Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why Is America So Blessed? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is America So Blessed? (23129 Views)

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / Why Is Nigeria So Blessed With Poverty? / Why Is Nigeria So, So Blessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by MandingoII(m): 3:06am On Oct 19, 2010
oops, Mandingo thought you were away Guess not!

oh boy! Don't forget we're just visitors. Behave yu self.

Visitor?

You must be nutz.

THIS is my BOARD!

Everywhere I go, I set up house.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 19, 2010
^^LOL a wam tu da ediat ya? a wa di!

anyway. . .@Ochungal it look like yu right ya misses. Di gyal nuh right enuh. Something is wrong with her seriously undecided. Mi kno ave nuttin fi gi ar so mi nuh kno why she a follow mi suh. She lucky.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

This whole thread is garbage. There's so much misinformation and imbecilic reasoning here my head would explode if I were to attempt to refute it all. Why bother, sad
Now aint that the truth. This thread is a disgrace as are most of the posters here. angry You all should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves for the amount of hatred and contempt you have displayed for fellow blacks. embarassed Is that what America's much vaunted melting pot is? Nothing but a seething cauldron of inter and intra ethnic hatred, prejudice and foolish racial stereotyping
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2010
ochungal:

Tensor777: Thanks to said TV I knew from age 8 that children are out in the world starving. It made me know that I had to be proactive towards poverty whenever I have money to give and time to spare. Don't feel bad poverty is world wide and mass media shows not only Africas poor but the ones in Central America, Carribbean, Asia and the former soviet states , even the ones living in West Virginia (Appalacian mountains). I've spent enough on school fees to earn my degrees, so I'm a certified Free Thinker. Life experiences are lessons learned. So, any negatives (3) posters made about Black Americans is because we've been victims of it and bare witness to it. I'm certain others will do the same over time on this site. BTW: The Black American male didn't refute the comments. In fact, they started due to his remarks  grin grin grin. Which CAP took to task, haven't seen the fellow since. grin

I notice there's a tone of insinuations. So, no need to continue; We are ALL entitled to our own views. You have yours, I have mines.  Nice chatting with you.
Well you can't expect to get away with the utter garbage you have been spouting here on this thread. I don't need to insinuate anything at all about what I feel about your extemely racist views.
Your views are just plain wrong and I suspect one of  the REAL REASONS for your views are your lack of faith - your atheism to be specific.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by emiemi(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2010
America is great simply because the people are REAL. They face realities and tell it as it is.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^ok thanks.

@Ochungal Louis a gwan wid ar foo foo sittin a talk bout Obeah. A wa du ar? She a drink mad puss piss tu rahtid! angry She a gwan like seh mi a goat, mi nuh nyam grass!

ochungal:

MzDrkskn: grin grin People whey play wid fiha usually get burn, har obeah nu good. My girl need windex fi har glass ball grin If i-en real crystal she woulda see betta!

Look like yu need fi secure you online info. Why would a woman go out a har way fi fin yu info? Only online manroyals tongue do that stuff.

What is going on here? Is Nairaland now Patoisland?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
No Pro01, its not "Patoisland", it is indeed Nairaland but Nairaland also invited "Friends of Nigeria". Just a little history lesson Nigerian Pidgin is ONE OF the mother tongues of Patois so with that said, Ochungal wat a gwan? Lol.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by cap28: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
tensor777:

Now aint that the truth. This thread is a disgrace as are most of the posters here. angry You all should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves for the amount of hatred and contempt you have displayed for fellow blacks. embarassed Is that what America's much vaunted melting pot is? Nothing but a seething cauldron of inter and intra ethnic hatred, prejudice and foolish racial stereotyping

what are you wittering on about? if there is anything you disagree with,  come out openly and say what it is instead of muttering about how most of the posters on here are a disgrace, which posters and who?? it cant be that difficult to mention names can it tensor?  if its me you mean then tell me why you think im full of hatred and contempt and why, i hate bitching behind people's backs and as for that bit,ch they call mandingo knock yourself out cos you dont fool me you've shown me your true colours and your hypocrisy is beyond words.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2010
^^ I know that's right.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 4:11am On Oct 20, 2010
MzDa'kazz, What a gwan wink. people an dem goodas self! grin grin. Sumady a try kip up argument when mi dun dismis dem long time. *kian badda fi labrish wid krebe-krebe*

I like CAP. Fi him kien rare pon yah cool. Blessings to those who are free thinkers.

Like yu speech emimie wink
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 20, 2010
ochungal:

MzDa'kazz, What a gwan wink. people an dem goodas self! grin grin. Sumady a try kip up argument when mi dun dismis dem long time. *kian badda fi labrish wid krebe-krebe*

I like CAP. Fi him kien rare pon yah cool. Blessings to those who are free thinkers.

Like yu speech emimie wink

Cap a good yute. Di ongli ting mi cyah tek wid NL a sum a di judgemental stush ppl dem but as yu seh mi just ignore dem. Is how long yu depon NL? mi did neva kno seh anodda Yardie did de'bout. A lie, a one crawny gyal from England but she shame a Jamaica so she nuh count. Di gyal not even worthy fi ar name mention. Bout "Yardies are criminals" Quishi! She bright, RENK an feisty yu see? tsk. Anyway a weh di one Mandingo go?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 4:51am On Oct 20, 2010
Stush wi dun kno si we nu wha see whi dem yah stushette dem fava! Puss inna boot stush grin Mi woud a like see dat de yad krebe. Fi all wi know shi nu tap slime bout di whole a england and thef down brixton. Yu eva se nutn presentable from madland grin grin Dolla to donuts a madgal.

I think I've been on for at least 3wks now. Mi professor friend tell mi bout it. Him neva prep. mi fi culcha shock! grin Mi nah lie a one gal from VI mi wha fi tell her how har mumma, granny and pupa mek up. when mi first fin de site a she big an bradd inna a chat wi. that was 2 months ago an mi neva did wha drop inna dis yah susu, couldn't resist too much sus grin
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 20, 2010
ochungal:

Stush wi dun kno si we nu wha see whi dem yah stushette dem fava! Puss inna boot stush grin  Mi woud a like see dat de yad krebe. Fi all wi know shi nu tap slime bout di whole a england and thef down brixton. Yu eva se nutn presentable from madland  grin grin  Dolla to donuts a madgal.

I think I've been on for at least 3wks now. Mi professor friend tell mi bout it. Him neva prep. mi fi culcha shock!  grin Mi nah lie a one gal from VI mi wha fi tell her how har mumma, granny and pupa mek up. when mi first fin de site a she big an bradd inna a chat wi. that was 2 months ago an mi neva did wha drop inna dis yah susu, couldn't resist too much sus  grin

A fi ar name dat enuh. She call arself MadLady but she nuh muss mad fi a chat bad bout Jamaica an a try counteract ME. Fi ar muma drop ar pon ar head long time! A wan brown gyal an a talk bout she "Jewish" an not a "yardie" LOL!Bonified dunce dat but mi deal wid ar case long time she all a haffi get moderator fi write me bout she file a complaint. Pu.ssy dat. Ediat ting dat. She all a get help from one nex crawny gyal fava sum'n like wen donkey breed wid goat!

LOL MI LOVE DI SUSS TOO! LOL mi love di pissen to rahtid. A one post som body di mek one post bout Jamaican girls are ghetto a mi di affi sign up QUICK fi trace dem off lol, yeh mi wi defend Jamaica to di grave! A weh dem FEEL like?! Mi nuh crazy but mi wi tun mad sumaddy if dem diss!
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2010
LOL  grin grin Get out a here! I actually got the name LOLOL Mi born bless but the Orshias bless me double. An a nu glass ball mi use fi mi science  wink  Again, the same thread yu mention a wha put mi pon de lerks. But de likkle zuttupenk nu come since mi de 'bout. shi com from one a dem ilan wi history not even mention.

mi a kibo mi mouth an nu tell nu body bout ova yah  grin grin dem set yah bad but yu khann imagine if fi wi  tegareg dem eva com yah? Hell & Powda house! Dem woulda need police and solja pon WWW  grin grin  , what a HISTORY that would be- not even facebook would have that much people pon line.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2010
Bk, grin grin grin Your cross bred is even worst! LOL, If de person nu look right from birth that's gonna be a true fight. lol
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2010
ochungal:

Bk,  grin grin grin Your cross bred is even worst!   LOL,  If de person nu look right from birth that's gonna be a true fight. lol

Lol. My cross breed worst? lol. I doubt that. lol. Dude, actually aint that good looking plus one of his eyes is always looking towards Montego while the other be facing St.Anne; so u neva know if he's talking to u or not! Thats my brother tho!

Why cant every freaking black nation come together and we all become one?
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2010
Bk, yu bro, bless him grin nu mash him up too much tomorrow.

We would get along if we have common goals. But everybody wants to be chief wink
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2010
ochungal:

Bk, yu bro, bless him grin nu mash him up too much tomorrow.

We would get along if we have common goals. But everybody wants to be chief wink

Oh, he's definitely catching it tomorrow. Maybe I should wait till I get back home instead of trying to diss him over the phone; it wont be as funny.lol

I know. I wish blacks (even if ure mixed with a freaking drop) can all come together for the advancement of our race and realize that regardless of the Languages or Nationalities that was forced upon us we are all one!
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2010
^^^LOL, waiting til yu reach home. It may get lost in translation over the phone.

The only time we'll get along is when our backs are to the wall, as for the bigotry against biracials- If you're of such lineage, look back at the individuals who have judged you , grin Some not so goodlooking folks I would bet.

I use to have hair "issues" to the point I use to cut it off. Now that I am older I just embrace what have been passed on to me. We have to be proud of who we are and who gave us life. I live to honor my ancestors and the love they had for each other in order to over come greater than what you or I bare. Always remember that and let the negatives roll off you like wata.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2010
cap28:

what are you wittering on about? if there is anything you disagree with,  come out openly and say what it is instead of muttering about how most of the posters on here are a disgrace, which posters and who?? it cant be that difficult to mention names can it tensor?  if its me you mean then tell me why you think im full of hatred and contempt and why, i hate bitching behind people's backs and as for that bit,ch they call mandingo knock yourself out cos you dont fool me you've shown me your true colours and your hypocrisy is beyond words.
Nope I m referring to the trolls on here who have hijacked this thread. They know themselves. People like ochungal, darkskin, louisthoru and mandingo.

In that wise I recommend that this thread be either be locked forthwith or taken to the racism and tribalism section
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
lmfao@ BK! Don't do it to him! "Donkey breed wit Hyena?" LMFAO! What a wicked bredda! LOL!!!!!!

Black people should be able to unite as we are right now two Jamaican women conversing with a Nigerian who can speak and understand Patois I dont know why ppl seem to want to fight it! (COUGH TENSOR!)

@Ochungal LOL. She nuh ready at'tall! Hell & Powder house a paradise compared to anyday some bonified "ready fi trace" yard ooman/ man com up ya! LOL As mi seh shi LUCKY! Mek she move ar clat an gweh!

@Tensor
, first of all I don't know you or even knew you were on the message board to how much I wasn't paying attention to you. You feeling left out or you badmind? you choose. Furthermore instead of behaving like you are going to have a fit, just reply to the topic and move yu ras.clat or report the thread AS YOU SAID! If you come to shoot, shoot. Ochungal, BK aswell as myself can converse elsewhere so it doesn't matter besides you TOO derailed the thread when you brought up issues about abortion and feeling the need to be the spokesman for the unborn. Which I can clearly see as I re-read the posts. Why don't you write a paper or journal about the cons of abortion instead of trying to pick a beef esp. with me in which case you are not at all ready!It's MZ.Darkskin btdw.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ochungal and BK, mi ave a feelin seh Tensor ago DO or is up to some EDIAT sittin, so anyhow this thread is locked mi ago link unu SAME WAY! Yall are cool peeps. It's good to know ppl like yall exist. Tensor GWEH!
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@Tensor[/b], first of all I don't know you or even knew you were on the message board to how much I wasn't paying attention to you. You feeling left out or you badmind? you choose. Furthermore instead of behaving like you are going to have a fit, just reply to the topic and move yu ras.clat or report the thread AS YOU SAID! If you come to shoot, shoot. Ochungal, BK aswell as myself can converse elsewhere so it doesn't matter besides you TOO derailed the thread when you brought up issues about abortion and feeling the need to be the spokesman for the unborn. Which I can clearly see as I re-read the posts. Why don't you write a paper or journal about the cons of abortion instead of trying to pick a beef esp. with me in which case you are not at all ready!It's MZ.Darkskin btdw.
LOL. You're a clever lady and no doubt you are just having fun here.  cool cheesy cool All well and good.
But I do take strong exception to some elements here who are trying to promote their own satanic agenda under the guise of clean fun.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
WOOOOI! LMFAO! MI BODY! MI WOMB! MI focal place!! LAWD TEK MI NOW! Him seh Ochungal a di DEVIL! LOL! What a pissen! Tensor you funny nuh rasclat. Tell me something are you a comedian?

Ochungal, mi nuh undastan? a wam to him?!

Tensor what do you mean by that sir? How is "somebody" here Satanic? Seriously what gave you the impression that there is satanism here? how do you get fun, games and laughs mixed with Satanism?

and im not "clever " is feisty mi feisty! lol.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by LouisThoru(f): 1:21am On Oct 21, 2010
This is why America is so blessed:

If you love America, please join this forum:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Make sure you tell them you are black and you love America so much. Dont fail to join or fail to read their posts.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 4:14am On Oct 21, 2010
Hey MzDarkSkin wid har CAMAROON KING!!! wink BK, yu didn't upset yu bro today? grin

Tense up! If you notice I dismiss you many postings ago. Call me Demonic, Satan or WHATEVER! It just slide off like butter pon hot knife tongue grin grin and correction the title is WITCH not TROLL (check yu mirror if they aren't all broken)!!!!!! Only demon on this board is you fi yu insolence. Go read yu bible and cuddle yu self. AGAIN (since you miss the first one) NICE TALKING TO YOU, DON'T NEED OR WANT TO TALK TO YOU. The moderator (s) and the OWNER will take action if need be. You weren't appointed moderator, god or saint of all things perfect. Dress back!

LouisT: WHY would you put up a link to a neonazi chatboard? If yu educated you would know what the Storm Front is, I don't think you want them putting naira link up on their site. When hate comes out to play it doesn't play fair. Leave those people alone.
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 21, 2010
@ Ochungal i didnt click the link because she already sho seh shi a mad ooman LONG TIME. but more than likely it was done out of sarcasm to say the U.S. is full of Neo-Nazi view points which I can understand. Tensor is just being Tensor I guess. Calling someone demonic is top of the line!
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 4:47am On Oct 21, 2010
^^^ what's up chica? There is NO reason to let yu cursor go near that link from yu see the name. Mi don't thread inna oda people camp if mi nu have no reason. di likke tambarine knaka khan come labajuice mi, if him mouth even set right grin grin grin

A notice se every thread mi post pon show up pon Update today alone, strange cry
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2010
ochungal:

^^^ what's up chica? There is NO reason to let yu cursor go near that link from yu see the name. Mi don't thread inna oda people camp if mi nu have no reason. di likke tambarine knaka khan come labajuice mi, if him mouth even set right grin grin grin

A notice se every thread mi post pon show up pon Update today alone, strange cry

Wah gwan my girl? LOL. is what yu mean wen yu seh "update today" mi nah andastan. . .
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by ochungal(f): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2010
I meant "Updated Topics". When I came on I saw every single thread that I've posted on listed under that area. Some are from the 16th, Last night I only had 3 (this thread is constant grin) I think quashi maybe messing around or the site have a delay. I just marked them all as 'read' to get rid of them.

If me eva disappear drop mi a line pon yah so mi know whey yu de. nu like mi a go nu whey fi now grin grin
Re: Why Is America So Blessed? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2010
^^^Where are you going?^^^

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Delta State / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.