Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here (48593 Views)

Exorbitant Estimated Billings: Who Do I Report BEDC To Please? / "No More Estimated Electricity Billing When I Become President'---tinubu / Do You Have Your March Electricity Bill Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Mubby4luv(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Oooin. Dem gimme light? Mtcheew
You are not doing well at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by grobis(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=Under16 post=87426408]Have you been served this month's bill? If yes. Let's see how much. Reports reaching our ears says discos are doubling infact trippling the bills...for what na?

Last month it was announced that customers shouldn't pay more than expected, isn't? So why are the discos hiking the price of electricity this month?

This is an estimated billing for March amount was times 2 of the previous amount...for an area that can't boast of reasonable supply of electricity in a day. Which way Nigeria? Which way PHEDC? Exploitation! Robbing the masses!

Eko customers, Ikeja customers, Adamawa customers, Enugu customers etc how far? How much were you billed this March?IKE GODWIN / 57. OLUWATOYIN STR SHASHA. LAGOS. / 0100584616
Your Bill for FEB 2020:

Consumption: 685.00
Curr.Charges: N20,964.60
Arrears: N25,752.68
Amt Due: N46,717.28
Due Date: 20 Mar 2020.
For enquires call 017000250
Detail: eservices.ikejaelectric.com
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Badgers14: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2020
Nonso92:
Something that used to be 4K

But you owe N371k in arrears nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by SweetCunt97(f): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2020
Mubby4luv:
You are not doing well at all.
Lol.
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Olunmercy56(f): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2020
slex:

What .. how come ? Na only phone you de use your light charge since November ? Howwwww

The company is refunding back the money used for the purchased of the meter back, I paid #1000, I was given #3000 worth credit grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Oyerinde16(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Lemme bring snap my bill
OK... 3 bedroom flat with no much electrical gadget, No ac no electric cooker, No deep freezer, just fan, TV, phone charging and bulbs
My friend using prepaid buys appx 1k per month...
My landlord forget your next year rent... Aswear.
He promise prepaid meter since last year.
Its Ilorin kwara state
We enjoy light about 16-18 hours a day @ my location.

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by boom99(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2020
15k for 3 tenants. one of the tenants say him no do again. so na two of us go bear the cost. The light we no see. I just tire
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Hrdst: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2020
Ikeja electricity are crazy.
Can u imagine bill of 31k for just 2 bed flat. No AC oooo
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Under16:
Have you been served this month's bill? If yes. Let's see how much. Reports reaching our ears says discos are doubling infact trippling the bills...for what na?

Last month it was announced that customers shouldn't pay more than expected, isn't? So why are the discos hiking the price of electricity this month?

This is an estimated billing for March amount was times 2 of the previous amount...for an area that can't boast of reasonable supply of electricity in a day. Which way Nigeria? Which way PHEDC? Exploitation! Robbing the masses!

Eko customers, Ikeja customers, Adamawa customers, Enugu customers etc how far? How much were you billed this March?

What you paid for is the bill of electricity used in the month of February. NERC gave the disco's till march to imprement the new policy you're emphasising,(so i guess).

The new billing methodology Will refrect on the month of April when you must have paid for the electricity used in the month of March.

If it didn't refrect then, we will have no other option than to protest.

6 Likes

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Celly2020: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2020
God have saved me from this mess with prepaid meter

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Milashi(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Please, what regulatory body can bring these corporate scammers to their kneels?
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Tybabe0001(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Eko electric failed to comply too. 12k this month again.
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by emmaitive(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Hmm,ikd
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by BrainArk(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Wow, seems the senator that proposed the bill to ban the use of generator has share in the electricity industry. The plan is to ban the use of generator leaving people with no choice than to pay for light that they even get to see.....
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by semyman: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2020
March bill is not out yet, the last bill is for the month of February.
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Freezone81(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2020
PHEDC is the worst I got 38k for a 3 bedroom flat in calabar,last month was 31k,with maximum of 7 hours supply in a day and sometimes no power supply for days,i just told the man to come and drop the wire.

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by iammo(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2020
see criminals ooo haaa.. 200k on electricity billing and its just a flat alone? no wonder they aint giving meters again
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by PotatoSalad(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2020
30k. Prepaid meter. It's estimated to last 5 years at least
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2020
I use prepaid,we buy 10k units cos of AC
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by SocialJustice: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2020
tope777:
Prepaid meter, 23hrs/day light...average 9k per month..woji -Portharcourt Nigeria grin
You are metered, your opinion isn't needed here.

2 Likes

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by ArticleBeast: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:
What da fûck!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11201615_img2020031406270221584164266895_jpeg25e1888354dd114ef358229599f2c8fd

You have a pure-water factory in your flat?
What is the current bill amount?
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by pointstores(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Nepa yahoo na first class
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by ArticleBeast: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Thank God that I bought the prepaid meter with my name grin grin I have been using #1000 credit since November last year.
The bypass group of company

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Jimoh7555: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Lets come together a sue the DisCos, you will be amazed in the power of the people.

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by damtan(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2020
wow.
With the kind of bills I am seeing here, PPM is the best
Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Elaric(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Pls let's take note that the bills above had previous balance that is very huge...

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by femmy2010(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Under16:
Have you been served this month's bill? If yes. Let's see how much. Reports reaching our ears says discos are doubling infact trippling the bills...for what na?

Eko customers, Ikeja customers, Adamawa customers, Enugu customers etc how far? How much were you billed this March?

Meaning you guys have not paid power bill in more than a year
N258,000 is too much a debt

1 Like

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Try and get a prepaid meter. I have 3 ACs in the house and they are always on once there is light and I never spend more than 15k in a month.

Prepaid rules

#TEAMPREPAID cool

5 Likes

Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by Emotionss: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
tope777:
Prepaid meter, 23hrs/day light...average 9k per month..woji -Portharcourt Nigeria grin

Me too same woji-port Harcourt 6k a month 23hrs light a day.

Prepaid is bea

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.