Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12276 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2011
for those that dont know what skanks truly are, here is a rather funny link to understand how deeply rooted the SKANK GENE is in our young sistas out there.

http://ynaija.com/moremi-girls-gone-wild-monday-night-twitter-drama/

they will even fukc somebody for a pair of baby phat shoes, oh lawd! skank alert
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 2:20am On Jan 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

senseless Nairalander^^^ undecided
I go catch yyou for corner angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 2:25am On Jan 05, 2011
In love with a stripper,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 2:26am On Jan 05, 2011
Who? angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 2:26am On Jan 05, 2011
cry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 2:28am On Jan 05, 2011
undecided embarassed
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 05, 2011
Advice to men. . .remember unless you impregnated your woman's mother and had her, know your place. You are not entitled to dictate who she is to be in life!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 2:40am On Jan 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@queensmith
difference of opinion is when someone say they are different than you and you accept it. bringing YOUR dating preferences in the matter  to try to make a silly point shows us that its way more than that.

for the last hour you have given me your opinion about my person like as if we dated/were going to date.
i politely told you that this is who i am and you can either take it or leave it (since i dont give a damn what you think) but you continued talking about how i should conform to your whatever lifestyle, like this is some dating contest to see who can be the most "attractive" out here. lmao!

lady, i dont care about what you think of me or how you want me to be, GET IT?! that should have been the end of the story.

if i sound arrogant to you then so be it, conceited so be it, ugly fat smelly or whatever so be it. this is your views and i accepted it, now get off my dikc and go sukc on something else. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  and stop "following me" around (as you claim).

shouldnt i get credit for that regardless?!

nuh uhn! my dating preferences have nothing to do with it, i dont strictly mean dating i mean everything in general whether it be a friend an acquaintance youve misunderstood me- and once again why do you keep saying i asked you to conform? did you not read the part where i said i didnt ask you to do anything? lol the way your even taking my opinion just further proves my point! i
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 05, 2011
oh lady i didnt misunderstand you one bit. this was MY take on the issue of you thinking that i was arrogant:

i am sorry to hear that. yes some people may see what i stand for as arrogant but, i guess, i strongly believe in what i write therefore would make a clear point out of it. . . . . . . . whether controversial subject or not.
i will never believe that my views are those of everybody but that they make sense to ME (and hopefully a few out there).

you should have accepted my views and end this long senseless discussion but instead you continued trying to bring your dating preferences or whatever in the picture to make yourself look relevant where you clearly didnt. my person must make people like you feel very small to the point where you wrote:

Theres a limit and a point when feeling yourself excessively clouds reality! you may feel like a king but back here on earth your not! Theres nothing attractive about narcissism so dont fool yourself!

so you clearly want me to be like YOU (to share YOUR ¨low self esteemed¨reality down there) rather than being me, however silly/conceited/arrogant i may be. lady why you care so much about ME?!

so i tried once more to make you understand that the way i live my life, ¨feel myself¨or whatever you may think is none of your concern as i am sure your life is much more rewarding. but then you kept on showing your lack of self worth when writing:

your life doesnt bother me in the slightest im just saying its the reason you view some things the way you do, instead of looking at it from a more humble perspective

if you want to look at life in a ¨humble way¨fair enough but dont try to make it look like thats the way to go for EVERYBODY. the world needs people like you with humble lives and, if thats what you are looking for in life, then go for it but NEVER EVER try to pretend that this is how everyone out there should live theirs!

then you finally try some reverse psychology on me:

dont take everything soo personally if you really have no problem with who you are you wouldnt fight me soo much!

NEWSFLASH: i have NO PROBLEM with who i am, YOU DO!!!!! why should we have this discussion if you didnt?! duh!!!!!
i stand for what I believe in, will always do regardless of what people with ¨humble lives and opinions¨like you think. so lets put this discussion to rest.
have a great ¨humble¨evening!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 3:21am On Jan 05, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

cry
kiss kiss cry cry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 3:21am On Jan 05, 2011
Mr Brownjay,

You want to go to the club with me?  I am looking hot!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 3:23am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^ angry angry angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 3:25am On Jan 05, 2011
I need a bodyguard suga.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 3:28am On Jan 05, 2011
Ok sweeetie kiss
But you know you are still in your period. . . . . . embarassed
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 3:29am On Jan 05, 2011
In my period? What the hell? shocked
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 3:29am On Jan 05, 2011
brownie

you gat mail,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 05, 2011
@Mrs Eve
sorry i aint the ¨bodyguard¨ type as i will leave your a$$ on the dance floor the minute i sense trouble. so if you cant run fast enough to get yourself OUT OF TROUBLE then i suggest you go look for some body building type of brothas that will save you honor because it sure aint me, lol!

190:

brownie
you gat mail,

where FB?!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 3:39am On Jan 05, 2011
^^Email Infact both,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^^you got mail!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 4:13am On Jan 05, 2011
^^Reply sent to both your mails,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 05, 2011
*staring hard @ 190!!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 4:49am On Jan 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

*staring hard @ 190!!!!

kiss kiss kiss check your number of posts,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:59am On Jan 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mrs Eve
sorry i aint the ¨bodyguard¨ type as i will leave your a$$ on the dance floor the minute i sense trouble. so if you cant run fast enough to get yourself OUT OF TROUBLE then i suggest you go look for some body building type of brothas that will save you honor because it sure aint me, lol!

where FB?!

So what you tryna say you a punk huh?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^^you may label me as what you wish, unless you are my mother/wife, i aint protecting you honor.
shiiit, if you act right, then no man will disrespect you so if they do, its all on you! ROTFLMAO.
bodyguard ko, guardbody ni!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:07am On Jan 05, 2011
Hmm. Not all women go to clubs to act a fool Mr brownjay. Smh. Sighs. Men!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^^if thats the case then why would you need someone as a BODYGUARD?!
women that know how to present themselves in public and act right go to clubs by themselves, no worries because men will respect them.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:10am On Jan 05, 2011
As usual men wouldn't know when someone is flirting with them. Men are so anal sometimes. Why do we live with them?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 05, 2011
ooops sorry but i dont flirt with married women, my bad!

i believe in the adage: ¨dont do what you wouldnt want done unto you¨
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:14am On Jan 05, 2011
Aint nuffin wrong with flirting.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:16am On Jan 05, 2011
Dsense and I flirts all the time. I will never cross the line with anyone BUT MY HUSBAND. But, I hear you punk Mr brownjay.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 05, 2011
all people flirt for different reasons. . . . . . . . .  i would never flirt with a woman that i wouldnt sh.ag if i had the opportunity to do so therefore, unless i was training for the "flirting olympics", flirting with someone that i have no desire to smash is a waste of time  and false representation (imho)

also D sense may know you or has seen your pics while i clearly havent.
although there is nothing wrong with flirting, i would hate that my wifey would seek to flirt with strangers or vice versa.  wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by dbigrod(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2011
Mrbrownjay,u are too much.u have singlehandedly won d battle of d sexes for d guys.no wonder u are d best/most intelligent nairalander 2010.the truth is women hate honourable men like u.u tell them d truth and they call u punk and arrogant.they love lies. If u told them some lies,they would love u and probably exchanged their facebook ad with u.women Are scared of guys like u cos u gonna be too smart 4 them.they love mugus,yahoo yahoo boys,d atms (some guys are atm machines).ironically,they love liars and get to hate men (d liars among us) as they get wiser. Just like u,am gonna tell d truth always.it will fetch me more enermies than friends on nl.i dont bloody care.i already have too much of women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.