Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28562 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uziyl(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

nice chatting with you.....
be conscious of the spiritual by accepting who you are,make your volition positive always and grow your energy in light....
remember "the universe would conspire to work for you and also bring like souls to you"

Thanks
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
. . . .
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2020
. . . .
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uziyl(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2020
sammycashly:
Thank you stars it wasn't after the man took he's bath you pass there
assuming after the man took he's bath you passed there and crossed the water on the floor..bro you don buy market

As in eh. I thank my head.. usually I don't even like crossing any wet floor. Maybe someone poured water on the ground Be it inside the house or outside. I always have a bad feeling it's not good.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Clashy(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2020
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..
always avoid wall gecko at where you sleep even at all in your house and be free from such

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by KingAzubuike(f): 12:26pm On May 11, 2020
sexylassie2:

Goat and sheep's were on their own because your mother saw a black goat she thinks it is evil.

Are most goat not black?

Your mother is very superstitious
Don't mind them, goats usually sleep on Rocky surfaces or tarred roads because its cooler at night and it regulates their body temperature.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

I did expect that you wouldn't be able to provide answer to the 1st question reason why I put the 2nd,you being 7years older than your immediate opposite sex sibling conforms to my theory(must be 3years+),a few more questions for you...
(1)have you ever had a dream about something and it came to pass later,you might have neglected it
(2)is there anybody you know or met that has these no 1 characteristic,maybe your mom, female sibling or a friend
(3)without bribing or illegal runs,do you sometimes fail to get what you want or wish for,like you have to try many times to see result/get it
Hi, I know someone that is affected by those 3 points you mentioned. What do you think is really the problem and how can it be resolved. Thanks
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2020
myles16:

Eleyi oma gbadun ke

Wetin you dey talk sef?
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 11, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Hi, I know someone that is affected by those 3 points you mentioned. What do you think is really the problem and how can it be resolved. Thanks
problem kee,ra'ra oo
I see people like that as unique nd special with many possibilities in their reach..
it only seems a problem when the person has fear or rejects the manifestation.
what is it about that person?
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Leonyluiz(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2020
seankafor:
Have never had nor seen such creepy things before maybe because I don't give a fvck about them.

But I have had close experience.. like when I was in jss1 in seminary boarding school. One night like that at around 12-1am midnight, we were woken by sounds of prayers in my hostel by one of the inmates.. he claimed he saw some ghost or some sorts walkin around the hostel.. everybody was scared to the bone marrow including me.
Although few claimed to have saw same but me.i didnt see shiit.. and more so there was one boy in our opposite hostel that was said t be possessed that is responsible for those attacks.. the boy was feared until he quitted in our jss2 or sort.. but funny thing is he receives communion and attends prayers with us..

But shaa remembering these things now,I have come to conclude these fears are as results to figments of our own imaginations..
We probably tend to have a near real life experience either in dream or imagination of things we mostly think about or obsessed to.

This made me laugh a little at the subtle ignorance. No offence intended bro, but shit is real. I get a bunch of fake stories are here but there truly are things we cant explain, things that defy all logical explanation or science.

I've seen my fair share of it. It has gotten to a stage where nothing ... i mean nothing scares me. 2015 i spent almost 9 months in UCH, Ibadan. This morning a man in our ward SW3 died and very late at night 11...ish. I saw him standing outside (gated balcony). I stood up and wanted to go to him but something screamed at me to sit the Bleep back down and i did. continued watching a movie on my phone.

The next morning i tried to tell the matron about it cos we was close and she smiled and told me to just mind my business.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 11, 2020
sammycashly:
Thank you stars it wasn't after the man took he's bath you pass there
assuming after the man took he's bath you passed there and crossed the water on the floor..bro you don buy market
you are correct in your assertions, him for buy market dat day
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 11, 2020
WUdec:

Your ancestors may have worshipped different deities and when you were born, you were supposed to be the usual sacrifice to appease them..meaning your blood/death was supposed to fulfill a part of the oath. Your mother took you to the sea to break the oath and save your life. Do a lot of research about your grandmother and your great grandparents.

You were born to serve God, change lives or do great things so they don't want to let you go. They will fight all they can to see you not fulfill your purpose. You possess the power of a seer, so use it for the right reasons. Pray hard for anyone you fall in love with for they will try to seperate you two. You will love passionately

You have other powers you may not be aware of. Fast if you can for 7 days and ask for revelations. You'd be amazed how many things would unfold from a distance and how you'd begin to see further than what you imagined

I am not a prophet... this is just my opinion. Hope you'd take no offence
if people like him would go on their knees and seek Jehovah's leading,they would make great exploits against the realm of darkness

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 11, 2020
Mordson:

How do one get in touch with their mariners? Someone once told me that I belong to ndị mmiri, and that I should get in touch with them or get to know them, though I was incredulous about all he said.
you belong to no one,you should just live your normal life and ignore all these things but,if you must seek for anything let it be God's light, I don't mean going to see a pastor/prophets,I say consulting the holy spirit directly with a clean heart,they know people like you nd would hear when you call or seek protection.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 11, 2020
Tominix:
This shi do happen when am coming from a vigil.
it once happened to my mum buh they were dogs lined up round the road then they saw her and created a way for her to pass through them
normal stuffs nah,street Dogs nd goat dey always comot for nyt dey road in a straight line or in circles nd if dem see person dem go dey look u
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

normal stuffs nah,street Dogs nd goat dey always comot for nyt dey road in a straight line or in circles nd if dem see person dem go dey look u
You re rite buh some re usually possessed by infernal creatures
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2020
Coming back with mine
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2020
Tominix:
You re rite buh some re usually possessed by infernal creatures
sure,I would never dispute that but you know humans with fear in them might just tag a natural strange phenomenon "spiritual"
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
last time I checked I am , i do believe people get adopted from time to time but for some reason same old no or little evidence , if you had an experience first-hand it woukw be good to hear

Contact me with this alien number if truly you're a sorcerer cheesy
8886976alivukubae111111
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by TheSourcerer: 4:00pm On May 11, 2020
StacyO:

Contact me with this alien number if truly you're a sorcerer cheesy
8886976alivukubae111111
i'm on covid vacation , there's a virus out there woman .
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

sure,I would never dispute that but you know humans with fear in them might just tag a natural strange phenomenon "spiritual"
abi ó, see two housefly fwucking boom they will spray am anointing oil.
Me i cnt blame dem sha who wan take chances
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
Viciheaka:
but with an alien heart
Your own is a deceiving one tongue I know a true alien when I sense one grin
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 11, 2020
Trupz:

Physically, no but your conversations suggest so. Or maybe you're just obsessed with the word "aliens". I'm an alien though if you'd like to meet one cheesy

Yeah
Not fake ones tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
i'm on covid vacation , there's a virus out there woman .

Lol
grin grin grin grin
Please I don't have much ribs to crack grin
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by ScotMisile: 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
sexylassie2:

Go see a psychiatrist.

You need it.
Send the money to his account , he will go see a doctor.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

problem kee,ra'ra oo
I see people like that as unique nd special with many possibilities in their reach..
it only seems a problem when the person has fear or rejects the manifestation.
what is it about that person?
Ok. Thanks sir. I appreciate
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 11, 2020
Tominix:
abi ó, see two housefly fwucking boom they will spray am anointing oil.
Me i cnt blame dem sha who wan take chances
no be lie,speaking on TV ,i once saw a popular pastor in ondo state advising people who have bad dreams to kill any wall gecko they see around their room immediately they awoke..
why must he generalize,is every bad dream spiritual or must the spiritual ones be caused by a witch in wall gecko form,I pity the innocent wall geckos

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Meekha(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2020
starbuck:

Let me just summarize than going to details..

* I was born in the 11th month of pregnancy after so many spiritual battles mom fought, on the day of my birth, no contraction besides CS wasn't rampant then.. I came out not breathing with chord tightly around my whole body ( a virtual mark of it is on my 2 thighs) a sabbatical nurse did whatever she did and revived me..

* I came out dreaded, not the usual ones that takes months to form.. Since then, my mom always takes me to the sabbatical church for God's knows what, my brother attested to it.. On the day my dread was to cut off, a sacrifice was performed near a river without other things done my brother couldn't remember because he was a kid, after that, my dread was cut off and everything was restored to normal... Along the line, mom left the church and went back to our usual place of worship.. ( Whatever happened, i believed she has her reasons for going to that extent to keep me alive)

* At 3 or 4 year old, a snake (Python) came to our village house and crept into where i was sleeping and laid under the pillow, it was unusual as i was told, it was my grandma that pleaded to it and it left..

* I saw my 1st ghost around 6 or 7 year old..

* I had my 1st premonition on 20th Nov, 2016, I saw the death of my aunt, the circumstances around it that led to her death. I still blame myself for her death because i could have done something but i was selfish by praying over the death of my son that i dreamt that exact afternoon, the very next day, she died exactly the way i told my mom the dream.. Before her burial, she appeared to me and was crying ( 2nd time of seeing a ghost)

*Mind you, non of my siblings took me serious except a priest i usually confide in *

* 2018 February, I had my 2nd premonition, the death of my mom ( I was showed she won't survive 2018).. This time around, i didn't inform, only told my brother whom waved it aside... March, she took ill, i tried letting everyone including my mom the magnitude about what's about happening but everyone waved it aside till it became worse.. October 2018 hit us hard cry cry

That same October, as i was bringing her corpse back, we had a terrible accident that claimed the life of 2, i came out from the ambulance unscratched.. Rumours had it that my mom wants me to come with her since i was so attached to her and her favourite.. But i doubt it, i believe that accident was meant for me but the spirit of my mom intervened on my behalf..
On the day of her burial, after the burial, unusual our dogs started barking towards her grave, i came out from my room, went to the verandah to know the reason but i knew something was fishy, looking down the verandah near the grave, behold i saw a figure that looks like my mom, immediately i rushed down to know whom it was, i didn't see anybody again.. (Mind you, I will do anything to see my mom again).. Everyone was tired because of the burial, reason why they didn't know what happened, i called my immediate family in the morning and they confirmed that they also heard the dogs barking but they were weak.
It was after this incidents that my siblings and dad knew that i am not ordinary..

* 2019, I had my 1st attack ( i will never join the bandwagons that call it sleep paralysis).. It was in the afternoon and i was alone at home, when it happened, i was in a trance and everything was just happening..

Just know that if i am emotionally connected to someone, i can see when something tragic is about happening to the person or anyone close to the person. I recently got to know that when one wrongs me, in one way or the other, the person tends to experience hurt more than i was hurt (Reason why i usually pray against any negativity every day from anyone, and i usually pray i send positivity to anyone that comes my way)...

* I think i have said enough about me and as usual, i have embraced whom i am...

*NB : My siblings are landers and will definitely see this embarassed embarassed

There is something about what you said that remains my very experience till date...

Anyone who hurts me somehow experiences greater hurt and this always happens shortly after the person hurt me..

For the records, i am a hyper realistic person but this is my experience
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 11, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Ok. Thanks sir. I appreciate
"sir",drop the honorifics,lol,i'm just slightly above 20 in age.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Mordson: 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
Kaykay999:

Go to your village and ask your elders,they will assist you.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by superemmy(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
This is a journal of my true life experience and a truth that will be with me till the end of my days.

I was born in Ikeja, Lagos. For the sake of anonymity, I choose not to specify the address. Back then the place I lived was filled with all kinds of activities i.e. Parties, celebrations and social gatherings.

One activity that stood among them was that of my former landlady. She was the type that would always celebrate parties every week by killing either a full grown cow or goat and calling people to celebrate with her.

Most of the time, She'd send over this cooked food to my parents but my parents warned us never to eat any of it, either they threw it away or they gave someone else. As a child then I couldn't understand why they'd decide to throw away nice sweet aroma jollof and fried rice with plenty roasted meat. So I questioned my parents and they didn't give me anything reasonable other than "that's what I've said don't touch that food".

So like a plague, I and my only sister back then tried our best to avoid the food or drinks.

Growing up in that house, my first encounter with a physical demon was when I was seven years old and my sister was 5 back then. I remember the day like yesterday. My mom left for the market, only I with my sister were left to stay at home as my dad had gone to work. We lived in a 2 storey building with 4 apartments on all sides. Our house was kind of at the back side of the 2 story building and it had a kind of burglary proof gate.

I and my sister were kids then, and we weren't so tall as to open the gate by ourselves or run out of our house if an emergency were to occur. Our former house was a 3 bedroom apartment with a hallway corridor leading to all the bedrooms.

So on this fateful day, my mom locked us in to go to the market. I was on our sofa looking through some pictures on my Dad's Newspaper, that was what I loved doing back then.

All of a sudden, I see my sister shouting and running out of the corridor which had a curtain with speed and intense fear. As she was running to the door leading to our burglary proof gate all she kept saying was "there's something in the curtain, there's something in the curtain". I don't know whether it was out of curiousity or fear but I went to the corridor and behold what I saw I can never forget.

I saw a dark being, hairy fully grown like a man but with red coloured eyes and a face that was not human at all. I don't even know what happened till the next thing which I said was, "I'll win this battle in Jesus name". Nairalanders of a truth as small as I was, a force pulled my right hand and I held this hairy totally black demonic being who is much taller and stronger than I am. I lifted him into the air and spun him and smashed him to the ground. I don't know how to explain it in my simple words because it didn't happen like a movie, it happened to me. As this being hit the ground it disappeared. And that was the end of a beginning of experiences I've had.

My sister couldn't believe what happened, I couldn't believe what happened, we were so afraid that we never told our parents till I was 22 and my sister was 20. We suppressed the memory of the event and we never talked about it. To an extent I started thinking maybe it was my imagination or dream. I had to ask my sister codedly when we were now adults about what happened that day. She did not want to talk about it but When she confirmed it. I knew I was not mad or imagining things.

10 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Mordson: 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

you belong to no one,you should just live your normal life and ignore all these things but,if you must seek for anything let it be God's light, I don't mean going to see a pastor/prophets,I say consulting the holy spirit directly with a clean heart,they know people like you nd would hear when you call or seek protection.

Alright, thanks immensely.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Millennialaku(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2020
superemmy:
This is a journal of my true life experience and a truth that will be with me till the end of my days.

I saw a dark being, hairy fully grown like a man but with red coloured eyes and a face that was not human at all. I don't even know what happened till the next thing which I said was, "I'll win this battle in Jesus name". Nairalanders of a truth as small as I was, a force pulled my right hand and I held this hairy totally black demonic being who is much taller and stronger than I am. I lifted him into the air and spun him and smashed him to the ground. I don't know how to explain it in my simple words because it didn't happen like a movie, it happened to me. As this being hit the ground it disappeared . And that was the end of a beginning of experiences I've had.

My sister couldn't believe what happened, I couldn't believe what happened, we were so afraid that we never told our parents till I was 22 and my sister was 20. We suppressed the memory of the event and we never talked about it. To an extent I started thinking maybe it was my imagination or dream. I had to ask my sister codedly when we were now adults about what happened that day. She did not want to talk about it but When she confirmed it. I knew I was not mad or imagining things.

WAWU shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

omo things dey happen oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.