Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (124035 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
You sef don dey carry woman!. Small change wey you suppose dey use hold body and soul. Now you don nack paradise, your eyes no see road again.

Pele... join your fellow brothers in the queue...

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by PATAlolade(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin
The joke, meme, wouldn't want to miss it.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

You yourself are manipulative, you took advantage on the first day, after you don chop now u dey form victim

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by AlexGofGod: 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=goodman41 post=88162638]I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am sorry to say that she supposed not to allow sex with but you have put her tight corner by asking her to borrow to pay you visit when she was actually broked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by madridsta007(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

You are clearly using her sir.
Not the other way round.
If you are serious with her, let her know. And show it. Girls are moved by actions and not necessarily words.

Otherwise, you are using her. And if she uses you, she's done nothing wrong.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by slaypapa: 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
What kind of yeye thread is this?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by wristbangle: 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
It's difficult to see a responsible and matured undergraduate lady ready for marriage. Either they want to scoop men for their upkeeps or not just ready for it because of their age.

OP, you are looking at the wrong place and class of person to choose from as a wife. There are many working class lady whom are responsible and financial stable. Except you are intimidated by a lady's success otherwise why are you looking for a shooting star at undergraduate level who will desert your pocket.

You are not doing well bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by olamy7(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
she will enter final year by September, i will wait till next year but I will go for introduction this year
ooh, e Don even reach this level grin
goodman41:
she will enter final year by September, i will wait till next year but I will go for introduction this year
ooh, e Don even reach this level
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
Food for the lazy youths, the very same people bohari used to get into office.

They fabricate useless things and read useless things. The headline alone tells me how empty the body of the message will be.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2020
You have even exposed yourself, she is even reading your post and trend on nairaland.
You didn't even discussed your relationship, this is a sex relationship, if you love her, express it before its too late, so that you will not regret later.

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by olamy7(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
Masonkaycares:
If that 41 on your monkier is actually your age , Bros you've wasted your life. I cry for you .Am 18 BTW
you are too young to be giving advice though.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by deavicky(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
Harshreality:

Do you really think that this woman is wife material?
Like really?

You're using your korokor eyes to see fire and you still want to enter it.

Someone that is dating someone she can't marry is the one you want to wife.

You'll just use your hand to purchase problems
I don't understand, what exactly has the girl done. Just only about 15k he spent or I didn't read the story well.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
This one be like film Sha.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
The both of you are not serious.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by isunday: 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
All I can deduce from this story is a stingy guy using a girl. And now looking for an excuse to dump her. Bros save us this story

6 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Pauloh23(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

What else do you want,even though you’re stingy,she still Bleep with you..imagine yourself giving a girl 3k for transport fare and hairdo

5 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by airminem(f): 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
She needs to be LOCKED DOWN so she can move slower in order NOT to be HIT again and DUMPed

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Moz22: 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
Which kain novel be this? Mtcheeeeww
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by cray91(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
You said it all
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by emusmithyy(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
so you want me to parck all my money and give her without knowing her aim towards me

"Parck"? I can imagine the girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by vinceobe: 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
Oga, keep that girl oooh. She loves you, no doubt at that. And if you indeed love her, nurture the relationship so that it can end in marriage. There are no saints anywhere. I wish you every luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ayoslimzy(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Nah I'll never end up like that. It's all about determination
nah it’s all about grace

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by cray91(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2020
You smart
xareal:
Bro if you're looking for a wife,stay away from an undergraduate..e get why oooo
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by saydfact(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

I think she's serious; we all have different ways of expressing ourselves.... it depends on what you want..

NOTE: There is no perfect person or relationship - you have to mould her into what you want...

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by tiana29(f): 3:11pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy you're on point
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by olamy7(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Wisdom lives in you. Keep it up

Mizwisdom, hope no be say a Sabi you grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Rolexjerry(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2020
Stop giving her money for sometime. Pretend that u are broke that's when u know if she is meant for u or not.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

Use u in what way? Eating ur Money? Well she’s is a student so expect to help her her and there bt not Smtn regular and definitely not this soon. I think it’s too early to ask for money hair and stuff unless it’s a one off, she shud show concern for u and what ur trying to accomplish, basically the type of conversations u have will determine if she’s serious or trying to use u. Pay a lot of attention to her conversations with u. On the bf u can verify that by asking certain direct questions and also know the history of that relationship and why exactly she broke up with him besides u being interested in her or else she might just be a user.

Don’t give her money for awhile and see how she reacts also. Fake ur broke and she what she has to say and what she does. That’s when a gal shows her true colors.

Don’t rush anything bt take it slow and observe more.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by pretyval: 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

I just tire for this guy man!!! Maybe him dey find justification for him deception.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by donMIG(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
C how u cram how much u spend for her all in all
Nonsense u dei work na dis kind change wei guy man like me dei give u too dei give
Aaah baba dat babe no get strong head oo if not ehn u for enta
Wic one b all those principle u dei get say u no dei send moni via ATM or airtime
Hahahaha
U will b humbled very soon

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
This girl has done nothing wrong. She asked you to call her more often, that's Normal. She ask you for stuff, when you decline, she doesn't get angry.

She cooks and cleans for you and advises you to stop eating outside. So bros, what Is the problem? Is it because of the 3k, 2k, 4k, you give her? She said she has broken up with she bf. Why not believe her and give her the benefit of doubt.

See, not all undergraduate ladies are senseless. Some know what they are doing and when they see a man who is serious and wants to take things further, they can dumb their childish boyfriends.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by austinofo(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.