Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39351 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by 24kmagic: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
StrongandMighty:
is like this nairaland mods dey collect bribe because how this nonsense made it to front page is what I don't understand

sometimes the nonsense I dey see for front page dey surprise me

Nairaland na bias forum right from time na.
The only reason why the mod bring this thing come front page na because say him know op.
If not nothing suppose make this thing come front page.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by unyted(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
duality:

Before you ask her out what is your budget!

I'm serious with this question ooh

I will give you the best answer if you State your budget.

In case you don't know, some people it's when they are about to make progress, the devil will just give them a girlfriend.

Too much cash is not required to take a girl out. Just go on walk in a cool neighborhood or go grab drinks. DON’T do dinner or expensive dates. It’s waste of money. Make a lady fall in love with your personality NOT your money

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Odion2016(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please after corona,, we will discuss it..@op

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by unyted(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
duality:

Before you ask her out what is your budget!

I'm serious with this question ooh

I will give you the best answer if you State your budget.

In case you don't know, some people it's when they are about to make progress, the devil will just give them a girlfriend.

Too much cash is not required to take a girl out. Just go on walk in a cool neighborhood or go grab drinks. DON’T do dinner or expensive dates. It’s waste of money. Make a lady fall in love with your personality NOT your money. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by shadrach77: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

My guy don't mind all those who are saying you should wait till she returns . I'd say ask her out over the phone since
1. She already knows where you are heading to and waiting till she returns might be taken by her to mean that you are not bold enough

2. Like someone rightly pointed out there are other hungry lions waiting to pounce on her so the earlier you make the move the better

3. It doesn't matter where/when you make your move if she likes you she likes you and if she doesn't she doesn't

4. Most girls may even ask you why you didn't speak your mind over the phone.

So my guy just make your move and hope for the best. If she ends up saying "no" it won't be because you asked her out over the phone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

For her to return? After lock down right? Do you know when that lock down will end? Please forget about love now, just hope that the lock down shouldn't be extended or the virus shouldn't continue to spread like wildfire.

People are dying of hunger and you are dying of love.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odion2016:
Please after corona,, we will discuss it..@op

I can't believe people still think of love and feelings during this pandemic corona virus.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by einsteine(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
See wetin human being dey worry about for this Corona period
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by unyted(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
yoursidenigga:
We graduated, and I traveled to another state for service. We kept talking and one night, she asked me the definition of our friendship... I defined it for her and asked her if I should ask her out on the phone. She said it is possible but not that time. I still asked her out on a phone call and she accepted.....
The babe clearly loves you and wanted you!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by frowish63(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
naijaguy1234:
Love is in the air. Do it gradually on the phone and finish it off in person. If you toast her fully on the phone she may form a big girl. How about you start over the phone about her likes and dislikes? Foods, movies, fashion, animals cities, etc.
[img]https://i./h4m.gif[/img]
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Herbephe1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
I read comments base on likesness, pls like reasonable comments
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alpha males like us don't ask girls out. We wait until there's enough signal then we strike. If there's no signal, make she dey her day. Ubunja have I spoken your mind?oh you miseducator of men tongue

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by unyted(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
shadrach77:

My guy don't mind all those who are saying you should wait till she returns . I'd say ask her out over the phone since
1. She already knows where you are heading to and waiting till she returns might be taken by her to mean that you are not bold enough

2. Like someone rightly pointed out there are other hungry lions waiting to pounce on her so the earlier you make the move the better

3. It doesn't matter where/when you make your move if she likes you she likes you and if she doesn't she doesn't

4. Most girls may even ask you why you didn't speak your mind over the phone.

So my guy just make your move and hope for the best. If she ends up saying "no" it won't be because you asked her out over the phone

Relationship is not a do or die affair. If she goes with another guy, there are millions of ladies in Nigeria! There is no reason for the guy to appear weak on phone. No guy should tell girl he loves her when they are just meeting. You don’t need to tell a girl you love her before you start dating and having sex.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Guy for this lock-down, shot your shoot man. Trust me u don give person idea now
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by chocboi78(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Christy8906:
Please I need help before hunger kills me , please check my signature,
whr in abj do u stay
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by chocboi78(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
blowjohn:
We should be having threads on how to end this epidemic.
Not a useless thread about if u should ask a gal out.
What nonsense
and how exactly do u plan to end it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by unyted(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Alpha males like us don't ask girls out. We wait until there's enough signal then we strike. If there's no signal, make she dey her day. Ubunja have I spoken your mind?oh you miseducator of men tongue

Nice one bro. You are on point. That’s the way to role in the 21st century. Only weak guys meet a girl in a few weeks and start declaring undying love.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by unyted(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

whether you invite her for a date (or not) before she returns, it wont change her stand with the "hungry tigers" around her. unless you start dating this babe, you shouldnt expect this babe to refuse these "hungry tigers" because of you and/or the relationship you guys may possibly have in the future.

technically, you are still nothing to the babe, and she owes you no loyalty, whether you ask her out before she returns or not.
Good point. Until something romantic springs up, you are nothing but pencil to her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
dipopooo:
Na wa oo... Your mates are working day and night to stop COVID 19, and you are here looking for a way to ask a girl out.
u dey mind am,of all the troubles in the world right now na how e go tey ask girl out nai pain am,na real wa...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Guy there are more pressing issues in the world right now nobody cares how u ask ur girl out,can u imagine,how come u were allowed to post this thread self,una dey do oo all this Nigerians
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
chocboi78:
and how exactly do u plan to end it
big nonsense my brother,can u imagine,them suppose tie the guy flog.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Mac12(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well my husband asked me out through the phone.
Someone that will take you serious will definitely take you serious.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
With d way dis r goin in dis country
She'll even agree via phone txt
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dude,
There is no ceremony in asking a girl out.
What will be will be.Weather U like it or not two things are involved.Its either she accepts or She doesn't.Weather U wait or do it now.Be it as it may.
But From experience,it's better u let her know now coz time is always of the essence,u may not know the next guy over there that's tryna make moves as well. One acceptance from her can change alot of things dude!!
I will tell you this, I have dated a lot of different types of women, Significantly the one I am presently with (my wife) was a call from Lagos to Abuja.Just like u,we've known each other for quite some time before then.
She later told me Something that she prayed to God for Someone to come her way that she was tired of being Single.Then Two days later I called.
Imagine I wasted time?? There's no biggie if you want to wait til after the Covid Holidays.
But I advice u put a call across to her and let her know how u feel about her.Unless you're not Serious.If u truly are then It will help u alot.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by kaziblake(f): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
I think you should just take it as it come now and wait for her to return before asking her out
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Lamanii22(f): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

Just do it....
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Hahjascho(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
You can check my signature
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by anochuko01(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:
If you want something serious with her, NEVER EVER asked her on the phone.

Keep the conversation going, get to know her more via chat, phone calls etc.

KEEP THE CONVERSATION INTERESTING AND GOING.

Use this opportunity to ask some serious questions about her bla bla bla.

By the time she is back depending on your conversation she would already understand the direction you are heading.
who would say yes would say yes. who wouldnt say yes would say no gringrin
i asked my gf out on whatsapp and she gave me a yes the following day.
he better makes his intention known now before another guy enters

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
Alaye!!!
Go and make enough money
She will be the one asking you out

Ja ra e!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Wawoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.