Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95908 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by poik(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.

You two are not even supposed to be in a room together alone, not to talk of pre-intimacy. You made him feel you are giving it to someone else.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by GuestLog: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
ojonugba2014:

regret kill you there. regret on what!?
You will not understand. You're still a kid.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Ryocaj(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
U av no business being in a relationship if u don't wanna av sex..

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by excel101(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
My question is, are you not having sex with another guy, because its easy to say the guy is not wanting to keep to the agreement on "no sex before marriage" while you are doing it outside.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Omar09(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
HARDDON:

Coming from a soul that loves freaky and engage in all manners of sexual viles.

Guess when you wano marry, after all the deeds, you'd put up the no-sex before marriage before the poor guy so you can trick him into the bonds without him knowing you come saddled with warmhole linking earth and some planets out there!

Life is very beautiful. Isn't it?

Bloody beautiful in its amazing red.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
If u ain't no v u have no right to demand that privilege.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Funkybabee(f): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Don't allow him, it's two option...

Is either he dump you after then or stay.. So stay on your lane.. Let him hurry your wedding if that's how he hurge for pizzy

No sex no sex, sister you will see your own. Go deep into your religion

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by mechanics(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
You didn't, if you didn't react that way, he will have smashed your calabash and leave you for another person.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.

The question I will like you to ask is ,is the op a virgin ,,if no then why punish the guy ,how can you turn a man on and walk away ,?

I still find it difficulty how some guys still agree to no sex b4 marriage o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Babara1994(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Of course yes.
Like what?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
U did d ryt tin my dear..let him leave..as long as ur nt collecting money frm him..ur on the right side ja re...better pikin..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ryocaj:

Shut up..fornication is a sin...sin monger like u.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
It's what I know.
lol okay if u say so ma'am
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by dhammielare(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

You may be wrong, Gina2019. Sometimes , flexibility does it! It's a good thing she's not a liability and she also acknowledged LOVE between them. You dated for 6months ,cuddling and kissing sometimes, due to your own personal reasons. What about his own personal reasons? He was so reasonable as to allow u get along for good 6months and decided to give his own personal reason a thought , and then u became furious. You are selfish , Lyydia.

One would have thought your reason could be Virginity issue but Nope. Everyone wants emotional security..I only imagine the thoughts running through the guys mind to make him make the move again.

Well, I gave it to my guy very well ...and now he is my MAN. Your decision is your decision, though.

I kind of like ur reasonable manners.. It shows your level of experience.
Having sex with him doesn't keep him neither does it make u loose him. I can't do no sex before marriage and my why is Are we sex compatible??
Why marry you and realize I can't satisfy you or u can't satisfy me?? Then we start looking out and one of us will come here on Nairaland and be crying.. Why won't u know ur partner to that sex point first to know him deep deep down there maybe he's good for u or not

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by HarunaWest(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kapeter:
oga haruna, there's nothing like kpa. It is pa. Don't distort our beautiful language. God bless.
No Vex,....am Aboki, na Marlianz Inspire Me.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
mrksquare:
Give him sex joor. A female friend who is happily married is regretting not having sex with her husband during courtship. Her husband has erectile dysfunction and could barely make out with her. And this problem is threatening the stability of their marriage.

All lies...u r lying...lies
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ryocaj:

My brother why will you say that ,don't you know they are giving themselves advice ,,,

But some guys still mumu Sha oooo,,,no sex b4 marriage hmmmmm

I remember planning such a package with a girl that was circumcised ,,bro I say make I use my mental state and physical strength fuvk this girl ,bro e just be like say I just day use my finger rub balloon ,,no senseation and Sense of feeling from her ,
. since then I don't even advise even my enemy's to take such a NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE WITH A LADY or else na market way u kw fit buy finish u go carry go hux o

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

Smiles.
cookie I no go chop you

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by saint17: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please is there anyone who knows any platform where I can raise funds to pay for my tuition fees
Just let me know
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) (Share )
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ufotty2001: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
the same leg my girlfriend brought to me. now where is she. men are wise now. No sex till marriage is a complete scam! if u are looking for such thing why not go to church and look for a choir master, sunday school teacher even a pastor.. you are a big fool

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
richPHAROAH:
thunda fire u. show him your over used smelling toto nw so he can see and smell it and know what he is going into. 99.9999999% of hoes that say no sex before marriage are hoes that have been throughly used and they know that if they dare have sex its over. so they come up with this shit

Congratulations...hmmmm...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
dhammielare:

I kind of like ur reasonable manners.. It shows your level of experience.
Having sex with him doesn't keep him neither does it make u loose him. I can't do no sex before marriage and my why is Are we sex compatible??
Why marry you and realize I can't satisfy you or u can't satisfy me?? Then we start looking out and one of us will come here on Nairaland and be crying.. Why won't u know ur partner to that sex point first to know him deep deep down there maybe he's good for u or not
Exactly
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by GindoX(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
What sort of nonsense is this self? No sex before marriage. Who does that in this 53rd century? grin.

Girl go to his house,beg him and Bleep the hell out of him. But of you aren't a virgin ooo. I don talk my own...Tosin pass me the pkolly

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
ufotty2001:
the same leg my girlfriend brought to me. now where is she. men are wise now. No sex till marriage is a complete scam! if u are looking for such thing why not go to church and look for a choir master, sunday school teacher even a pastor.. you are a big fool

U r d biggest fool, that's y ur gf dumped ur foolish ass..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by GindoX(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bleep Bleep
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
larryking540:

The question I will like you to ask is ,is the op a virgin ,,if no then why punish the guy ,how can you turn a man on and walk away ,?

I still find it difficulty how some guys still agree to no sex b4 marriage o,,,,,,,,,,,,,
So because she's not a virgin, she should just give her body out like that?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by GindoX(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
What's wrong with nairaland mod.. I type*Bleep*
f**k Demm dey change am to Bleep grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by openmine(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
First of all,if you are going to have such rule,you must ensure that there is no kissing or cuddling!

Kissing and cuddling is an easy access to sex!

You really went too far by asking him to leave...that was really embarrassing for him!
If you had come to his place feeling the urge to have sex and he rejected you,I don't think you will be yourself for a while...thats why he didn't answer your call!

You could have refused and politely reminded him again about the agreement both of you made...if possible,seek ways to avoid getting in the mood to have sex!

Try to find time to apologise for walking him out of your home...then if possible,both of you can come to another agreement that will be for everyone's benefit!

As long as you love each other,both of you will seek better ways to make your relationship work!
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by GindoX(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
So because she's not a virgin, she should just give her body out like that?

Which body? Her body.... Don't tell me you never Bleep more then 6 guys in ur life.. grin

Am the next one, making 7
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
AntiWailer:
Dnt give in.

He go chop and run last last.

When u say chop and run, wat r they chopping Hmmm tell me nah...this victimization is becoming too much, doing sex nah only d guy dey chop D gal dat is moaning is she not chopping as well Both are chopping...so wat is chop and run there for guys Stop ooo it's 2020 ooo

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Konji na bastard, why kissing and cuddling?are u a learner?my friend will u spread ur thing and allow the makanaki to pour butter for you.
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.