Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? (34915 Views)

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Laniyilana(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Definitely not
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Josh44s(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Should we tell him?

5 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Wallade(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
NO!
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Happyguy201: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Op Can you unfuck a virgin
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by mickykhe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yes, she will change into a big snake
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Bshowguy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
why do you planned to settle for less? Good luck

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Damjoy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Changer ni
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can there be smoke without fire. OP should use his initiative rather than asking silly questions
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
yes when she use provocation to stab you at the point of argument

human is human marriage or relationship. so I don't understand the change you guys always talk about in a human

nothing change a human most esp if it had becomes her natural phenomenon or how she was brought up

3 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by davillian(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Me I don't know o
But if I can't live with the bad side of her for the rest of my life I won't marry her....
If she decides to change in the future its a plus because I won't expect anyone to change after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by sylve11: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
@ op, careful. cool
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by samcus(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
never bro,I repeat never.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by piagetskinner(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Just like asking ...can shit stop smelling ?

I better man up and kick that lady out of your life

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Royalfurnitures: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
No way, that's her life and she can't change

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by viceddy95(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Follow your mind bro,but know she can't change that characters towards you because those kind of girls have that spirit of pride built inside of them.....
OR maybe she get another guy she is giving the respect to....

Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
She will be worst in marriage because she would have achieved her aim of getting married to you. She can't change,the earlier you get rid of her the better.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Tirexy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Old habits never die.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by gbadexy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
With God, all things are possible cool
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by darthv: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
burggerx:
One thing that scares the hell out of me about my girlfriend is her attitude. When you talk about a disrespectful and unsubmissive lady, my girlfriend is the headquarters of all the disrespectful and unsubmissive ladies I've ever met. Even if she does something good, I don't tend to notice it because her bad attitude has already overshadowed the good side of her

Even if she acts respectful to me, it's so obvious she's only forcing it since it's a trait she lacks. Just when a little brawl ensues, curses and abusive words are usually not far-fetched from her mouth. She has even insulted my family before during a heated argument. The only thing my girlfriend is yet to do is to beat me up

I believe they say respect is earned but I've done everything a man should do to earn respect from his lady yet this lady talks to me like a kid. No sign of humility at all

My girlfriend is not only dominating but toxic and does not accept correction. She makes it look like giving authority as a man is slavery and she questions my authority every time. The annoying part is that she argues a lot and always wants to be right at all times. Feminism is written all over her to the extent that even in movies, my girlfriend will have the back of a woman who is unsubmissive and disrespectful to an innocent husband.

Although she acts like a respectful girlfriend in the presence of my family but my mom in question is smart enough to know that she's only faking it despite trying all my best to portray my girlfriend as someone that gives me joy in the face of my mom

Before my mom traveled to the UK in September, she sat me down up to three times and advised me to let go of this girl if I really want to spend the rest of life with peace of mind and that if I insist on marrying her, she doesn't have a choice than to respect my decision but she will remind me of her advice which I didn't yield to if I eventually end up as a frustrated man in the future

I've tried to terminate the relationship but she cries and makes the whole thing look like I don't love her and that if I do, I should be able to cope with her flaws. There was even a time she told me she doesn't have a choice than to respect me if I marry her and I was like WTF!

I have decided to call the relationship a quit once and for all since I'm not in for any future drama. I don't want to end up with a woman that will be rude and disrespect me in the face of my own children.

But there's one question I want to ask is that, can a ride girlfriend ever change after marriage? Is it worth taking the risk that she will change with time?

Why do people always ask nonsense questions

4 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by TheMan3: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
See this one wan kill himself
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by sholay2011(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
darthv:

Why do people always ask nonsense questions?
You spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by mastermaestro(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Absolutely! From 'change' to 'next level', whatever that means. Figure it out. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by TemmyT002(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Highly impossible.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yes off course to Change to a wild animal. Enjoy
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by ricki: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
No.....

I know from experience.
Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by olatunji390(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
U are planning to fall on a knife

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by MoIbrahim: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
May be. Too risky an adventure cos it's highly unlikely

1 Like

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by oodua1stson: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
No disrespect but women get worse after marriage. In areas where shes best she becomes good. In areas where shes good she becomes bad after marriage. In areas where shes manageable she becomes a nightmare after marriage

Think twice

6 Likes

Re: Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? by Korllami007: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
burggerx:
I'm not stupid man! The reason why I have stayed this long with her is that I don't know if the next person I will jump to would be worse, which I doubt

So if she starts breaking bottle on your head, you won't leave the relationship because you believe the next girl might start chasing you with gun.

Martinez is right. You are stupid, No offense bro but it's true.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.