Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja (29069 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Limaoscar: 12:07am On Jan 01, 2011
Yourself and the rest of your ilk always shed crocodile tears everytime your countrymen jihadist strikes, from Maita Sine in the 80s and now bombing but you will soon move on until another day.
The different between you and me is that unlike you, I don't bury my head in the sand, playing the ostrich, I don't know how to pretend, saying things are alright. Every new year you start a new song and by the end of the year you wil be singing an old song. No decent person will tell you that Nigeria as country has done anything good for them. Nigeria was created, designed for the rogues and their hang ons, so don't ask me what Nigeria has done for me, I will rather do one for Nigeria but its like throwing a Diamond into Jankara Market.
Have you actually seen or witness death? Because I have seen and breath dead, I have buried 13 members of my immediate family in one day courtesy of your jihadist brothers.

Listen dude,
I have responded to the gentleman Ndu and I will not waste my time with you if you continue to hold unto a hurting position to haul insults at people when we should be mourning a national catastrophe o.k.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by asha80(m): 12:07am On Jan 01, 2011
jumobi1:

As the days go by, the war makes more sense. Nigeria will break up when Jonathan wins.

i wonder what will happen if by any chance atiku and the other northern corhots oust jonathan from vying for the presidency.will the ijaws let it slide?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by jumobi1(m): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2011
I doubt Atiku is involved. It would be foolish of him. He may have partly incited it but he has done nothing illegal. He just spoke his mind, Maybe at the wrong time.
Let us not point fingers. Its just radicals with nothing to live for.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by asha80(m): 12:10am On Jan 01, 2011
Limaoscar:

Listen dude,
I have responded to the gentleman Ndu and I will not waste my time with you if you continue to hold unto a hurting position to haul insults at people when we should be mourning a national catastrophe o.k.

guy there is nothing to moern here unless you are ready to be mourning everymonth till election date as this kind of attacks will not abate till then.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 01, 2011
gosh! who is craving suya??
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by KokoBeware: 12:10am On Jan 01, 2011
i wonder what will happen if by any chance atiku and the other northern corhots oust jonathan from vying for the presidency.will the ijaws let it slide?

Not only IJAW ooooo, the FULL south-south, then they will no the tru definition of bombings, they are already experts in getting in weapons into the country,
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2011
Ibime:

Alas, the contraption called Nigeria is unravelling.

Do those who wish to make the country ungovernable believe they will be able to govern in peace? Niger Delta strap up.

It is unfortunate that our situation as a country has turned this way.

Because our potentials are greatest with our current size. Hence we are even touted as potential economic powers (the JP Morgan 'Next Eleven').
It is because of our large size and great diversity in demography and resources.

We can chose to throw all this away and split up due to some backward facing non-visionaries.
It may be unavoidable but it will indeed be a very painful loss.

Btw our problem is largely corruption that is why they are killing people like this and inciting religious/ethnic animosity to keep us divided.

Bring corrupt people to book - set a deterrent and you will how how smoothly Nigeria will perform.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Sharonf(f): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2011
engineerd:

gosh! who is craving suya??

cheesy you remind me of myself
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by jumobi1(m): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2011
asha 80:

I won't even let it slide. Every intelligent Nigerian shouldn't. I believe Jonathan would win which would lead to, some type of change?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by KokoBeware: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2011
I doubt Atiku is involved. It would be foolish of him. He may have partly incited it but he has done nothing illegal. He just spoke his mind, Maybe at the wrong time.

Atiku might not be involved as u say, but it is definitely not radicals with nothing to live for , it is radicals who want GEJ's job, and based on nairalands opinion they are already getting it,
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Olaedo1: 12:14am On Jan 01, 2011
LRNZH:

It is unfortunate that our situation as a country has turned this way.

Because our potentials are greatest with our current size. Hence we are even touted as potential economic powers (the JP Morgan 'Next Eleven').
It is because of our large size and great diversity in demography and resources.

We can chose to throw all this away and split up due to some backward facing non-visionaries.
It may be unavoidable but it will indeed be a very painful loss.

The question you should be asking is if we "chose" to be together.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nsiman(m): 12:15am On Jan 01, 2011
@ jumobi 1, shhhhhh, if u are threatened by sm1 why do u lay complain to the police to serve u in future? Atiku has to answer
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Limaoscar: 12:16am On Jan 01, 2011
guy there is nothing to moern here unless you are ready to be mourning everymonth till election date as this kind of attacks will not abate till then.

Asha I hear you but the least we can do pray and think about our roles even in diaspora how we can be a solution to a troubled land. It might not be immediate but there's got to be some thoughts, some action and just something, a show of concern for those who just lost loved ones on the brink of a new year because of some crazy individuals or sect.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Gbawe: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2011
jumobi1:

No one is pointing fingers here. We are working with facts. Any competent Court of law will place Atiku in the category of solid likely suspects. Senseless for us to let emotion and bias get in the way of our thinking . The man promised violence and we are now getting plenty of violence . It ain't rocket science.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by jumobi1(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2011
KokoBeware:

Atiku might not be involved as u say,  but it is definitely not radicals with nothing to live for , it is radicals who want GEJ's job,  and based on nairalands opinion they are already getting it,
SUch as?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 01, 2011
Did Atiku not say ''those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable''?

A week later bombs start going off left right and center?

If I were Jonathan right now, I'd arrest him. Take off the gloves man. The game has changed.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by soldee: 12:19am On Jan 01, 2011
This ND-style rule na wa. Violence and blood everywhere. E taya me abeg. Too many lives since u took over GEJ, no decisive action. Just creek-style bumbulation! At least show face na!! Haba, Nigerians deserve to hear from the C-in-C
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2011
gosh, Nigeriiaaaannnnnnnssssss can freakin tallllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Eziachi: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2011
Limaoscar:

Listen dude,
Don't let me stop you mourning, until another mourning situation comes up soon rather than later without you knowing why those you are mourning today were killed.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by sochan: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2011
to be fair, if this was anywhere else besides Naija, those making threats would be brought in for questioning. Threats like these are taken seriously.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by jumobi1(m): 12:21am On Jan 01, 2011
Gbawe:

No one is pointing fingers here. We are working with facts. Any competent Court of law will place Atiku in the category of solid likely suspects. Senseless for us to let emotion and bias get in the way of our thinking . The man promised violence and we are now getting plenty of violence . It ain't rocket science.
With or without an utterance from Atiku, violence was inevitable.
Some people are calling for his arrest.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by ChapelleS: 12:21am On Jan 01, 2011
Atiku has a case to answer.When he was eloquently quoting JFK out of context,what was he or his press guys thinking of? Inciting Muslims whose religion already sanctions violence?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Remii(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2011
sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by jumobi1(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by soldee: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2011
@ Remii
Pls don't involve MEND here. You know they are 'my people' dey kan nefa doo daat!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by KokoBeware: 12:25am On Jan 01, 2011
With or without an utterance from Atiku, violence was inevitable.
Some people are calling for his arrest.

, but at least he made an utterance so we can start from there, let GEJ use that one and show he is in charge!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2011
Ola edo:

[b]The question you should be asking is if we "chose" to be togethe[/b]r.

We might not have chosen to be Nigeria by ourselves but we've being in existence since 1914.

It has conferred on us as a nation peculiar strengths and weaknesses.

I am insisting that our strengths greatly surpass our weakness as Nigeria if you do away with corruption.

Before oil we had a means of livelihood - hardwork mostly through agriculture (in all the geopolitical zones with export sef).

If many people stopped aspiring to be political office holders because of largesse, stopped looting and executed contracts as planned, prosecute law breakers esp corrupt officials justly,
I don't think you'd have a reason to question the existence Nigeria in the first place.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Vigilante: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2011
It is iidiotic to think Atiku has a hand in this? The culprits must be within the security circle.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by jumobi1(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2011
KokoBeware:

, but at least he made an utterance so we can start from there, let GEJ use that one and show he is in charge!!!
That would be ammo for GEJs enemies. It'll look like he is strong arming his opponent and therefore not promoting free and fair elections.
He can be brought in for questioning. I just know Atiku is too smart to be behind any attacks.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by soldee: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2011
@KoboBeware
GEJ is a fisher of fish, not a fisher of men! Pesin wey dey wait make Party give permission before im debate,
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Olaedo1: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2011
LRNZH:

We might not have chosen to be Nigeria by ourselves but we've being in existence since 1914.

It has conferred on us as a nation peculiar strengths and weaknesses.

I am insisting that our strengths greatly surpass our weakness as Nigeria if you do away with corruption.

Before oil we had a means of livelihood - hardwork mostly through agriculture.

If many people stopped aspiring to be political office holders because of largesse, stopped looting and executed contracts as planned, prosecute law breakers esp corrupt officials justly,
I don't think you'd have a reason to question the existence Nigeria in the first place.

We are not a nation and never have been one. As individual nations each ethnic group(nation) was progressive until the amalgamation. The country is just too big and diverse to control especially in africa.Sorry but nigeria has never worked and will never.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by no1madman(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2011
Lagos will be d next target. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks / 7 New Factories Being Built In Nigeria / Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.