Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? (34918 Views)

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yes, she will change and become better than Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by glamorousbluice(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let me use myself as an example..I was very rude..arrogant and foolish until I met my match..I lost a lot of good people cos of those traits..he gave me fire and I adjusted cos I love him..I dont talk back at him any longer like I used to..The thing is people like me back then never change till we meet mad men...but u sound so gentle..its either u drop her now or show her u are the man..

5 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Golden1982(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Noooooooo

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Festflor: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
It will get worse after marriage bro

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Pauldollars(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dont worry, the man that understands her will get married to her and they will have a peaceful home

5 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by esente: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
If anything, it will worsen.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Chubhie: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bring her to my prayer ministry. She needs 3 nights and her life will never remain the same.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Judybash93(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
She won't change. She'll rather become something you can't handle. If you know she's not the one for you, let her go and move to the next one. There are a shitload of girls out there that are the current opposite of your current girlfriend. No one needs to tell you all these.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
My brother please marry her, she will be the best woman on earth after marriage when she even has less incentive to be nice.

She will honour you. Now I know why she insults because it's obvious you don't have sense to ask this question with all you've seen and your mum's advice.

3 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by wezzymoney: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Don't force yourself to things you won't enjoy till the end of your life, marriage is full of happiness and many things, they are battle that you can't withstand if she continues like this

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by hazard1759(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
burggerx:
One thing that scares the hell out of me about my girlfriend is her attitude. When you talk about a disrespectful and unsubmissive lady, my girlfriend is the headquarters of all the disrespectful and unsubmissive ladies I've ever met. Even if she does something good, I don't tend to notice it because her bad attitude has already overshadowed the good side of her

Even if she acts respectful to me, it's so obvious she's only forcing it since it's a trait she lacks. Just when a little brawl ensues, curses and abusive words are usually not far-fetched from her mouth. She has even insulted my family before during a heated argument. The only thing my girlfriend is yet to do is to beat me up

I believe they say respect is earned but I've done everything a man should do to earn respect from his lady yet this lady talks to me like a kid. No sign of humility at all

My girlfriend is not only dominating but toxic and does not accept correction. She makes it look like giving authority as a man is slavery and she questions my authority every time. The annoying part is that she argues a lot and always wants to be right at all times. Feminism is written all over her to the extent that even in movies, my girlfriend will have the back of a woman who is unsubmissive and disrespectful to an innocent husband.

Although she acts like a respectful girlfriend in the presence of my family but my mom in question is smart enough to know that she's only faking it despite trying all my best to portray my girlfriend as someone that gives me joy in the face of my mom

Before my mom traveled to the UK in September, she sat me down up to three times and advised me to let go of this girl if I really want to spend the rest of life with peace of mind and that if I insist on marrying her, she doesn't have a choice than to respect my decision but she will remind me of her advice which I didn't yield to if I eventually end up as a frustrated man in the future

I've tried to terminate the relationship but she cries and makes the whole thing look like I don't love her and that if I do, I should be able to cope with her flaws. There was even a time she told me she doesn't have a choice than to respect me if I marry her and I was like WTF!

I have decided to call the relationship a quit once and for all since I'm not in for any future drama. I don't want to end up with a woman that will be rude and disrespect me in the face of my own children.

But there's one question I want to ask is that, can a ride girlfriend ever change after marriage? Is it worth taking the risk that she will change with time?

Bros don't allow a mere girlfriend to give u this kindda issues.Its not worth it.Moreso,don't make the mistake of marrying her if all uve said here is true.She'll never change
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Actuarydeji(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
She will never change, in fact marriage will make her worse.
burggerx:
One thing that scares the hell out of me about my girlfriend is her attitude. When you talk about a disrespectful and unsubmissive lady, my girlfriend is the headquarters of all the disrespectful and unsubmissive ladies I've ever met. Even if she does something good, I don't tend to notice it because her bad attitude has already overshadowed the good side of her

Even if she acts respectful to me, it's so obvious she's only forcing it since it's a trait she lacks. Just when a little brawl ensues, curses and abusive words are usually not far-fetched from her mouth. She has even insulted my family before during a heated argument. The only thing my girlfriend is yet to do is to beat me up

I believe they say respect is earned but I've done everything a man should do to earn respect from his lady yet this lady talks to me like a kid. No sign of humility at all

My girlfriend is not only dominating but toxic and does not accept correction. She makes it look like giving authority as a man is slavery and she questions my authority every time. The annoying part is that she argues a lot and always wants to be right at all times. Feminism is written all over her to the extent that even in movies, my girlfriend will have the back of a woman who is unsubmissive and disrespectful to an innocent husband.

Although she acts like a respectful girlfriend in the presence of my family but my mom in question is smart enough to know that she's only faking it despite trying all my best to portray my girlfriend as someone that gives me joy in the face of my mom

Before my mom traveled to the UK in September, she sat me down up to three times and advised me to let go of this girl if I really want to spend the rest of life with peace of mind and that if I insist on marrying her, she doesn't have a choice than to respect my decision but she will remind me of her advice which I didn't yield to if I eventually end up as a frustrated man in the future

I've tried to terminate the relationship but she cries and makes the whole thing look like I don't love her and that if I do, I should be able to cope with her flaws. There was even a time she told me she doesn't have a choice than to respect me if I marry her and I was like WTF!

I have decided to call the relationship a quit once and for all since I'm not in for any future drama. I don't want to end up with a woman that will be rude and disrespect me in the face of my own children.

But there's one question I want to ask is that, can a ride girlfriend ever change after marriage? Is it worth taking the risk that she will change with time?

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by farady(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Marriage changes nada! It will only get worse. It's just like a lady asking is her physically abusive bf will change after marriage. If you are her brother, what will be your response abi advise?

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Psoul(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
She can if and only if God has destined that she will be changed. If not, marriage will authenticate her license to be more disrespectful.

No matter hw beautiful of good a woman is, it will be very impossible to love a disrespectful wife. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by samdede(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Guy run for your life oh.
Marriage is not to be endured but to be enjoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by VirginSearcher(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
burggerx:

If she is willingly to change
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by dustydee: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
burggerx:

First, are you submissive? If not, please do not expect her to be.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Brightgem(f): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
burggerx:
I'm not stupid man! The reason why I have stayed this long with her is that I don't know if the next person I will jump to would be worse, which I doubt
why do people say things like this, I don't know if the next person would be worse?

Hence stay in what doesn't work. Well good luck. All your answers were already in the original posts.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by sharone21(f): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Since Bubu no change after he was voted in twice then, the probability of your 'ex-girlfriend' changing I think we all know is :N-I-L�
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Martinez39(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
burggerx:
I'm not stupid man! The reason why I have stayed this long with her is that I don't know if the next person I will jump to would be worse, which I doubt
The emboldened statement demonstrates blatant stupidity. Stop getting defensive or buying excuses for yourself and start using your brain. Do the right thing!

6 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by deliveryboy: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
No one changes after marriage, rather people get worse and bring out their true character. Do not try to manage any behavior you do not like about an intending partner.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
It will be difficult, follow what your mum is saying, she's seeing what you are not seeing.

5 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by burggerx: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Brightgem:
why do people say things like this, I don't know if the next person would be worse?

Hence stay in what doesn't work. Well good luck. All your answers were already in the original posts.
I only meant that was what kept me that long... But I've decided to move on

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by seangy4konji: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can never change. Min is right here..I have not eaten her food since two days now...I am just knacking her to remove shock at her leg later on...

I was out and sent a message about food,she said 7.I buzzed around 7.45. She told me watching zee world just going to kitchen ...I got home 9. Rice just on fire. About the 109ths time ..I am juatblaughing. We have broken up and made up. Same things. Says she will change. After howbmany years. My parents and folks have warned me. But I enjoy the free Toto and food..once level change? The way I with take remove her?when your family tell u so.etching. just heed. This one too won't change. Is her name Oyin?

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by perryy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
If u don't want to be sad like me, let her go. If u hear my story , u will give yourself sense and run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Martinez39(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
My brother please marry her, she will be the best woman on earth after marriage when she even has less incentive to be nice.

She will honour you. Now I know why she insults because it's obvious you don't have sense to ask this question with all you've seen and your mum's advice.
Lol. Don't mind the op. He is just a very stupid individual.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by SocialJustice: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
[size=20pt]NO![/size]
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by burggerx: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
dustydee:

First, are you submissive? If not, please do not expect her to be.
What are you saying?

Did you skip the part where I said he has disrespected my family during a heated argument?

My family that I don't joke with

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by baconline(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Never not in this lifetime, but if she genuinely gets born again then its possible but the symptoms will still be there
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Femijohn198: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
u cannot give what you don't have,the lady has displayed what she have for you,And your knowledge has not tell you the meaning.Go and married her,later the love will wear eye glasse.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Kaychiz: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
We have a close family friend who is suffering from this problem right now and we pray daily that God will give him a miracle someday! As in, the guy is living with a hell-cat called wife. Funny thing is his father-in-law actually asked him severally before marriage if he was man enough to tame his daughter Becos they all knew the kind of person she was. But he was blinded by love!

Today it's from one problem to the other. The wife is just one devil who is never wrong! She's picked up a knife severally trying to stab him. And at other times she threatens to kill herself if things are not done her way. I've witnessed her drink deadly solutions just because her husband was trying to put his foot down on an issue. She blackmails him emotionally all the time thereby forcing him to do her bidding. The situation is really pathetic and the guy keeps regretting not heeding to the advice of all those who advised him against the marriage.

Pls run for your life while you still have the time to do so now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Olajidb: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
O Y. O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.