Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23399 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2019
khiaa:

From the both of you. smiley

Giving you flower like this go cause me much problem somewhere else but no problem
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
khiaa:

From the both of you. smiley
khiaa baby
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
khiaa:

I'm here. smiley
there s something I ll like to tell u☺☺☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Auxigen(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
stefanbanach:
Delete that nonsense before your father reads it and dies of heartbreak.
LOL! Asin see epistle o
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 3:49am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
there s something I ll like to tell u☺☺☺

What's up? cheesy
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 3:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Amazingman:

Giving you flower like this go cause me much problem somewhere else but no problem

Just dump that loser lmatrasha, you are too good for that re.tard. grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

What's up? cheesy
good
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 4:48am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
good

What do you have to tell me?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 4:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

For a year now but sexually just 4 months ,
I don't know if she's the one cause I can be an asshole* when it comes to stuffs like love
Doing the withdrawal method grin

Deepfeel you are going to get caught up with that withdrawal method. You'll be demanding her to have an abortion (God forbid) in the future. angry. You had better put a glove on it. NO GLOVE NO LOVE. Remember this.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

What do you have to tell me?
a secret
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Just dump that loser lmatrasha, you are too good for that re.tard. grin
huh?

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 6:24am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
a secret

Tell me the secret.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Tell me the secret.
needs to be sure amazingman and deepfeel ain't eavesdropping.☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:

They are asleep, tell me.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:

First of all, u have no important secret to tell.
Second must you mention me?
Thirdly, why are u dragging me inside ur love hussle. Watch out ok some eyeing dey happen
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Deepfeel you are going to get caught up with that withdrawal method. You'll be demanding her to have an abortion (God forbid) in the future. angry. You had better put a glove on it. NO GLOVE NO LOVE. Remember this.

If I get caught with the withdrawal method I will accept my fate and own up to my responsibility as a father grin gloves are good but skin to skin is more pleasurable kiss

I believe you are already in Vegas right?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
I need u now my love

Chenzen who is your love? Slow down brother, khiaa is already taken by me and bigcowhorn and one secret lover am yet to identify grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:

You see your life? undecided you asked for Ms khiaa's attention she gave it to you instead of you to go straight to the point and tell her your mind you are busy masturbating around the bush with my name and amazingman undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

You see your life? undecided you asked for Ms khiaa's attention she gave it to you instead of you to go straight to the point and tell her your mind you are busy masturbating around the bush with my name and amazingman undecided

Deepfeel , thank you. That means he no get mind, no single guts. Na so.e.go take loose this match
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

You still no fit tell her the secret, she dey beg buy no way.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Amazingman:

Deepfeel , thank you. That means he no get mind, no single guts. Na so.e.go take loose this match
grin he already lost it

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Amazingman:

First of all, u have no important secret to tell.
Second must you mention me?
Thirdly, why are u dragging me inside ur love hussle. Watch out ok some eyeing dey happen
u better return to Amatarasha... khiaa knows about ur affair, u can eat ur cake and have it... khiaa is interested in Chenzen.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

those guys dont sleep ooh☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Chenzen who is your love? Slow down brother, khiaa is already taken by me and bigcowhorn and one secret lover am yet to identify grin
khiaa knows what she wants... she actually washed her hands before choosing me... she knows I fancy her type very much....

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘

khiaa accept my flower, will u?

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin he already lost it

grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
u better return to Amatarasha... khiaa knows about ur affair, u can eat ur cake and have it... khiaa is interested in Chenzen.

A woman's mind is bigger than an ocean and her heart is as wide as a million oceans. Hmmm
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
khiaa knows what she wants... she actually washed her hands before choosing me... she knows I fancy her type very much....

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘
||||

|||| khiaa accept my flower, will u?

Thank you. I'm still waiting.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘
||||

|||| khiaa accept my flower, will u?

Chenzen stop sending flowers without telling khiaa what you want from her Biko tell her already
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Hahaha grin waiting for what undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Chenzen stop sending flowers without telling khiaa what you want from her Biko tell her already

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

ok dear... I ll open a thread on that little secret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / The Curse Of The " Ex" / How To Be Single And Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.