Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

She Wants A Maid I Don't Like - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like (16472 Views)

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / When Is The Right Time To Employ A Maid/house-help? / How To Deal With A Maid That Steals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by tunde247: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2010
what u gonna do now
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by tpia1: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2010
@ cheerleader picture:

i do hope there are enough men for these ladies.

post a corresponding photo if possible.

cos by the time you line up the similar number of black men, let's say 4 of them will insist they can only date white or non-black females, 4 may have at least two baby mamas apiece, leaving only 2, out of which 1 might be in some legal wrangles, and 1 might be willing to consider actual marriage.

generally speaking and imo.

lord have mercy.

how many girls dey the photo sef.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2010
^^ Also in the same token, Nothing tells you that those cheerleading girls there, half of them dont have babies already outsides of wedlock and they have some baby daddy drama.

Might even have legal issues or misdemeanor and are probably not ready for marriage but just dream to be TI's baby momma and go to the next swingers party in town
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by invisible2(m): 12:40am On Dec 26, 2010
Too much long grammer here, "The same way we distance naked flames from gunpowder, is the same way we should distance gunpowder from around any naked flames"
Dont bring temptation near your house.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by invisible2(m): 12:49am On Dec 26, 2010
I am also tempted to agree with one poster here who suggested the woman and maid are lesbians, crazy as it may sound, just think of this.
This married woman has been looking for a house help since she is pregnant and works, this woman had an affair in a secondary school boarding house with a junior 'school daughter' and they used to 'do' themselves till they get to cloud 9. This woman bumps into this girl in a supermarket and saw an opportunity to enjoy herself once more, this time she will pay her. She will think the young girl cannot 'do' the man since she belongs to her.
I want to join the Nigerian police, I could solve some crimes with these theories, buhahahahaha.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by tpia1: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Also in the same token, Nothing tells you that those cheerleading girls there, half of them dont have babies already outsides of wedlock and they have some baby daddy drama.

Might even have legal issues or misdemeanor and are probably not ready for marriage but just dream to be TI's baby momma and go to the next swingers party in town

we are not contradicting each other.

the issue here is there's a photo of about 10+ girls all lined up and ready for marriage/relationship and i simply theorized on the available options.

If you have a corresponding picture of single guys posing the same way, then post it for analysis.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by ShyOne(f): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Stop generalizing about women in the U.S. - most cheerleaders have to maintain a certain GPA to stay on the team and most of them DO NOT HAVE BABIES AT HOME as they are looking to get into college - College offer cheerleaders very good scholarships.

Try to change your thought process and stop misleading people on NL by putting everyone into categories that are detrimental to that individual's reputation.  Also, White Caucasians are seen at "Swingers Parties" not the majority of Blacks - even the looser Black Women will decline "swingers parties." 

If you have any problems "legal or academic" you aren't allowed to cheer for teams so the majority of what you said isn't fact.  That's all in your mind and in the image you have stored away about black females in the U.S.  This is 2010 - what calendar year are you living in?
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 5:08am On Dec 26, 2010
^^^^

Do you have a problem with a similar comment made about male which I can say are stereotypical of the black male? But when someone comes in defence of the men, you came with you long retort.

tpia1:

@ cheerleader picture:

i do hope there are enough men for these ladies.

post a corresponding photo if possible.

cos by the time you line up the similar number of black men, let's say 4 of them will insist they can only date white or non-black females, 4 may have at least two baby mamas apiece, leaving only 2, out of which 1 might be in some legal wrangles, and 1 might be willing to consider actual marriage.

generally speaking and imo.

lord have mercy.

how many girls dey the photo sef.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Emmz(f): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2010
People are saying different things but im seeing so many messages saying he should tell his wife the reason for not wanting the girl for a maid and that he needs to learn to restrain himself and blah blah blah,

Firstly poster i seriously hope you haven't told ur woman the real reason behind ur refusal.

I am a woman and I know how i would feel if my man told me he was attracted to some other woman talkless of a maid.

I would never trust him again. I would watch him every time we were out. I would be freaking out.

I respect you because you know what would make you flip and you are trying to avoid it. Please respect this guy. He knows what tempts him and he dosen't want to do it. Some people know their weakness but would lie to themselves and say i can overcome, I will resist. But the whole time they are loving the situation they are in then when push comes to shove, bam! they fall.

So Mr, I am telling you now do not tell her your real reason. Just tell her you don't want the Lady (Make up some excuse) like you think she's still young or too educated for such a role.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Ranoscky(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2010
Emmz:

People are saying different things but im seeing so many messages saying he should tell his wife the reason for not wanting the girl for a maid and that he needs to learn to restrain himself and blah blah blah,

Firstly poster i seriously hope you haven't told your woman the real reason behind your refusal.

I am a woman and I know how i would feel if my man told me he was attracted to some other woman talkless of a maid.

I would never trust him again. I would watch him every time we were out. I would be freaking out.

I respect you because you know what would make you flip and you are trying to avoid it. Please respect this guy. He knows what tempts him and he dosen't want to do it. Some people know their weakness but would lie to themselves and say i can overcome, I will resist. But the whole time they are loving the situation they are in then when push comes to shove, bam! they fall.

So Mr, I am telling you now do not tell her your real reason. Just tell her you don't want the Lady (Make up some excuse) like you think she's still young or too educated for such a role.
My sista, I don't just know what to tell you, but, I pray God favours YOU wit YOUR CHOICE HUSBAND in marraige!

Esp, the lines below:
Emmz:

Bless you sista, well said!
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by shadowski2: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hi all poster. I like people facing reality and not giving cosmetic approaches to issues. UjuJoan You are busy criticizing the man and you want him to be ashamed. what will he be ashamed of? telling the truth ? Are you the newest saint ? Please this guy has spoken the truth from the bottom of his heart and he deserves commendation and good advise not condemnation. Only few guys can do what he has done. To keep his home is paramount here. So Dami I advise you find a cogent reason and give your wife to let the girl go otherwise, she will not let go, women being what they are. and the funny thing, And you are lucky your wife got the girl, if you found the maid, it would have meant that you took a second wife without telling her so be careful how you handle this. Just give her a reason good enough to have some loathe about the girl and let her go. Good luck.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by tpia1: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2010
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by DeeJay20: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2010
6210 Views 9 pages later and the conclusion is
Nigerians men are 80% more likely to sleep with a
fine looking house help!!!!
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by pingpong1: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2010
@Deejay20 - not just any "fine looking maid" but must be 18 and SET.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Romeo4real(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^^ lol!
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2010
DeeJay20:

6210 Views 9 pages later and the conclusion is
Nigerians men are 80% more likely to sleep with a
fine looking house help!!!!

Not only that, You can also say Bill Clinton as President of US would sleep with a fine looking secretary
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Ranoscky(m): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2010
I myself would sleep with a sweet lookin GROUNDNUT SELLER talkless of a sweet lookin house maid.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by DeeJay20: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ranoscky:

I myself would sleep with a sweet lookin GROUNDNUT SELLER talkless of a sweet lookin house maid.

Dude i aiight mad at you but thats the thing , Most guys see a fine looking girl
of what-ever socio-economic standing as sport/hobby of conquest in Naija!!!
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Ranoscky(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2010
DeeJay20:

Dude i aiight mad at you but thats the thing , Most guys see a fine looking girl
of what-ever socio-economic standing as sport/hobby of conquest IN NAIJA!!!
In Naija only? undecided. . .WONDERFUL !!!

And the most interestin part of all is that, you'r NOT amongst the "most" guys, right?
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by alisigwe(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2011
Never knew marriage had all dis f&*cking problems
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2011
Are you people for real? How can he tell his wife that he finds the new maid very sexy and might end up sleeping with her if she gets employed?

Seriously is this coming from my fellow women that will use this against their husbands for the rest of his life? is this coming from women that will forever never trust their men again? is this coming from women that might lose their self confidence/esteem cos their husbands are lusting after someone other than them?

God it is not my portion , but in  this case I don't even want to know, I don't want him to tell him anything.

This last time I visited Nigeria , I personally sacked the maid that lived with my parents. First off this gurl refused to wear bra(and my goodness she is busty) I decided to spend 2days by my parents and I woke up one EARLY morning to find a gurl with bosoms out for all to see, sweeping the backyard. I sat down and watched her for good 5mins and there was no way she'd tell me that she did not know her bosoms were popping out.She had this v neck sleep top. So I told her to go wear something inside or change the top,she did anyway and I warned her never to wear that top agaqin if she has nothing else inside, so when my mum woke up I told her to watch the gurl that her eyes with what I am seeing are very open.

Just for me to set a trap for her and woke up quite early when I could hear sweeping , I peeped through the window and found her with that same top and this time whilst sweeping used her hands to drag the V part down(she did it like 5 times),not knowing that I was watching her. That day I went behind her and gave her a hot slap on her behind that made her reach the roof top, I gave her another one across the face, infact her screams woke my parents up, and I told my parents that she has offended me and I want her out of the house that day, and she went.

I usually don't hit people,but that day my eyes saw red  and believe me I did not regret doing it.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by dayokanu(m): 4:55am On Jan 03, 2011
^^^ WHy did you sack her? Just when i was planning to spend your vacation at your parents house?

BTW did your husband go with you to your parents house?
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2011
^^^You no well grin grin
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
In a marriage honesty is not always the best policy. Little white lies are much better atimes. OP, I appreciate your honesty, at least you are not lying to yourself. If I was your wife and you told me this, I promise you that every ounce of respect and trust I have for you will be outta the window, on the flip side I woulda taken the hint and hire a someone close to menopause  at your insistence.

If you were my brother and you asked for my advice I'd tell you to say something along these lines to your wife: Darling, this girl is too young for what we need her to do in the house, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids etc. BTW, a young woman like this has her life ahead of her, shouldn't we be hiring someone who won't be off to university soon? I think we should try and look for someone who won't be off soon.

Let your brain do the talking cos it seems that it your manliness that's doing the talking now.

And if she's still adamant, put your foot down, she'll sulk but she'll get over it and you'd have protected your home with your integrity, love and trust of your wife intact.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by tpia1: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2011
note to self: wear hijab and tie scarf when around other people's husbands. Or else wahala go dey. cheesy

sorry, i couldnt resist.

i did wonder if the househelp was trying to seduce an elderly man? It all makes sense now.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2011
dayokanu:

BTW did your husband go with you to your parents house?

No he did not. And hey believe me when I say My old man looks a lot younger than MR JK lipsrsealed .The man had his first child when he was 19 grin . So believe you me when I tell you that the man looks like he is in his mid 40's even though he is way past it8)
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2011
Jenny,assuming the help was a male . . .young,vibrant,great body and sweeping with shorts wud u have reacted same way ?
Or is it the men are the weaker sex(their "thing" esp) and shld therefore be guarded and protected 24/7  thing undecided
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2011
^^Like you said men are alot weaker, I agree.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by GODSLOVE2(f): 5:05pm On May 03, 2012
HMMMMM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EXPLAIN TO HER
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by moremi2008(m): 3:02am On May 04, 2012
Thanks for reviving this old thread! I read some things on here that made me really question the wisdom of women. Tell the wife he finds another woman sexy? For what? Hhahahaha... dumbest advice i ever heard. grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by Nobody: 9:56am On May 04, 2012
moremi2008: Thanks for reviving this old thread! I read some things on here that made me really question the wisdom of women. Tell the wife he finds another woman sexy? For what? Hhahahaha... dumbest advice i ever heard. grin grin grin grin
Bro don't sweat it, I find that many woman will argue for the sake of it just to push their agenda while throwing logic and reason out the window. Where a man would generally reason to have his way, many of our sisters would just come up with something resembling a joke.
Re: She Wants A Maid I Don't Like by AzaMontana(f): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Look i am a woman and know how we think. We keep asking you to tell us the truth about certain things but its not realy the truth we want. We just want you to tell us what will please us. Remember the song ''lie to me''. Bros your wife has got no business knowing your reasons for rejecting the maid. Just tell her you just dont want her finish. Nomatter how much she nags, just stand your ground and say no, you dont need to explain nada.Adawise if you tell her, nwane i fear for your life ohh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper? / Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? / Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.