sobbing over the UN non-binding resolutions?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 2:03am On May 28, 2007
@davidylan
I answered your question which you so conveniently ignored. Am not going to start going over same issue again.
You forgot my clearly defined instructions: "your *sharpest* thoughts" only.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 2:11am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylan
I answered your question which you so conveniently ignored. Am not going to start going over same issue again.
You forgot my clearly defined instructions: "your *sharpest* thoughts" only.

grin grin grin where is your "answer"? In the moon? You claimed you referenced bogus UN reolutions to support your claim about Isreal being an illegal occupying force:

1. more than enough historical evidence has been sourced to prove that the land belongs to the jews! Which you conveniently pretended not to see.

2. more than enough evidence has been given to show that the first group to disregard the UN partition plan of 1947 and your bogus UN resolutions were the arabs who resorted to war against Isreal in 1948!

Stop dribbling around issues that are crystal clear for all to see.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 2:39am On May 28, 2007
@davidylan
where is your "answer"? In the moon? You claimed you referenced bogus UN reolutions to support your claim about Isreal being an illegal occupying force:

1. more than enough historical evidence has been sourced to prove that the land belongs to the jews! Which you conveniently pretended not to see.

2. more than enough evidence has been given to show that the first group to disregard the UN partition plan of 1947 and your bogus UN resolutions were the arabs who resorted to war against Isreal in 1948!

Stop dribbling around issues that are crystal clear for all to see.
I have repeatedly said if the Israelis have proof that the land belongs to them, they can do themselves a favour by going to the international court of justice and proving once and for all, they own the land. They won't go there, because they lost there, and they also ost at the UN, while claiming archaeological evidence. Palestinian archaeologist can also bring out this falsehood. Come on, give me a break.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 2:44am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylanI have repeatedly said if the Israelis have proof that the land belongs to them, they can do themselves a favour by going to the international court of justice and proving once and for all, they own the land. They won't go there, because they lost there, and they also ost at the UN, while claiming archaeological evidence. Palestinian archaeologist can also bring out this falsehood. Come on, give me a break.

Lets stop this pretence and come out of your state of denial. Is it the same UN that the arabs disregarded in 1948 that you expect Isreal to turn to? When the UN divided the land according to their 1947 partition plan, Isreal accepted the entire arab world rejected! Even Iraq who had no stake in Palestine rushed to Jordan to fight Isreal! shocked

Is it the same UN that gave Bakassi away to Cameroun based on agreements signed between Germany and England? the same bakassi people who fought so hard to remain in Nigeria?

And why have independent archeologists from other countries not faulted Isreali findings? why have the palestinian archeologists not disputed Isreali findings if indeed they are false? Think before posting! It wont hurt!
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 2:57am On May 28, 2007
@davidylan
Is it the same UN that gave Bakassi away to Cameroun based on agreements signed between Germany and England? the same bakassi people who fought so hard to remain in Nigeria?
I told you before, the court only rule based on the evidence presented to it. Courts don't rule because of sentinments, surely you know this.
And why have independent archeologists from other countries not faulted Isreali findings? why have the palestinian archeologists not disputed Isreali findings if indeed they are false? Think before posting! It wont hurt!
They did better than that by taking their findings to the right authority-the UN.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 2:57am On May 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@davidylanI have repeatedly said if the Israelis  have proof that the land belongs to them, they can do themselves a favour by going to the international court of justice and proving once and for all, they own the land. They won't go there, because they lost there, and they also ost at the UN, while claiming archaeological evidence.  Palestinian archaeologist can also bring out this falsehood. Come on, give me a break.

Which ICJ ruling are you refering to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

UN Security Council Rejects US Bid To Extend Iran Arms Embargo / 5 Best Presidents in African History / Boko Haram Kills 24 Chadian Soldiers In Lake Chad Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.