Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95902 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
mema900:
De there till you lose ur husband to another girl.... angry
Use your head

Shut up..if nah f**k go make am lose the man...make the man lost and cannot b found..fresh thunder wey God just dey make fire am there..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
So because she's not a virgin, she should just give her body out like that?

First why be in a relationship when you don't have the intention of having sex ,

There is something I will like to clear out , because I feel you might be in a relationship or probably married or not yet into a relationship just saying,

Man way go marry you go still marry ,forget all this after fuvking he started acting strange stuff ,

She should meet /Date mature guys and not some college kids who basically can't decide for themselves .

It gets to a stage in a man's life (maturity) having sex is the last time that comes to our head ,

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by SpyAC(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
wisdomkid:

I rarely understand Humans and Black people in particular. Someone made a promise to keep herself for marriage and you're f**King telling her to give the guy s*x?

And you're the same guys that they call girls giving guys they're dating s*x oloshos.. God will judge us all with iron fist for 1.... Our stupidity, 2. Ignorance and 3. Foolishness.
hey am not encouraging sex bf marriage ooh, what am saying is for her to stop anything that will make his local government to arise, so no sex, no kissing and cuddling
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.
LMAO...so all the ones she has been giving since nko? She didn't deem them fit for marriage but the one she now feels she can marry is the one she won't give it to?
Abeg jare...if he marries her then he's very foolish...she gave people freely something she cherished so much but now decides to keep it from him so that he will marry her. And then the ones who have had her will now laugh at him saying this one wey we chop anyhow na im u wan marry? Anyway it's a burden we men must bear...that girl u want to kneel down for has been turned, drilled, etc anyhow by men who can't even marry her

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Mykel51(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
lonelydora:

Stop making this mistake others have made. Taste before you buy

Taste before you buy... The way you taste things before you buy at ShopRite...Right...

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ufotty2001: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pedrotina11:

U r d biggest fool, that's y ur gf dumped ur foolish ass..
i feel like replying but one mind just told me that i should let you go
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by adetunjioludami(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.

Abi ode leleyi ni
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by tityboi: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why did you agree what if she didn’t conceive later many girls of nowadays having done lots of d and c in the past now find it different to get pregnant
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
ufotty2001:
i feel like replying but one mind just told me that i should let you go

Pay attention to the mind for ur own good..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
larryking540:

First why be in a relationship when you don't have the intention of having sex ,

There is something I will like to clear out , because I feel you might be in a relationship or probably married or not yet into a relationship just saying,

Man way go marry you go still marry ,forget all this after fuvking he started acting strange stuff ,

She should meet /Date mature guys and not some college kids who basically can't decide for themselves .

It gets to a stage in a man's life (maturity) having sex is the last time that comes to our head ,

Jeez! Who told u the goal of relationship is sex? I don't pray to meet someone like you...Grow up pls and change this crazy mentality of yours.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
GindoX:

Which body? Her body.... Don't tell me you never Bleep more then 6 guys in ur life.. grin

Am the next one, making 7
Am a virgin :- cool
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by guiddoti: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
You both are stupid. How can you light up fire under your bushel and not being burnt? Cuddle will set man on fire naw.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Greatfullheart: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.
what Do You Expect he's Just Human, don't Drive Into The Arms or Bed Of Another Lady

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Jeez! Who told u the goal of relationship is sex? I don't pray to meet someone like you...Grow up pls and change this crazy mentality of yours.

So we came to advice ourselves abi ,for 6 months na advise we still day advise ,

I pray I don't meet someone like u too ,,,

First I will not be so drunk to agree to such an agreement ,..I will humble walk away ,if I indeed wish to punish u ,I will indure ,na u go still tell me make we burst the blow-blow

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by eazyduzit: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Is kissing not MouthAction?You have already had sex before the marriage na.Just give it to him after all ain't gonna run with you V.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Soso990240(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

He has been getting it somewhere else. That's for sure. But rules are rules. Why is he trying to break the rules now?

He didn't wanna put too much pressure on her because she is not asking him for money.

If he can't wait till marriage let him walk away. Respect ppl decison biko.
He already walked away nah... why is she disturbing him by calling? Everything na strategy for u ladies. D funny thing is that 90% of you don't know what they are doing, they don't even know what they want.. continue.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
guiddoti:
You both are stupid. How can you light up fire under your bushel and not being burnt? Cuddle will set man on fire naw.

I don't understand some human ,
I think primary and secondary school need to teach about the anatomy of human body as a subject
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Soso990240:
He already walked away nah... why is she disturbing him by calling? Everything na strategy for u ladies. D funny thing is that 90% of you don't know what they are doing, they don't even know what they want.. continue.
Exactly.thats to say e day her mind to do ,but she day dear to do the do
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

You know wan dance or laugh ,and u day go party ?

Bae how far u make u reason am
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

if you are not a virgin and made this standard..

YOU VERY WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!gringrin

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by superfitsez(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
can we hook up, just arrived this shithole

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by CosmicJames(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.
Sex or no sex, who will dump his or her lover will still do so.
I don't blame the girl though.
Is the guys fault.
Why on earth will I agree to a relationship without sex?
I don't know how to pretend o.
I gotta have that sex.
I beg park well if you no gree for sex.
No time

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ariyike87(f): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

My darling, the best thing to do is to put an end to any form of intimacy with him. Date only the guys who have same knowledge of the word of God as you. Sellah

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by biggy26: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

Never fall for manipulation, it is equivalent to witchcraft. If he can't keep to an agreement, it means he lacks discipline. The best you can do for each other is to get married fast.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Ayodele951(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm in the same shoes with your guy. cry
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by IamCookie(f): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
DNSPro:

Hypocrite

Lol. Internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by lookingfly: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
not true lady......some ladies who truly loves gives cookies without demanding money. I can attest to that and I reciprocate handsomely which they most times reject.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Charliewyt: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
pryme:

And how do you know the guy will leave after having sex?
It doesn't matter if the guy has sex or not, what matters is if the guy has good intentions.
And no sane man will want to end up with a woman that uses sex as a bargaining chip, its a complete turn off.

The guy could agree to the no sex thing but he is having it elsewhere, now since he is not "disturbing" for it, does this makes him a good guy?
You guys dont have any strategy that can decipher a man, even if there is this is not one of them.
The only thing is you should pray you come across a good man, but then again you will push him away with your "strategy".

Besides how do women loose by having sex in a relationship? Or you leave everything to chance and hope you guys are sexually compatible?

When you start a relationship you either go all the way or you dont bother at all.

I have always prided myself as a fine rational thinker, not until I came across this.
Your line of thought is that of a fine gentleman.
Just glad we have those who think out of the box here.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by wirinet(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Brightgem:
Abeg stand your ground. It's not any body's bloody business whether you are virgin or not.

Is that even a man, if he can't be disciplined with the thing in the middle of his legs? Or you think giving him sex will keep him? you'll look back and wonder what happened when he still leaves you, you'll be more heart brokened.

Pls keep your dignity and let the manipulator leave. You no do be you no do. Sex with a man that's not your husband means you are ready to lose your dignity. Those who don't agree, argue with your ancestors.
So to you a woman's dignity is tied to whether she is a virgin or not? That's 1st century mindset. In the 21st century where women chart their own destinies without depending on men, their dignity is tied to their character, education and career.
Those that feel their dignity is tied to their virginity better become a nun.

Even Mia Khalifa married a young successful bachelor.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by sinceraconcept(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

You may be wrong, Gina2019. Sometimes , flexibility does it! It's a good thing she's not a liability and she also acknowledged LOVE between them. You dated for 6months ,cuddling and kissing sometimes, due to your own personal reasons. What about his own personal reasons? He was so reasonable as to allow u get along for good 6months and decided to give his own personal reason a thought , and then u became furious. You are selfish , Lyydia.

One would have thought your reason could be Virginity issue but Nope. Everyone wants emotional security..I only imagine the thoughts running through the guys mind to make him make the move again.

Well, I gave it to my guy very well ...and now he is my MAN. Your decision is your decision, though.
You fornicated with your guy very well and now he's your man,pls don't start preaching to your daughter against fornication o as she's surely going to taste kondo before marriage just like her mum
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by buzorcharles(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
If na me be the guy I for don leave u for wk 2
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by zexy2030(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

You say u dey fast u dey go put food for fire or u dey hungry u go drink multi vitamin. There is no smoke without fire. Why cause a fire when you don't want to see smoke.
My advice now, END that RELATIONSHIP it leads no where.
I have been in a 9yrs relationship without sex, so what is 6months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.