Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12284 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
190:

Bigrod is a match for eve,

I love both your beef's keep it c[i]um[/i]min

Doing what you do best huh nutrider? Keep cheering him on he will need all the support he can fathom. You haven't met the all of Eve. But, yall ain't ready for this. Carry on nutriders.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
johnterry1:

D bigrod,u dont need to waste your time on dat naughty mrs eve.she is one of those ugly babes who live their lives on d internet.u are damn too handsome 4 her type.

Somebody call Sir Eric John and Ricky Martin! We got some fresh buttfuckers. They need to be train on how to properly homofy.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
OMGmrs eve u kill me every single time!

mzdarkskin u have time, all he will do is raise irrelevant points and ignore everything you say! its ends up being pointless! lol
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by koolchicco: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
d bigrod:

I guess he finished his 2 minutes (indomie) show on time to allow u face your real deal (nairaland).your sex life must really be pathetic.mrs eve,u shall find what u've always wanted on nl.why dont u try mobo44 or walestar.these guys cant turn u down.dont mind mrbrownjay he is too classy 4 u.dont hesitate to let us knw d result of your hunting.
shocked shocked cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2011
(playing a song "It raining men" and YMCA)
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
STREET FIGHER 2011

Ms.eve (Chun li) Vs Big rod (Ken) and Jonterry1 (Ryu)

FIGHT!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by blank(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
@190, what kind of csndy?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrsdarkskin
cursing people out and getting in their faces is a sure way to get into fist fight when in establishments surrounded by tipsy/drunk individuals, you should know that by now. the best way to deal with such issues is to walk away OR call the authorities if they violated your person.
at least thats what me and my people do, nothing wrong or dishonorable in the act!

YOU should tell these guys to not put their hands on you, bringing your homie into the picture is a sure way to make the situation bigger than it should be and let it explode into fist fighting. . . . . . . . .dont you know how these gorillas think when in club environment and with their "homeboys"?!

Lol ok Mr.BrownJay.

queensmith:

mzdarkskin u have time, all he will do is raise irrelevant points and ignore everything you say! its ends up being pointless! lol

Yea I see. He is so caught up in this "battle of the s3xes" thing and making the other dogs "whoot!" that he is spewing out and not actually reading. I love him still, he's a cool dude lol.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^MY OLD ACCOUNT IS BACK! YAY! lol  cheesy cheesy

btw, Blank has a good point. Let's get back on topic!!!!!

Ladies what are some good advice you can offer men to not appear to be complete douche-bags or idiots when trying to pick up women?

Men, how can a woman get the attention of a man without appearing easy?

Feel free to share your stories/comments.

Now I said we can add stories/comments but not 8 pages worth LOL.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2011
blank:

@190, what kind of csndy?
^^Candy's finished care for milkshake,

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by blank(f): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
Me likey. Now u av made long throat 2 catch me. Heading 4 d nearest eatery.

(further derailing thread).
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by adim2(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2011
don't like seeing two left leg girls wearing bum short or yam leg girls wearing mini or low cloths abeg make man see better thing not nightmare legs

girl don't always form with that bb, facebooking everywhere showing us that u slept with 100 guys to get that bb without credit inside

girl friend try and get some brain no be only to speak and write English mean say u sabi book. somehow u guys are too dull for my liking

those make-up no make u fine at all, u look like village masquerade

don't wear that pencil jeans because people are wearing it haba
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 07, 2011
adim2:

JESUS WEPT! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin embarassed embarassed embarassed

brb with mine
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 07, 2011
adim2:

don't like seeing two left leg girls wearing bum short or yam leg girls wearing mini or low cloths abeg make man see better thing not nightmare legs

girl don't always form with that bb, facebooking everywhere showing us that u slept with 100 guys to get that bb without credit inside

girl friend try and get some brain no be only to speak and write English mean say u sabi book. somehow u guys are too dull for my liking

don't wear that pencil jeans because people are wearing it haba

I'd have to agree with you. Some women do not show any pride in themselves when trying to attract men but to each his own.  undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 07, 2011
NOTE THAT THIS APPLY TO SOME GUYS NOT ALL

1) Guys please just because indecency is all over, and some women loosely give you their punni do not give you guys the right to disrespect women. It sicken me to my bone to see guys disrespecting women, pls remember a woman born you.

2) Can you guys please stop looking at women lustfully? A woman body is to be respected not look upon lustfully. So what if she wears revealing clothing undecided thats her choice.

3) Please stop deceiving poor girls, you date a guy for let say a decade and then HE dump you for no reason to married someone you don't even know well maybe cus they are of his religion/tribe (WICKED in capital letters)

4) Please stop discusing your gf/wife to your friends after sex, it doesn't boost your confident/ego just shows how silly and immature you guys are.

5) If a girl is silly enough to not use protection, please do cus she is the one who will end up with the pregnancy, while your backside will be out there partying.

6) Men who beat their women, please cut your manliness off for me you are not man enough.

7) We know you guys are visual creatures,  but please can you guys respect women, and not stare too much at their backside/bosoms? Some women have nice big bosoms/backside that doesn't give you guys the right to go dumb over it.

coolPlease can you guys show some appreciation (This goes to bfs in particular grin  grin) We do our hair, dress, take ages to get ready, make up, and then you asked your bf "how do i look" all he has to say is "yea you look good i guess" or "You always look good can we go now we're getting late " DUH undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by dbigrod(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ rokiatu,
i love d politeness in ur post.thats exactly what some babes here lack.i dont agree with some of ur points.to me,point 1,3,4,5 and 6 are just fine.
2.did u say dat if some boobi stares at me,i shouldnt stare back.u must be joking.
7.u are guilty of this too .remove d grenade in ur eyes b4 u remove dat in mine.
8. What do expect us to say.lets learn from u.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork17: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2011
***Rokiatu posing like Michael Jackson: billy jean angry***
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^MR.CORK!!!! I missed you. kiss

@Bigrod, not need for soft insults. Use your testosterone, and call out names angry.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by HTownEve(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2011
LOL!

Y'all are so fun.

Guyz: please be nice to the laiiiidies. (In Martin Lawrence shanana's vooice)  grin
cool
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by dbigrod(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
@Mzdarkwhatever,it would be nice if u ignore my posts.am not comfortable conversing with someone whose hobby is to insult men.keep off my posts
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by cabana(m): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2011
Girls who complain they don't want a man or they're independent are the girls who want one but can't find themselves a good man.

Only for cool and adult chats.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2011
MICRO-Rod, this is MY thread. Hop off of the tallest PENIS bridge near you.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2011
cabana:

Girls who complain they don't want a man or they're independent are the girls who want one but can't find themselves a good man.

if you need me, ping on 256D2187,

Only for cool and adult chats.

You must be in heat. . .huh shocked tongue tongue shocked
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by cabana(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2011
Heat ke.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by adim2(m): 2:08am On Jan 08, 2011
I don't like girls who r only clean in their but cannot carry broom and sleep their environment

You don short be say don short, don't get into that high hill just to make u tall and look like a 2 year old girl wearing her mother's shoe trying to learn how to work all in the name of fashion (who send you)

don't always give your number to everybody and show us how many call up pick in day MTN will only give you 30 for those call received

I don't like girls that nags and always shout as if say them reserve power somewhere
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2011
adim2:

I don't like girls who r only clean in their but cannot carry broom and sleep their environment

You don short be say don short, don't get into that high hill just to make u tall and look like a 2 year old girl wearing her mother's shoe trying to learn how to work all in the name of fashion (who send you)

don't always give your number to everybody and show us how many call up pick in day MTN will only give you 30 for those call received

I don't like girls that nags and always shout as if say them reserve power somewhere

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPPORTIVE OF THE FIRST LINE!!! Women (now-a-days) have REALLY dropped the ball when it comes to being a WOMAN.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2011
^^Can you confess you are not a real wowan? tongue
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2011
^^Just as soon as you "come out" of the rainbow closet LMAO!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 2:27am On Jan 08, 2011
^
grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^Just as soon as you "come out" of the rainbow closet LMAO!
**Sighs**
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

***Rokiatu posing like Michael Jackson: billy jean angry***
Seriously all your post used to be annoying to me till now. You are a comedian I swear to God no one can hate you you got me ROFLMAO!
You are sick man. grin grin grin grin grin

@big rod, fair enough.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by dbigrod(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2011
Mzdarlskin,it will be in ur own interest if u stop insulting me.I have never said anything to u on nl.don't get me pissed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

What Nerds Don't Know About Women? / Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship? / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.